Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't do anything about your assumptions, but it is a Book, it is even in the physical form. Your saying is like that Fire Dragon Sword is Grid's Skill. Dantalion has to flip the pages to activate the Skills, it may also be like a Rune, but a pretty OP Rune at that.

SHIH43 likes this.
  2. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damian's Holy Sword is also an item, but it is summoned by a skill - Holy Sword Summoning.
    There is also a dictionary of minerals, thinking it is also called upon as a skill.

3. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    The topic was about the Miracle Field—which is a Book and therefore a Physical Object. It wasn't about summoning Physical Objects through Summoning Skills. Was it?

The Sword is an Item, it exits in Physical Form. It can be summoned by a Skill, the Sword Itself isn't a Skill. The Summoning Skills are Skills, not Items. Summon Knight is a Skill, but the Knight summoned by it isn't a Skill. It would be like Lich Mumud is Agnus' Skill. Accordingly, it would be like Miracle Field is Dantalion's Skill. In fact, this isn't the case at all. We all know this. Even if there is Summoning Skill to summon the Miracle Field, but the Summoning Skills always summon Physical Objects. Therefore, the Miracle Field would have to be an Physical Object even by that logic of yours. It should be noted that [Fly!] and [Decoy (Enhanced)] only summon the Projections of Red Phoenix and a Bird respectively. They aren't the Summoning Skills.

Summoning Skills are similar concept to summon a Sword like Damian's Sword, an Undead, a Direct Descendant Vampire or the Sword Demon Iyarugt using Item Options or Skills. Here we can see that these all are the entities which exist physically. These aren't the Skills, but their results.

Dictionary of Minerals is also a Physical Thing. Antrino once showed his dictionary to Grid. I don't know from where your perspective changed about the Skills and Physical Items, nor do I want to know. You can assume whatever you want since it isn't my business to correct it. I just told about my perspective, and that's all. I respect your opinion and I won't say anything about these kind of Skills or Items from now on. So let us please not debate anymore.

Dictionary of Minerals: Chapter 1263
    Antrino shrugged and took out a book. It was a familiar book for Grid—the dictionary of minerals, something naturally acquired after changing to the blacksmith class. Players couldn’t share or give it to others, but it seemed different for NPCs.

Antrino opened up the dictionary of minerals. The minerals information he accumulated throughout his life meant his book was twice as thick as Grid’s book. Antrino was a warrior, yet he accumulated so much information on minerals...

‘Does he have a miner or blacksmith as a second class?’

Grid never considered a second class to be a domain specific to players. It was natural. Wasn’t Pagma a legendary blacksmith and Baal’s Contractor? Grid guessed that many named NPCs had two or more classes and it was true.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    FonsyMN likes this.
  4. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I wanted to convey is that the "Miracle Field" is the unique "power" of Dantalian(skill, item or something else), and the assumption that it can be obtained through the rune. Everything else is just options for how this "power" works.

5. Lmaster

Lmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

"If [Dragon Slayer ] is a Legendary Class it doesnt makes sense..

because all witnesses are dead..How can he be a legend if the humans who knew the legend were dead?"

But dragons and gods know that he is, so even if everyone died, dragons know that he exists and that means he doesn't lose his legendary status, even if it's just less than 10 dragons, it's still a "quality "better than 100 million humans, similar to how the Grid gained an immense amount of divinity by being recognized by Chiyou for passing the test, the Dragon slayer, if he is a legend, would not lose his status because the Dragons know of the feat that he made and keeps this achievement alive, and the Demons Slayer, for example, people don’t know much about his achievements, probably because he was in hell most of the time and his status as a legend was maintained possibly because of the Great Demons who knew and feared him, I think Baal's Contractor class works the same way, using fear to gain legendary status, it's just a theory.

It is if Hayate were a myth, why would he say he is the first legend but not the first myth of humanity? and in the chapter 1223 it is said "Humanity's first legend — this was an opportunity to be taught by the Dragon Slayer, who was moving toward a myth ... it felt like his heart would burst", it could be that this is just a mistake of Grid for thinking that Hayate is not yet a Myth, but if Hayte is a Myth/Absolute, then shouldn't it be on the same level as the Absolute Gods? if a Legend has the strength of a Half-God, or a Transcendent, a Myth would have the strength of a God or Absolute, right? so, if Hayate were a Myth/Absolute, wouldn't he have the strength of a God + Absolute or the power equivalent to two Gods or two Absolutes?. I don't know if it would be correct to use mathematics to try to get the answer, after all, Sanju is a Myth apparently, and he doesn't seem to have the strength of a God or Absolute, but we don't know if Sanju is really dead, or if the strength of Sanju is divided among all of them, because apparently there is one for each ridge, and if it is equal to the math I did earlier, a Legend/Transcend would have to have the power of a Half-God/Transcendent or a Half-God/Legend.

I think that's why Hayate is confident of defeating the normal Gods except the Absolutes, because he is a Legend/Absolute, just because he is an Absolute he has a power similar to a normal God, but because he is also a Legend this gives him the power of a Half-God /Absolute that is overwhelmingly superior to a normal God, but smaller than a God/Absolute, if that is correct (could be wrong), the Half-God/Transcendent or Legend/Transcendent in its final form (super saiyan noise), it would have the power of a normal God.

JHI likes this.
  6. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid doesn't fully acquire a unique power of a great demon. Berith's defeat did not give him the power to take away the skills of someone with lower status. It is still a shame though and I'd have loved to see the rune ability of Dantalion.
    Grid literally asks Hayate if an absolute is in the same class as a God. Hayate replies to that by comparing himself to the rest of the gods. Even if he was weaker than Baal or Bentao he wouldn't have said anything because that's not the answer to Grid's question. He probably isn't the first sword saint. Biban sees Muller as the strongest sword saint and claims that cutting a god and a dragon is possible if a sword saint more talented than Muller appears. If Hayate is the first sword saint, this doesn't make any sense. You're also forgetting that Hayate didn't just use a sword in the fight against the Green Dragon. He used magic power AND a variety of weapons. In addition, he explicitly states the ability to use heart sword isn't the measure of a sword saint. Humanity's first legend is indeed a legendary dragon slayer.

