Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He could not found any clues and their was imposter who tried to kidnapped little treasure and got kill in same accident (which mute little treasure) .. that's why..

2. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  3. bmgy02

bmgy02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so nothing happened to Su Yan and her bio parents? This is disappointing

4. Dark Noir

Dark Noir New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will the father loss his job as CEO in the company and the mother become more absent minded that whats happened to them they were fools from the the start to the end now they don't have something spacial about them they don't have daughter they can be proud of and the rest of the chapters most of the people mentioned them as unreliable shameless people like Ning Xueluo.
    as for su Yan i don't know much About him Except he remarried a girl who is family had spacial Relationships with the courts to help stop them hide there bribery cases that Ning Xueluo. threatening to expose if they divorce her bout this girl not an easy going person and she don't like the Su Yan's Parents at all and say that they are bad for the business.

kurohamukami likes this.
  5. raeannahh

raeannahh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whats yun shen and ning xi relationship? like how did they get together in the past? nx said that he was different from the rest but after reading the novel twice I still don’t get it please reply

6. raeannahh

raeannahh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi what’s the relationship between yunshen and ning xi? ning xi said that he’s different from her exes like how are they different? did she date him in the past because she loves him?

7. raeannahh

raeannahh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hii whats yun shen and ningxi relationship, how did they get together in the past? why is he different from her exes

8. RakaSarkar

Reading List:
    Link
    He save her when she tried to kill herself.. after that he told her to date him.. after one date she ran away..

9. raeannahh

raeannahh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But didn’t she train with them for quite a long time? How did she run away?

10. RakaSarkar

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes she train for 1 yr then this happened..

11. raeannahh

raeannahh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh thank you

12. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

So what happend to the sister and did they atleast try to apolgize to their real daughter.

also could u explain in detail their downfall and their realization that they spend all their time on a fake daughter

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  13. If I was

If I was Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this a long time ago so some time ago so apologies for the vague answer

Yes, the parents felt remorse in later chapters that was when
    the fake daugther tried to kill the mom since the mother got pregnant with a baby boy and since they got a son, the parents wanted to make the son heir. Fake daughter didn't like that so she planned to kill the baby

I think fake daughter tried to make the mom go in a car accident to lose the baby (I don't remember this part well since it was long ago sorry)

Ooh baby died btw

The Bio family was able to find this out when fake daugther and Su Yan had a scene at the hospital with MC having evidence with fake daughter's misdeeds and fake daughter outright showing her true colors and confessing what she had done to the mother and father. She confessed she was the one to kill the mom's baby and the one who drugged MC with an aphrodisiac so she can get raped (y'all please help me expound I don't remember the exact details anymore:cry::sushi_peak::facepalm:).

After that parents felt remorse to MC and even wanted to patch things up especially the mom but MC was like "hell no, I don't want any relationship with you" they were invited to the wedding in the ending though

Fake daughter ended up selling drugs and going to jail because of it in the end I think

I apologize if I said any wrong info, it was really a long time ago when I finished reading this please feel free to correct me with anything I wrote wrong

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    kurohamukami likes this.
  14. If I was

If I was Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I racked my brained for this lmao but here's what hapoened to Ning Xuelo

After the parents now knew what fake daughter's real colors they immediately disowned her and in exchange to her not going to jail they made her give up her shares from the Ning Corp. and get her the eff outta there

With no support from the Ning Fam her only hope was Su Yan whom she blackmailed into staying with her I think

She found Su Yan doing the thing with wannabe Ning Xi with that Ning Xi lookalike I think her name was Zhang something??? Guy doesn't care what happens to him at this point so fake daughter loss that support too

Now the last stabd was at a party, this was either a bday party or an awards ceremony but MC and whole crew where there.

Fake daughter hijacked the screen and showed MC in her younger year preggers and her calling out MC that she was unlawfull bla bla bla and everyone all shocked and stuff saying that MC already has a child out of wedlock.

ML saves the day though by saying that his child was actually MC and ML's love child together and explaining the whole situation to the public

Police come and arrest fake daughter for illegal stuff like possession and selling drugs or doing things outside the border

And...yeah that was the end about her next remaining chapters are all about sthe wedding I think

kurohamukami and Geedi like this.
  15. Dark Noir

Dark Noir New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she was sentenced to 20 or 30 years in prison but the Liang family’s want Ning Xueluo to be out of the picture, that means she must die , the last thing she said was "Su Yan how could you treat her like this".
    but as for the family, the father wanted the MC to come home for the chines new year but he didn't say but he explain everything except for the main point he said
    “Xiao Xi, I… I’ve been wanting to chat with you, but you know the Ning family’s situation in this half year hasn’t been great. The company was impacted hugely. Your mother encountered that unfortunate incident and she became more and more absent-minded. She can’t be left alone. I really couldn’t pull myself away…” Ning Yaohua spoke without really getting to the point.
    Actually, after he had said so much, the real reason was still that he did not know how to face this daughter of his.
    Ning Yaohua took a deep breath, then he said, “That incident years ago… Your mother and I know the truth now, we know that it wasn’t your fault, and that Xueluo had set you up.”
    Ning Yaohua looked quite embarassed. “I know that it’s too late to say anything now… but I’m sorry, Xiao Xi, for not believing you back then. Xueluo has been sentenced. She has already received the punishment she deserves.”
    that was the last thing i ever hear from her father and mother.
    you can read chapter 2143 and 2144 and 2145

kurohamukami and Geedi like this.
  16. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty dark noir and if i was i dont know how to @ people. Also what is it with chinese novels and parents taking the side of fake childeren and wanting to actualy hurt their real childeren. Read a couple chinsese manga adaptations and alot of them the father or grandfather tried to activly hurt their own childeren and believing the fake.

Some even taking the side if the fake after knowing the truth.

17. Dark Noir

Dark Noir New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some families are too blind to see the truth and there is some families do not see children as children but as investment. for the Ning family there is both.

kawaii12345 likes this.
  18. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, remember how when Lu Tingxiao’s mother went to a fortune teller and he told her that Ning Xi’s birthday was associated with a terrible fate, but it changed five years ago? If you think about it closely, Ning Xueluo have the same birthday, and probably the same original fate. And sure enough, she killed her son and jinxed her husband.

19. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with Su Yan?

20. kipoyedcl

kipoyedcl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He got married off to some rich heiress. Ning Xuelo was sentenced to death so that Su Yan can become a widower and be married to a rich influencial heiress... The lady was the one who got interested to SuYan. He literally became a boy toy.

kurohamukami likes this.