Spoiler The Disabled Tyrant’s Pet Palm Fish [Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mena, Aug 30, 2020.

1. mena

mena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Disabled Tyrant’s Pet Palm Fish [Transmigration]
    NU Link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-disabled-tyrants-pet-palm-fish-transmigration/
    MTL Link:https://www.mtlnovel.com/the-disabled-tyrants-pet-palm-fish-transmigration/
    Author(s): Fat Snow Mountain Fox,雪山肥狐
    Status in COO:156 Chapters TotalCompleted
    Associated Names:残疾暴君的掌心鱼宠[穿书]
    Summary from NU:
    One day, Li Yu transmigrated into a fish. Furthermore, this fish even had a master. This master was the sinister and terrifying, mute tyrant from a novel. The system gave Li Yu a task. If he wanted to change back into a human, he had to obtain the tyrant’s heart.

Li Yu full of tears: System, please wake up. I’m only a fish. He can’t even speak. How can we interact?

System: Stop jabbering. To take down the tyrant, you must attack his heart.

Li Yu: Can I ask, does the tyrant have a heart–

Li Yu did his best to blow bubbles at the tyrant, but ended up being captured by the tyrant and raised carefully in a huge, ginormous…… fish tank. The life of a fish was filled with all sorts of blessings.

Every day, Mu Tianchi watched the little carp swim around happily, pondering when this fish would finally transform into a human.

The little carp didn’t know. It’s not that the tyrant had no heart, it’s just that he already gave it away to the little carp that accidentally saved his life.
    Any spoiler?

2. Oahts

Oahts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting up camp

3. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Very cute novel.

ML thought MC was a koi demon(?) - you know when a plant/animal cultivates enough to gain a human form. ML researches fables on demon/human romances and believes that MC needs to "suck energy" from him through dual cultivation (aka sex). MC also uses the excuse of "tribulations" to explain why he has to go through certain things thanks to the system.

ML is very concerned that once MC goes through the final tribulation that MC will abandon ML to ascend to the immortal realm. So ah.. there was a thunderstorm that came out of nowhere... and so ML just abandoned his work at Department of (I don't even remember anymore... but it had to do with infrastructure I think?) to run home. He came home in time to see MC about to leave the bedroom out of the window to "ascend to the immortal realm" while MC was just planning to close the windows to avoid getting soaked anymore.

Yes there's mpreg. 4 boys at once and a girl at the end with the total of two pregnancies for our lovely MC! First pregnancy MC experienced was... as a fish. He got pregnant after the first night of sex with ML thanks to the system lol. MC ignored all the system notifications and so system selected all the default answers to the system inquiry... which was about whether or not MC wanted to have kids, how he would like to go through the pregnancy, and so forth. Second pregnancy was as a human. But all 5 kids can turn into fish.

At the very end, MC completes the system tasks and finished the route. He gains the choice to return home, but he ultimately refuses so he can stay with ML. So the system instead rewards MC with a 2 day trip back to MC's original world and MC can bring someone with him! That person ended up being ML duh. At the conclusion of the trip, ML gains the power to turn into a black koi fish for 1 hour a day, and all 6 members of the family get to swim together as fishes~

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  4. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    So... Which chapters will MC tell ML or force him to tell that he is the little fish? And their first night?!

5. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Woww... Thank you so much! Im looking forward to the next spoilers :cookie::cookie::cookie:

7. SpicySugar

SpicySugar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've finished MTL-ng it and, yeah it's worth the read. The mtl was not that hard to understand unlike other novels.

lazyasianscientist likes this.
  8. RedHead

RedHead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First time/pseudo wedding 81
    MC confession 82
    Quadruplet birth 84

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    essme, Ozzieozz and BooBoo like this.
  9. Ozzieozz

Ozzieozz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. ML became emperor ryt? How did the officials accept that only MC is the only one in his harem?
    2. What happened to the other princes and the father emperor?
    3. What happened to the 6th prince lover (the one supposed to be the wife of ML in the original story)? Did he still ever appear after being punished by whipping when he first entered the Ml's courtyard?
    4. Did the best friend/cousin of ML, the one with the dog, ever found out about MC's "true" identity as a "demon"? For that matter, did the loyal servant Wang(?) ever knew?
    5. What is the public identity given to MC by ML? Because ml's servants first thought that MC was an abandoned male concubine.
    6. If there are 150+ chaps, and birth was 80+ chap., then the rest of the chapters are all family bonding?
    7. Is Ml mute till the end?