I think both you and @Lmaster are focused on comparing Baal with an absolute rather than Hayate. This is why LMaster said:
    . This is false. Absolutes can also differ in status and power among themselves. Soloing a healthy dragon, Yatan or Rebecca will likely give greater power and status than Hayate's current power and status. You could become an absolute by sealing half of Black Tortoise's suicidal ego. Imagine if [legendary blacksmith Pagma] did that. Do you think he'd be comparable to Hayate or Baal if he did what Grid hadn't? Probably not. This shows that just because someone is an absolute doesn't make him stronger than some of the heaviest hitters in the series. Hayate might hold the advantage in terms of pure technique and possibly status (The rune power Grid got from Saleos doesn't work on beings like gods, dragons, absolutes and top 3 great demons. So it is very likely that first 3 great demons have the same status as some gods. Don't forget the status of gods can change depending on deification so this isn't surprising) but Baal has more health, bunch of summons comparable to ToW members, higher mana in addition to excellent swordsmanship and magic. The biggest point you both are overlooking is Hayate's story is about recognizing his limits as an individual. Dragon killing swordsmanship is still incomplete because of this reason.

I think the strongest argument in favor of Hayate winning the fight is Hayate told us that he's stronger than the number 2 guys of Rebecca and Hanul (Sobyeol, Zeratul, Dominion.) Why would he be weaker than Baal, who is the number 2 guy of Yatan? I think Baal's advantages I listed are what makes up the difference. The reason dragons are so feared is partially their health and resilience. Hayate told Grid that there is a limit to a dragon's talent. The reason they're so strong is because of their innate life force.

I am puzzled like you about why Hayate's class is not counted as myth. His strength rivals other mythical beings and if a Sanju can become a myth with a single story, Hayate can become one as well. Maybe it's because the dragon killing sword is incomplete or it's because he defeated an exhausted and injured dragon instead of a healthy adult one. I think the most likely reason is because humanity doesn't know about his achievements. You know how Madra is exceptionally talented and strong but his status as a legend is low since only people in Lubana and the upper echelons of the Empire's nobles spread his legend. Perhaps Hayate failed to become a myth because of a similar reason. After all, an absolute incorporates the concept of legend (i.e. achieving a impossible feat) and this explanation is the best I got. This means that if there were more people that knew about his achievements, Hayate would become stronger. On the flipside, since his achievement is mostly unknown, his power isn't as high as it can be.

FonsyMN and Lmaster like this.
  7. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hayate said that he was humanity's first Legend not Myth because :

A.. He became a Legend BEFOREE.. fighting that Dragon,so he introduced himself as such..

B.. He is not the first Myth ..Yes, I'm thinking that the Original Seven Malignant Saints were Myth classes..The grandmaster have multiple classes ..probably...They became Myth faster because they are half gods ,thus they gained reputation and powers easier

Their original bodies are probably Myrh rated..
    Their classes are unknown to us but I think it should be Myth.We shouldnt forget that ABSOLUTE PATH AND MYTH are different paths .. So, you can be a Myth without transcending your limits..(.Braham is qualified yet he isnt a transcendent..if Braham was a true transcendent in his prime Pagma probably cant probably kill him..Though, I am not sure there might be connection between Myth and Transcendence)

Yes,this sounds absurd but little are known about them .
    Their story are so absurd that normal people cant believe it.. I think this makes them qualified to be Myth..Only special beings knows the existence of the 7saints and what they did.
    ..We only know little about things the 7saints..

..I mean, they fought the gods

C.. He didnt want to say it..The author probably thought that he would reveal it later..

.I think that if he said "I am humanity's first Myth" it sounds weird
    --
    We shouldn't trust Grid's analysis because he cant even see Hayate's stat..Grid is dumb at things like things..

However, if the narrator said so then it is true..

@--
    Lastly, why Hayate is surely a MYTH.

Baal's contractor can grow to Myth
    Grid can be a Myth
    Euphemia can be a Myth
    Ruby can be a Myth..

Yet, someone who can use high level of swordsmanship,magic,etc and killed a Dragon... cursed by the Dragon race is not a Myth?? Does that makes sense??Hayate is the strongest human BEFORE he slayed the Dragon

I'm 100% sure that Hayate is a Myth ..The author is shit if he made Hayate as a Legend..

If Dragon Slayer is a Legendary class ,I'll stop reading this ..

Dragon Slayer Hayate being a Legend doesnt makes sense to me...

The dude is literally made for dealing with Dragons...Not GD, Not army, etc..

He is dealing with God like beings not Legendary

Dragon Slayer is a class that nornal people cant even think of because of how absurd it sounds.. Yet. he is only a Legend?

FonsyMN and Lmaster like this.
  8. Lmaster

Reading List:
    Link

Nop, what I mean is: I don't think Baal has the strength of an Absolute and an Absolute who has the strength similar to a God must be able to beat Baal, so Hayte is stronger than Baal and if Grid become an Absolute will also have the strength to win, or because he is a player he will at least have the strength to fight on equal terms, if not, when he turns Absolute will be beaten by Baal in the future.

And yes, I know that the strength of an Absolute, Legend, Transcend varies, all the examples I mentioned are in the final stage a step to go to the next rank, Grid was a legend at level 1, I doubt he had the strength of a half-god or even a Transcendent, but a legend at the peak, a step or on the way to becoming a myth, has the strength of a Half-God or Transcendent. And Hayate is not someone who recently became an Absolute, just like Pagma would be in the example you gave, he’s already been one for hundreds of years, so clearly Pagma wouldn’t win if he became an Absolute and then he would fight Hayate , but I don't know in the end, it's only true when the author says it is, maybe Baal is stronger than Yatan or the Gods.

9. Lmaster

Reading List:
    Link
    Would you stop reading just because dragon slayer can be a legendary class? well each one has his taste, I see nothing wrong with him being a Legend on his way to being a Myth, the guy basically can't spread his accomplishment around the world and only dragons know, maybe that's why he can't appear or people know about him, because the Dragons don't want him to become a Myth, very similar to the phrase that Goldhit once said "The moment the grandmaster reveals himself to the world and is stamped into history, a new legend will be born.”
    Hayate has what it takes to be a Myth but he can't spread his achievements and only a small and important group of people know, and maybe that's not enough.

He being a legend is already a miracle considering how little is known of his achievements, if he is a Legend I can only see this being possible because they are beings of high status who keep him as a legend because they know his achievements, if the world knows about him it is possible that he would become a Myth right away, the problem would be that he would get stronger and I don’t think the Dragons, Gods and other beings would want that.

Have you ever thought the possibility of the world and everyone being killed is to weaken someone? A God, a human being or another being that depends on faith or recognition. Similar to the God who died after doing everything to be forgotten, what would happen to a Legend, if everyone who knows his deeds dies or a God who has all his followers dead? Perhaps they will die instantly, perhaps they will become weak, or they will continually weaken to death.

