Recommendations Male lead in a female dominated society

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by raza10, Nov 28, 2020.

1. raza10

raza10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for novel recomendation for a male lead in the matriarchy settings.
    I know the novel of this genre are hard to find so raw novel are also fine no matter chinese, japanese or koreans as long as I have google translate Im okay

These are some novels that I had read
    1)Bunny husband
    2)我绝不可能在女权世界当咸鱼
    作者:儿时月光
    3)The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

2. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari (WN)
    Didn't realise this was matriarchy lol but it's an alright read :blobokhand: I only read the manga partially and I believe there's an anime too

raza10 likes this.
  3. Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "The man in the house" (on scribblehub)
    In this world eveything is reversed. Women act like men (very sex driven and open, etc.) and men act like women (they fear to go out at night, because of rapists/kidnapping, they can't expose their chest etc.)
    This novel shows very clearly the power of women over men in our current society, but also shows the disadvantages and lack of freedom of women.

The 6 sisters of our MC abuse him and he wishes for them to see, what it is like to be a men in this society. A falling star grants him his wish and suddenly everything is reversed. In the beginning the story is very funny, because of lots of misunderstandings, but after some incidents our MC got it and he has to live with the advantages and disadvantages to be a "man" in this new world.
    Imo, please skip the prologue. It is a later incident in this novel and spoils a little bit of the story and developments. I really wish I hadn't read it tbh. It is just a s*x scene, which gives a really bad first impression on this novel.

"Incest Complex"
    Due to a disease there are only very few men in the world. Also, most new born babies are female.
    Our MC wakes up (transmigrates) in a hospital. He is a member of a very influential family of japan

The first few chapters are also kind of really bad, because you think the MC is a total s*umbag. If you can handle the first, I think 2 or 3 s*x scenes, than it will improve a lot. You will learn more about the MC and you will recognize, he isn't as "easy" and "horny" like the first impressions (he is still horny, but not as ridiculous as before). Also the novel is about magic and mystery in modern times.
    If you can handle the first few chapters and incest, than this novel is for you.
    (this novel is my least favorite of my recommendations here.)

"World of Women" (on scribblehub)
    The premise is similar to incest complex

"A brothers price"
    It is a real book, but you can find the ebook on the internet. Our MC is born and raised in a matriarchial society. Here is also everything reversed (men are hookers in brothels, instead of women etc.).
    The setting is like a middle age parallel world (different cultures and customs).

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    raza10 and Ausar like this.
  4. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The villain has blackened again (one of it's arc)

raza10 likes this.
  5. I Eat Monsanto

I Eat Monsanto He who courts death

Reading List:
    Link
    America

revato and PungusGTX like this.
  6. Klazy Labbit

Klazy Labbit Peko peko peko~

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you can consider World of Women a matriarchal society but not entirely. While yes the men are basically glorified s*x sl*ves, a rare commodity, and breeding machines; a lot of the female population worship them or wants to treat them as nothing but breeding machines. It really depends on the man to be honest.

The MC is an unrealiable narrator at best. Being pregnant is literally a status symbol. Forget about the fact that selling semen can make you rich overnight, pregnacy being a status symbol is a big fucking deal. You can do a lot of shit with that plot device.

MCs mom was basically date r*ped because of a bet between two guys. And the MCs mom is powerful. Are they assholes? Yes. Are they the only assholes? No. While yes all the people in power may women, there's nothing stopping a smart, manipulative guy to reach the top.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. It's not serious story. It's just a poorly written wish fulfillment smut.

Nagisa11 and raza10 like this.
  8. raza10

raza10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's okay thank you.

9. raza10

raza10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will read it thanks

10. raza10

raza10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there many arcs there?

11. raza10

raza10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What?:blobjoy:

Nagisa11 likes this.
  12. raza10

raza10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Klazy Labbit likes this.
  13. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes novel is a qt having nearly 1000+ chapters. I remembered reading an ancient female dominated society where men give birth .. and how they give birth is described.. (as Mc was interested in knowing) but ending of that arc was a be (as many arcs of this novel are BE) . You can just go to that arc directly (I have skipped many only mention is Mc powers that she learned in different worlds )
    Arc 10 from 411

14. samsarawithwords

samsarawithwords Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. just.checking

just.checking Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. hailboy

hailboy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the name of the 2nd novel you mentioned after bunny husband. Please give me it's link

17. raza10

raza10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. hailboy

hailboy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Chayle

Chayle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that this thread has been bumped.. have you found any new ones? I'm very interested in this concept and remember finding some gems from this thread

20. raza10

raza10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah my english also become bad when MTLing but my patience is worser :p anyway I just use google translate

yep. 남자가 게임을 잘함 (mens are good at games). I read it raw file in korean and a movie 'Je ne suis pas un man facile' at netflix.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021