* Sorry if there are a lot of questions. I'm just burning to know.
    *W/N i know the answers, I will still read for the fluff and ML's thoughts.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  10. RedHead

RedHead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Might not be 100% acurate, becouse mtl and skimmed some boring parts
    1. Before the ML became the emperor, the MC did a lot of meritous deeds, so the only problem with marrige was that the MC is male and therefore can't bear children. He actually can and the first pregnancy was in fish form, which lasted for a few weeks and he gave birth to 4 fish eggs. That phase lasted for a few days, after hatching MC and ML had to feed the fishies for 9 months before the 4 can change into a human apearance. About 3 months in the fish period, ML sent a letter to the emperor stating that the MC can bear children and is pregnent. When the children changed into human form, that was their 'birth'. They can do a test of blood if they are related, so others didn't question it.
    2. The princes pretty much died like cannon fodders they are, tried to scheme against the MC and ML and suffered the consecuences, the emperor crowned the MC and retired.
    3. Dont remember much about the novelMC, but he suffered.
    4. Cousin was the only one to find out about the MC identity. It happened after an assasin(?) pretending to be the emperors concubine/6th prince's mother tried to overthrow the emperor and the MC had to deliver the army's tiger seal to cousin's household.
    5. MC identity in sequence 1.)fish caregiver 2.)lover 3.)wife 4.)empress
    6. Family bonding + some prices' schemes, plot against the emperor, revealing some secrets about the ML past etc.
    7. No. The ML gets poisoned and the MC detoxifies him, but the ML gets his voice back too. Suprise, suprise! ML wasnt born mute, he was poisoned, when he was a child, just enough to lose his voice. MC happily teaches the ML to speak.

Ivasama, -NEAR-, maya_sov and 4 others like this.
  11. Ozzieozz

Ozzieozz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!!! ❤ HE all the way!!!

lazyasianscientist likes this.
  12. tatsu2001

tatsu2001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when does MC first transform back to being human?????? (like what chapter???):oops::oops::whistle:

13. AWalk2ZEnd

AWalk2ZEnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a gb?

14. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's gb? if that's what I think it means then no this is BL
    2. Only the 6th prince died, the rest are still alive, 2nd went crazy, 3rd is in closed doors, the rest are living normally
    3. origNovelMC became a concubine of the emperor, but because he schemed against MC so he was punished and demoted to a servant in the palace. As servant without valuables and backing, he was bullied by other servants.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  15. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He acquires a pill to transform him to a human for an hour. He uses it during a banquet where ML is supposed to see and fall in love at first sight with original MC. Ultimately, he used it to sneak around the palace grounds to eat his fill at the kitchens. I forgot what chapter this was but ML and his people run after our carp. They see each other momentarily but our carp manages to get away in the nick of time before he transforms back into a fish. Before you ask, sorry I don't remember the chapter for this one.

The real encounter they had with each other was in chapter 30 where ML finds himself attacked and almost blinded by a mysterious figure. Powdered limestone was thrown at his face and our carp panicked when he saw ML was about to wash his eyes with water which was a no no. In desperation to save ML from going blind, carp MC transforms into a human - an ability he gained as a reward that lasts an 1 hour for a day - and helps ML clean out the limestone residue. Afterwards, ML decides to keep carp MC confined in a room as he goes out to see a physician to make sure no further damages were left by the limestone. Of course, by the time he comes back to the room, carp MC is gone. This is where ML connects the dots and mistakenly believes carp MC is a demon carp who can turn into a human.

Honestly I thought I'd be dropping this pretty fast coz the premise is kinda strange but here I am still going strong and continuing to read it.

Also:

[​IMG]

Sauce: https://twitter.com/spockandawe/status/1322713131773239297/photo/1

MuyBuy, tatsu2001 and Darkness7913 like this.
  16. ketchupachup

ketchupachup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter was it again when MC took ML to explore MC's original world?

17. Victorica

Victorica Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get spoilers on why ML picked up MC when they first met?
    Like, why was he suddenly so interested in a palm sized fish out of nowhere?