Spoiler This Alpha’s Pheromones Are Exploding

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Xinxxi, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Xinxxi

Xinxxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't seen any spoiler thread for this BL novel, it sounds interesting!

Summary:
    Qiu Jin transmigrated into a book once again.

Last time, he transmigrated into an omega with pheromones that could make people go crazy. This time the heavens were merciful and finally had him transmigrate into an alpha. Moreover, it was the sexiest alpha in the entertainment circle.

Unfortunately, it was a cannon fodder.

The main gōng in the original book was Ji Shenxiao, an aloof tyrant CEO. He was alpha to the max. His self-control was so strong that no matter how omegas tried to seduce him, he would remain unmovable like a mountain. Until he met the protagonist omega shòu, which activated his second vein and turned him into the fiercest gōng dog.

And Qiu Jin was the cannon fodder alpha that competed with Ji Shenxiao. Arrogant and despotic, he tried to forcefully take, and grandly lost. He challenged the protagonist’s bottom line again and again. In the end, his gland was destroyed, and his family fell into destitution.

In this regard, Qiu Jin expressed that he would not be a toxic alpha male, so protagonist you go scram. However, humans could not defy the fates, and just when Qiu Jin was striving to become a high-quality alpha, the pheromones that made all the alphas go crazy in the last world came back!

At that moment, he saw the protagonist gōng suppressing his desires till his eyes were red, and his pheromones went out of control.

Qiu Jin swallowed: “Bro, let’s talk this out…”

The alpha squeezed the back of his neck, his voice hoarse: “But I prefer to do it directly.”

Love rivals become lovers. Alpha becomes omega.

NU link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/this-alphas-pheromones-are-exploding/

veihakase, soie_yoie and blaze27 like this.
  2. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Woahh sound interesting, spoiler please
    MTL easy to understand or not?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  3. Xinxxi

Xinxxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, I think the MTL is easy to understand

4. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay thanks.. I will add this to my list..

5. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s super cute! The male lead is possessive but doesn’t force.

6. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to read on mtlnovel but where is chapter 8-22? No wonder I think its strange, I read chapter 7 then chapter 23.

7. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dropped at chapter 17 after MC differentiated into O and somehow his pheromone matched ML's pheromone 99% and he needed temporary marks/intimate contacts with ML. I thought MC would be strong being an alpha and all that but barely in, he turned out to be just another omega. I also don't like that kind of way to put two characters together.

8. Tir2020

Tir2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's probably because it was added recently so people don't mtled all chaptes yet

9. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    I see

10. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally finish mtl-ing this novel, still I will wait for the translation to re-read this novel. Hmm I think something went off with this novel. The author seem want to make this novel to be a slow story, but I think in some part it seem rush and it made me really confuse with the story. I like this story coz its not a heavy story and not many angst, but still the author didn't finish every problem nicely so it's not so satisfy for me. And I think that MC's character not stable. Well I still like this novel but yeah its what I think, maybe because I read it on mtl so I will re-read when the translator finish translating this novel

