Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you to the person who posted the index! It spared me 30 pages of mental brain damage! :blobmelt:
    OMG after 100+ hellish chapters we finally get some character development and a huge change for MJ! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Finally this is getting somewhere! Also why is grandpa so slow in his actions. Wasn’t he aware of the abuse of his granddaughter? How could he not realised that his daughter was a psycho?

I’m happy to see more self-realisation from Vio too, damn she finally evolved into a corpse. The dad really is the only confirmed evil here. The mom is fishy but not enough proof and MJ is just... yah... don’t have to like good characters with air in their head though. One of my fav character is an absolute asshole and I love him for it.

Anyway, I’m really glad the story finally continues. I agree that MJ is def autistic. I recognise some of her characteristics in my sister’s. Practically gluing herself to Vio. I think her attachment to the guys Vio is interested in stems from her desire to get closer to her sister, but not knowing how.
    It’s a bad move cuz I believe friends and family should be separated especially if you live in such a twisted household as Vio’s.

Realistically speaking Vio would be beyond saving, once you reached adulthood it’s almost impossible to fix those kind of scars. The best for her is to live somewhere peacefully away from that toxicity. And I wouldn’t go for the nun route either. She should strip that bastard of a father of everything. Lose his position, his reputation, his family. Strip him of everything to make him a million times as miserable as Vio used to be. Then let him witness how much at peace his so despised daughter is, so that he can drown in his own acid.

To me the only bad thing Mj did was that she never consciously tried to console her sister. Then again, my sis is exactly like that too. You have to spell everything out for them before they finally get their motor started and my relationship with her is at least on a neutral level. Too tired for frustrations about the past and knowing that they can’t really help it. Vio’s best option is to keep in contact with MJ, but from a distance. Cuz in the end even after the dad and possibly the mom is gone they would only have each other.

Reminds me of another webtoon that I love. It’s about two half sisters. Different mom’s. One was from noble birth the other not. Their dad was absolute trash. So when the grandad died he left his entire fortune to his granddaughter. It wasn’t specified who, but the sisters became good friends and the dad was left in misery.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    Khadz, Karin17, Jukki and 1 other person like this.
  2. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg just forget about MJ and her mama. I want that father to be punished, harshly and severely and he has to be in deep regret for the whole of his life, in his remaining time he won't get a single moment of happiness, he has to live a long, painful life that he suffers everyday, every hour, every minute and every second.

3. c0mp1337

c0mp1337 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yulan is now trying to find vio

DOHere and Tt123 like this.
  4. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damned if I can follow this

Last chapter I would have sworn she was at Yulan's house

Now she isn't. Who the hell is Shisui?? How did they wind up running into Yulan?

Apparently Yulan has some idea where she is?

LOL Just a thought here, The Crown Prince fancies himself a protector of damsel's in distress, what if she runs to him with her father's beating so obvious on her? Now that would be interesting.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    Seiren88 and DOHere like this.
  5. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, I know the discussion has moved on, but I got the image of an enema bag with Maryjun's face on it and I can't help but giggle...

(For those who have never seen the word before: an enema is where you stick a pipe in your butt and use it to put a liquid (usually water) up inside your butt, to relieve severe constipation, wash it out or administer some medications. It's really uncomfortable.)

kawaii12345 likes this.
  6. c0mp1337

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter guys... it's just... sad.
    Vio no longer wishes to live

7. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens?

8. c0mp1337

Reading List:
    Link
    Yulan finds vio in the place they used to play as children, the one place she could call a "home" and the place where the walls she built within herself to keep on living were formed.
    Said walls crumbled away about two-three chapters ago and she told yulan that she no longer wants to live.

Bastian, MianneChan, Peerly and 15 others like this.
  9. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    153. Return home

I ran around in various places. From the place where we went together, the place where we just heard the story. Gradually follow in the footsteps of the past.

I went there when I was in the middle school. That's when I graduate from elementary school. That store was always just two people looking at it from the outside. I remember I was sick because I couldn't get two children in. She also went to the library and botanical gardens, stealing her parents' eyes. Repeat for a short time and sprinkle a lot of memories.

From the back door of the mansion of Verhan, further back in the forest beyond the narrow back alley.

