Spoiler I gave birth to the villain's child/ 살인귀의 아이를 낳았다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 9, 2020.

1. djabea

djabea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

There were no spoiler yet. I'm currently trying to link the spoiler post to ToC but I'm lacking post. I thought I had at least posted one post. Whatever.

Naruto lover and syofiaa like this.
  2. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a Korean book. Why would Koreans think about American history while writing a book, they've their own evils lol.
    North Korea Duhhh

Putting that aside, is this ml "I neglected my wife cuz she wasn't interesting at first" troupe as well? Can any kind soul please clarify if this is a generic CEO type novel or not?
    Idk if there's such CEO husband troupes in KR novels. I hope not.

Nvm
    I've found that I missed the spoiler box on the comments above. Many thanks for the spoiler.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  3. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa made me confused because it contradicts with the promo here. The duke was searching for the woman he spent his night with and in the end found her, from the manhwa.

Biggest twist was that, I thought the kid was a girl because Karine calls her Niti and the look was just...so like a girl

syofiaa likes this.
  4. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Korean/Asian novels think about it

Korea/North Korea
    China/Mongolia/Russia
    South Asia/ China
    Japan/Russia

There really is something of a trend

beazacha, Wapdyne, Paris_Eve and 2 others like this.
  5. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it explained anywhere what kind of curse Karinna means? implicitly, no, it just says the curse is that Kayen can't fully remember her
    Is it made up for her son to keep the secret or does she know something about Kayen? she knows about the rumor that Kayen is a murderer, she also acknowledged that Kayen's eyes are different
    I don't really understand why Kayen needed her as a wife and paid so much to her father, when he could get any noblewoman, moreover someone without a child....well, this is easily explained, the nobles fear Kayen because of rumors of being a murderer, so it is not easy for him to find someone who wants to be his wife
    Did he even know about the existence of the child when he decided on Karinna ? Yes, he had a slight notion that Karinna had a son, but, he thought that Karinna's father treated her well because according to the rumors of the people, it was said that he "deeply loved and cared for his daughter" so he realized that it was not that way, Kayen seeing Karinna's submissive attitude and that she has too many fears to be a high-ranking lady, he swears to protect her and that he will never forgive him (viscount Tyrian) for the things that should have done to her.
    I hope I have clarified some issues
    @riris @Krystal0020 @SakuraHana @its0k you are welcome and thank you :D

credits to happy neko scan

[

The smile was like a breeze for a moment, but it stayed in my mind for a long time, those were Kayen's thoughts, the conversation with Karinna was fluid, she agreed to go live next to him along with Nitens, Kayen has no intention of leave her alone, to the point that he tells her that they should sleep in the same room (karinna blushes) and says that at least let her sleep in another room, he says that it is already a decision that he make, although he assures that he does not own her, but if it is her husband, so he tells her that she should eat better, she takes her hand, Karinna remembers again the warm hands of three years ago that have not changed anything, Nitens comes running to hug her mother While saying that he misses her, Kayen tells Nitens not to do that again since his mother is very weak, that one arm of hers is half his, so Karinna asks Kayen why he is saying that to Nitens, kayen tells her if she doesn't want him to say again something about it, that she should gain weight, Kayen carries Nitens while asking him about the garden, Karinna thinks that they look very good together, remembering that they are father and son after all, Vicent advises that dinner is ready, Karinna gets nervous and Kayen asks that everyone serve them leave the dining room, when doing this Karinna is surprised and feels a little more comfortable, Kayen tells her not to overexert herself in the future with Archduchess things, that she is not obliged to comply with that if she does not wish to do so, says "Karinna "in a warm way by for the first time, she is surprised and feels that it was as warm as a ray of light in her life.
    ]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
    syofiaa, Biakushi, Elvirgo and 43 others like this.
  6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for clarifications and new spoilers! :aww:
    I hope Karinna relaxes soon and tells Kayen about his son, but then author will have to bring in new drama for plot twists and poor Karinna will suffer again :sweating_profusely:

7. MarianelleJF

MarianelleJF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People think he is a murderer so a noblewoman marrying him.

its0k likes this.
  8. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How was fl abusive father punished?

lazynoodles and hana.iqbal like this.
  9. Rovvo

Rovvo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By chapter 17 he knows about the abuse and how the dad wanted to sell her to Count Bupo. Throughout the published manwha chapters he has unconsciously linked her to the woman he was looking for and has mentioned their kid's red eyes more than once...