veihakase likes this.
  11. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    I only MTLed until Chapter 59 (it's not easy to read for me), but here's a gist of what I interpreted that happened so far:
    ●Qiu Jin (QJ, MC) woke up in a swimming pool and found himself holding Ji Shenxiang (JSX, ML)'s swimming trunks, stripping him naked. Then, JSX got angry and made his assistant shamefully drag QJ away.
    ●After that, he realized that just like in his past two lives (one from original, one from a previous transmigrated book) that he's also involved in the entertainment circle. Here, he's a cannon fodder alpha (A) and the original host fell crazily inlove with an omega (O) named Xiang Xi (XX, the protagonist), doing every stupid thing to chase XX— such as forcing the ML (XX's claimed crush) to compare dick size (which resulted to him waking up in abpool holding JSX's underwear).
    ●He made up his mind to wash his reputation clean after it plummeted extremely low after doing crazy things while chasing XX. He joined a variety show called Four Seasons Food which demands its members to live a rural life in an island. XX, JSX, and other cannon fodders were also included in this variety show. He became roommate with JSX. Throughout the filming, he cooked delicious food and performed good deeds which made the other members forget his previous outrageous behaviour, even XX was moved. One of the important things that happened is that QJ can smell JSX's pheromones, which other people can't.
    ●Then, his estrus period came and showed signs of being an omega. JSX accompanied him to his doctor friend and they confirmed that he became an omega (which is according to this world, a not uncommon phenomena). His case is special as he has a syndrome where his pheromones affect other people to have sex. In his last life as an omega, he was injected by an inducer (which he thought was an inhibitor) by his best friend before a concert and after that, the whole arena became a massive orgy.
    ●In order to suppress his explosive pheromones, the doctor suggested that JSX temporary mark QJ as they can help each other (JSX has pheromone perception disorder but somehow, he can perceive QJ's pheromone intent). So JSX marked QJ in exchange of having QJ cook his meals.
    ●Then, QJ went to audition for a popular supporting character role and met JSX (a powerful businessman and investor of that movie) in there. He was dragged by JSX to his home, asked him to fulfill his forgotten promise which is to cook him meals, and asked him to move in instead. QJ agreed and moved in with JSX. I don't really much get this part. I'm not sure if they lived in the same apartment or that QJ moved in the apartment adjacent to JSX. Aigoo, whatevs. So temporary markings and cooking meals became easier to conduct.
    ●Rumors and speculations circulated and were suppressed. Finally, the movie where QJ auditioned and got accepted began. Here, he worked with XX and Jiang Meng (JM, the one who punished the orig-host in the original plot by destroying his gland).
    ●QJ's acting was superb and he was admired by the crew. By this time, his reputation is gradually becoming okay.
    ●The shooting for the variety show resumed and he met JSX's brother who was initially hostile to him but gradually liked him because of his good cooking skills.
    ●Then back to the movie shooting. During this time, XX is regretting his past actions and aloofly trying to approach him, but he's scared of JM castrating him, so he's trying to avoid them both. However, JM is always trying to approach him and when it was disclosed that he became an omega, JM went to his hotel room and requested to see his glands. JSX went inside and saw the scene where QJ was showing his glands and JM sliding his fingers across it. Verbal exchange with hidden threats happened. When JM came out (or rather, was locked outside), JSX marked QJ again, but this time it was more forceful.
    ●Then they had to shoot QJ and JM's bed scene. The director asked QJ to be naked......

12. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was best friend that injected mc of the inducer punished ?

13. Xian-laoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if what really happened is considered a punishment. *sigh* This is one of the things that made me disappointed with the novel.

• During a dinner party, QJ went to the bathroom hotel and was cornered by JM. JM revealed his identity as Duan Li (DL) from his former world who transmigrated earlier. He was the one who made QJ from A to O using a researched drug he funded.
    • He tried to inject QJ again with the inducer and QJ punched and kicked him. However, JM dragged him back but QJ got hold of the syringe and injected JM with it. JM showed signs of estrus.
    • What happened afterwards is kinda confusing as MTL is semantically and grammatically incorrect. Here's what I interpreted: Outside, he met JSX and JSX told him that JM's acquaintance/assistant is coming. That acquaintance of JM went inside the bathroom and marked him. By the way, JM is an alpha.
    • JSX and QJ waited outside and when the two came out, the guy was carrying JM. Turned out that guy was JM's not-biological brother from his former adoptive family (because he's really a son of a rich entertainment businessman). The words exchanged were quite casual; JM peacefully accepted that he was marked and that he's now giving up QJ. JSX was just calm at the side. Also, according to my interpretation, the inducer just temporarily make alphas go into heat like omegas (??????). Aigooo. I personally think that this scene... this peaceful closure is not quite right. If I was QJ whose previous career was ruined and killed via aircrash due to JM (DL)'s scheme, I would also make JM into an omega. Also, JSX was just irritatingly calm and rational at the side. If I was JSX and the person I like suffered attempted rape, I would beat that person half to death and not just call that person's brother and mark him.

