Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. minchan_desu

minchan_desu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway if you have a courage to trains your Korean language and fight with MTLing :blob_grin: actually ridibooks can be accessed internationally and you can just pay with international creditcard in ridibooks... but not Kakaopage... well you can support author legally then...

Well cuz i'm curious to death about this novel, i rack so hard my bad Koreans for MTLing this one... Can say it was damn way hard guys hahhaa... maybe becuz i am more familiar with Japanese so on Korean novels was hard on me but can catch a glimps what was the specific volume said about...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  2. Maculan

Maculan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The next missing scene from the novel. MC and Nadricka, bathing scene, set after they woke up together in chapter 13.

It's rather big, so I decided to divide it into two parts.

“… … .”

Sunlight was pouring out through the curtains. Woke up a while ago, I was just about to have a very good view.

A beautiful man who was buried under a blanket and fell asleep with his cheeks on my arm. I was worried that I would get to this sight as first thing in the morning. No matter how you look at it, you won’t get bored.

After all, the most enjoyable thing in the world was the face of a beautiful man.

The conclusion I just made was so true that I laughed.

His eyebrows fluttered slightly and narrowed sharply. It was time for us to get up.

I put my finger on the white cheek with my head down and pressed. It was soft so that was cute.

Nadrika opened his eyes.

“Ah, did you wake up?”

I looked at him with my chin on the back of my hand. Nadrika blinked a few more times, looking at my face. Then Nadricka smiled softly with his mouth wide open and laughed with his less awakened face.

Since when. It was natural to have a bed with him.

While I was desperately trying to adapt to life here, something went wrong, but it wasn’t a bad thing, I decided to just enjoy it. It was quite lonely to fall asleep alone in a strange place.

His warmth allowed me to fall asleep much deeper than before.

“Good morning, Your Highness.”

“Yes, good morning to you too.”

Thinking about it like that, it was a very high level (he’s skilful (?)). In the midst of being on the lookout for others every day, I’m sharing a bed with him every night.

This beautiful man, who pretended to be innocent and quiet, slept well with only the sound of his breath. So it’s even more suspicious.

Even though we were close, there was no message between us. (?) I managed my heart skillfully and did not cross the line like a person who stopped there.

Nadrika grabbed my scattered hair and raised it, then closed his eyes and kissed it.

“… … Can’t I smell?”

«Yeah?»

“I just want to smell your hair.”

Nadricka had indescribable face. I shrugged and laughed.

It was just hair, but he was touching it like a fragrant flower. But, wouldn’t it be possible to ask, ’Do you like this woman so much?’.

I blinked and turned my head pretending not to see Nadrika looking at me.

It was an unusually bad morning to go out of bed.

“Shall I have a meal or would you like to take a bath first?”

“Hmm. It’s annoying.”

I mumbled, burying my face on the pillow.

My God, it’s really annoying. I didn’t want to do anything today. I don’t have any energy. Even though I just woke up, it must be due to accumulated mental fatigue.

Wouldn’t it be okay for a day?

«Then… … May I help you?»

«Help?»

I remembered his eating manners, desperately imitating me. Not knowing the manners here, I just grabbed any fork and ate it, but the scene where I was busy imitating it without knowing it was wrong.

“How about taking a bath first?”

Bath? It seems like it wasn’t about meals.

By the way, a bath? Help with a bath?

While I waited for a moment to answer, Nadrika got up.

“Then I’ll prepare right away. Just lay down and wait.”

Prepare?

As I stared away, he stepped out of bed, rolled up the bottom of his pants to his knees. Then he began to unbutton his pajamas.

“Nadrika.”

“Yes.”

“Well, preparing for a bath… … .”

His white upper body was revealed and his jacket fell to the floor. He approached me and gently raised my upper body up.

I was almost halfway in his arms like a baby. Whether his technique was good or not, it was not uncomfortable at all.

“Yes, bathing is important.”

Somehow it seemed like that.

“I can do it well.”

He came to appease me with a confident tone to see if he had forgotten my distrustful gaze before.

“I’ll do it well.”

It is also strange. If he had said this the first time we fell asleep in the same bed, I would have refused. But only today, when I became accustomed to him, he offered it.

I had many thoughts, but soon Nadrika lifted me back and I closed my eyes, eagerly leaning my head against the nape of his neck. Although he was comfortable, it was too comfortable.

Well, it’s a temptation from such a pretty person.

3. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the delay, I had an exam yesterday.

2nd part of the scene, two times bigger than the 1st part.

Hot steam was concentrated in the bathroom.

In the meantime, my maids were dismissed and I washed alone (?). So, at first, I was wondering what to use and where. But today, I was new to joining with a man, so I felt strange.

He put me down on the floor.

