Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Also, from what i see the novels that has webtoon adaptations are all finished/complete or at least nearing its end and since s class has a lot to go i think we'll have to wait more for the (hopefully) webtoon (genre: gheybait cause hyunjae and yujin's ust lol)

2. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if when they will do the webtoon adaptation they will censor Hyunjae behaviour... I hope not but webtoon are famous to changes a few of things and skip details... and that would made it more bearable for males...

Sushi rice and Kristal like this.
  3. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope not, too... i mean it's obvious that the current majority of s class readers are females and they're gonna riot if they skipped scenes especially popular characters like hyunjae just because of the slight bl undertones

Sushi rice and Yukari_me like this.
  4. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    This has been a week of tears and flash back. Now the new spoiler
    I was wrong last week, with this new identity Chatterbox isn't a transcendent anymore still he brought all the hunters in a waiting room and went to find Yujin. The Chatterbox channel with a F class as winner was a ritual kinda like the wishing stone Yujin used in the beginning. Make sense after all this was like the prize Yujin got because he overcame the impossible ( defeat Lauchidas, complete dungeon all alone as class F). Even if Yujin consciousness didn't overlap as much as Chatterbox wished because the mist user was known worldwide and people didn't know Yujin as Yujin anymore but what Chatterbox produced, Yujin started to change into the mist king. After he has changed into the mist king then he himself would not care for his friends and family and hurt them thus Chatterbox would also have his revenge without violating the contract. Yujin asked him why he did that since because now he wasn't a transcendent anymore he would be blocked in this world on the verge to be swallowed by the source. Chatterbox replied he would happy to sleep forever in the tomb of his beloved mist, Yujin tried to convinced him that the mist king would be displeased that he made a counterfact of herself but chatterbox didn't care of the opinion of someone that didn't exist anymore. Yujin thought he was crazy. But what nobody expected happened: the preparation that chatterbox made awakened the last memory the mist king planted into Yujin and created a new copy of herself and went out of Yujin. Since the mist king was made by memories and ate memories now that all the people in the world learned about "the mist" she managed to resurrect herself. Chatterbox was more than happy because a copy is still better of a counterfact and waited for Yujin to vanish because the world didn't recognized Han Yujin anymore. An F class can't beat an S class without the help from others ( for example Yoohyun lending his sword) Han Yujin alone wouldn't never have won, the imagine of him winning is something Chatterbox made, not Han Yujin. Yujin for a moment pondered if was better to disappear since he could do nothing more and didn't have any will for himself but even so he still wanted to live with the people he cares about even if the world his destroyed. The mist king incouraged him by saying that when someone dies his memories stop there so even if there are regret she prefers for people to still live because she love reading their memories. She decided to help Yujin by showing Yujin's memories through chatterbox channel so that the people would know the real Han Yujin and Yujin would require his place of existence in the world. The Mist king started to show the memories from when Yujin's parents died, him becoming an F class hunter, also managed to pick some of slice of memories that were erased by Seong hyunjae. We learned Yujin entered in the dungeon with Lauchidas because he was searching for a item to cure his injured leg) till Yoohyun death and Yujin decision to regress. (When the mist king showed the moment Yoohyun broken off with Yujin, Yujin insisted to make a subtitles to explain that this was only his misunderstanding and Yoohyun has his side of the story. He also tried to stop her on telling the people the truth about the regression because he was worried about the consequences but the mist king insisted these was important memories to know who Han Yujin really is.) other fan facts: in the little bit of memories restored Yerim admited that speaking only about face, Yoohyun 's face is the best LOL (another hint for my Yoohyun X Yerim ship LOL :blob_pompom:) and Hyunjae introduced himself as hunter of the "same age" as Yujin! No matter what time period, Hyunjae always try really hard:ROFLMAO::blob_grin: LOL the comment section kept on roasting Hyunjae for losing his conscience and moral ahahah
    now let's wait for the reaction