FonsyMN and JHI like this.
  10. FonsyMN

FonsyMN Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are saying that one of the possibilities why Rebecca and Yatan destroy the world and remake it is because a being, let's say an Absolute Myth being that becomes uncontrollable, and that is why they decide to destroy everything and everyone that knows of its existence to weaken and kill it? or smth like that??

11. Lmaster

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, something like destroying humans to weaken someone, it can be either Yatan trying to weaken Rebecca, or simply a War between Gods where they decide to focus on the other's gods followers to win a fight, of course this would also apply to beings who depend on recognition of great deeds as Legends and Myths

Perhaps it would be interesting if in the future of the series, there are wars and disputes aiming at exactly that, a God fighting to protect his followers together with them, against another God and his followers, and for mystical creatures it would be to destroy the source of Myth so that they do not rebirth, similar to how it is necessary to kill the 4 guardian gods for the Zodiac to die or they will always revive, because the Myth says that the Zodiac serves the 4 guardian gods:

Chap 1186: “I was resurrected due to the resurrection of the red phoenix. It is because there is a myth that the Twelve Zodiacs serves God Red Phoenix. ”

Mythical beings couldn’t be killed in ordinary ways. Just like the hydra, they were immortal unless a unique attack strategy was discovered or the people’s belief in them was destroyed

It would be a good future for the series as I see it, the gods would protect the followers and they would provide power to the gods, sort of a win-win coexistence, the gods who have no followers or who lost most followers to a god better and more generous than them, would be defeated and so they would always have to improve themselves is to attract the greatest number of followers and their quality will increase or will be passed by other gods, kind of a competition hahahha

FonsyMN likes this.
  12. Lmaster

Reading List:
    Link
    In the case of hydra, her myth was probably something like: if a hydra head remains it will never die and they will grow again.
    Then you would have to destroy all heads and follow what is described in the myth, or go the most complicated way that would be to erase all the stories that speak about hydra, and thus it would not have this capacity or would be weakened.

13. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on me @@-
    @--

From Grid's POV
    Grid activated the Cooperation Skill when they attacked Drasion..

Drasion is still in the underground
    @--
    Braham noticed the 28followers.
    Grid noticed it too..
    He and Grid are the only one who can deal with it (Plus ,the thief but not mentioned)..
    @---
    Grid used Wave at the 28followers..
    The people watching were confused and they thought Grid used fusion dances..
    @--
    Lee is amazed but he still think that he is stronger..

Grid 1v1 Lee..
    Lee gained the upperhand
    Lee struck Grid's shoulder
    and he got damaged instead..
    Lee struck Grid's lower body but got damaged instead..
    Due to this Lee ,avoided striking those spots..Thus,limiting his striking points
    @--
    People are amazed at Lee because he can empower Grid..
    meanwhile, Kyle misunderstood that Grid is stronger..Kyle thought that he cant see Grid's movement..
    @--
    Piaro is planting a forest in the area where Drasion was buried..
    Then Lee screamed..