If you turn a rotten birdhouse or a tree that grows in a strange direction twice to the right, once to the left, and then once again to the right, that is the only place that opens up a space. The green that looks like between flowers and weeds appears, as if it were laid on a round picnic sheet.

In the middle of a carpet of grass that is cleaner than slimy moss and insect-eaten trunks, but dirty enough with soil and fallen leaves. Like a doll that had finished its role, there was a small and unreliable shadow that buried its face in its standing knees.

"Nostalgic, here"

There is no reaction even if you approach slowly or call out. I'm not surprised, but I don't think I was expecting Zilant to appear. Even Zilant didn't expect to come to this place in this way. The trees that seemed big at that time and the space that seemed wide became much smaller. Even if it only looks like that because Zilant has grown, it is narrow and close to our grown-ups.

At that time, men and women did not get angry even if they held hands. This place was a "house" for them.

It's just a flower field, and depending on the season, it's just soil and weeds. It hasn't been maintained and has never been cozy. It's a place where you can only come together and draw a picture on the ground with branches.

── A house is a place where you can have fun, feel at ease, and have important people. Then our house is here.

It's not a secret base or a playground. This is not the place to come. A mansion that is painful and painful and makes you want to run away is not a house. Even if I live there, I want to go home here. So let's make this home, a place where we can come back.

If you think about it now, it must have been her best escape. It's not a house over there, the real house is here. My place is in the depths of the forest, and the real home is not the mansion of Verhan. He stood desperately telling him that there was another "house" to escape from. A technique for not dying, which a little girl wore in desperation.

"When was the last time I came? It gets dark early, so when school starts, I have less chance to come."

When I put my knees beside Violet, I could feel the cold and damp feeling through the cloth. It slowly erodes from the part that sinks into the moist soil. Thankfully there are few stones, but the soft ground is with the amount of water that will change with mud in it. I felt that my body temperature was being absorbed from the ground surface.

"Vio-chan, isn't it cold? It doesn't make much sense because I came because it's thin."

“…………”

Hang the cardigan you were wearing on Violet's shoulder. It wasn't very cold-proof when I was wearing it, but it's a little better than nothing. The hair that my fingertips touched is cold and it hurts just to imagine how long I've been here.

For the first time, Violet raised his face. Her bangs hang on her face like a blind, and her out-of-focus eyes sway. There is no light in the empty eyes, it seems that the glass is just inlaid.

The most noticeable thing was the bright red cheeks. From the cheekbones to the chin area, the white cheeks are dyed in a painful color. It doesn't seem to be so swollen yet, but over time the pain and swelling will increase. Blood clots on the corners of the mouth, and at first glance, the lips look worse than the cheeks. The bleeding seems to have stopped somehow, but in this situation there may be a wound in the mouth.

It was clear to everyone that he was beaten with great force.

"Vio, Cha"

"Zilant"

The quivering mouth couldn't spin the words well. It wasn't until Violet called his name that he realized that it was his heartbeat that rang in the back of his ears. I knew it would hurt if I touched it, but I reached out because I literally wanted treatment. I can't get rid of the pain just because I want to touch and work.

"eh"

Violet's hand overlapped with Zilant's hand, which he was lost just before touching, and was pressed against the wound as it was. The arm that tried to pull reflexively is held by a much stronger force than I expected. As you can imagine from the color, the touched cheeks are pulsing at a temperature contrary to the cold hands.

"Zilant"

His voice, which has no sharpness, no courage, and is flat and powerless, calls his name. That alone hurts like sliding a blade on my heart.

Drops spilling from the pitch-black eyes of the glass run down the back of the hand, and flow as tears of tears, one, two, three. Without even leaking sobs, only tears continue to overflow without stopping. Calling Zilant's name over and over again, like a broken doll, crying.

A cloudy sound reaches my ears as my voice withers due to unnatural breathing.

The smallest, the most blurred, but the clearest.

"── I don't want to live"

Sorry for the MTL but this is read it for yourself material.
    Just further examples of the depression Vio had when MJ walked into Vio's room and asked "Gee big sis how do you like our family life?"

