Spoiler Why Are You Doing This, Duke?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Elen

Elen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Guys ...
    I know that like me, many are waiting for Roan to meet Erin again. And as I am a super patient person (lie) I decided to buy e-book 2 and now I will share with you the long-awaited reunion. But first I need to update some events that will probably occur before the webtoon reunion.
    Sorry for my bad english, I'm using google translator.
    -Erin lives in a hidden village, she leaves that village to find her aunt Juliana.
    -She needs to take a boat to reach her destination, but her luggage is stolen. She got the luggage back, but the wallet was taken away by the thieves. She was left with just a little money that she had hidden with her. As she had little money she ended up taking a slightly suspicious boat.
    -At that same time Roan receives the news of a smuggling boat and he prepares to deal with this matter.

2. Krystal0020

Krystal0020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Thank u and Please continue

3. Elen

Elen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to change a few words to make it more coherent, but I hope everyone can understand.
    There was a sound. A loud crack followed and the ship tilted noisily. Erin: Mom! Erin fell off the bed, startled and with a little courage opened the door and looked out. Other passengers were looking around through the crack in the door. “Wow what is this? ”At first Erin thought it was a typhoon or thunderstorm caused by bad weather, but it wasn't that. The sailors started to run outside pulling their swords and screamed viciously “get out! Face the attack! ”“ It's the DUKE! Don't let anyone get on the boat! If anyone gets on the boat it's over! ”The situation was much worse than they had imagined. When the passengers heard the crew cry, they stared at each other and went white. An atack? What attack? Erin was also very nervous, holding only her large bag in her arms.

“It's a pirate ship! "
    “The pirates have arrived! "
    “So this is the end of us! Pirates won't keep us alive! “
    While some passengers screamed out loud, fear spread through Erin, like something breaking through Erin's eardrum, the chill in her belly spread, that was scary.
    “We have to hide so we don't get caught! If we are caught we will be dead! "
    Some of the passengers were extremely terrified and ran out of the cabin, saying that to hide, while others hugged and trembled with fear. Erin couldn't move, stuck in the corner of the cabin, shivering and covering her ears with both hands. It was even more frightening to be killed by the pirates than the ship sank (this part I didn't quite understand, I translated it as best I could). How long must it have been? - thought Erin.
    The ship's shrill noise ceased, and then the men's screams and shouts began to sound simultaneously
    " Get them! Don't miss any! "
    "Save me! Ugh ”

Painful screams, iron shocks, terrible groans and the sound of tangled footsteps from the door flowed into the cabin. “Yes, the pirates must have taken the ship! ”Any hope that I had disappeared. Erin heard for the first time the terrible screams made by people. Terrified, she was terrified when someone opened the door slightly. Men in black cloaks caught the fleeing sailors and stabbed them without mercy.

When she saw the red blood of people dying, Erin closed her eyes and took a step back. It looked like the pirates would soon go to the cabin and kill the passengers and even her.

Erin: “Mom, what am I supposed to do? I'm so afraid! "

Erin crawled into the corner, closed her ears tightly and wished the whole situation was over. I felt like my soul was coming out of the cruel scream I heard for the first time since I was born. I had no idea what to do for a living. Erin closed her mouth with shaking hands, I have to make something up quickly.

What if the pirates come to get me? I will beg to be saved. But will it work?

I have no money to offer!

Erin crouched and hid. My heart was beating as hard as if it were going to come out of my mouth. A dizzying mix of footsteps was heard, and the door opened as if it were being broken.

"Ahhhhh"

The terrified women started screaming. The men wearing black cloaks started grabbing and pulling people out.

" Why are you doing this? Help me! “

Erin, who was crouching and shaking, was also pulled like a backpack by the hands of the men in the black cloak.

Erin: “Please save me! “

The man answered it carelessly.

