Spoiler A Bellicose Lady Got Reincarnated?!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    47722.jpg

Description:

Is this seriously the world of a "game"? If I don't romance one of the yanderes, I will die?!

Before my reincarnation, I was a former delinquent and a top-class brawler nicknamed the "Crimson Rose" or the "Crimson Demon," who had gathered the interest of other delinquents. It's easier to talk with your fists than to talk about love, so naturally, my romance skills are zero. Despite this, it seems that I have reincarnated as a game's heroine, someone with a family of good standing and a gentle appearance! In order to protect my life while cooperating with the investigation of the incident, I will try my best to fall in love, but...

The person herself hasn't realized it. Serina, the daughter of an Earl and a former delinquent, is cherished and loved by everyone around her. This is the story of her journey to obtain happiness.

Link: https://mangadex.org/title/47722/a-bellicose-lady-got-reincarnated

Link 2: https://gaugau.futabanet.jp/list/work/5dd4ff097765611e40060000

Link 3: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1130dy/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

syofiaa likes this.
  3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the FL so far!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler pls :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  6. nixp

nixp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. rn_flac

rn_flac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm mtl-ing the novel right now.

So Belina is the mystery girl at the end of Chapter 3, a duke's daughter who's friend's with the princess (actually, she's just pretending to be her friend to be close to the prince?). They met and talk about the prince and this girl is kinda making her feel jealous but she's like "wow! Ur really close! How nice! " since she dont really care about him lols.

There were other things that happen like her onii-chan getting angry at Belina (not sure) and onii-chan being angry again because of the plan of making her the bait then he kabedon(pillardon?) her lols. Onii-chan is wild and thats where she met Collete.

Anyways, collete is also a person who got reincarnated like her. She's a librarian i think?

According to her, there are 2 ver. of the story.

The Light Novel and the game.

Serina is the heroine in the LN but in the game, you can select between her and Belina.

Collete is not sure what world they're in. Each route has a different story and the ending is also differemt dependimg on whonyou choose but according to Collete, she'll have to fall in love with one of the captured targets or else she'll die. (Since they're yandere...yikes)

When she asked about what if the heroine is Belina, Colette told her that she dont know since she prefered the LN.

When she asked her what should she do, she was like "duh! Just fall im love! They're all handsome anyways, oh btw, they're all yandere. "

Then she mentioned her oniichan kabedon even and she was like "That's the first scene in the LN when the heroine goes to see the castle."

Then Serina told her thay she dont want to fall in love plus shes a former yankee but Collete suddenly made excuse and ran away lols.

At this point, Serina is still clueless about the captured targets even her step bro since Collete didnt mention what his actual role was.

Anyway, there was a chapter about onii-chans pov.

Turns out he already kinda guess (and probably accepted) that theres another person in his sister's body.

The original Serina is sickly and onii-chan loves her dearly. He always tells her stories about the academy whenever hes on his break. He originally wanted to become a doctor to cure her but sadly he cant (not sure why, i think he didnt pass.) He decided to work in the palace instead to he can give her sweets and gifts from the palace. Sadly, her health continues to deteriorate until she cant speak anymore and just been coughing nonstop.

Then she eventually died. Oniichan was about to say farewell to her but then she suddenly woke up. What more, she suddenly look healthier now but she cant remember anything.

He noticed how Serina chamged amd figured that its impossible for someone to chamge completely into a different person but he still cared for her so he started getting close to her through 'punishments'.

Then came the decision that she'll be used as a bait so he became super angryy and his last line on his pov was like: " i wont ever let anyone or anything take my precious step sis away from me again. " yep...

Yandere confirmed.

Thats all for now. Haha

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  9. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for spoilers

10. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ml? Or is it reverse harem route? :sushi_chubby:

11. rn_flac

rn_flac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel itself contains different route/endings. Like an otome game, the story starts going on different routes at Volume 4,but the manga most likely will follow the crown prince's route.

12. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the information! I'm going to read volume 5, the brother! :sushi_yes::sushi_yes::sushi_yes:

Haiting1536 likes this.
  13. Hiyami

Hiyami Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg... so it's like a pick your own adventure book... Do you know if it's being translated?

Haiting1536 likes this.
  14. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link