It really feels like he has all the pieces to figure it out. He even asked her how old was Nitens and calculated the pregnancy time as well. Figure it out soon,pls! ( ;ᯅ; )

When Nitens is telling ML about the horrors the FL had to suffer I almost cried ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ

syofiaa, zhaf0606, beazacha and 33 others like this.
  10. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the raws ?

11. Angela19

Angela19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In newtwoki, but in spanish are more chapters(sorry for my english, it's not my native language)

Aymee likes this.
  12. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Marwa_lay in the first post is the link for the raw
    [
    kayen wakes up Karina, she wakes up scared, kayen asks her if it was because of a nightmare, Karinna affirms it and kayen hugs her,
    (Kayen insists they are husbands and that she call him by name) at that moment Kayen proposes to exercise "healthy mind, healthy body" Kayen says she needs to move a little more, Karinna does not like the idea she says she wants to sleep, Kayen tells her that she is always in bed and that she will always see everything sinister if she does nothing about it, that at the end of the day the night will come, but that He will show her that she do not have to fear the night, then he proposes her to go to the night market, Karinna declines the proposal because it is a crowded place, but Kayen says that there is a festival and that they do not allow entry if they do not wear masks, Karinna asks about the visibility with the masks, Kayen thinks about how a soft command voice would look good and sincere without being rude (he thinks again of the woman that night) immediately he recriminates himself that he has a wife and that she is in front of him, Kayen tells her that she must adapt since she will have many people in her charge, she abruptly asks when she will be able to see Nitens, Kayen remembers again the woman from 3 years ago since her way of speaking was similar, Kayen tells him that he can talk to vicent in his office, then asks her about Nitens 'age (2 years and a few months) and his father, assuming that Nitens' father is "dead" (seriously dude ...) Ensuring that he will add Nitens to the family registry, Karinna tells him not to add Nitens, since she wants the child to grow up without any type of title bond, which would be better if he finds a woman and they have a child who is more suitable To take the family title, that even she is willing to give him a divorce and go live far away, Kayen can not believe that Karinna thinks that way, he gets angry and asks Vincent if he is handsome, Vicente says yes , to which Kayen concludes that Karinna is strange ,Kayen asks about Nitens, Vicent says that he is a very intelligent and educated child, who looks like Kayen looking at him closely and more with red eyes, Kayen thinks the same, so he asks them (the shadows) to look for records about the trusted people who worked for Tyrian (Karinna's father) three years ago, Karinna's acquaintances on the same date, Vincent leaves the office, Kayen sees Nitens playing and thinks he sees himself as a child, he teaches Nitens how to make a construction with sand and water, Kayen asks Nitens if he would like to see his father, Nitens remembers the curse and denies saying that he is fine with his mother and uncle, Nitens asks if Kayen loves them both (Karinna and Nitens) Kayen claims he loves them too much,
    Kayen tell him the night plan of the fair, Nitens says that he will not be able to go since his mother hates crowded places, Kayen asks if the grandfather hit his mother, Nitens crying says that every day his mother was hurt, she sobbed while she had her back bleeding and told him to go to sleep, Nitens says that he is afraid and hates his grandfather, that they always lived in the darkness of a basement that was under the stairs, Kayen tells Nitens that he should not fear more because he will send his grandfather so far that they will never see him again, Nitens thanks him and Kayen hugging him says that he will do it because they are family, Nitens says that he will rush to grow up to defeat the monster, Nitens keeps calling him uncle, Kayen says he prefers Nitens to call him dad, Nitens scared by the monster says not yet.
