Spoiler I dont want to be Loved

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then reply to that comment instead of grouping other people into it as you have done. I might be overstepping but i believe most people who sympathize with her and are more lenient to her "wrongdoings" that you have implied was because she lacks the intention to harm, and thus not treated as a criminal. Her weakness were exploited by literally every character in the story, including Igor. Her behaviors were the result of trauma and her mental illness. People with mental illness are often not in control of their emotions. Igor doesn't appear like he has depressive disorder. Depressive disorder are characterized by anhedonia: a diminished ability to experience pleasure. Anxiety, irritability, and brooding are commonly observed. I don't remember reading about these traits in Igor. What he seems to have is paranoia and distrust, hence his anger toward Rhia when she sided with the queen mother or stay neutral.
    Igor is portrayed to be calculative, manipulative, and not anywhere near as mentally-illed as Rhia.

She has every right to refuse his explanations. The main reason is that the damage has already been done. She's been hurt and psychologically scarred. Rhia even said that it might have been different had he told her then, not when it no longer matters to the current situation.

Asking why she was upset when he stopped visiting her during her pregnancy is just... Do you realize how many hormonal changes one goes through during pregnancy. Especially with Rhia being so high risk for mental illness, a change in routine could cause her to spiral downward and relapse.

"If she doesn't want to try in the marriage, why should Igor be expected to be "the bigger person" when he was ALREADY the bigger person behind the scenes. " Your question just answered itself. It's because SHE doesn't want to marriage. He forced her back into this marriage and still looking for ways to tie her down after their one year contract. A relationship has to be mutually reciprocated to be healthy. Of course he has to try harder if he wants her to stay. Many of us would have been happy had he let her go.

The many arguments you have presented clearly show that you lack understanding of mental illness. It's rather disheartening to see that a (main) character gets hated so much for wanting to feel a sense of belonging and for not forgiving the perpetrator of her psychological abuse.

I just hope that you would only be this judgmental and critical to characters in the novels and not people in the real world who are actually struggling to cope with and overcome their disorders.

2. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    heheheee... i like you, i support you, good essay!

actually wow, it's been so long since i got a notif from this thread. i thought i unwatched it, but apparently not.

good essay! just my 2cents. i understand your frustration about this whole 'rhia's pity party'. it's in people's nature to sympathise more with the 'victim' in the story, because when we read/hear stories, we tend to put ourselves in that said character's shoes and imagine what it's like to be like them. instead of being a fair reader and seeing the two characters as flawed, people tend to trash the other party, who they deem as stronger, and expect that character to take the responsibility of both of their mistakes. it's unfair and idk why people do this. maybe because it's easier that way?

i also don't think it's fair to discredit those who have worked hard for their cause, or even worse, to slander them. i'm a firm believer of 'whatever happens in my life is because i let it to happen', with the exception of natural disasters and unexpected events. so yeah, i can see why you're rooting for igor more, because he's actually someone who learned something and used it to redeem his past mistakes in his new life. and it's understandable for him to do that, since this is the second life, he would make the very best of it. not everybody get that second life. i understand you, pal. love your mini essay. good luck, stay safe. @EllieAllie

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    Riroza18 likes this.
  3. Jinniett

Jinniett Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna know if there are some cute moments of them.. someone mentioned side stories? Maybe there? Tired of all the drama between the MC and ML lol

4. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too :blobjoy:

5. jojoboo1125

jojoboo1125 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the person who is translating this still doing it? There havent been updates in a while. I still want to read it...

6. koko18

koko18 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wordexerpt took down their korean novels due to legal reasons .They will put they up in 2021.

jojoboo1125 likes this.
  7. Alicemirror

Alicemirror Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just dying without continuing ... and the dilemma is that I can't buy raw because this novel is 19+ and everywhere confirmation is tied to Korean mobile operators. Please tell me where you can download / purchase raw if you do not live in Korea or maybe someone has raw or some other team has already continued the translation.

8. Pearl1995

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have finished reading the novel. It turned out that the rest of the novel was made free for all patreon despite the difference in our tiers.
    The part that I longed to read the most turned out to be anti-climatic and short. Yes, people.it was Leticia's death.
    After Igor stabbed the Queen Mother in her abdomen, instantly killing her. He proceeded to kill count Clovis and Leticia through dismemberment.

