Spoiler Youngest Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by emersy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler!

mijikado likes this.
  2. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Enisha's family will know that she is the archmage?

Spoil me please:blobsob::blobsob:

Yuan_Wanxia and Eva832 like this.
  3. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :justabotheart:

Ang3Blue and mijikado like this.
  4. Kuryoma

Kuryoma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is back! :blobparty::blobparty:

And a new cover hehe

[​IMG]

5. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personal opinion : cahill is better with black hair :blobjoy:

6. Assassel

Assassel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much for your hard work on spoiling us. This is so amazing.

tk_10, mijikado and seabreezemojito like this.
  7. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the empress ever mentioned ?:hmm:
    I personally feel that she rarely mentioned by Rodgo, Hellard and Rosiel for whatever reason.

Scarlet Feather and Laciesche like this.
  8. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughhhh daddy rogdo is the cutestt!!!! Thank you for the spoilers!!

mijikado likes this.
  9. Laciesche

Laciesche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder too!! Empress Emelita seems to have been an amazing lady, I'd love to know more about her... But for what I understood in the epilogue, Rodgo never mentions her until then, and Enisha seems to know absolutely nothing, since she just guesses her personality is similar to Judith's. I suppose the twins also never said anything about her?

Personally I think it's pretty unfair since not a single chara seems to give a damn about the late empress. Enisha's bday is considered a holy day and everybody is super merry but like, nobody spares a single thought about it also being the day Emelita died... Even if only for appearance's sake I'd have thought that there'd be something in the memory of the late empress and mother of the so long wished third star... I know Enisha is the mc and everybody's uncontested number one but sometimes the extent of it rubs me the wrong way.

10. Kuryoma

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe in one part it's a mechanism of avoidance, because when Enisha asked about her mother to Rodgo he seemed pretty sad.

Also, don't forget that Hyperion is a apathetic tyrant family, including the late Empress, they don't really care about others, even their own family (well except for Enisha)
    It was even mentioned by Enisha that the twins would not even blink an eye if their father got sick or die, and the same for Rodgo to the twins too :(

In any case, I don't really think that we can apply the normal common sense to the Hyperion at all :blobsweat_2:

11. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    That Enisha was curious about her mom but never asked is pretty weird to me tbh. I understand maybe not wanting to ask her family if she thinks it's a sensitive topic but not asking anybody else (head mage maybe?) is surprising. Overall I always assumed that this story is more mc-center-of-the-world centric than some others, so my impression overall is that the author can't be bothered to care about other characters unless it's useful for Enisha.

And your last line pretty much summarizes why I'm sometimes a taaaadddd bittter with this story since in general nobody cares about anything that isn't the heroine :')
    When the novel ends, Enisha moves out and the Hyperions are basically rotting away in sadness because they have nothing meaningful in their daily lives anymore. I wish the author could have developed them more and not make their entire world revolve around Enisha to the bitter end instead. For them it literally just ended with "Enisha got married and we're depressed w/o her but she inspired us so after 18 years we can maybe think about developing as people too, end of the novel". The twins are my favorites and it's super depressing.

Oh sorry but can you point out where you read this? I thought I had read the whole thread but I don't recall that part so I guess I missed something omg ;;;

12. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I saw the raw of chapter 42 uploaded and I thought the redhaired guy was a knight in Hellard's knights order when he first appeared but in ch 42 he looked more like a private informant or something? With just the raws I'm just making assumptions but I'm confused about what Cahill is doing with his life omg

Lisianna likes this.
  13. Kuryoma

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder about that
    I think it's because we only have spoilers about the ending and not before.
    There are many arcs that were mentioned but we didn't really know what really happened and how did it happen (Cahill became King, war between Arcus and Hyperion,...) .
    I'm pretty sure that there are more developpments and the Empress was surely mentioned more than we thought.

We need to wait for the manhwa to reach those parts or new spoilers to have a real idea about the story ;)

There is a part when Rodgo faked an illness that made Enisha worried because she knew that the twins didn't care for him, and even the servants would not try to help him to get better
    Another part after her marriage where she saw Rodgo smoking in secret, it was implied that she was the only one who sincerely care about him in the whole world.
    And yeah, it's pretty sad :cry:

14. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope that's the case!! ;w;

Oooh those. I did read them, and regarding the sickness I interpreted it more like everyone knew Rodgo would be alright so nobody felt like they had to worry, not because they didn't care if he kicked the bucket.
    And about the smoking scene I didn't see that implied either because it's said that the Hyperions in general were depressed, but I guess that's all up to personal interpretation too. Thank you though!

15. Carollllllll

Carollllllll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She went to an information guild and asked about the guy that proposed to her , the red haired girl is giving information and want them to give her something back , she want them to find a girl that was kidnapped she says this because enisha went there with the magician grandpa and at the end of the chapter the informant is going to give to her someone to help them and this person is Cahill ( I think that's his name I forgot)

16. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, thank you!!! I guess I confused characters

17. RuvexTia

RuvexTia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay Guys so this was very short. Rosiel identifies that's enisha and starts bidding higher price and another guy (speculating its scanksha of harkman not sure) also bids a higher price and they compete.Enisha fears she might be caught by rosiel but the other guy wins the bid and rosiel orders to capture everyone.Enisha runs away and breaks the chain but loses a lot of mana and someone just pulls her behind a dark door.

CAN SOMEONE GIVE SPOILERS WHO PULLED HER. IS IT CAHILL OR THE BIDDING GUY . IS HE REALLY SCANKSHA OF HARKMANN.WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEEEN

18. abigailroux

abigailroux New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me about their age please? i want to know their age range... (the twins, rodgo, cahill, enisha)

19. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pre Timeskip:
    Enisha - Currently 5 years old
    Herald and Rosiel - 10 years older than Enisha. Currently 15 years old.
    Cahill - Around 3 years older than Enisha. Currently 8 years old
    Rodgo - Probably mid-thirties to late thirties, if he had the twins at around 18-22 years old
    Scansha of Harkman - Twenty years older than Enisha. Currently 25

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  20. abigailroux

abigailroux New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :) Geez, I thought cahill was the same age as the twins...