Then, standing face to face, I untie the knot of my waistband with a smooth hand.

The tightly held gown was released, revealing a thin slip inside. He went back to my back, took off the gown, and dropped the slip on his feet.

Nadrika smiled brightly at me when his eyes met.

“… … It's a little unfair.”

When I lifted one foot, Nadrica grabbed the slip that fell on the floor, and when I lifted the other, he lifted the slip and asked.

“What is it?”

“Only me is naked.”

Nadrica laughed softly again, as if it was a little embarrassing.

“Please be comfortable.”

It was a look that knew how fascinating my face was. And how to use it. (Not sure, maybe: He knew how charming his face was and how to use it).

“I feel weird when I'm with you.”

“That's a happy word.”

«Why?"

For the first time, he just laughed without an answer.

“Why do you keep laughing?”

“… … Do you hate me laughing?”

«No, … … Not like that.”

I stopped talking for a moment.

I soaked in the bath prepared as he led me. There was a sound of pain at the right temperature.

I quietly immersed myself in the water all the way to my chin, staring at Nadrika with a familiar gesture.

“Did I get your help a lot when taking a bath before?”

“It wasn't always me, but Your Highness received it every day.”

Nadrika closed his eyes and answered quietly.

It was worth knowing. I just decided to shut up.

Even for the noisy concubine who wants to monopolize love while the ‘princess’ has lost her memory.

“Please put your head over here. I'll wind it up.”

His hands began to rub my hair gently and meticulously. I closed my eyes and groaned pleasantly, then shut my mouth. It just sounded a little weird.

“… … .”

Not sure if he heard it or not, Nadrika was still eager to wash my hair. I was afraid of myself and cleaned my throat.

«Your Highness.»

When I opened my eyes to the call, I was surprised to find Nadrika right in front of my eyes.

“Now you have to wash your body.”

He smiled gently and reached out to me.

“Put your hand on my shoulder.”

I stood with arms on each of his shoulders. It was possible because he he bent down a little.

Nadrika grabbed the foamed towel in one hand and began rubbing it gently on my body. At first, arms, armpits, waist, stomach, and then back up there... … .

I squeezed my toes.

Nadrika's breath kept touching my breast. Deliberately, however, his hand moved very slowly and swept the same area over and over again.

With my mouth closed, I exhaled for a long time through my nose. My shoulders trembled a little. Perhaps he felt it through my arms on his shoulder.

Pretending not, he tried to hate him a little. (?????)

Then he lifted the upper body he had bowed, put his hand on my back and hugged me. His left leg hooked between my legs. The towel gently rubbed my back, climbed to the nape of my neck, and then went down to my hips.

I stepped forward unconsciously to avoid the towel, and my body was rubbed against him. Of course, he was dressed in clothes, but I immediately knew that he (or I (?)) was overly aroused.

Before, it was very crestfallen, but today it seems to be releasing. (Before, the air was very heavy, but today it somehow became lighter.)

In the midst of this, I remembered the thought that was struck. He started pouring lukewarm water over my body, whether he knew I was squeezed around my ears. I grabbed his wrist.

«Your Highness?»

Even the voice of asking without knowing anything was happy.

I just hugged his neck and kissed him gently. His lips opened as if he had waited after a light bump on his lips. Our tongues were entangled, and I held his hair through my fingers.

Nadrica hugged my waist tightly, and as I groaned with my toes rised on tiptoe, he bent his knees and lowered his face. I stuck to him passionately.

I felt over his lips that he couldn't stand and smiled lightly. Taking that breath, I kissed his lips, cheeks and chin finely.

"Ah!"

I thought I was completely leading. At the moment, my leg was almost relieved. Nadrika's hand moved spitefully.

Nadrika kissed my nose and forehead. And then the lips came together again. I now fully lean on him.

As I lifted my shoulders, he patted me tenderly with the hands that embraced me, as if reassuring. I was groaning because the child was running.

“Slowly.”

“Who wants to be?”

He laughed on my head. Still, it was a cautious hand.

As I raised my chin to kiss, Nadrika leaned her head and avoided. My face, blushing with the heat, wasn't very patient, so I pulled his hair nervously. He laughed and kissed my cheeks, ears, and neck.

No, I want to kiss.

He knocked on his back saying he couldn't understand what he was saying, but he lowered his head as it was.

I put my chin on his back, making a sore voice. It was hard because my whole body was hot. Of course, feeling good is stronger than hard one.

A damp sound stuck in my ear. As I was in the bathroom, the sound crushed and rang in all directions. If anyone hears, they know they're sucking something delicious.

Is it actually delicious? However, I decided not to spoil the mood to fill my curiosity.

«Your Highness.»

“… … .”