More detail about her death was added in the later chapters but it only said that Igor started by cutting off Leticia's finger one by one, then moved on to cutting off her ears. He started removing each body part, putting her in so much pain that she eventually begged to be beheaded to be put out of her misery.

Her corpse (and the dismembered parts) were fed to the dogs.

The translation was pretty straight forward, I have paraphrased it in my own words to make the death seem more vivid and satisfying.. But that was it. That was how she died.

So Igor didn't actually die at all.. Following his immediate revenge against his mother and those who were involved in Ria's death, Igor went on a killing spree and committed mass genocide. Dimitri, after finding out Ria's death and her being a scapegoat for the Queen Mother, started war on Arundel. He put up a good fight but was pushed back eventually.
    Igor continued his reign of terror for 3 years. Then, one night, he dreamed of Ataraxia. In the dream, the bird asked him for a wish. He wished to go back in time for another chance to be with Ria despite hearing that she wished to not have anything to do with him. Once Ataraxia accepted Igor's wish, he was sent back in time.
    So.. Technically, the dude didn't actually die.

luanara, Melina, roshiku and 8 others like this.
  9. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers. Leticia's end is so satisfying out of all the villains' end I've read.

seabreezemojito likes this.
  10. phan_phew

phan_phew Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the spoiler!
    The author really succeeded in burning the hearts of the readers and sparking various arguments:)

11. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler in side story pleassssse!!!!
    I do understant the delemma of the both leads so I dont have any intention to review negatively since I enjoyed reading this spoiler/novel..

So my question is HOW MANY CHILD THEY HAVE? SPOILER PLZZZ

12. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have one daughter, they didnt plan on making another child because igor already promise to their daughter that she will be the next queen, he didnt want to give her false hope and be like his mother, he prepare everything so that his daughter wont have any problem becoming the ruler when shes an adult, rhia also help with that

rairia17 and otomereader like this.
  13. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much
    Hope someone can share the ending.. When the fl choose to leave the ml and ml chase her after that.. Also the first encounter of igor and litecia and what happen to litecia in this 2n tl?

14. Mio2102

Mio2102 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay so half of it is a bit based on guesses and some on spoilers i read in different blogs so here is this
    okay so as far as i have read the ml's mother plays a big part in breaking off the relationship with rihannan and igor . in the first life she was dominant and in power till very old but in second life both ml and fl regain their past life memories apparently by a wish granted by a holy bird ...so now ml is in power through his knowledge of previous life
    it has been shown that the ml's mother somehow is related to the epidemic that will occur in chirchton and may have caused it if i am not exaggerating and she brings the villainess whatever her name is to help give birth to a heir when the baby in fl's belly dies (my own guess) it has been shown that ml hates his mother to death in his new life and does not want the fl to get close to her at all but the fl does not seem to know any of this

thats all guys if you want to know more you can ask me

15. Elle0o

Elle0o Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone provide spoilers for chapter 122 which is really the ending from ridibooks? If you could only pls

16. Negarrr

Negarrr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your spoiler :aww:
    So what's about letica in this TL ?

17. Pearl1995

Reading List:
    Link
    She was condemned and beheaded in the town Square.
    Initially, Ria went to see her in prison and offered her a bottle of poison. Leticia tried playing the victim and said that everything was Ria's fault. Ria then confronted Leticia with the past, told her how she still betrayed and caused Ria's downfall despite everything good in life that Ria had given her. Leticia was never grateful or content in things that Ria had given her, she just kept taking more and more and pursued Ria's husband.
    Though, Ria said she was grateful for one thing that Leticia did. By offering Ria poison, she gave Ria a choice to die by her own hand rather than have her be condemned and beheaded in front of the whole kingdom. So this time, Ria wanted to do the same for Leticia. She offered Leticia a poison that would kill her, but won't make her suffer like the one Ria received in the last life. This poison was the same one that Danil offered to Ria back in the hut.
    Leticia of course took the poison and pretended to be thankful. She then later lunged at Rhia with a sharp object. Igor protected Ria.
    Both were pissed at her for her lack of remorse.
    She was then taken to the town Square where the citizens condemned her for killing her own father, killing the madam that she served and becoming the mistress of the madam's widowed husband, and then attempting to kill her own sister the Queen.
    Then she was beheaded.

18. Negarrr

Negarrr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Now I can sleep without any remorse
    Thank you love:aww::aww::aww:

Maeve Arte, Pearl1995 and hjnffnjh like this.