The forest withered..
    Drasion is ascending to the ground

END

Lmaster, 25th bam, Stigmazin and 4 others like this.
  14. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cooperative skill.
    It is a hidden piece that occurs when skills are linked with a person with a deep bond.
    The first person to uncover this hidden piece with very difficult occurrence conditions
    It is a grid, and when cooperative skills are deployed, the skill damage of the grid has been increased by a whopping 260 percent.
    Rumble...
    Grid, Braham, Piaro.
    Drasion's body, shot down by the three cooperative skills, disappeared from the battlefield.
    It is impossible to get a glimpse of the shape because he was buried deep in the ground, which was dug deep enough to make him doubt the birth of a new abyss.
    *...What are you talking about?'
    They allowed Braham's anti-magic and Piaro's ultimate weapon in succession, but the opponents were the eleventh great evil.
    He must have been hurt quite a bit, but he would have avoided the fatal injury.
    The Grid anticipated and prepared that Drazion would immediately get out of the ground and counterattack.
    However, without meaning, Drasion did not appear again.
    Like a command hiding in the ground
    Quietly curled up in the basement. 'Are you trying to make me off guard?'
    The grid, judged that Dracion was aiming for a surprise attack, focused all senses on the toes.
    As soon as the earth moved even a little, it was planned to develop <Earth God> to block Drasion's movement and put a five-fusion sword dance in bloom.
    However, Drasion did not move until the end.
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"
    "Eh, uh uh...!"
    In all directions, soldiers were still screaming and groaning. Even now, when Dracion disappeared, the soldiers were fighting with all their might.
    This is because the soldiers who fell into the curse of Drasion and the grotes made of Drasion's feathers remained throughout the battlefield.
    'Shit.'
    Grid quickly get Dracion
    I wanted to kill and end this war. However, when Drazion did not appear hidden, I became nervous.
    I was wondering if I had to go into the tunnel after chasing Drazion, but the worries did not last long.
    Fighting in a narrow terrain makes it difficult to achieve a numerical advantage, so it is self-contained.
    'Even if the range of influence of the earth was 100 times, it would have turned the whole earth upside down.
    Maybe....?
    Grid's gaze, which had been focused so as not to make a mistake by being pushed by anxiety, suddenly turned to the day.
    The reason I heard Kyle's scream. When I looked at Kyle's situation with a lot of attention, the war was very real. 'Even Kyle can't do it for Samje?'
    In fact, the expectations the Grid puts on Kyle were very high.
    'The emperor makes his guardian
    Kyle, who has the setting of'a person with high potential', was a person with high growth potential among super-name NPCs.
    In fact, Kyle was stronger than the grid.
    It is a grid that has grown indefinitely and gained strength beyond solo number knight, lacquer work, and yangban in order, but there is no enemy beyond Kyle.
    Kyle misunderstood the power of the grid
    Even if it wasn't shrunken, it's likely that it was always Kyle who had the upper hand in the relationship between Kyle and Grid. Yes, Kyle was strong.
    Having met again after a long time, he had taken the spirit of transcendence to the next level. Although the level could have been lower than that of the grid, Kyle was clearly stronger than the lead when considering the various additional stats obtained by super-named NPCs and the power of Kyle's unique ability <Thunderbolt>.
    Of course, this is the story when calculated numerically to the last.
    Until now, Grid has fought and won against opponents stronger than himself. In fact, the outcome of the fight between the two was unknown. "The followers of the god of war are variables." Braham, who stood side by side with the grid, watching Dracion's movements, sent a warning.
    "If they can't stop them from invading the battlefield, the
    Will increase."
    In the sky, new characters were appearing inside.
    Those who performed light craftsmanship running in the sky and gathered near this justice were followers of the war god who had acquired at least 10 secrets.
    Suok.
    Braham's gaze turned towards Piaro. Piaro is trying to grow the seeds sown when Drazion appeared.
    Done. It was based on the judgment that if the plants grow and take root in the earth, they can purify and weaken the magic of De Lazion hidden in the ground.
    Suok.
    Braham's gaze turned to his feet. It was unclear when Drazion would suddenly appear through the ground and appear.
    Braham, who had been thinking for a moment, told Grid.
    "It's your role to stop them."
    Braham shouldn't be away.
    This is because Braham is the one who can most perfectly cope with Dracion's surprise attack.
    Grid knew that too. I also knew well that Braham and myself were the only ones who could properly fight against the followers of the 29 war gods who began to take control of the sky.
    "Okay."
    There is no choice.
    The grid, which shakes off his hands trembling in tension, soared into the air.
    Excess!!
    First, you save Kyle in crisis. "The king's denial."
    Using the skills that were attributed to dehydration, the followers of the god of war made the weapons abandon.
    And, ignoring Kyle's cry, claiming that there was no chance of winning, he unfolded <Jung-ho Jin>, lightly avoiding Lee Jung's attack, and standing at the center of the followers of the god of war, causing a tsunami of sword spirit.
    Gurrong!"
    "...?"
    "...!!!"
    All 29 followers of the god of war, including Lee Jung, were pulled by the grid in the wake of the sword-giving tsunami.
    Subsequently, everything was cut.
    "jade!"
    Among the groaning followers of the god of war, a large number of them suffered a'loss of balance'.
    In the aftermath of the loss of balance, the progress of light engineering stopped and those who fell to the ground appeared one after another.
    wave.