"Your Highness."

I opened my eyes and replied.

"What?»

“Can you stand alone for a minute?”

He lifted his head and whispered in my ear. As I nodded, he quickly lifted me up, leaning on my body. Nadrika, seeing me standing upright with both feet, knelt in front of me.

Then he grabbed my hands and made them hold his ears. I naturally held him around his neck.

“What are you doing… … .”

My skin sensed as he exhaled. I shuddered my shoulders and stopped what I was trying to say, giving strength to the hand that held his head.

Oh, I don't know.

As I stumbled, he held my thighs and calves with both hands to support them. I raised my head up and then I ran out of breath and repeatedly lowered my head.

He was very, very skillful and trained. Without a break, I couldn't wake up to the pleasures.

At an instant, the view seemed to be blinking white.

Of course it is. He also said that he was that good. I stopped breathing for a while, then belatedly exhaled.

My whole body was working hard, perhaps just after I was relieved. I felt that my body that was boiling hot was gradually cooling down.

«Your Highness?»

As I opened my eyes, I saw Nadrika's surprised face looking up towards me. I also saw my hand holding his hair in a mess.

"Oh sorry. I didn’t notice.”

"No. No... … .”

Nadrika reached out and touched my half-bowed cheek. When I felt it so much earlier, it seemed that my tears were stinging. He touched my eyes carefully.

I followed him and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand. After that, I roughly rubbed the back of his head. Nadrika laughed slightly.

I also laughed after him with an exhausted face.

“You should even wash it, right?”

Nadrika kissed me lightly under my belly button, and stood up.

“But I can’t stand.”

Nadrika, who held me without delay at those words, put me down on a long bath chair in the corner.

“… … .”

I think I have prepared it in advance, knowing that it will be like this. I glanced at him weakly, but I soon sat down with a satisfactory face and received his care.

But can I just enjoy myself like this?

I felt a moral responsibility for a moment, but, to my surprise, I fell really sleepy immediately after that. It was just irresistible to me.

P.S. I wish I could translate it better, but, yeah, word-to-word translation (or google translate) often doesn't make any sense.
    P.S.S. And also I wish the rating of the webtoon were higher (for us to see those scenes).

4. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this was the ending of that scene.

The next scene is about MC and the emperor having a meal together. We didn’t fully see it in the webtoon, so I post the gist of it.
    - MC has a request (to send her a teacher). The emperor is somehow surprised that she has something to request (in the way «what else do you need?»), MC is starting to doubt the emperor and Yeldria’s sanity.
    «It was a sound tone, as if there was no guesswork. There was no way to come and ask me somehow after leaving me the national company ambassador.
    It was already clear that there was no concern for that.
    Can I leave the country management in the hands of these siblings? It won’t be surprising if the country is destroyed in this generation.»

- She asks to send her a person to assist her in her diplomatic mission.
    “It would be good to strengthen diplomatic relations with Rothschild. We need someone who is proficient in the diplomatic situation and general geographic information.”
    - He’s like «really?», then he remembers about Juranne (Lovia’s surname) and is pleased with himself.
    «I couldn’t hear it well from the distance, so I asked him while gathering my eyebrows, and he suddenly struck his palm with his fist and nodded. It was a waste of sight to see it alone."
    - Emperor is treating MC like his little sister, and she doesn’t appreciate it.
    “I have a request for another thing.”
    The emperor was looking at me with heart, as if looking at a very cute little sister. I was annoyed, but I tried to manage my facial expressions.
    «That is… … .”
    He even put his spoon down, put his chin on his palm, and took a pose to listen to me in earnest.
    “Say anything. I will listen to anything.”

- And MC somehow feels uneasy when she realizes that she’s not his sister, not the real princess.
    - Then she asks the emperor something about Essen (his whereabouts? To find him a place in the palace? not sure)
    - And the emperor knows Yuriel’s name, so MC is concerned.

Then MC orders Hesse to watch out for Yuriel’s whereabouts and report to MC if Yuriel meets the emperor;
    MC is having a picnic with Daisy similar to the one in the webtoon (except there’s no flower wreath in the novel). And then Lovia and Yuriel met another time (it's similar to the one in webtoon in chapter 13).

“Yuriel!”

Yuriel was busy taking steps and stopped. When she turned her head, she found a young man who was running out of the field to her.

A man who was once Yuriel's, with cool features, pale cheeks, and cynical eyes. He fixed his glasses and stepped closer.

“What are you doing here, Lovia?”

The two met in the aisle corridor where the princess's bedroom was located. Lovia had not yet given a proper answer to her request to meet the princess.

"That's what I want to ask, Yuriel."

“… … .”

“I told you to wait.”

“How long on earth?”

Yuriel crossed arms.

