Spoiler Miracle Pill Maker Bullies the Boss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 7174PK, Nov 17, 2020.

1. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/miracle-pill-maker-bullies-the-boss/
    Synopsis:
    The aristocratic Lu family has produced a joke, a beautiful one, but a joke nonetheless. The daughter they have been rearing all this while turns out to be an imposter! With the real heiress returning to take her rightful place, everyone is eager to know the outcome of the imposter…

Will she be able to survive in poverty after living a life of riches?

Having just transmigrated, Huo Yao imagines that this experience will be pretty interesting. However, imagination and reality are always so different!

Dad: “Daughter! Take this black card. It has no limit! Use it freely.”

Mom: “My dear Yao Yao! If you don’t like this jewelry, I’ll get them to change it immediately.”

Huo Yao: “…”

Weren’t they supposed to be poor and ordinary? What is with this hidden lavish behavior?

Her eldest brother, an investment company’s CEO: “Sis, inherit my company!”

Her second brother, a top lawyer: “Whoever dares slander my sis will face the full brunt of the law!”

The third brother, an international genius doctor: “Bullying my sister? Should I display the prowess of my scalpel?”

Mysterious fourth brother: “My sis is the cutest!”

Huo Yao: “…”

What happened to being a good-for-nothing person who lives off her parents?

A top aristocrat secretly changes into his cheap clothes and drives his crappy old car to her. “Baby, my heart is yours. Why don’t we get married to test if I’m telling the truth or not?”

Everyone who knows about it, doesn’t dare say it out loud.

All they can do is curse inwardly: “Bah! Keep acting! No one believes it!”

Can someone give me the spoiler of face slapping moments?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happends with Lu Xia and her mother?
    When will her 1st brother know how bitchy the Lu girl is?
    Which si the story behind her new family?
    Who is the mastermind behind the stolen admision letter?
    What other plans will try Lu Xia?
    How about her brothers?
    Will the Lu brother create problems for her too?
    Will Lu Xia cheat at the national Exam?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    aiyaohyo likes this.
  5. ananaz

ananaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading until chapter 280, i think this novel is slow pace, even the third brother doesn't go home to meet her little sister.

From mtl translate, lu xia is reborn too

The story now just telling the great huo yan making potion, her excellence brain, and Huo family is rich people who live like ordinary people

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    quarantine is good likes this.
  6. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mltd this one a bit. Tbh don't even ask me about romance (fuck romance give me family fluff)

The 1st brother (1b) is the only one who still dotes on Lu Xiao and believes her, which causes him to be stranged from MC. He will later realize his mistake however MC&1B relationship is always awkward.

The 2nd brother is a lawyer (2B) and he doesn't like Lu Xiao since as soon as she knew her biological family was rich she left them and never look behind. So yeah he's the first one to dote on MC and not believing in LX. Also he knows about 3B & LX stuff (just look about my 3B spoiler)

The 4 brother is a super star but never uses his actual name. At first he's rather neutral with LX iirc (since he just plainly ignores her) but makes clear his only sister is MC.
    He cames to despises LX cuz her white lotus attitude & because since he is very popular she wants to use him to gain popularity himself. Example: he was going to participate in a variety show and LX wanted to go as his sister instead of MC. Ofc that didn't happen.

The straw that brokes the camel's back was when he made a new song and the new leader of his ex band claimed the song was his. It happens that LX IS REINCARNATED and in her previous life she went back to Lu's family after cutting ties with Hous and Lus went bankrupt and the Hou's family reality came to life and she regreted. She wanted to use Hou's family this time and don't cut ties with them but she came back just a while after she had already left the family. In fact she knows MC isn't the original sister. She tries and tries to make connections with the brothers while sabotaging MC only meet rejection from all of them except 1B. In spite then since she remembers the future she gives 4B song to his ex band member to ruin his career but MC manages to record their conversation and exposes them

3rd brother is a doctor. He is the last to meet mc and he's the one who despises LX the most. In fact I can say he hates her.
    Because when they were little LX was abducted and 3B saved her so the bad guys took 3B instead of LX. Instead of saying something to the Hou's to help 3B LX kept quiet which allowed bad guys to torture 3B giving him sever PSTD. After 3B came back because of his PSTD he didn't talk so he didn't told the true to the family. Since he wanted to distract and then get away from LX he becomes a research/doctor junkie and leaves the family to study/work abroad.