    This is the moment when only one'single sword dance' dominates the battlefield.
    But I think it’s a single sword dance
    There wasn't a single person to excuse. "What is that? Is it a new fusion sword?"
    "Probably so. It's not enough to cause faction ingots and abnormalities, so it's a level up to the damage factor... It's a wide area skill close to perfection."
    Players who watched the Temred Kingdom and the Empire's Dracion Raid either through broadcast or directly near the scene, mistake the wave as a fusion sword dance.
    did.
    Of course it has to be.
    With the best grades, the grid's sword dance, which had passed Chi-wu's ordeal and reinforced through <The Secret of the Blank>, was incomparably stronger than before. This is to the extent that it exhibits destructive power comparable to the existing pitch sword dance with only a single sword dance.
    "You're definitely stronger."
    Samje Lee Jung was purely admired. The vertical and horizontal effects are over and stopped
    Taking control of the rear of the grid, he appeared and raised his right arm high.
    "But no matter how strong you are, isn't it too much arrogance to deal with me alone?" Segak!!
    Lee Jung's sharp capital cut the shoulders of the grid.
    However, the person who suffered damage was Lee Jung, not the lead.
    [Damage was ignored by the effect of <White Tiger's Pauldrons with the Protection of Jujak>.]
    Emits <Rising Thorns> with the effect of [<White Tiger's Pauldrons].
    "drama?"
    The face of Lee Jung, who thought he had seized the victory from the time he took control of the grid's rear, was embarrassed.
    Your own, like cutting steel tofu
    It was absurd that the capital city could not even scratch the shoulder blades of the grid and became clogged with bloody thorns that had burned hot.
    'Is it new?'
    High artificial intelligence is sometimes poisonous.
    Lee Jung, who was on the lookout for the grid-armed shoulder armor, removed both shoulders of the grid from the target. When the grid moves, no matter how large gaps may appear, avoid the shoulders and other body parts
    Only the stomach attacked.
    Lee Jung himself made restrictions.
    Lee Jung's movements have become somewhat simpler, and his options for the grid have increased.
    Chae-Cheng!
    Chaechae Chae Chae Chae Chaejaeng!!
    Lee Jung-eun has a deep knowledge of martial arts. Mangeum, who learned hundreds of secrets of the war god Zeratl, used all kinds of martial arts, so he had the skill to make himself advantageous in any situation.
    Even though Lee Jung was penalized against the grid,'the shoulder does not attack', there is no disadvantage.
    It is safe to assume that there are few people in the world who can beat Lee Jung when given pure technology, and of course it was the same with the grid.
    'whistle? No, the grid is pushed!'
    The faces of the players who watched Grid and Lee Jung fighting a fierce battle in the sky were colored with surprise.
    All. I was amazed at Lee Jung's ability to dominate the second class, rather than being pushed, while engaging in an all-out war with the Supreme Grid.
    In particular, the general public who was not a ranker felt a greater shock because they did not know the identity of the'followers of the god of war'. Tsugak!
    Seogyeol!!
    The martial arts of Lee Jung's martial arts increased the reputation of the followers of the god of war as new wounds were inscribed on the lead.
    All.
    The identity of the'strongest person in the worldview', imprinted in the minds of ordinary people with low understanding of the worldview, went from the grid to the point of transition from the grid.
    It was then.
    Flinch!
    Lee Jung's movement, when he saw a gap in the lower body of the grid, kicked the grid's shin with his ankles hardened for a moment.
    Again, it was because of the tempt.
    [Damage was ignored due to the effect of <White Tiger's Gaiters Supporting Heaven and Earth>.]
    [Emits <thorn> with the effect of <Gits of the white tiger supporting heaven and earth>.]
    "drama!"
    Lee Jung, frowning at the tingling shock, quickly judged.
    Now he avoided attacking the lower half of the grid as well as the shoulders.
    All.
    The greater restrictions themselves
    All.
    Thanks to this, the movement of the grid, which allowed me to play with my feet freely, was easier.
    To stop Lee Jung's continuing offensive without a break, he began to unfold the fusion swordsmanship that he could not use, and the battle between the two became more intense.
    'What the hell are you doing
    Beggar?"
    At a distance from the grid, Kyle looked at the grid like a monster, who in turn was taking down the followers of other gods.
    Kyle couldn't understand what kind of work the Grid was doing right now, so Lee Jung's movement was getting dull. Therefore, the grid became more and more afraid.
    'At my level, it is impossible to follow the movement of the grid itself."
    I knew that the grid was stronger than me, but it must have surpassed the three lords....
    Kyle's misunderstanding deepened.
    Meanwhile, on earth...
    'The energy of the earth creates life. Soil is the most sacred material in the world."
    Piaro was building a forest in the middle of the battlefield, ignoring the noise around him.
    He said Dracion was vulnerable
    I was paying attention to the point. I did my best to turn the misjudgment of Drazion hidden in the ground into an opportunity.
    'All I have to do now is to make the land more fertile. It is to make the Drazion hidden in the ground dry and die."
    Detonation! Width!!
    Piaro's hoeing was faster. He plows the ground, sows seeds, waters and greens the battlefield.
    It was inferior to the expression as a model of a farmer.
    "Oh....!!"
    It was the first time that Lee Jung's scream would resonate in the sky.
    Piaro's hoe that sensed the abnormality
    Stopped.
    The green forest he had worked hard on began to turn black.
    It was the aftermath of the contamination of the earth.
    Rumble...!
    The earth is turbulent.
    A terrible stench vibrated in all directions.
    Drasion, hiding in the ground and contaminating the earth, overcame his weaknesses, was about to reappear.