As long as the affinity is reset, there is no fool to wait for that word. Yuriel endured trying to laugh.

They still needed each other. So Lovia is also pretending to be feeling intact and maintaining this relationship.

“What the hell should I believe and wait for you if you keep waiting and take no action?”

“You know that it won't make any difference if you rush like this.”

“If you can't, then tell me you can't. Do you think there's no other way than with your help?”

At that, Lovia grabbed Yuriel's shoulder and said soothingly.

“Don’t be angry, just trust me. Am I not the man you love?”

Yuriel had nothing to say.

“And if you tell me why you're going to meet, I can find a better way. It is not wise to meet the princess in the same situation now—.”

"You haven’t met the princess since then, have you?"

“… … .”

His mouth shut as if he was stabbed.

“Do you have any regrets with her?”

"It's not like that."

«I see. I don't want to see you hurt again... … . You know? Why did Her Highness leave me intact even though she learned about our relationship?”

Yuriel grabbed Lovia's hem and stood close and looked up at him.

“She has no interest in you.”

“… … .”

“Because she didn’t even have any interest.”

“… … Know."

“I think I was the only one for you then. right?"

Yuriel whispered as if she was greedy.

“… … .”

Then she looked closely at the silent Lovia. Yes, he didn't even know.

The reason for the change of 'The Princess’.

The Princess became a completely different person overnight. It's an airy atmosphere, and it's all about every little body movement, habit, and expression.

Eventually she saved her life thanks to the whims, but variables of unknown cause always accompanied an unpleasant sensation.

It's just a game. I am the main character.

Then you don't have to move for me!

It was hateful. Everything that hinders you. Among them, the changed princess.

If the aftermath of her ‘forced’ intervention in this place is to be revealed little by little... … .

It didn't matter. If she had to give up at this level, she wouldn't even come here.

Yuriel counted the remaining days in her mind. According to the status window, another main target character will soon arrive in the capital. Until then, he had to become the exclusive maid of the princess. And by collecting all the ‘clues’… … .

«OK. Talk about it elsewhere.”

Lovia said it, glancing at the princess's chambers.

P.S. The webtoon is clearly not near the ending of 1st volume. Still waiting for Karant appearance and Ecklot dispose; after this, the disastrous Yeldria’s birthday party should be next.
    P.P.S. It's funny how before the chapter 29 some people even wondered if OG!Yeldria is bad. After chapter 29 everyone is like "no, she's evil".
    P.P.S. Ecklot is starting to fall in love with MC in the latest chapter of the webtoon.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for posting the difference with the novel and adaptation.
    So far, if I got your posts right, the changes you've mentioned have been
    *Essen + tree scene - the novel version FEELS better since it hints of Essen already developing SOMETHING for MC but it doesn't make sense for Yuriel NOT to notice MC at the top of a tree while they do the deed.
    King and Yeldria's talk- the adaptation did a good job with the tension and making the king look shadier but I enjoy the fact in your spoilers, the king DOES care for her a bit as a sibling (which would make sense on his shock later on at MCs voluntary sent to jail.
    Yuriel and Lovia talk is a draw for me - but I guess the novel emphasized it more?

vrotki, Th.ay and rock.doll like this.
  6. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    Those you mentioned + MC started sleeping with Nadricka way earlier (even though they didn't have a full act - not sure how to phrase this right) and MC is actually very cautious of Nadricka, as she doesn't understand why he acts this way (is it because he's in love with OG!Yeldria? or he's afraid of her? or both? what is his intention? does he have any ulterior motives?), though she mostly brushes it off to the side, as it's exhausting to be suspicious of everyone all the time.

Also, the novel is somewhat better at depicting Lovia's intentions and way of thinking. For example, Lovia's backstory appeared way earlier in the novel (the beginning of chapter 2).

After that MC hurried to her room to find out that Nadricka wasn't there. She inquired her maid (Hesse), but feels somewhat guilty, as she acted as jealous wife ("At the moment, I was captivated by the feeling of being a husband with a suspicion of investigating his wife. Nadrika can also go out."). She decided not to investigate. MC also decided to be separated from Nadricka for some time (to protect him).

And here goes the 1st quarrel between Lovia and Nadricka. In the novel, they met right before Lovia met MC as her teacher. I MLTed it and tried to decipher it, but still it's somewhat inconsistent.

“You there. What are you doing here?”

Lovia found another person wandering near the imperial sediment. This time it was a man. As the slender shoulders slowly turned, Lovia frowned at the unexpected figure.

Isn’t that the sex slave the princess kept? Why is he here in the morning?

“… … Sorry.»

Lovia stretched out his arm in front of Nadrika, who was trying to pass him by. Nadrica stopped abruptly and glanced at Lovia. Lovia with his other hand in his pocket slightly lean towards Nadricka.