OP_Epson, juanexbi, Korleone and 11 others like this.
  7. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens later to make the first brother dislike LX and what is her ending?

immortaltear likes this.
  8. magstralala

magstralala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading it and ughhh the eldest brother is annoying. I don’t mind that he favors Lu Xia cause it seems pretty normal but he just NEVER gives a chance to Yaoyao. Tsssk.

i really can’t wait for him to just start to behave. I wonder when he will somewhat try to ‘fix’ the extremely rocky start with MC.

and Lu Xia is
    so fake. Knowing she’s reborn, her manipulative self is both top notch and pathetic. Her life legit sucks because she went from a caring family to.. well the Lu household but she’s such an entitled brat for someone that wasn’t supposedly raised like that. Her brother is a spoiled rotten idiot too but the apple does not fall far from the tree, ya know? You’d think a reborn person would try to be a better person but I guess it just developed her selfishness. Can’t wait for her to be officially discarded and forgotten lol

9. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which is the story of the song family? MC`s mother family.

10. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    dont remember the chapter but they asked for mc by 'kidnapping' her(more like going in without any hesitation) and there was the song fam butler and the doctor which she muted their mouth and broke their arms and legs
    the reason why they asked for mc is because mc mother's father is sick and needs a transfer

also the mc mother sister's daughter is approaching ml's mother to get herself engaged with the min fam

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  11. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    she's really close with her 4th bro because she always tease him, calling him princess and such... and 3rd bro is also close with her since she's living with him when she's at the capital, following her 2nd bro and lastly her 1st bro

there's this time where ml asks for mc to repair(?) their system and mc happily agrees when ml said "money"
    after she repaired it, she got locked because the security of the base forced her. mc gets locked up in the black room, gets asked what her relationship with ml is, mc didnt answer so the team leader resorted to violence, when mc almost gets attacked she held the whip and tied the team leader of security with it. ml arrives then scolds the security team. before mc arrived at home ml kissed her because he was scared, like seriously... he was thinking if she didnt have the ability to defend herself, he couldnt bear to think of the damage to her body and soul

Mi shiru, -NEAR-, Shivu1920 and 5 others like this.
  12. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    it finally reached more than 1000 chapters, really happy about it:blobparty: still slow paced though cause of her uni days, really detailed. but the romance is progressing, mc is slowly falling in love with ml(she already fell though, just dense) because when ml called her she didnt hang up the phone for a long time after they finished talking

13. magstralala

Reading List:
    Link
    yayyy thank you!

Can you tell us more about how the relationship with eldest brother gets 'fixed'.
    And when does Lu Xia low key disappear and is not an important character anymore? When does she officially slapped in the face?

14. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    when the father showed mc's achievements and the proof where lin xia copied 4th bro's album(she got it 1st because she is reincarnated)

15. magstralala

Reading List:
    Link
    Around what chapter?

16. Sdelt

Sdelt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In MTL, Chapter 283 1B saw the circle of friends his father posted. It's about MC's achievement
    Chapter 301, 1B went back to Huo's house. He saw mc's achievement in glass cabinet.
    and sorry i forgot which chapter 1B apologize to MC

17. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    well, it seems like mc has fullly forgiven her 1st brother because she greeted and smiled at him during new year

mc found the traitor of shanguan family called shanguanhou he changes his face everytime. Mc fought with him, was caught but unfortunately escaped the hou family's crutches.

Mc is aware of lu xia's rebirth and the ml is sus of lu xia because she changed her way of doing things

Mc's grandma died, it seems like the medicine mc gave her was missing a few tabs or switched by someone.

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  18. Gum_Drops

Gum_Drops Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it worth the read?

19. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, you wont understand the story at first but it builds up in the later chapters. but i suggest you to reading it in mtl version where u still need google trans because the translated chapters are too far behind and the mtl novel website stopped updating it

kawaii12345 likes this.
  20. Abbaaa

Abbaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to grandma? Why did she die?
    What happen to song family?

quarantine is good likes this.