cooperative skill
    It is a hidden piece that occurs when you link Skill with a person who has a deep bond.
    The first person to find out about this Higgs piece, which has a very difficult condition,
    That's the grid, and when the cooperative skills were developed, the skill damage on the grid was amplified by 260 percent.
    Currrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Grid, Braham, Piaro.
    Dracion's giant, who was shot down by three people's cooperative skills, hid his drunkenness on the battlefield.
    The shape cannot be seen because of the depth of the earth so deep that it makes us doubt the birth of a new mugeot.
    *...what are you doing?'
    Bracham's cannabis and Piaro's ultimate flag were consecutively allowed.Zee Man's opponent is the 11th largest music player.
    He might have been hurt quite a bit, but he wouldn't have been fatally wounded.
    Grid expected Dracion to come through the ground immediately and fight back.
    But meaninglessly, Dracion never showed up.
    It's like a command to hide in the ground.
    Crawled quietly underground. Are you trying to make me feel careless?'
    Gride, who judged Dracion to be seeking a surprise, focused all his senses on the tip of his toes.
    As soon as the earth moved even a little bit, it planned to develop "Jisin" to block Dracion's post and put the 5-convergence sword into the flower.
    But Dracion did not move to the end.
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"
    "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
    There was still a chain of screams and groans of soldiers everywhere. Even now, when Dracion disappeared, the soldiers were fighting with all their might.
    It was because soldiers under Dracion's curse and strange creatures made by Dracion's feathers remained throughout the battlefield.
    'Jegiral.'
    Grid, come on. Hurry up and get Dracion.
    I wanted to kill and end this war. But when Dracion didn't show up in hiding, he became nervous.
    It made me wonder if I should rather chase Dracion into the tunnel, but my worries did not last long.
    If you fight in a narrow terrain, it will be hard to gain a numerical advantage.
    A hundred times the extent of the earth's influence would have turned the whole land upside down.
    It's going to be....?
    Grid's gaze, which was focused on keeping him from misjudging under the pressure of nervousness, suddenly turned to Always.
    The reason for Kyle's scream. Looking at Kyle's port of business, he had a strong eye, and there was a lot of war. Is even Kyle not allowed to Samje?'
    In fact, Grid's flagging for Kyle was very on.
    The Emperor will make himself a guardian.
    Kyle, who has such a high potential, was one of the most promising supernames among NPCs.
    It is a grid that has grown infinitely and gained strength beyond the solo number Nye-tree, the Seven Peasants, and the nobleman, but it has never exceeded Kyle.
    Kyle mistook the power of the grid.
    It is highly likely that Kyle has always been superior in terms of relationship with Grinde even if he wasn't intimidated. Yeah, Kyle was strong.
    After a long time, he had raised the level of transcendence to a higher level. Although the level could have been lower than Grid, Kyle was clearly stronger than the lead, given the various impossibility gains by the supernames-de-class NPC and the power of Kyle's unique ability <brain전.
    Of course, it's a story when you calculate it numerically.
    So far, Grid has fought and won against a stronger opponent than he has. In fact, the outcome of the fight between the two was unknown. "The followers of the gods are variables." Bracham, standing side by side with the grid, sent a warning to Dracion, who was looking at the movements of Dracion.
    "If we don't stop them from breaking into the battlefield, we're going to have a lot of damage.
    's going to get bigger.'
    Just in time, new figures were appearing in the sky.
    The men who gathered by this justice by performing the art of running the sky were followers of the unbelievers who had acquired at least 10 scaffoldings.
    Suck.
    Bracham's gaze turned in the direction of Piaro. Piaro is trying to grow the seeds that Dracie On planted when he appeared.
    As plants grew and rooted in the earth, they believed that de lacion's magic hidden in the ground could be purified and weakened.
    Suck.
    Bracham's gaze turned to his own feet. It was unclear when Dracion would suddenly appear through the earth.
    After a moment's thought, Bracham said to Grid,
    "It's all your role to stop them."
    Brassham must not vacate his seat.
    This is because it is Brahham who can cope with Dracion's surprise most perfectly.
    Grid knew that, too. He also knew that Brahimi and himself were the only ones who could properly fight against the followers of the 29 unbelievers who began to dominate the sky.
    "Okay."
    I guess I have no choice.
    The grid shot into the air, shaking its hands from tension.
    Overeating!!
    First of all, save Kyle from a crisis. "The king's denial."
    He used a skill attributed to dehydration to his followers.
    Ignoring Kyle's cry for no chance of winning, he unfolded "Jongheongmujin" to escape Lee's attack lightly and to rise at the center of his followers and create a tidal wave of blackness.
    Rumbling!"
    "...?"
    "...!!!"
    All 29 unbelieved Chu seeds, including Yi Jeong, were hip-swept by the Black Tsunami and pulled to the side of the grid.
    It was followed by cuts.
    "Ok!"
    Among the groaning followers of the martial arts, the party leader bet on "loss of balance" due to abnormal conditions.
    In the aftermath of the loss of balance, there were a number of people who stopped the whole dog of light work and fell to the ground.
    Welsh onion
    It is the moment when only one "single sword dance" dominated the battlefield.
    But it's called a single sword dance.
    There was not a single president. "What is that? Is this the new fusion sword dance?"
    "Maybe so. The hat and the damage factor are high-quality, causing destruction of the camp and abnormal conditions. It's a wide-area kill that's close to perfection."
    Flea ears, running through the air or directly near the scene and watching the Dracion Raid of Temperx and Empire, mistook par as a fusion sword dance.
    I did
    Of course it has to be.
    The sword dance of the grid, which passed Chiu's ordeal with the best performance and was strong through <Emergency of the Blanket백, had become incomparably more powerful than before. It is so powerful that a single sword dance is comparable to a traditional sword dance.
    "You've certainly become strong."
    The Three Kingdoms were purely admiring. It's over. It's stopping.
    I Thanan, taking control of the back of the grid, raised his right arm high.
    "But no matter how strong you are, isn't it too big a arrogance to deal with me alone?" Smell!!
    The sharp capital of Yi Jeong cut the shoulders of Grid.
    But the person wearing the damage was this much, not the lead.
    By the effect of Baekho's Dog Head with the shield of the mastermind, he ignored the damage.
    [<주작의 가호가 깃든 백호의 견 갑>의 효과로 <달아오른 가시>를 방출합니다.
    "Pole?"
    Lee's face, which had been judged to have won since he took control of Grid's back, was perplexed.
    one's own head-cutting steel
    The capital city was blocked without even scratching the shoulder of the grid, and it was embarrassing to see its hands stabbed in a hot thorn.
    'Is that new?'
    High artificial intelligence is sometimes poisonous.
    Lee Jung, wary of the dog-cuffs on which the grid is armed, has excluded the two shoulders of the grid from the target. No matter how big a gap the grid may show when it moves, the other body parts will avoid the shoulder.
    He only attacked the stomach.
    In other words, he created his own restrictions.
    The movement of the royals has become somewhat simpler and the choice of grids has increased.
    Chae-Chaeng!
    Chai Chai Chai Chai Chai Chai Chai Chai!!
    Lee Jeong-eun is well versed in martial arts. He used all kinds of martial arts, which he learned hundreds of martial arts, so he had the talent to make any situation more favorable to himself.
    'Shoulders don't attack the grid."I got a penalty. There's nothing against Lee Jung.
    It was safe to say that few people in the world could win against Lee when he aimed at pure technology, and of course the same was true of Grid.
    'Hogak? No, the grid's pushing!'
    The faces of the Flea Earls, watching Grie De and Yi Jeong fighting in the sky, were shocked.
    Da. I was surprised by Lee Jeong's ability to gain a second-tier advantage, let alone lose ground in an all-out war with the Zizon Grid.
    In particular, ordinary people, not rankers, were more shocked by the door when they did not know the identity of the "followers of Godless." Tsugak!
    Booking!!
    Lee Jung-eun's all kinds of martial arts have a new scar on his body, and his reputation as a follower of rock martial arts has been enhanced.
    All
    The identity of the "worldview powerhouse," imprinted in the heads of ordinary people with a low understanding of the worldview, was about to change from grid to this much.
    It was just then.
    Flinch!
    Seeing that there was a gap in the lower body of the grid, Lee Jeong's movement, which was kicking the shin of the grid with his ankle, hardened for a momentarily.
    This time, it was because of the tempo.
    The damage was ignored by the effect of 각Baekho's corvina supporting heaven and earth지를.
    Release the thorns in the effect of <Baekho's corvina supporting the heavens and earth 지탱]
    "Extreme!"
    Frowning with a prickly shock, Lee quickly judged.
    Now he's avoiding attacking the lower half of Nira, not just the shoulders of Grid.
    All
    It's not like you're under greater restrictions on yourself.
    All
    Thanks to him, it was easy for Grid to be able to make fun of both feet.
    The battle between the two became fiercer as they began to engage in a series of failed fusion swordsmiths in a desperate attempt to stop the constant attack of the Lee administration.
    What the hell are you doing?
    It's a beggar, isn't it?"
    A little further from the grid, Kyle, who was running down his followers, looked at the grid like a monster.
    Kyle couldn't understand what kind of trick Grid had been doing and the movement of Lee Jung was getting slower. Therefore, the grid became more and more fearful.
    "At my level, it's impossible to keep track of the grid's movements."
    I knew Grid was stronger than I was, but I didn't know it was beyond the Three Kingdoms....
    Meanwhile, on the ground...
    'The energy of the earth gives birth to life. Soil is the most sacred material in the world."
    Piaro was creating a forest in the middle of the battlefield, ignoring the murmurs around him.
    He was vulnerable to the locality of Dracion.
    I was paying attention to the throw point. I did my best to make Dracion's misjudgment hidden in the ground an opportunity.
    'What I have to do now is to make the earth more fertile. It makes Dracion, hidden in the ground, dry to death."
    Explosion! Explosion!
    Piaro's homing speeded up. He plows the earth, sows the seeds, and waters the battlefield green.
    The figure was described as an example of a farmer.
    "Crrrr..."!
    It was the first time that the cry of Lee Jeong would ring out in the sky.
    Piaro's homogeneity that sensed anomaly.
    It stopped.
    His hard-earned green forest began to turn black.
    The earth was a polluted aftermath.
    purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....!
    The earth vibrates violently.
    There was a terrible stench everywhere.
    Dracion, who overcame his weakness by polluting the earth while hiding in the ground, was trying to show up again.