“… … What are you doing?”

“You. What are you doing here in the main palace at this time?”

“… … .”

Lovia frowned as he lowered his outstretched hand.

«You come when called and sit still when left alone. Crumpled up like a doll a worthless sex slave like you dares to hover around Her Highness?»

“I am not now! I am no longer a slave.”

Nadrika raised his voice as if he was screaming at Lovia’s sarcastic remark, but quickly made his voice quieter due to awareness of his surroundings.

«Does that erase your lowly origins?»

“Her Highness is…”

“What the hell do you want? To think she’s yours just because you’ve received some attention these days. Don’t be mistaken. Behave accordingly.”

“It’s a problem between me and Her Highness. I don’t want to hear what others are saying.”

“A nasty child. Aren’t you ashamed of your dirty body?”

“… … !”

The entire Imperial Palace is full of rumours. The princess is belatedly falling in love with her lowly concubine, so that she doesn’t even look at other men.

Obviously, because of the princess, he was paying attention out of curiosity, and even though he thought that she would get bored soon, Lovia was unaware of what to do with the rage rising out of nowhere.

She was a princess who didn’t know how to love, so he managed to be okay. He believed it would stay like that in the future.

Is that lowly slave really nothing to the princess?

What did he do for her the other day?

I wasn’t the one to buy /librarian/ and do such annoying things. (He talks about himself, but I cannot grasp what he meant; maybe - He’s just not some annoying librarian.). If they were the same, they all would have been thrown away. Including that sex slave.

Why didn’t she thrown him away? (??? why didn’t she throw me away? - not sure at all what he means)

They would have been more comfortable living if they had been deported from the palace. I had to live with a stigma inside the palace where I lived in a common life, so I couldn't be sane no matter how good I looked at it.

You have to live and torture. It was more of a persistent punishment than punishment.

Why is 'condemnation'? What does it mean to get involved in the heart and even punish?

There, Lovia saw a heart. However, he denied his premonition.

“What about you?”

At that time, I heard a straight voice that I could never hear from a strange slave. It was very hard and sharp, with eyes that strongly showed his intentions.

“What qualifications do you have to say that?”

“What, what?”

“Do you think anyone who betrays Mama and does not pray for forgiveness is entitled to discipline others?”

“… … .”

"I know. I know, how dare that kind of thing! But at least, I'm not a beast of faith and grace like you do!”

Lovia forgot all his words at the moment. His pride was hurt. He couldn't respond head-on to the words spoken by that lowly man.

“Then, do you mean I should ask her for forgiveness if I cannot even be forgiven?”

“Yes, you do! Even if it ends up being abandoned. Of course it has nothing to do with you.”

“You are… … . What do you know... … !”

It was a toro close to a groan that squeezed his neck. But before his words were over, Nadrica passed him in a cold wind.

Lovia raised his palm and buried his face there. His breath got rough.

What do you know? He begged and begged hundreds, even thousands of times.

Asking for love, for accepting, for being only by her side, and asking her to sometimes light up her face. Don't throw him away.

The smaller and lesser he wanted, the more miserable his feelings became, and when he thought he couldn't be more miserable, he suffered more than that.

But he’s (Nadricka) talking as if he knows him (Lovia).

"Shit… … .”

It was something I could say because I hadn't been abandoned. But now I am no longer… … . No more.

My heart was torn in dozens and swelled. He felt dizzy. Lovia endured that sensation. Like it has been. But it didn't get better.

“Are you here?”

Lovia slowly lifted his face from his palm as he heard a voice. Bloodshot eyes found a familiar face. That is the princess's maid.

“Her Highness is waiting.”

With that said, everything is over. Lovia managed to get better. It was a thrilling sensation that all the pain was escaping from the body like an ebb.

No, it would be more accurate to express that it is getting broken little by little at this moment.

He seemed to be destined to be rested only when he was struggling with pain and eventually broke down.

At the end of the self-deprecation, the excitement eventually pulled up the corners of his mouth.

7. MaryMay18

MaryMay18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any kind heart over there that can give us some fluffy moments between sieger and mc when they are living together?