Wait, I forgot to add:

• After that, a scandal (?) broke out showing JM exiting a hotel looking ravaged and has a mark on his neck. It was also gossiped that he entered a hotel room with a burly man, despite being alpha himself. Considering that he was a film emperor, it caused his reputation to plummet. After that, his (father's) entertainment company announced that he's quiting the ent industry for now and will go abroad to study filming.

That’s the conclusion showed (as of Chap 59) which is not satisfying at all considering what he did to QJ.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2021
  14. chuvalulu

chuvalulu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @DelinquentAngel
    Thank you very much for the spoilers ❤️Please update more spoilers hehe :aww:

15. Xian-laoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    This was half a year ago, I already forgot most details. Please note that I didn't finish it. Uhm, where did I left off...

●Then they had to shoot QJ and JM's bed scene. The director asked QJ to be naked......
    • That scene happened to be filmed on QJ's birthday. JSX went to the studio, supposedly to surprise QJ, and found them preparing to film that sex scene. JSX was mad. The director actually wanted to have QJ naked to achieve maximum effects but JSX fiercely disagreed. Clothed? Still no. Have a substitute? Still no (JSX' logic, audience would still think it was QJ's body). In the end, they all compromised that only QJ's legs would be filmed. (Note that JM was also mad at the side).
    • After the scene, all the lights turned off. Three (or four?) cakes with candles lighted up. Too many— why? Turned out JSX, XX, JM (and/or the director) also brought cakes to surprise QJ—That was awkward. QJ was conflicted and embarrassed. In the end, the first candle he blew was the one being held by the director.
    • One day, QJ went into heat and he was confined to an isolation room. JSX and his doctor friend observed him. QJ was so uncomfortable and JSX went in to comfort (hug) him— and bruh— this was unscientifically awesome— despite QJ's extreme pheromone effects, JSX was able to resist and control himself! There's not much alphas in the danmei history could do that! (But honestly, this was also a factor why I dropped this. They were like, 99% match, how could he resist? I wish they just banged.)
    • The filming came to an end. Next, JM's attempt to rape QJ and his downfall happened around this time.
    • A birthday party of some sort was then held by JSX' brother (if I remember correctly)'s friend. This brother brought JSX and QJ ('cause they became quite close) with him. This brother was young (17-19 y-o, probably) and so was his friends. Night came and they played spin the bottle, truth or dare as consequence. Both QJ and JSX was dragged/encouraged to join.
    • The bottle pointed to JSX— he might had chose truth or dare, but one thing I'm sure of that happened was that he revealed his feelings to QJ.
    • QJ was surprised, shocked even. He excused himself JSX chased after him. They talked in the garden and JSX confessed while QJ was confused.
    • Coming back home, QJ forgot his charger in JSX' apartment (this part really made me confuse about their set up 'cause I thought all along they were living together but only had diff rooms). He opened JSX' door and found him masturbating about him in the living room. QJ was so embarrassed af (I also had second hand embarrassment TBH).
    That’s basically what I remember. But ultimately, the reason I dropped it was...
    After the filming, XX attitude became like a sis to QJ. Like, bruh, didn't you develop a crush to QJ? Why are you suddenly treating him as a sister? He was also initially known as an arrogant alpha! Why XX' attitude suddenly changed to that? When he also heard ambiguous sounds on his end during his call with QJ, he only teased them. XX, that was your crush being coveted by other why are you reacting like that?! This sudden change of attitude I can't accept! No no no!

16. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 45 in Raw is when ML tells his doctor/friend?? that he just realized that he likes MC.

17. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I reached the conclusion (my opinion) that this novel is not very well “constructed”. The way things develop is not natural, but pushy. There are reasonable things mixed with very illogical / pushy / whatever things.

MC states “ML is insensible to pheromones” and “ML care more about feelings than pheromones”. The second affirmation, he hit his head on the wall and forget as soon as he said it seems, because he spend the rest of the novel thinking exactly the opposite! The first affirmation he repeated as a mantra even when ML clearly showed signs of being affected by his pheromones (like when ML hurt himself to not mark him, licked his glands or showed care and possessiveness). MC was like “ML is not affected by my pheromones, he only wants to mark me because of my pheromones and not love”. Makes no sense, right? The author says something, but the character shows something completely different.

oh, also, the author often focus on something then apparently forget about it or have a change of heart. Like when MC licked the peach juice, it’s described and left there, no one sees it or react to it. And the episodes of the reality they filmed, the author described like 2 episodes, never mentioned the cameramen an all the other times and we never heard about the other episodes. Up til now I’m not sure if there was a competition if not in this reality, it seems more like the author wanted something to put MC and ML in touch until they made the deal and then, after it happened, forgot about it because it was no longer useful? A used and discarded “event” that left a hole. Oh, there’s also the XX plot. Looked a LOT like XX liked MC, all signs there, he even hugged MC and then XX learns the inhibitor MC is using is MLs pheromone and suddenly XX is no longer infatuated, but cheering MC and ML together…

anyway:

MCs birthday was the same day he played the intimate scene with the J guy. After the scene he received 4 cakes: 1 from the director, 1 from ML, 1 from XX (the omega boy ori!MC chased) and 1 from the J guy (ex-best friend). Giant awkward pie this part, as nobody expected 4 guys to prepare a cake. MC decided to thanks the Director first.
    MC then decided to stop get a temporary mark from ML as he believes Ml may like him and he is successfully controlling things with inhibitors and all. The. MCs estrus came and the inhibitors are useless. Luckily he was home, so his brother left home (after a nosebleed caused by MCs pheromones) and his mother woke him up (she is a beta, but she could feel MCs pheromones, so yeah, bad situation). MC called the doctor had only have two choices: MLs temporary mark or complete isolation (he choose isolation). ML went to check MC because he was worried. MC was isolated, “took care” of his problems with his hands and when reached the peak, he passed out and ML asked the beta doctor to check on MC. (ML stayed with MC outside the isolation room all the time and contacted MC every four hours. The room has glasses wall with curtains). When beta doctor went in, MC attacked him and tried, I don’t know, have sex with him? The doctor was greatly affected and ML had to get in to help. MC then attacked ML, tried to seduce him and convince him to mark Himself (MC). He said very hurtful things like “you only want to mark me because of my pheromone” or something like that. He was very aggressive and sarcastic saying how people are controlled by their lust and all. Anyway, ML realized MC was highly burdened by being an omega and only hug MC saying nobody’s gonna mark him if he don’t want. The next day MC believed he did ML (he was saying how he was gonna take responsibility and all had ML was like “looool”). Anyway, ML gives MC a new inhibitors that is basically MLs pheromone and may cause dependency?

oh, and about the drug developed by the J guy:
    MC split to Omega BEFORE the drug was finished, so, the J guy didn’t turn Mc into a O, it happened naturally. The drug was ready one month before the party the J guy tried use it in Mc and the drug only turned an A temporarily into a O, not for good. The drug also turn the Victim into a “puppet”, highly controllable and all, won’t resist at all. The mark (a very deep one) left is not definitive as the J guy will turn back into a A later. I’m not sure if they had snusnu, but J had broken lips? And the guy who marked him, his previous adoptive brother, hated A who forcibly marked Os because it happened to his sister (and she got pregnant). That’s why ori!Mc had such a tragic ending (cut off gland and all). Mc said that what the a-brother did made him no different than the guys who hurt his sister, so, did snusnu happened or not? Not sure.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    Marane101 likes this.