“Quiet. If you have done nothing wrong you will be released safely ”

Erin: “wrong? “- No one would help you

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
    Esmerid, bochucha, DRpsy and 12 others like this.
  4. Krystal0020

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much ❤️❤️❤️

5. Elen

Elen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the deck was a tall man statue, Erin knelt with the other passengers.
    “I think that man is the chief of the pirates! “
    A man with silver hair with blue eyes like a cold sea and a bloody sword (our beloved Roan, always so presentable). Others also trembled when they saw the man standing in the middle of the deck, looking out to sea. Should I beg to live? Who should I beg for? In her eyes, trembling with fear, she saw something dripping with blood, huddled in a corner of the deck. It was the severed head of the crew.
    Erin couldn't look anywhere and looked at him with her head down. The fearsome pirate chief didn't even see people on his knees and was looking up over the sea.
    It was the first time that Erin had seen a man with such cold energy. Erin's body began to tremble like a bamboo. I tried to withstand the tremor by biting my lips, but I couldn't control my trembling body because of the threatening atmosphere of the passengers and the men in the cloak.
    " Please help me! "
    “I have a wife and child waiting for me at home. Please save me! “
    Other passengers were also busy, shivering and crying, begging for help.
    “Is it the duke? "
    Some of the passengers murmured as if they recognized the pirate, but none of the terrified people understood correctly. Only Erin miraculously remembered the "Reaper of the Seas" rumors. The rumors were even more frightening, even good people are killed.
    One of the men in the cloak approached the chief.
    “Your majesty, I have gathered the passengers. "
    “There must be someone hidden like a mouse. Find it."
    The man spit out the words in a low voice and pulled the sword from his waist and pointed at the people (that part was a bit confusing). The sword reflected in the sunlight and shone terribly (translator: until now I thought it was night). Erin couldn't understand what they were talking about, it looked like they were saying they would kill everyone there, whether the person was a pirate or a passenger.
    Erin bit her lip hard, feeling dizzy with death right in front of her. ".......Save......". I was so scared that I couldn't even speak properly. Erin was very scared (translator: Roan has a special way of terrifying this poor girl). The horror of death was frighteningly cold and terrible, and tears filled my eyes (translator: mine too).

Erin: “I don't want to die like that! ”There were so many things I would like to do. I was never able to wear a beautiful dress. I want to wear a nice dress and meet a nice man. I want to get married.
    “Please save me! "
    In the next moment I was so desperate that my throat suddenly opened as if it were tight. Erin pleaded as if she were screaming. Their desperate requests mingled with the voices of other passengers. However, the duke turned his head to her
    " Oh no! ”(I don't know who spoke)
    His eyes met Erin's at that moment, for some reason, he stopped moving. The sword fell to the ground without force. The duke walked towards her and approached her and extended his arm. Instead of cutting her with a sword, she thought he would strangle her with his own hands.
    "And ........ Erin? "
    The duke's shaky voice seemed to be hallucination. Erin? My name? Erin was too scared to hear something bad, so her eyes filled with tears were blinking all the time. The duke was looking at her with wide eyes and trembling lips. “Why was your expression like that? ”And at that moment, a tear trickled down the duke's eyes (mine too). With a shaking hand extended to her, he opened his teeth and laughed. “Ooo are you laughing? Why? Are you happy to kill me?
    Erin was very embarrassed and looked around for some help. All the men in the cloak who had no expressions before were opening their mouths. Erin was very ashamed.

6. Krystal0020

Reading List:
    Link
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

7. Mrs.Lee

Mrs.Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MY HANDS WERE KINDA SHAKY AND COLD AF WHILE READING THE SPOILER!!
    Thank you so much for the spoiler!! :blobsob::blobsob:

8. Elen

Elen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The duke took a deep breath and suddenly ran and hugged her. Erin froze as she was, hugging her tightly in the duke's arms.
    I couldn't move because the hug was too strong (Erin)
    " Why are you doing this? "
    Erin gasped in amazement in his arms.
    "I missed you, Erin"
    The duke gently wrapped his arms around his back and raised his face. When Erin met his surprised eyes, the duke leaned even closer to her and whispered "How long have I waited ......" While his eyes shone at me. It was scary (Erin).
    She asked him with a shaky oz and incredulous eyes.
    " You know me? "
    Roan “You are my wife. ”(Subtle as always)