Hypothon and miinamiii like this.
  8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this isn't a discussion thread but since we know spoilers, its REALLY impressive how the adaptation is well... adapting the series. Ch.30 alone showed Ecklot's potential interest with MC (the part where he can't help but look for her) and the fact MC was already asking him for his devotion and loyalty (although with the "vow", it feels a bit of a character regression later on when he was the only ML who stayed on OGYeldria's side (although sure, said event led to his story coming to full circle). I am also impressed MC also mentioned Ecklot's loyalty should also be on the emperor.
    Question though to novel readers, I'm a bit curious on the text when Ecklot saw her giving out those punishments (she slayed that princess role btw)
    As for the comment above, thanks for reminding me of wanting another Seiger spoiler. Home days as adoptive parents on orphans while being... shippy? Me also curious.
    Edit: Also... from the extra page from scanlators, when will we ever get Extreme emotional or crying/raging Ecklot

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    vrotki and MaryMay18 like this.
  9. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or... I kinda dislike how low and disgusting Sieger thinking about Yeldria? Does she ever use him as a boy toy?? That makes him hates her that much? I know the og is at fault buttt give her a change to make herself for better, and where is that guy who simping over Yuriel? From the manhwa I don't see him appears that much... I was hoping Yeldria end up with Eclot or Nardrica...

Anyway about piracy and illegal translate the reason I read it because the kakaopage at my country releasing the chapter slow pace and some of arts get cencored that's why I keep reading the illegal one also theres none of Korean isekai novel publish at my country so I look for privacy, If they publish I really want to get the novels because it such a golden hope one day I can get the hard copy of this novels, sorry for my rambling nonsense kekekek
    Thank you for the spoiler

10. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    Webtoon rearranges the sequence of the scenes quite a lot, so for now I try to post spoilers in the novel order (soon I will reach the current scenes in the webtoon).

I’ll post about Sieger and MC later on, but the whole «living together» thing is funny enough, even though MC was ill at the time. The children and MC even arranged her funeral (Sieger was… conflicted when he saw it, to say the least).

It is important to understand why Ecklot stayed with OG!Yeldria in the 6th volume.
    There are two main reasons: (1) She threatened him that if he abandoned her, she would kill those who MC loves (Lovia, Nadricka, etc.); though, this threat has no sense as OG!Yeldria would not dare to kill them (thanks to MC plan); (2) Ecklot had hope that MC would somehow return and she would need someone to be by her side.

It doesn’t justify his obedience to OG!Yeldria’s orders, though. In the end, MC had some trouble with him being by her side as he committed enough crimes under the rule of OG!Yeldria and a lot of common people wanted him dead.

Ecklot is very cool and collected, so not in the near future.
    According to the novel, closest we will get are for now: (1) his shock when MC stripped him out of his concubine status; (2) Karant teasing him that he had never been with Yeldria; (3) disheveled look during the birthday party when he rushed to save MC; (4) his conflicted emotions when MC talked to him after the birthday party (posted here).

He hides his true feelings, so the most emotional moments for him are tied to MC well-being (but they are all in later volumes). When he saw her dead (after the system killed her), he lost himself in grief - he was by her side, holding her hand, crying her name and begging the doctors to save her. The next one is when he saw her again (when she returned in the new body).

Well, she destroyed his whole life when she took him as a boy toy. Isn’t it enough to resent her?
    And Sieger will see MC in the new light pretty soon, tbh, even before the whole «living together» thing, though he won’t be sure if she has really changed or not.

Essen will soon reappear, when the webtoon will be close to the birthday party. After all, at the moment his plot line is closely tied to Yuriel’s schemes (she will beg him to kill MC).

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  11. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    So, here what is next.

- Its name is Orbitte Empire
    - It was founded by Karl (the first emperor, ancestor of OG!Yeldria) one thousand (not sure) years ago.
    - Its growth was (and is) built on conquering new kingdoms or making new colonies; even though, the empire still does not devour all its neighbours.
    - This way of growth is all about the fact that the climate was bad and population was great. The farming lands were insufficient for empire’s population and had strongly deteriorated over time.
    - The empire started in the centre of the continent, in highlands with cold climate.
    - The magicians were rejected in the society during those times, and the Orbitte Empire took advantage of it. It has something to do with the myth of the empire’s foundation.
    - The foundation myth is something about red dragon, the knife (sword?) and female medium (my bet that it’s MC during the time travel in the 6th volume). It's without any details.
    - Rothshild Empire (Cairos motherland) is as big as Orbitte Empire.
    - Many small countries are between those two empires, and are waiting to be devoured. One of them is Born (the kingdom Ekclot conquered; Rothshield empire wanted it to themselves), another - Velrod (Essen’s kingdom).

- Lovia arrived a little bit later (after quarrelling with Nadricka). The following scene is quite important, imo, as the fact that Yeldria forgot his name will haunt Lovia till the end of the novel (what if she will forget about him one more time?). It’s his biggest fear.

