Spoiler I have a pair of Yin-Yuan eyes (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by TigerCub, May 9, 2020.

1. TigerCub

TigerCub Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh the main couple is so frustrating! Someone please spoil for me if the ML ever finds out about the MC being able to see the red-threads???

I'd also seriously like to know when and how this occurs and what the reaction of the ML is!!

2. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not MTL far, less than chapter 20. The thing is, MC cannot tell anyone about his ability to see the red thread. Whenever he uttered the word 'red thread', it'll be perceived as something else by the ones he talked to. For example, when he told his sister that he can see the red thread connecting him to ML, his sister perceived him as seeing ML's birdy, and is asking her about how he should face ML.

Another time, he tried to explain the misunderstanding between them to the ML, and ML perceived him as talking about something lewd. ML even recorded what he said and replay it in front of him, so that MC can confirmed what ML heard. It was at this time that MC realised that he cannot talk about the red thread to anyone. It will automatically be censored into something else, like chirping noise. Hence, MC's attempt to explain about the situation is recorded as, "There's a *chirp chirp* on you body that connects to me. I also don't know how it appeared, but I need to untie it, so that we can be separated, and I will not fall into your arms for no reason."

Raven Evernight and Ha-Ha like this.
  3. chilled heart

chilled heart Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, he will be able to see the red lines once the MC unties the bow, it starts at chapter 75 i think.
    LC thinks that MC only approached him to severe the red line between them so he starts acting coldly towards MC while secretly trying to grab his attention but it ends up failing, which in return confiirms his conjecture of XX having no feelings towards him, meanwhile XX thought LC is treating him coldly cause he doesnt want to associate with him anymore, and that LC is demonstrating to him that he has no feelings for him other than disgust and alienation, all in all, it was a big misunderstanding between the two.
    but reading it was really worthy even tho it hurted cause after chapter 80 when the misunderstanding clears, the author reveals so much sweet and fluffy moments between them, it was bitter sweet!

Peachiii likes this.
  4. Dj2203

Dj2203 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody give the raw links please?

5. ShenanigansPoop

ShenanigansPoop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know where I can read the full smexy part in chapter 93 (Lu Che's reward)???

This was in the author's notes:
    2.颁奖典礼在eib :空硬硬——“查看编辑记录,了解一下~”

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2968341