Erin lost her words and opened her mouth as he laughed and responded firmly.
    The duke exposed his teeth, smiled and held out his hand.
    Erin “Wife? "
    Roan: “Yes, the woman who married me. ”(Great)
    Roan: “In the past and the future. "
    Erin: “When did I get married? ““ In the past and in the future? What does that mean?"
    What is this man saying? The duke's gaze did not flinch at all. Erin looked at her hand avoiding the penetrating look. It seemed that the duke would not take her hand at least if she did. Erin hesitated, looked around, everyone was looking at her in breathtaking silence. There was no one to help her. Whoever the man was in front of him, he was holding his life in his hands, so Erin had to play the game (it wasn't exactly those words, but I adapted it for a better understanding). She (Erin) could do anything for a living. She had to live and see. Erin reached out a shaking hand and closed her eyes. His sweat-dampened hand was gently grabbed by his big, hard hand. The Duke's smiling face was dazzled like a lie

9. Krystal0020

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u once again so much, can u spoil us more

IceQueenRinne1234 and Elen like this.
  10. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Elen

Elen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes...❤❤

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Reunion is sweet and all but ah Rowan, can't even prevent the fact their reunion as adults would still be something close to a death sentence with Erin. Eh~ I trust our boi to easily win her over and over again. But again, how... rare to actually get the "character that actually doesn't remember other character because ITS BEEN YEARS". It amazes me how characters in fiction remember each other but then again, Erin is on fear mode so she can't think straight

13. Elen

Elen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi ,
    I'm sorry for the delay, but those days were very hard for me.Anyway, I am bringing some more updates on e-book 2. Not many things happen after the reunion.So I will summarize what happens next.
    Everyone on the boat with Duke and Erin is shocked by the Duke's behavior. One of the knights does not believe that the Duke managed to smile and cry, because he is a very cold man. The knight also remembers the name Erin Samed and remembers that she is the woman the Duke has been looking for for 10 years. The knight says that the Duke seems to have found his dead wife (not far from reality).
    - The Duke takes Erin to his boat and into the cabin, there were some horsemen there, Erin looked for help, but they were shocked to do anything and left the cabin to give them privacy.
    -Erin was being grabbed by the Duke, and she was very scared and tried to break free, but the Duke held her tighter against him. The Duke smelled of blood and was making Erin sick. She begged the Duke to release her and he reluctantly did, he sat across from her and wiped away the blood that was on him.
    - The Duke started calling Erin's name, but when she answered he just smiled as if he were in a dream, he called so many times that Erin was tired of answering. This was making her even more confused, she wanted to know how he knew her and what it was about her being his wife.
    -Erin took courage and asked why he was doing this, the Duke replied that he did not believe, he tried to get closer to Erin, but she was very embarrassed. The Duke asked if she didn't remember him and she said she didn't remember, the Duke's look was fierce and it scared Erin.
    - The Duke smiled and said he was desperately looking for her, but he didn't expect her to be scared and running away from him.
    - Erin was very embarrassed and couldn't look at the Duke, so she started looking around the cabin until she got a headache, but Roan was trying to follow her gaze. Roan was trying to be friendly with Erin and she thought the nickname "Reaper of the Seas" was too much for him.
    - Erin was confused but remembered a boy she is your mother they met in the past who had silver hair. She asked the Duke if he had * ever been to a ganhola *. She thought the Duke would be mad at the question, but he smiled and said * yes *, and bowed his head asking Erin to touch his hair. Erin was shocked by the Duke's attitude.
    The Duke asked what else she remembered and she said that's it. Roan asked if she remembered that they were married. Erin took another shock. The Duke replied that he was living waiting for Erin and so they had to do it again (marriage). The Duke said that they were married in the past and in the future.