The teacher came and stood in front of me.
    “Lovia?”
    "Yeah."
    “… … Lovia?”
    "Yes.»
    As I stared blankly with my mouth open, Lovia's eyebrows dig deep. He pulled out a book from his side and put it on the desk.
    “What on earth is the problem?”
    "Well."
    “I heard I need a teacher to seek advice.”
    “… … .”
    “Don’t you like it being me?”
    “Your name is—.”
    “It’s Lovia.”
    “Then, what about Juranne?”
    “… … .”
    Lovia began to stare at me silently. He snorted for a long time without speaking, and then took off the glasses that covered his nose. Lovia, who briefly touched his eyes with the back of his hand, put on glasses again.
    His calmly sunken eyes somehow looked annoyed.
    «That’s me.»
    «Yes?…»
    «I am Lovia Jurane, Your Highness.»

- MC is absent-minded and doesn’t listen to Lovia, so he asks her to repeat what he’s just said. She starts reading from the book, but he quickly puts his hand over the pages, and MC is forced to guess the ending. She guesses right.
    - Lovia is acting like a bored sarcastic cold teacher.

He didn’t look away, but he didn’t really seem to be looking at me. It was a mechanical eye that seemed to see even my pores.

He has an impressive posture. There was also a feeling of boredom that had been living with only paper and ink all his life. His speech was polite, but there was no warmth.
    Is he acting like that on purpose only for me, or is this him?
    I remembered that day. The face that drank while soaking in alcohol was like a dream. He was like a completely different person in front of me in the morning sun.
    The emperor did something really useless.
    I didn’t have any personal regrets for Lovia, but I accidentally hurt him.

- MC admires Lovia’s knowledge (she didn’t expect him to know all those fields he teaches her).
    - After hearing the foundation myth (above), MC is concerned that Yuriel has actually has any magical powers (due to her being the female lead).
    - Lovia starts inquiring MC about her guilt toward Essen Velrod (similar to webtoon).

“… … .”
    I was naive, who believed that the operation of the state would be easily dictated by one princess. However, it was also a fact that it [the conquest of Velrod] would not have happened without the princess.
    “The guilt doesn't suit you. You’ve already committed enough (?). Are you going to apologize for all of them? Come now?”
    "no."
    At last I realized what he wanted to say.
    There are many things in the world that can be undone if you want. But if there is only one thing in the world that I can't turn back, it's probably a human heart and a wound.
    Lovia wanted to say it was too late.
    But I somehow sounded like grievances. If it's not to comfort me, nobody comforts me. No one is pitiful.
    Maybe he's again coming back to the princess... … .
    “I don't want to say the impossible. but… … . A person cannot change without a guilt.”
    I thought so.
    “The feeling of guilt is useless to someone who has already been harmed. But Lovia. Maybe we can stop the next wrongdoing.”
    “… … .”
    “That's why it's important.”
    His expressionless face eventually collapsed like a sand castle.
    “Who the hell… … .”
    Lovia bent his upper body, holding his knees tightly with his palms. He was pretending to be fine, but his patience cracked.
    There was a shadow on his face. The neat blonde hair also slid down his forehead.
    “Who made you like this?”
    The voice that he tried hard to hold down calmly sounded precarious. He looked emaciated.
    “It would be better to end the lesson today.”
    “Is it Nadrika? Did you even fall for him?”
    Lovia lifted his head towards me, checked my expression, and twisted his mouth. He raised himself up.
    “Let's do it as directed.”
    “Yes, that’s right.”
    The two of us spoke almost at the same time. And the words were clearly communicated to each other.
    “He's pitiful. My heart is. … … But what has changed is my own volition.”
    I looked up at Lovia and said. He turned away from it. It was a face regretting the bite.
    “… … I'll recommend a few books. We've figured out how well you know, so if you're going to follow the class, you'll have to read it all until next time.
    In a hurry, Lovia scribbled something on the paper, laid the paper on the table and turned around.
    As he walked, he finally opened his mouth at the door.
    “With just that! If you were going to fall in love like that, then you should have loved me first.”
    “Don’t try to be rewarded by me. Your time has already passed, Lovia.” (?)
    «… … So you are the same as you used to be to make cruel words so easy.»
    “Maybe.”
    Seeing that I have adapted to this world so easily and to this body.
    Suddenly, I couldn't remember what my previous world was like.

The next part will be MC dealing with Lovia's feelings (again), Lovia's nightmare and first appearance of Leo Dipper and Sieger.

