Forgotten Title I can't remember the name of this book

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tomoichi, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Tomoichi

Tomoichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a book that was about a live streamer that got cussed out for using equipment and stuff on a platform for extreme sports like mountain climbing etc. He then took part in this survival game show. It's also interstellar and a bl. The participants stay on an island/ planet? where they have to rely on themselves to built a shack, find food etc. I can't remember the exact story line anymore as I read it I really long time ago. Please help if you can.

Gaby and solivagantsoul like this.
  2. solivagantsoul

solivagantsoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH shit! i remember this plot! the MC had transmigrated into the interstellar world and the moment he had transmigrated he was already being blacked by the whole network cuz he was found out for using the equipment when in truth all streamers use it under a guise of not doing so-its an inside secret among the streamers. and later he ends up going to the show without equipment and all and manages to turn the tides and face-slap everyone...i think the ML is the richest guy/the emperor/the major and he ends up falling in love at first sight? he follows the MC into the show....and later the MC promotes use of equipment for safety of the streamers or something....oh right he also seems to be a rich second generation who has always been into extreme sports...i just remember bits and pieces
    is it the same plot?

judeiiro, Tomoichi and Gaby like this.
  3. etsuhun

etsuhun Mer-Mer-Mer-Merm4id!

Reading List:
    Link
    +1, I just can't remember the title

solivagantsoul likes this.
  4. solivagantsoul

Reading List:
    Link
    me neither but im trying to find it...was it a QT book? maybe it was just one Ark? if so its more troublesome

5. Sruthi Gudivada

Sruthi Gudivada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. solivagantsoul

Reading List:
    Link
    Gaby likes this.
  7. Tomoichi

Tomoichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! You have it right. I just can't seem to find it anywhere and I can't remember on which platform I read it. I really wanted to read it again. Unfortunately I can't even remember anyone in the books name, so I can't even use that to try find it.

8. Tomoichi

Tomoichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!