Some speculation, the author has gone into overdrive the past 2 months with the update schedule averaging ~3/4 of a short chapter a day (actually short is good here as 70% of the chaps are navel gazing). They may well finally be bringing this to a conclusion

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  10. okpanda_533

okpanda_533 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a way I'm glad, because if this is the lowest she's going to be at (disregarding her past life) then it might mean that the chapters following this will be slowly going uphill. It'll be arduous and tough, but maybe it'll be a turning point? When I was reading the raw for chapter 149, Violet's tone was incredibly mechanical, even when she was being hit by her father as though she was always distancing herself from the things happening to her. But her crying is a form of release and hopefully she gets a good support system to help her slowly parse out her learned emotions of guilt and helplessness!

Elvirgo, Khadz, Creolenerd and 7 others like this.
  11. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a little more simple about this, I just want to see someone break a few of the counts bones, toss him out of Vio's house, and sic the dogs on him if he comes back. (hopefully they have Rotweilers and not Bijons)

rock.doll, DOHere and Tt123 like this.
  12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh goodness, the father's mental (and a lil') physical beating this time was probably that bad. And MJ, despite that turn of semi opening her eyes to reality couldn't stop her father, huh? (well, their builds are different so I assume she semi failed or at least probably helped Vio escape? Either way, someone said a good point at the last page that despite Vio and MJs interaction, the sheer coincidence of the father being there at that moment can't be coincidental *but at the same time, I'm not expecting anything complex with the plot. I'll stand with the MJ is just REALLY kind and INCREDIBLY naive who wears rose colored glasses)
    As for the Yulan spoiler, I know he's an adopted child but compared to Vio's father whose simply the ACTING head, and Yulan is an adopted son of a duke AND begrudgingly has ties to the royal family, can't he just take Vio away from her home temporarily *I mean, screw the rumors that will come after that, Vio's on an emotional breakdown* and let her stay with him until gramps arrives?

Shenate, Jukki, rock.doll and 2 others like this.
  13. Alessa

Alessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the author plans on bringing the sweetest revenge to shithead dad

14. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maryjun threw herself between her father and Vio to prevent him from hitting her a second time and yelled at him to get away from her sister, giving Vio enough time to (literally) crawl out of there. As for the timing of the father's arrival, unless I missed an earlier mention that he'd returned from his visit to grandad, I'm pretty sure he'd only just arrived back and stormed straight to Vio's room, where he immediately hit her and started yelling about how she kept spoiling his happiness and how he wishes she had never been born. So his outburst is more likely to be related to whatever Vio's grandfather summoned him for.

Shey_04, Khadz, OtomeAddict and 6 others like this.
  15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yulan must also feel guilty about this, since he's the one who opened MJ's eyes.
    Then as someone above says, the father was already angry with Vio because of her grandfather and came to scold her to begin with?

Please Yulan, go with Vio to her grandfather, go the emperor, go to the police or something!:blobangery::blobdevil: Let them know how her father treated the legitimate daughter in her mother's house:blob_teary:

Now, if MJ were truly fair, she would bring her father to justice. Didn't she say in her previous lifetime that her sister must pay for her crimes?

16. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't stand the lame fathers of webnovels recently but i despise scums like Vio's biological father. He had no right to hit her, he was just like a sperm donor, he has never acted like a father, yet he went and punched her.
    I hope the author just put MJ aside and focus on punishing that scum.

17. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone feel like for like 100 chapters the story went at a snail's pace then all of as sudden in the past three chapters its going really really fast

imagine In Harry Potter all the chapters were of Harry's studying and his quidditch matches then in the last three you know who pops out of the fireplace and harry defeats him in a duel

Did the author just get burnt out of her own story lmfao

I hope the manga fixes the pace at least

Khadz, 2_Zen_Owls, Creolenerd and 8 others like this.
  18. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the author just feels sick after writing pages about the character's slow dialouge

MiserableSOUL and kawaii12345 like this.
  19. c0mp1337

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter(155), it's just... JUST... You have to read it, it's... Beautiful :cry:

kawaii12345 likes this.
  20. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    155. Together forever

I didn't want to get in the way of anyone. I wanted to make it useless to anyone and not get in the way. I felt like I was allowed to exist if I didn't disturb anyone. You may be told you don't need it, so I wanted you not to throw it away. I want anyone to nod, and anyone can accept it. But that wasn't possible. Because the existence itself is an obstacle.