Nyaa.23, gracecfe, snowberry and 24 others like this.
  12. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yess please give us more spoilers, i'm dying to know how things will develops between Lovia and MC

thank you so much for these wonderful spoilers

13. RuuChan

RuuChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anyone now what happen after manhwa chapter 31?? Eclot is sooooooo.... :blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush:

14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it won't happen after what happened with the events of 31 but while I DID think of the implications of inviting Ecklot to her room, *ahem* her BEDROOM if we were to be specific meant one of those two men (most likely Lovia) would overthink it, I was honestly surprised and had lost my train of thought for a bit when Ecklot removed his... jacket(?). I KNOW it won't probably lead to snusnu but lawd, the man only had to remove a big piece of clothing once and the readers went insane. Myself included. We saw Nadricka's snusnu moment, we got spoiled Seiger's snusnu moment, right now we don't care for Essen's snusnu with Yuriel but looking forward to his moment with MC, Lovia... needs to tone down a bit (I've come to adore him thanks to the spoilers. But good gravy! That hostility with other men is... just toxic. I know the man has his fears and all that, plus the original painful experience with OGYeldria but d*mn! I could push his toxicity with Nadricka (since nobility hurrhurr, u a dirty slave who tried hard to survive in your filthy way, you a commoner and your crude treatment to her majesty and whatnot), but while Ecklot doesn't have achievements accepted in public since he's now a concubine, dude is still a war hero AND a former Marquis.

gracecfe, rock.doll, elyacuty and 2 others like this.
  15. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone endulge me on how Yuriel met her end? Like, in detail? I want to savor her end. :aww::aww::aww:

16. highsky44

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead i would like to know about Eklot first time having snusnu with the MC. I want more information about their interactions, to be honest i was a bit disappoined that at the end they only got a daughter, i would expect like a tons of children.

gracecfe, Th.ay, rock.doll and 3 others like this.
  17. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I too, would love MC had more kids. That's would be so darn cute to have each mini MLs as siblings, playing and take care of each other in the royal palace.:blobuwu:

But that's probably not the best option since MC needs to fulfill her duty as the Emperor.
    MC and MLs love stories are enough for me. Can't wait for their moments to be drawn in the manhwa. :bloblove:

Th.ay and rock.doll like this.
  18. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course, nothing will happen (except for a kiss), and Ecklot will be the one who messes up.
    In short, Ecklot came to MC ready to… well… have a snusnu moment, and MC was like «wtf»? Then they kiss one time before she asks him «is that what you truly want to do? Don’t you say before that you’re not in love with me?». He responds that «it’s his duty to be with her and he’ll do it». MC doesn’t want to force him into something he might not like and says to him that she’ll have a better job for him (rather than please her in the bed). He later leaves. Also, she’ll see his arousal, but I doubt that we’ll get this part in the webtoon. The end of the scene.

Again, Lovia is not jealous. Well, a little, I guess.
    Lovia’s primary concern is MC safety. At this point, he already: (1) knows that MC is a different person (not original princess) and (2) fell in love with her (he’ll confess later on, though MC won’t believe his sincerity). He also knows that Ecklot is truly devoted (committed? loyal? for a better word) to the original princess, so Lovia is concerned that once Ecklot finds out about MC not being OG!Yeldria, he will kill her (or worse). So Lovia warns MC not to trust Ecklot out of concern, not out of jealousy (remember, he’s not cautious of Nadricka, and did not ask MC not to see him).

Also, Lovia is jealous of Nadricka not because he doesn’t want to share (not sure how to put it right), but because it was not him who MC fell in love with. He’s afraid that he won’t have a chance to gain her love, to be near her.

After MC accepts him, Lovia is pretty chill about the fact that she has other lovers (as long as she remembers about him and keeps him).

Honestly, it's a long way to go.
    They'll sleep together only in 4th volume (so not until the chapter 170-180, if the pace stays the same and webtoon adapts all the material from novels - we're still in 1st volume plot-wise), and only after MC knows that Ecklot truly wants it. And they will still have a certain power dynamic in the bed (MC leads, Ecklot obeys).

P.S. I almost forgot about one particular scene. Nadricka, Essen and Sieger will reappear within the next few chapters. MC will take Nadricka as an escort to the party, where she’ll meet Essen and Sieger (and Ecklot too). They all (without Ecklot) will have a scene together.

neomisa, gracecfe, Suzune and 30 others like this.
  19. highsky44

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for all these info:)

i saw on ridibook that there are like 6 volumes+ extra volume, can you tell me what is this about?

20. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure.
    6 volumes are of plot, extra (7th) volume contains side stories written not from MC POV. It is way shorter (around 1/3 of previous volumes) and contains 9 side stories: two from Nadricka POV, and for one from Lovia, Ecklot, Essen, Sieger and Cairos (the shortest one) POV. Then there is also a chapter about some sort of celebration when they’re all gathered together. And the last chapter is about their teenage (?) daughter who escaped from the palace, ended up in the hands of slave traders and was rescued by her mother + 4 of her mother’s husbands (if I’m not mistaken, it was Nadricka, Lovia, Sieger and Essen).
    Short stories are all set in the future, but some of them contains flashbacks.