    Kayen wakes up Karinna again, this time he carries her in his arms because she woke up late, they eat together and Kayen tells her that she should eat better, Karinna agrees, then they talk about a party that the emperor is organizing, which Kayen tells her that she is not obliged to go, that it is none of his business if the emperor was furious because of his absence from the event, but he makes it clear to Karinna that she must take courage to overcome her fears, and that if she decides Go, he will make sure that his father cannot approach her because it will make her look glorious, then they choose the masks for the festival, Nitens wears a white rabbit, (he chose it because of the red color of the rabbits' eyes) Kayen chose a gray wolf (according to a legend of a red-eyed wolf) and Karinna chose a white fox (just because Nitens's was white) Karinna makes a comment to Kayen that he should wear a white wolf mask, they arrive at the fair place and explain why they must wear a mask, it turns out that there is a passage that is believed to be the gateway to the world of demons, So people use a mask to pretend to be a specter and be able to see it, the fact is that Karinna has fun and Kayen ends up buying the white wolf mask, but Karinna has hallucinations of people who make fun of her and degrade her, Kayen realizes this and runs to help her to make her react (at this point Karinna tells him Basster, not his majesty) Telling her to take a deep breath and that if she can hear his voice, Kayen tells her that she is a strong woman and that she must look forward for the sake of Nitens, that he will protect them and that together they must move forward, Karinna recover, kayen buys them a delicacy of cabbage balls, which they enjoy, then they talk about Karinna's wardrobe, to which kayen would send for a designer who is wandering the world.
    2 months pass, Nitens greets his parents, Kayen tells Karinna that they are closer now, that she has never disliked him and that when she will make Nitens call him dad, Karinna says that Kayen is the first friend she has, that She is grateful to him for giving them a second chance to live, since her father had sold her to someone else, she tells him about Bupo, and how she decided to have Nitens, she says it was a stupid decision, that it would have been better hurt her face, but once in pregnancy she always feared for the life of Nitens, now that they have this opportunity thanks to kayen she is going to think about the title of father for kayen.
    After eating something, they go out for a walk, Kayen tells her that they found the designer that he was talking about at the fair, Karinna is curious about the appearance of the designer, Kayen tells her that it is better to avoid seeing his face because it could generate nightmares , that she should not get carried away by that designer, karinna asks him if in the standards of that place kayen would be considered someone handsome (kayen blushes but says yes) karinna thinks that she is ugly and does not meet the standards to be next as a wife to kayen, she asks him why he rejected the imperial princess, kayen says that they did not get along (she is egocentric and childish) that he did not reject her for being ugly that he did not care about her appearance anyway, karinna tells him that even if it is a lie, she feels grateful that he did not say ugly, kayen insists that she is not ugly and they change the subject, They worry that Nitens does not have friendship with the children of his age, so Kayen suggests to Karinna that she should go see what that place is like (tanshinyeon), he also asks her if she does not want to take revenge on her father or Count Bupo That if she asked him, he would take care of everything, Karinna tells him that it would be much easier if he took over, but that later she would fear him, so she must first strengthen herself, Karinna decides to go see Tanshinyeon and asks Kayen not to leave her side, because he makes her be brave, Kayen replies that he will always be by her side.
    At night, it is observed how a group of masked men kidnap another man (yes, they practically kidnapped the designer to take him with kayen LOLOL)
    Karinna is thinking about kayen's words of revenge and comes to the conclusion that she needs power to face many problems, kayen wakes her up because the designer is already waiting for her, karinna says that kayen's touch feels good and he blushes, Karinna asks him about the other room, Kayen tells her that they should stay together because he is going to help her with her nightmares, that she does not have to feel ashamed because people have something that makes them weak but with the support of another, they achieve Overcome, walking down the hall he tells her something about his Shadow soldiers, he also reveals that he has a birth curse in his vision that is unleashed at night, which leaves him blind, kayen tells Karinna that she does not seem surprised, she tells him that each person has their circumstances and that he is not obliged to tell her anything if he does not want to do it, Kayen thinks about how little Karinna asks about him, making him unhappy
    ]