Co-operation skills.
    It is a hidden piece that occurs when you link a skeet with a person with deep ties.
    The first person to reveal this hard-to-encounter piece
    It's a grid, and the damage it does is amplified by a whopping 260 percent when you're able to co-op your skills.
    Kurrung....
    Grid, Braham, Piaro.
    Drasion's giant, who was shot down by the three co-operative snares, was able to take his place on the battlefield.
    It is not possible to get a glimpse of the figure because it is deep enough to make you wonder about the birth of a new muzer.
    *... What are you going to do?'
    Braham's Hemp And Piaro's ultimate stolaw was allowed in succession, but his opponent was the 11th Great Demon.
    He may have been wounded, but he would have been fatally wounded.
    Grid predicted that Dracion would immediately cross the ground and fight back.
    In a sense, Drasion did not appear at all.
    It's like hiding in the ground.
    He squatted quietly in the basement. 'Are you trying to be vigilant?'
    Determined that Drasion was aiming for a surprise, The Grid focused all its senses on his toes.
    As soon as the earth moved, he planned to deploy <지신> to block Drasion's position and bring the five-fusion sword to the flowers.
    But Dracion didn't move to the end.
    "Yeah aahaak!"
    "Sesame,...!"
    There was still a chain of soldiers' names and groans in all sides. Even now, when Dracion disappeared, the soldiers were fighting with all their strength.
    This is because the cursed soldiers of Drasion and the ecrosis of Dracion's feathers remained throughout the battlefield.
    'Heck.'
    The grid is fast to get rid of Dracion
    I wanted to kill and end this war. But when Drasion didn't show up, he became anxious.
    I was wondering if I had to chase Drasion into the tunnel, but the trouble didn't last long.
    When you fight on narrow terrain, it's hard to make it harder to gain a numerical advantage, so it's self-inflicted.
    'Even if the impact range of the branch was only 100 times, it would have turned the land upside down.
    Would....?
    Grid's gaze, focused on not being pushed back and misplaced, turned to the constant.
    Kyle's screams came to him. When I looked at Kyle's port, I saw the situation very badly. 'Isn't kyle even a triad?'
    In fact, the grid was very excited to be on Kyle.
    'The Emperor will make the guardian
    Kyle was one of the most likely NPCs to grow.
    Growing up indefinitely, he's got a single number, seven-ball, and a strong hand beyond both halves, but he's never surpassed Kyle.
    Kyle misunderstood the power of the grid
    It's likely that Kyle and Gride's relationship with Kyle has always been the dominant thing, even though it's not. Yes, Kyle was strong.
    After a long time of reunion, he took his transcendent ity to the next level. Although the level could have been lower than the grid, Kyle was clearly stronger than that lead, given the various add-ons obtained by the Supername De-Class NPC and the power of Kyle's unique abilities <뇌전>.
    Of course, this is the story of when we calculated numerically.
    Ever, Grid has fought and won against a stronger opponent than himself. In fact, the consequences of the two men's fights were unknown. "The followers of the ungodly are variable," warned Braham, who was watching Dracion's dynamics as he stood alongside the grid.
    "If you can't stop them from entering the battlefield, you'll get a lot of damage from your allies.
    it's going to get bigger."
    As soon as new figures appeared in the sky, they were appearing inside.
    Those who rallied around this definition with a light-up in the sky were the followers of the ungodly who had acquired at least 10 unpaid.
    Sok.
    Braham's gaze turned toward Piaro. Piaro is trying to grow the seeds that Drasion had sown when it appeared
    it was. It was determined that if the plants grew and were rooted in the earth, they could purify and weaken the majesty of de Lacion, which is hidden in the earth.
    Sok.
    Braham's gaze turned to his feet. It was not knowing when Drasion would suddenly emerge from the ground.
    Braham, who had thought about it for a while, told the grid:
    "It's your role to stop them."
    Braham should not be absent.
    Braham is the one who can best cope with Dracion's ambush.
    Grid knew that, too. He knew that braham and himself were the only people who could fight back against the 29 ungodly followers who had begun to take control of heaven.
    "I know."
    There is no choice.
    The grid, which had shaken his hands in a tense way, surged into thin air.
    Fruit!
    First, save Kyle in crisis.
    He used his skills attributed to dehydration to force his atheist followers to abandon their weapons.
    Ignoring Kyle's call to claim that there was no chance, he deployed <Long-Handed Jin>, lightly escaped Lee's attack, stood at the center of his ungodly followers, and caused a tsunami of blackness.
    It's a great place to stay."
    "...?"
    "...!!!"
    All 29 ungodly chuseeds, including Lee Jung, were pulled to the side of the grid in the tsunami of the sword.
    Then he cut it all.
    "Jade!"
    Among the moaning ungodly followers, the top-end party was "losing balance" over the status.
    In the aftermath of the loss of balance, the entire dog of the hard work stopped and crashed to the ground.
    Wave.
    This is the moment when a single "single sword" dominated the battlefield.
    But it's called a single sword
    There was not a single one who spoke. "What's that? New fusion gummy?"
    "Probably. It's a cap that causes faction and condition anomalies, so it's a good place to be. It's a near-perfect area of skill."
    The Fleischers, who rushed to the scene and watched the Dracion raid of the Thames and Empire, mistakenly called The Wave's Fusion Sword.
    I did.
    Of course, it is inevitable.
    Through the trials of Chiu with the best performance, the grid's sword, which was strengthened through the <-blank >," was as powerful as ever.
    "I'm definitely stronger."
    Samje Jeong was purely admiring. The effect of the aspect is over and stop
    He raised his right arm high as he took control of the rear of the grid.
    "But no matter how strong you are, it's too arrogant to try to deal with me on your own?"
    Lee's sharp capital shrugged off the grid.
    However, the person who suffered the damage was Jeong, not the lead.
    The damage was ignored by the effect of >scap of the white tiger with the arc of the <.]
    It emits a <-shading thorn" by the effect of >scap" of the >scap of the great-<.> S.
    "Pole?"
    Lee's face was embarrassed when he felt he had won the title from the time he took control of the grid's rear.
    Tofu steel
    It was absurd that the capital had not even scratched the grid's scap, and that it had become bloodied with its hands stabbed in the hot lying on the mound.
    'Is it a new product?'
    High AI is sometimes poisonous.
    Lee, who was wary of the scapula armed with the grid, removed both shoulders of the grid from the target. No matter how big a gap is when the grid moves, avoid the shoulder
    Only attacked.
    Lee chong-jung himself created a constraint.
    Lee's movement simplicity became somewhat simple, and the grid's options increased.
    Schatu!
    Chae-chae chae-chae battle!
    Lee Jung-jung is well versed in martial arts. He used all sorts of martial arts, having acquired hundreds of unpaid unpaid skills, and he had the talent to make himself advantageous in any situation.He was penalized for 'not attacking his shoulders' against the grid, so there's nothing wrong with him.
    There were very few people in the world who could beat Lee When he had pure skill, and of course the grid was the same.
    'Whistle? No, the grid is pushed!'
    The faces of the Fleischs, who watched gridand and Lee jeong fight in the sky, were inausirate.
    He was amazed at Lee's ability to gain a second-tier advantage, rather than being pushed out of the all-out war against the zone grid.
    In particular, the non-lanker sat down to the door when he did not know the identity of the "Ungodly Follower." Tsukang!
    It's a great place to stay!
    All the martial arts that Jeong jeong-jung uses have carved new wounds on the lead's body, which has increased the reputation of the followers of the rock ungodly
    All of them.
    The identity of the "world view strongest" imprinted in the minds of ordinary people with low understanding of the world view was about to go before it changed from the grid to the leejeong.
    That was then.
    Squeak!
    Lee's movement, which kicked the shin of the grid with his ankles, was hardened for a moment when he saw a gap in the lower body of the grid.
    This time, it was because of the temper.
    We ignored the damage by the effect of >each of the white tigers supporting the < earth.]
    [<emit <가시> with the effect of the angle of the white tiger > supporting the sky.]
    "A great place to stay!"
    The stinging shock frowned upon the situation.
    Now he avoided attacking the shoulder of the grid as well as the lower body of Anira.
    All of them.
    if you are more constrained by yourself,
    All of them.
    Thanks to this, the grid's fortunes were rested, allowing them to play with both feet freely.
    The battle between the two became more intense as they began to unleash fusion blackmen that had not been used in a hurry to stop Lee's ongoing offensive.
    'What the hell are you doing?
    Are you?"
    Kyle, who had been strateging at his followers, looked at the grid as if he were a bit away from the grid.
    Kyle couldn't understand what the grid was doing, and lee's movements were getting duller. Therefore, the grid became even more frightening.
    "To my level, it's impossible to chase the movement of the grid."
    I knew the grid was stronger than i was, but it would have transcended the triad.
    On the other hand, on the ground....
    'The aura of the earth creates life. Soil is the most sacred matter in the world."
    Piaro was creating a forest in the middle of the battlefield, ignoring the surrounding squabbles.
    He said Drasion was vulnerable to earthenness.
    Dunn was paying attention to the point. He did his best to turn the misjudgment of Drasion hidden in the ground into an opportunity.
    'My job now is to make the land more fertile, to make the drasion hidden in the ground dry and die.'
    Explosion! Width!
    Piaro's homie was faster. Hing the earth, sow seeds, give water, and make the battlefield greener.
    It was described as a farmer's ear.
    "It's a great place to stay."
    Lee's screams echoed in the sky for the first time.
    Piaro's homie sense sense of the incident
    He stopped.
    The green forest he had struggled with began to blacken.
    The earth was polluted.
    Kurrung....!
    The land is turbulent.
    The stench vibrated in all directions.
    Drasion, who had overcome weaknesses by polluting the land while hiding in the ground, was trying to emerge again.

