LCD Legend of the Great Saint

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by IRainstorm, May 6, 2017.

1. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He already has a harem of promiscous nigthroamers waiting to heal his heart. By the way something tells me that snake girl would feel at home in the underground!!!!!!

elengee likes this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now is time to Demon out and create some havonk, who told you to pouch my woman?

3. Sairony

Sairony Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he just went to kill the dude with incredibly little info about him because he was hitting on his girl?

Paps likes this.
  4. Pipipingu

Pipipingu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's unraveling

Paps likes this.
  5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much but I am guessing it has more to do with the killing intetn the guy released toward MC as well, if it serves as consolation MC realised himself how much of a mess it was to go and kill him directly like that.

6. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't expecting a time skip. And now we got a deadline before he needs to reach brother ox.

Does he also have to level his novel talisman as well?

Paps likes this.
  7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he will need at the very least to unlock 6 of the cultivations that brother ox left him to even be usefull to him, wondering if he will teach the phenix one to his gf if she sticks around him.

8. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess that would depend on how she reacts to him being a demon. But probably not the best idea, since all these arts can easily affect personality unless balanced against each other. And she might also become a demon from practicing it far enough.

But I am wondering why he doesn't check the other 4 arts out. Would maybe give him some ideas on how to balance the elements of the Phoenix and Turtle.

Paps likes this.
  9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes all this cultivation arts are dangerous including the divines one, so far the phenix doesn't seems like it affected him much, but I realize is beacuse he is already cultivating others. I don't think he can manage more that one at this time, he migth not be able to resist the side effects of the others at the moment.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  10. Sairony

Sairony Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last few chapters in particular has been very juicy, feels like it's soon time for another stage, Clear River Prefecture conquered soon it feels.

Paps likes this.
  11. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know I miss the times when he went into battlefields alone and massacre all his enemys earning that notorious nickname of Tiger butcher or something. I though he would have been able to let the tiger demon cultivation run rampage in some battles.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  12. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Zhou Wenbin again?

I wonder is LQ is strong enough to deal with the rock demon dude while in human form. Exciting stuff.

Also Ru Xin pretty freaking funny.

Paps likes this.
  13. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far MC hasn't started a figth he is not confident in ending, so I believe he must have though some strategy to deal with it. Is the scholar that helped him when he just became a Guard, the one that recommended him to the 100 shcools.

Haiku575 likes this.
  14. CruelOcean

CruelOcean Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually somewhat sad that he died. He was quite a good supporting character(Still, I didn't even thought that he would appear again like the village head of the Rending Bow or something so that's that...)

Can someone spoil me if Qiu Haitang becomes a heroine? I loved her interactions with the MC in his daemon form. And although I would like to know about Qiang Rongzhi too I guess that she is more of an antagonic character than love interest because of their interactions so far.

Paps likes this.
  15. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed it was, he wasn't much but definetly better that a lot.

16. luckymorris

luckymorris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a good novel, i've caught up with translation and i had many good surprise :

MC realise that his time is limited so he won't have 15 womens or so, i enjoy harem, but i despise the large ones for lack of character developpement.
    The novel doesn't overuse plot armor, the MC pick his fight and bid his time, while not being annoyingly cowardly.
    A fair amount of world building, i can really picture the world he is in.
    Womans have a much better treatement that MANY chinese novels, while not perfect (if the MC could stfu about being "a man" that'd be great) it allows character like Qian rongzhi to exist, and i love this character, she doesn't worship MC, she just does whatever necessary to have more power and she isn't just a cheap whore like i tought she was at first, she deserve every bit of power she gets, wouldn't want her in the harem tho.

The relation between MC and xiao an was really cute, but she is too much of a "Princess in distress", i can already picture that when she get in the buddhist temple she won't be able to leave without issues, and after that, i think it's pretty clear that she is the daughter of the dark queen (and the author constantly avoid any meeting of the golden core woman (forgot her name, the one MC fall in love with) and xiao an (in human form), and she is the only character we know that have met the dark queen, so she'll recongnize xiao an when she see her in human form) so there will be some issue there too. And for the future, she'll be extremely beautifull, so i can already see the young masters that will involve all of their sects to get her.

The translation is great as well, good quality and daily chapters, absolutely awesome! I'll let the chapters stock up a bit tho

Paps likes this.
  17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I in fact can't fully picture that world, not because the author works is lacking, but because there still so much more to see from it, that what I got in my mind I know is not enough.
    I think she feels more like a true companion to MC, the type that will stick with him till the very end disregarding of sex or age.
    But really it is an impressive novel and it gives the reader time to digest the content, its even avoiding be repetitive.

18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Kudos to the author he totally got me there, I didn't think that he had introduced that factor so early to use it now, thats one hell of a far sigth from his. He really has though well this novel so far.

19. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoping his clone can fill in any gaps in his memory.

20. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't think he can, didn't the medicine affacted him completely?