syofiaa, Elvirgo, ardills and 53 others like this.
  13. riris

riris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

"...Nitens wears a white rabbit, (he chose it because of the red color of the rabbits' eyes) Kayen chose a gray wolf (according to a legend of a red-eyed wolf) and Karinna chose a white fox (just because Nitens's was white) Karinna makes a comment to Kayen that he should wear a white wolf mask..."

I can't wait for the manhwa, when they put on that mask. They are getting closer to the real family.Thank you for that spoiler.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

14. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is really a murderer or it's just a rumor ?

15. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually really hard to be an emotional support of someone depressed. It constant reassurance, patience, and care. The ML was so nice to go out of his way for MC.

16. hana.iqbal

hana.iqbal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the summary :blobmelt::blobmelt:
    i really like Kayen now :aww::aww::aww:

17. maki_dt3

maki_dt3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a novel for this?

18. Snowkittycat

Snowkittycat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d love to know some more spoilers and also if there’s a novel I’d like to read too ...:D:D

19. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Snowkittycat @maki_dt3 The scan has already been asked about the existence of a novel, but they do not give an answer:cautious:
    [
    Do you remember the kidnapped subject? Now he is sleeping in the living room of Kayen's mansion, he (kayen) grabs him by the shirt and drags him to the balcony, now the designer is awake, he greets with fear and Kayen threatens him that he must make 100 garments so that he is not thrown by the balcony, the designer asks for the person to whom he should make the garments, but Kayen, impatient for an answer, drops it and adds figures until he reaches 200 garments, the anguished designer accepts, Kayen releases him and tells him that he was not going to overlook the offense he had received (the designer ignored Kayen's calls) Kayen explains that his wife and son do not own many clothes, so 100 pieces are for Nitens, the designer is surprised to hear that and does not believes that Kayen is married and with a son who already goes to school, so Kayen introduces Karinna, who recognizes the designer's last name "Palette", a family of counts, but he is the second child, someone illegitimate who was rejected For his family and does not have titles, the designer only travels the world making clothes, Karinna thinks that it is incredible that he can be calm with his job, Palette asks Karinna if she has seen any of his designs, Karinna says No, then Palette points out the clothes that Kayen is wearing, Karinna says it's incredible and seeing the disappointed faces on both of them, she laments for not knowing much about fashion, Palette says that he will be in charge of making her clothes but Karinna declines saying that they will only need clothes for Nitens, Kayen interrupts the conversation and urgently orders Palette a party dress for Karinna and that she can go to the emperor's birthday, then Palette calls his "helpers" they turn out to be one water spirit and wind spirit, they create a colorful, light and beautiful fabric, Karinna is surprised to see how the fabric was created, Palette thinks that to be a noblewoman she is very humble, which is an unusual quality, Karinna shows Kayen the fabric while commenting that she wishes that Nitens could try it, Kayen smiles slightly while saying that as Nitens is a growing little boy he will put his clothes off pretty quickly, Palette watches this scene and wonders if he ever saw Kayen (Basster) conversing relaxed and friendly with someone, then he asks for Karinna's name, as he has the feeling of having heard it in advance, then Palette prepares to take measurements, to which Karinna takes off her dress, Kayen stops her and explains that no tailor takes measurements directly on the naked body, Karinna apologizes, because she feels that she is ignorant on many issues, Kayen (orders Palette to leave) tells her that he is not angry with her, but with her father and the tailor, kayen thinks he doesn't want to hear her constantly apologizing, he just wants to see her happy, kayen asks her about tastes, karinna replies that she likes Nitens and Kayen for being a kind person, Kayen asks if Nitens father was also kind and that if he is still alive he could snatch Nitens from them at any time, Karinna has no opportunity to explain things to him because Kayen is going to hear a report from a shadow soldier, an infectious disease is spreading rapidly, Kayen orders a quarantine for the towns, that the legislators take shelter in their mansions, entry and exit will be restricted, Kayen only sighs and wishes that things improve and that the disease does not is nothing serious, later at night and being blind, he comments that it is a hereditary curse, that he does not get much information in the literature on how to remove the curse, but that some ancestors, including his father, managed to get rid of the curse, the worst is that his parents left for 5 years without being able to contact them, his father only gave him the title and left with his mother without giving any kind of clue or solution to his blindness, then Karinna knocks on the door and enters the room, seeing Kayen blind again,He asks if she was worried about him, Karinna tells him yes and that he should be careful or he can get lost in an alley, Kayen asks why she made the comment, Karinna reacts and says that she only said it because she does not want him to get lost , Kayen thanks her for her concern, then asks if she feels comfortable, Karinna affirms that everything seems like a dream and that it is certainly the best thing that has happened to her in recent years, Kayen asks her about Nitens's father and if she doesn't has been able to forget it, she tells him that no, that she has the memory alive (because she lives with him and has it in front of her) then she tells him that she is happy to live now and that it is thanks to Kayen, now she hopes to see grow up Nitens, to which Kayen replies that he too and that as a child he always received the comment from his father that he was immature, the next day Karinna is going to wake up Nitens, but the boy has a fever, she gets scared and runs desperate by Kayen's help, she finds herself and kayen on the stairs after almost falling, he asks her why the rush, Karinna tells him that Nitens is sick, Kayen orders Vicent to call Holly, Karinna feels powerless and ignorant again for not knowing how to give orders in situations where the power could benefit her, so they see Nitens, Kayen advises Karinna to keep her distance from Nitens, because it is likely that the child has been infected at school with the disease, Karinna is upset and worried, asks him about the cure or solution, Kayen tries to calm her down but she is still worried about Nitens
    ]

syofiaa, Biakushi, Elvirgo and 43 others like this.
  20. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers :love:
    I got some hopes that he will learn about his son but seems as usual. This wont happen any soon :( maybe will happen only when his son curse activate somehow..

Aymee likes this.