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  5. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter and look like I must do some clarifications. The mist king cut off everything having to do with transcendent so the wish stone and how he regressed wasn't show but summarized in a subtitle "and thus Yujin returned to 5 years in the past". The new chapter showed Yujin's memories after the regression minus the transcendent involved part and the skills Yujin really want to hide. Thankfully, the memories are 3 person POV so I think Yujin calculating thoughts were hidden like when he tested his keyword ability ect. Now that Yujin got back his uniqueness as Han Yujin, the power chatterbox used to turning him into the mist king returned to him thus Yujin now is in trouble. The comment section was a riot, saying "are you seeing this Chloe? Do you still think Han Yujin is a flower raised in a greenhouse?" Because this is the expression she used when she rejected Yujin confession thinking he was weak and protected by the S class hunters. I must say I would never have imagined when she was first introduced that the mist king would be such a great ally for Yujin! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

6. HarukiHafii

HarukiHafii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for the spoiler ^_^
    I wonder how Yoohyun reacted when he found out and saw for himself about his treatment of Yujin before the regress...
    (´-﹏-`;)

7. ellype

ellype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOMIE lucky for you, that part was actually mtled! Can't remember the specific chapter number, but it was during that dungeon that was in the middle of Yoojin's 3rd kidnapping incident (I think, idk my boi gets abducted every other day of the week .-.)

It was the one where the dungeon is a reflection of the pre-regression world about one year before Yoohyun dies, it was real shwoozy fam

Yukari_me and HarukiHafii like this.
  8. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    But that reaction was only on what Yoohyun deduced himself by seeing dungeon Yujin. Seeing Yujin memories is a different experience..

HarukiHafii likes this.
  9. HarukiHafii

HarukiHafii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True .. that's why I'm curious about Yoohyun's reaction for that experience also the impact on himself and yujin must be feeling restless because he can't do anything about it. Yujin must be trying to convince Yoohyun that it's not his fault but Yujin's fault or Yoohyun can't help it because for protect yujin Ó╭╮Ò

Yukari_me likes this.
  10. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now the priority is Yujin surviving chatterbox, so I think it will be a while for them to get a chance to talk about. For now I can say Yoohyun made a mess of his waiting room since he want to rescue his brother but he trapped.

Yukari_me and HarukiHafii like this.
  11. Dhiyfal

Dhiyfal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I just started reading this novel and after reading the spoilers here (I haven't started reading the mtls. Still mentally preparing myself to have my brain scrambled lol) I just want to ask, Is it weird for me to kinda have a love-hate feeling about Yoohyun?? I mean, I do want him to be safe and well of course, but that's like, only because I know Yoojin will practically go insane if something ever happened to him??? So it's not really like I care about him but more that he is a necessary 'ingredient' to make sure Yoojin is (as much as possible) mentally healthy. In fact so far I think I really hate how Yoohyun acts as he please without really thinking how Yoojin feels... It makes me want to smack him upside the head :blobunsure::blobtriumph::blobconfounded:

12. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    New spoiler reverse uno card!
    Chatterbox isn't amused his plan failed and still plan to turn Yujin into the mist king this time manually and painfully, (now I think only Yujin can interact with the copy of the mist king, guess chatterbox only felt her presence inside him before) like let's take out his legs, she had two tentacles similar to arms so let's keep them but I need to cut off his hands, she breathed through skin so let's get rid of his lungs ( mist king: actually I have also lugs, they just are really small) since Chatterbox can't have his revenge like he wanted he decided to get revenge by showing to the hunters how he would kill Yujin. First a window appeared connected to Yoohyun. He made a mess of his waiting room with flame trying to get out and save his brother. Yujin reassured him saying something like "you have seen my memories right? Believe in me, I will always survive no matter what", the window changed to Yerim and Yujin said to her she didn't have to watch, because she is still a child thus she didn't need to be burned by this, this is Yujin's pride as adult and guardian. Next is Hyuna, and she promised to watch Yujin till the end, next Noah, and Yujin said to him the same thing as Yerim but Noah refused saying he isn't a child anymore but an adult. Next is Mr Song and Yujin made him promise to protect Korea with Hyuna since the others hunters are pretty selfish. Last is Hyunjae, Hyunjae smiled composed and said this will be good entertainment, Yujin replied that if Hyunjae doesn't get bored by the show then he must pay him up later. To be honest Yujin doesn't know how to get out of this situation until he received a gibberish message from newcomer, even if Yujin didn't understand the contents he deduced that newcomer is trying to help him by sending someone, but since sending an S class hunter would be too much interference Yujin understand newcomer is trying to send Gyeol since is still considered an F class monster. However Yujin didn't think he could defeat chatterbox even with Gyeol's help till the mist king convinced Yujin that he can defeat him if he can use her power with his teacher skill since he has her memory imprint inside him and they also are in a place infused with her memories ( you know, the preparations to turn Yujin into the mist king) Yujin accept the transfer and Gyeol came to help his dad. ( comments section: this is filial piety! Also they suspect Hyunjae sacrificed one of his eyes to send Gyeol, theory not confirmed yet). The mist king said her power come from absorbing memories and now they are connected to the whole world through chatterbox channel but since Yujin stat are F class he can only absorb memories regarding himself and to pay attention that if the world forget him all at once he would disappear but it would be ok if he absorbed back only the memories of his regression. Reverse uno card, Yujin was worried about the aftermath of the reveal of his regression but now he can make the world forget it LOL however since Yujin is F class he can't take back the memories from the highest ranks. Also even if he erased the memories, the feelings would still remain thus the people would still simpathize with Yujin if they are pro regression and still feel mad about him if they didn't like that the regression happened. Yujin is fighting chatterbox and the mist king tought him how to use her power with Gyeol materialisation. Her power is memory thus he had to think about that happened in the past ( she made an un example like there is an apple on the table and you ate it but now you had to imagine the memory of this apple that was on the table. The mist king lost to Yujin in the first place because she fought him in an environment where she didn't have any memories of it). The chapter end with Yujin materialising golden chains and explosives. ( The battle Yujin fought with Hyunjae that happened where they currently are before )
    I must say the mist king is such a good sport, saving, helping and teaching the one who killed her :blob_pompom:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
    Alandra, Lisaa, Lucy_ and 8 others like this.
  13. Reborn27

Reborn27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SPOILER

NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT LIKE AHDJDKFKDL MORE BAMF YUJIN??

YES PLS.

14. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Congratulations to Yujin for giving birth to the twin siblings Black dragon and Blacky!:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

Alandra, Babyknox, ellype and 3 others like this.
  15. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg?! Can you tell us more what happened in the chapters?! I’m so curious...!! :blob_pout:

16. kouhahime

kouhahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohmygosh I saw a bunch of art of the new children I was wondering about that! Where are they from? I need an explanation

17. novelboi

novelboi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the spoilers, I feel so blessed. I ship Hyunjae and Yujin so much. Thank you so much for the spoilers and it's too bad, I can't read the translated version further and mtl version is meh, it's super hard to understand and many words are being translated wrong. I guess I'll live off the fanarts on twitter until we get tls for it ;-;

18. Aasthaagarwal01

Aasthaagarwal01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are these siblings like han gyol and changes into human form too?

19. LycorisRadiataa

LycorisRadiataa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So lately i saw many fanart with gyeol (pink boy with fairy wings?), brown bunny boy, and someone who looks like yoohyun but with black lizard tail. Does anyone know their name? And maybe a little bit of explanation? I want to attach the link but unfortunately i cant ㅠㅠ
    Does anyone can help me ?? Thankss.

20. kouhahime

kouhahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I’ve seen from the fanarts, they do have human forms! The black dragon Rinfantasy mentioned looks like yoohyoon for some reason from the fanart, and the youngest one has light brown hair and blue eyes with bunny? ears. I’ve only seen fanarts on twit so take it with a grain of salt