I don't want to die. It doesn't matter whether you live or die. I can't even find such value. However, I'm tired. I hate pain, pain, and pain, even if it's a punishment for my sins, even if it's said to be irresponsible. It's a shame to live any longer.

I just wanted to live in a mediocre, flat, and natural way. I thought it was, like life, something that was prepared undesirably. But that wasn't the case, so Violet wanted it and it didn't come true. But that's it.

Already good, that's it. Already good ── Hey, Zilant.

I'm sorry, there must have been an important story. I'm sure he was worried. Why do you know you're here? How did you find out that I had left the house?

Hey, why are you crying?

"... Zilant?"

Drops flow from the golden eyes, like honey spilling from a bottle. A sad face that doesn't distort due to pain or suffering, but just sinks into it. Before I knew it, Zilant's hand had slipped off Violet's cheek and had fallen to the ground without force.

This time Violet reaches for Zilant's cheek. I rubbed the bottom of my eyes with the belly of my thumb to wipe the tear marks that still had flow lines. The water droplets that I touched a little are warm as if they melt. Like myself, Yuran's hands overlapped.

The body pulled by gentle force was sucked into the wide chest. Tokuntokun, a gentle sound strokes the eardrum. His strong arms were caught until he was released, and he was so strong and strong that he couldn't even relax, and he was hugged so strongly that he was painful.

"── Let's marry me"

The sound of the wind stroking a tree. The sound of rain hitting the ground. The sound of a river flowing into the sea.

With that kind of natural sound. With a voice that permeates the heart as a matter of course.

"Let's eat a lot of delicious food. Let's go to various places. When we get tired, rest, sleep, laugh. Let's get up together, sleep together, and talk about how beautiful the sun and the moon are. I want to throw away what I want. Things, things I want to do, things I want to escape, everything, because I will come true. "

Absolutely, the glittering words that I thought I had no connection with fell down.

It looks like a star will fall. There are so many stars that both hands are not enough, both arms are not enough, and even if you hold it, it will spill.

"Stay with me forever. Allow me to be by my side. Don't try to go far. Don't forget that I'm next to you."

I heard Zilant's wish someday. He asked me what I could do and wanted to be with me. The same words as that day wrap up Violet with a much stronger wish than that day. Warm, a little hard and soft, gentle, happy, scary. The emotions that I thought were exhausted sprout one after another.

"Still, if you really don't want to live-take me with you"

Before I knew it, Zilant's tears had stopped. The cheeks wrapped in both hands are surely hot and cold and have a funny temperature. The place where he was beaten had a fever, but the body temperature dropped by the outside air was depriving Violet of blood along with blood. The exchanged eyes flow into the middle of his body as he smiles. It gradually spreads to the end.

The damp skirt is cold. The toes of the room shoes are like ice. My cheeks and lips are full of discomfort, and the scratches I made when I ran so far complained of slight pain. It hurts, it's cold, it's cold. It's painful, sad, and happy.

Ah, I'm still alive. 

"... Really?"

"Yup"

"Can you come with me?"

"Yup"

Someday, when a day like today comes. When it's painful, painful, and painful, and I don't want to live anymore.

Even if you choose to give up rather than want and want to throw away everything.

"Really ── Can you do it together?"

Will you stay with me forever?

"Yup"

Without hesitation, he nodded with a melting smile. When I was happy, I was happy and happy, and I was happy and irresistible. Even if one day it really happens, I'll laugh in the same way. It was so natural, natural, and natural.

"...!"

The back of the nose is tingling, and the expression is distorted. Whether I wanted to cry or laugh, I'm sure it was both. I don't know what to say at such times, but maybe I just need words. I just wrapped my arms around Zilant's neck as I wanted.

There are still many scary things. The feelings that I have given up and once thrown away will not come back immediately no matter how much I try to say what I want. You may give up sooner than you can get it back. I still think it's better than reaching out and hitting. But it's already good. It doesn't matter whether you give up or want it.

He said he would stay with me whether he was alive or dead.

If Zilant would be with me, I felt like I wasn't scared anymore.

------------------------
    About damn time hopefully the trash gets taken out now

Bastian, Dobokan, Shyde and 37 others like this.