Gothita, AidenF, Ariary and 25 others like this.
  14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank goodness Erin somehow remembers their childhood but is still justifiably scared with the scent of blood and a clingy stranger and all that. But will wait on Rowan's act of courting her in this life (its been a while since I saw the raws but its honestly refreshing how simple the solution had to be in the first life: kill the pr*ck prince before he murders his more reasonable/possible ally-ish brother instead. Anybody got dialogue spoilers on how Rowan rejects Lady Palladine in this timeline, his last convo with the pr*ck before he executes him on his cell on the 2nd timeline, and how Rowan just solves all the political drama from his actions?

15. Mrs.Lee

Mrs.Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! The title.. 'Why are you doing this, duke' now make sense:blobcat_hyper:

IceQueenRinne1234 and Elen like this.
  16. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The new season will full of Erin and Rowan fluffy moments.. I cant wait~:cookie:

17. Elen

Elen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Duke looked at Erin with a smile on his face and asked if she would not marry him. Erin just said that it was all very strange. - They disembark and proceed to the Duke's house. The Duke takes Erin's hand and says it was smaller and hotter than he remembered. Erin found the Duke different from the rumors he was very handsome and also very strange. Roan sat across from Erin in the carriage and looked at Erin without knowing what to do. - Roan thought about how Erin was his dream wife and he couldn't take his eyes off her. The world for Roan was just gray and she cleared her world up again. Erin's appearance was the same as in his memory, his heart hasn't stopped pounding since he heard Erin's voice on the boat. In a moment in the carriage Roan tried to get a better look at Erin, she was terrified and looked like she would be able to jump out the window, Roan was very embarrassed, he would not be able to explain the magic and the regression, she probably wouldn't believe it thought Roan -Roan hoped Erin might not recognize him, but he didn't expect her to be afraid of him. His priority at that moment was to make Erin not afraid of him. Roan asks if she liked the market and says he built it for her, Erin was impressed and the Duke asked if she doesn't like markets anymore, Erin says he does. Roan thought that maybe he should use his memories of the past to make Erin feel more comfortable with him. - Roan spoke with all his heart, pressing his hand on his chest "Everything you see is yours" including me (he only thought that last part). Erin was nervous about making eye contact and spoke as fast as she could "I don't need much, I just need 3 gold coins". Roan “3 gold coins? ”Erin“ Yes, I left my bag on the boat ”. (Erin answered what she needed from the 3 gold coins, but the translation was confusing in this part and I can't explain with certainty what it is, it seems that she said it is to buy a boat ticket or something).
    When she answered Roan's heart beat faster and his face hardened. He asked where she was going, (her answer was also confused in that part). Roan struggled with the idea that Erin couldn't remember him and was going to throw him out (translator: I almost cried again), Erin asked where they were going and the Duke replied "Our home". Erin almost had a heart attack (the translator's words).
    - When they arrived the employees were waiting. Roan explained some changes he made to the castle. He said there was a greenhouse but it was empty and she could put whatever she wanted in the greenhouse. Erin asked if there was only one gate and the Duke said yes, and that for anyone to enter he needed his permission, Erin only cared about leaving.
    - Erin thought what the room was like and found it very strange. Erin thought about several things and decided to leave the castle. Erin managed to get out of the castle and into the garden. Erin heard footsteps and hid, she ended up hiding in a bush full of thorns, someone said “Are you okay? ”, When she looked at it was Roan,“ Get out of there, you're being scratched by the thorns ”(Roan).
    -Erin's feelings mixed, she was afraid of the Duke because she was caught trying to escape. Roan asked if she wanted help getting up and she denied it. When she tried to lift her hair it got stuck in the bush, they tried to let it go succeeded. Roan ended up cutting the bush, but Erin was scared to be so close to the sword. After cutting the bush Roan pulled Erin around the waist.