Yogi666, CatCat19, Lmaster and 9 others like this.
  15. noirdesprit

noirdesprit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kek more like filler chapter.
    I'm personally starting to get bored with this writing style.
    Getting repetitive.
    Zeratul and the followers are jokes anyway, should just end them within half of chapter and spend 10 chapters on Drasion instead.

25th bam, Kisaki34 and LordDanny like this.
  16. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Grid is underestimating himself again, and is also overestimating Kyle. Although, Kyle's potential may be great, but I don't think there is any Super-grade Named NPC who grows as fast as Grid.

It seemed like Piaro wanted to purify the Cursed Atmosphere through his Farming, but Drasion took advantage of Piaro's Created Forest to recover and to spread even more foulness. The Chapter ended with Lee Jeong's scream and seemed like a filler. The fight between Grid and Lee Jeong wasn't impressive at all. Overall, the Chapter seemed like a filler to me.

Often, the Martial God Followers are ranked based on the Secret Techniques they have learnt. The more Secret Techniques they have learnt, the more powerful they would be. In fact, we know that Martial God Followers who have learnt 10 Secret Techniques are very powerful, but nonetheless, they are also classified as Named Bosses. Merlin (Martial God Follower on Ruins of Martial God) was even more powerful than the Imperial Duke even though he had learnt only 10 Secret Techniques of Martial God Zeratul. Lee Jeong was stated to have learnt at least hundreds of Secret Techniques of Zeratul? Wouldn't he be a monster with these? Though some difference should exist between the Monster Martial God Followers and NPC Martial God Followers. At the very least, it is a very good thing that I got to read that Lee Jeong screamed. Hehe he he....

Separately, maybe NUF has banned my post on page 230. I can't edit that again. Additionally, I can't use the Spoiler Links of NUF to create another post like that on this forum again. So, sorry guys about that. But I think, to get the spoilers, newcomers should also work hard sometimes, that is - search for them yourself. Hehe he he....

Bear007 and GridGridGrud like this.
  17. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyle is one of the strongest NPCs in the last generation, excluding legends (by the way, it's strange why he and the Grandmaster did not become a legend, because they should have more fame than Piaro or Mercedes, especially Grandmaster - all enemies of the empire know him.).
    I think the followers of Zeratul have categories:
    1. Servants - those whom he can easily control because of their blind faith.
    2. Geniuses - those whose talent he envies and wants to destroy. Unlike the servants, he will not give them many techniques lest he accidentally make them too strong.
    3. Madmen - those who are driven mad by the pursuit of power.

18. Bear007

Bear007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To overwhelm such foes with basic skills..
    Madra be like: That Kid is my true Successor!

LordDanny and Windowsea like this.
  19. GridGridGrud

Reading List:
    Link
    Lee Jeung's AI is so smart he thought Grid's Shoulder and lower body have 100% resistance to attack..

The AI became so smart that it became flawed..

But,AI can grow too so it would probably realize that Grid's defense is based on percentage..I'm looking at this battle at the logical level (lol)..

Well, Lee Jeung can obviously kill Grid..The dude was described by the Narrator as someone who can 1v1 a Kingdom and even threaten the whole Empire...(If my understanding is correct, as he is a Triad member)

Though,Grid can do something similar but Martial Arts is more efficient stamina wise..
    Masters of Martial Arts can 1punch somebody and they die..Destroy a house with 1 kick..etc

..Martial Artist control the way how their body use resources ,so I expect Lee to not be exhausted easily

Yes,Grid can too but he needs more stamina

Gymgym and LordDanny like this.
  20. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Madra was pretty awesome as he could kill most of the Soldiers in his sight from just one Skill, but Grid only overwhelming the radius of 10 metres. Considering Madra's Basic Skills, which are originally simple and powerful, at least powerful than Muller's Techniques. But it is only when considering Soldiers, but he could also damage powerful beings just by his basic Skills, i.e. the 200K Army Swordsmanship. It is also a fact that Grid's Skills are for one vs one or for short range, but they do work pretty good if the backlash from Madra's Swordsmanship is considered. Well, Madra had strong body from the starting. But yeah, Grid is at least doing a great work as Madra's Partial Descendant, he is also a kid if we consider the peak of Baal's Contractor Pagma, Undefeated King Madra, and Sword Saint Muller.
    Empire wouldn't have gone into any dire situations if Grandmaster Zikfrector had been present there.

Lee Jeong, one of the Triad, may be OP, but not more OP than Zikfrector. He is an NPC, so his Health should be lower than the Monster Martial God Followers. Even if he has OP Secret Techniques of Zeratul, Grid has his Items. The [Ultimate Warrior] Skill, which Grid got from Chiyou during the 17th Great Demon Botis Raid, can also stun any target regardless of the said target's status or race. This might also be a big factor in the fight since it can even stun the Gods and Dragons. Overall, Grid would win in the end, yay.

Gymgym, Bear007 and GridGridGrud like this.