Erin started to cry and scream and Roan threw the sword away. Roan got on his knees in front of her and asked why she was scared, Erin was so sad and so scared that she couldn't answer. Roan sighed and said “Don't cry, I was wrong”, Erin shouted “You were wrong”, Roan “So should I leave you in the bushes? Why do you think I will hurt you? ”Erin“ This is all because of you. Because you brought me here ”, Roan“ If you don't like this castle, I'll build another one ”. - Erin “I have my home, I must go back. "Roan" Why? “Erin“ Because it's my home and I didn't lock the door ”(translator: when I want to go home early). Roan: “Do you have to go back because you didn't close the door? Then I will send someone to close ”Erin“ This is not that important ”
    - Erin "You are forcing me to get married". Roan looked away “So you ran away in the middle of the night, why don't you want to marry me? Roan made a joke and said she was the first to not want to marry him, Erin pouted angrily. Erin thought the Duke would be angry, but he didn't seem to know what to do. Erin thought about how strange the Duke was, but he didn't seem to want to hurt her. Roan “OK. It is natural for me and not for you. "Erin" What is natural? "Roan" I waited for you as my wife. You can't even imagine how long it lasted. "Erin" But I don't remember getting married. ”Roan“ Are you saying that the promises of the past are invalid? ”Erin“ It’s not that, it’s all very strange ”Roan“ Strange? So put my strange story aside. Is there any reason why you shouldn't marry me? ”Erin was at a loss for words, there was a greater reason than that it was all very strange. Roan made such a serious expression that he looked sad. - Roan said that if she didn't answer he would assume No, Erin “There is no burning love” Roan “What? "Erin" I want to marry someone I love "Roan looked at her and smiled" I already love you "" Let's go in and talk ". Roan "It's okay, you can go back" Erin tried to look at where the Duke had spoken, but the Duke guided her into the castle. Roan "I don't know if you know, but since you left the room there were three knights following you, except me".

hrui, BananaChi, Emina_10 and 29 others like this.
  18. Elen

Elen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Erin and Mary feel very familiar with each other and Mary really wants to help Erin. - One day while Mary was walking around the castle the Duke found her and told her to take care of one of the main rooms (Erin's room), and Mary thought Roan had fallen in love with her, so she saw that she was wrong. - Sometimes the Duke would enter that room and spend hours, it was a hobby that Mary could not understand. Only she and the Butler knew he stayed in that room for hours. Mary was shocked because she saw Roan laughing for the first time (while he was with Erin). Mary was suspicious that the Duke had kidnapped Erin and was willing to take care of her. - After spending the night Erin found the room strangely familiar. - Erin and Roan had lunch together. Roan was very kind to Erin and he had a passionate look on Erin. During the conversation Roan said that Erin's mother married her to him, Erin couldn't believe it because her mother hadn't said anything to her. - Roan "If you don't like me I won't force a wedding", "But 3 conditions must be met", "1 - The wedding will be extended until you give me your permission". Erin “Does this mean that we are going to do this someday? ”. Roan "Of course, someday you will allow" "No matter how much you hid, in the end you found me again" "2 - If I had to start over with you from scratch, I would have to pay the debt first. After all, you save me ”. Erin “How are you going to reward me? "Roan" I will feed you and you will stay here in the castle. I will give unconditional support to what you want to do ”. Erin “How is this different from a wedding? ”Roan“ 3 - Give me an opportunity ”Erin“ Opportunity? "Roan" An opportunity to awaken your love. ”(At that time Roan's ear turned red), seeing this Erin also turned red.
    - Erin talks about her mother's grave and Roan doesn't seem surprised that she died, Roan shrugs and says that Erin has changed a lot, she had even tried to escape. Erin asked what she was like and Roan changed the subject and asked why she was in that city. Erin said he had gone to see his aunt, Roan didn't know that she had an aunt. Erin and Roan go out together (I think to meet Juliana). In the carriage Erin continued to receive the Duke's warm, intense stares. Erin thought it might not be good for the Duke and his aunt to meet. Roan just looked at Erin and occasionally laughed, without saying much. Erin caught the Duke looking at her, she laughed and the two laughed together. -They stop in front of a fountain and Roan touches Erin's eye and says, Roan “Thanks for finding me” Erin “What? “Roan“ You did that. Thank you for helping me find it ”. Roan looked at her blankly. Roan's secretary asked if he could introduce himself to Erin and Roan allowed, the secretary called Erin Samed and Erin corrected him saying it was Erin Otia, Roan was shocked and said that Erin changed his name and hid well, Erin was upset and asked why he keeps saying that she was hiding. - A blond man approached and greeted the Duke and said he was looking for Erin Otia and asked if he could talk to the Duke's companion (Erin), Roan totally ignored the man, and Erin introduced herself and the man came up to her and introduced herself as Cayenne Zebahun and said he had come to get her at the request of his aunt Juliana. Roan bent down and said only to Erin “Is this witch your aunt? ”, Erin protested saying that her aunt was not a witch. Erin ignored Roan and asked Cayenne where her aunt was.

- Cayenne said she had prepared a place for Erin to rest, Roan “Do you want to die? ”“ Who do you think you are to prepare my wife's residence? “. Everyone was shocked by the word ‘wife’ and Erin said she was more like a bride and not like a wife, Roan nodded and laughed. Erin was embarrassed and covered her face with her hands, and Roan bent down so he could make direct eye contact to calm her down. - Roan said he could bring Juliana to Erin. Erin asked if he knew his aunt, Roan said it would take a while but it would bring Juliana and that he would do whatever Erin wanted. Roan put his arm over Erin's shoulder and said that she should know the market he had made for her. She tried to talk to the blond man more, but Roan pulled her away and didn't let them talk anymore. Cayenne shouted to Erin his address and said that in any problem Erin could look for him. Roan "Boring" without looking back.

We have reached the end of e-book 2. I hope you all enjoyed the spoilers, I apologize if I made a mistake during the translations. I hope I may have passed on some of the feelings I had when reading this beautiful e-book.:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

gucchi, Emina_10, Khalala and 33 others like this.
  19. Krystal0020

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much ❤️❤️❤️

Snowkittycat, BananaChi and Elen like this.
  20. Elen

Elen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the past Linox poisoned his older brother to take his place as heir. In this timeline Rowan gathered the evidence on that and delivered it to the Crown Prince. The Crown Prince asks why Rowan hates Linox so much and Rowan doesn't answer. When Rowan enters the dungeon he remembers that he was already there to save Erin and that thought makes him sick. - Linox - “You, you bastard” “It was you, wasn't it? ”“ Why did you wrongly frame me? " " I will kill you" - Rowan - "I wondered if I should kill you for something you haven't done yet", "But you have done many things for which you must die" "Of course. Before I prefer to have my own revenge before I accuse you of your sins ” - Linox - “Revenge? "" But what did I do to you? " - Rowan - "Nothing yet" - Linox - “What? " " You are crazy? Do you know how this will end? "" When I get out of here I will find you and cut you off " - Rowan - "Yes that would be great" "I was thinking about how to kill you and you just gave me a great idea" "So" "Isn't that a trivial death for you? " And the prince is killed.

Rowan and Lady Palladine are at a party and they are still children - Lady Palladine - “Sorry? " - Rowan - “Didn't you hear? "" I don't want to commit to you, so be reasonable and don't try to get close to me. " - Lady Palladine - “Why? Did I do something wrong? " - Rowan - “It's because, I already have a wife. "" And if you talk to me again, you'll get an arrow in your heart " - Rowan (Thinking) “I don't know if it looks like a threat, but for me it's true. ”“ In the future she is dead. " - Rowan - “Well, I have to go now. "" I hope I don't see you again. " - Lady Palladine (Thinking) “Was I totally rejected, even threatened with death? "" But ... "" Wife? Who?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2020