Spoiler [No CP] Quickly wear and call it mother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by NightmareSeller, Nov 27, 2020.

1. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: [No CP] Quickly wear and call it mother 【无CP】快穿之叫妈妈
    Raw Link:http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3563029

Description:

After Li Su's husband 'divorced' her because of infertility, she accidentally got a system and traveled through world after world, fulfilling her wish of being a mother. It's just that the children arranged for her by the system are weird? [Note: All the children are villains and cannon fodder in making]
    But it doesn't matter, because "I'm your mother. I will try my best to teach you all to be good young people! "

This story hocked me up. MC is a normal woman with nearly no cheat in each story [Actually, there are some small cheats but they are so normal and unmentionable that I prefer saying there aren't any] it's kind of unique cause she has limited and logical abilities which are in line with who she was before world-hopping and through the story, although she shows a beautiful and heartwarming character growth it has nothing to do with becoming OP or getting lots of skills, each arc mostly circles her as a mother [Author herself was a new mother and actually you can see her growths as a mother being shadowed into her character], even at the end of the story, she is an average woman, something that I hadn't seen in that much in other similar stories.
    Another beautiful fact about this story is that 'the law' is not forgotten, the police uncle is not a decoration, and blind revenge has consequences. In one of the arc's MC loses her temper and injures a scum bag who had 'r*pped' her daughter which results in MC being jailed for years, and it's after that she learns a painful lesson about what revenge is and why and how people must implant it. She learns that revenge is not important but the well being of the family is what it matters although she won't become a bulliable person after that every time she faces such a situation the first thing she asks herself is whether revenge is important for self-protection or not if it's not then she won't even try to get it because why must she waste her precious time with her child for some worthless people. [Although MC personally ignores them, they mostly get a bad ending in a logical way, which are the conscience of the bad things they have done to other people]
    Overall it's one of the most human Chinese stories that I've seen with a bit of logic. The diversity of arcs is really fun, she will mother of an illegitimate child of a wealthy family, faces having a homo child, adopted child VS biological one, and so on.
    I personally didn't like the earlies arcs that much compared to the latest arc and even wanted to drop the book in the middle of the first arc but in the end how the facing the analysis of the story about the target child's mother and how she contributed to her daughter's path and even at the end when the mother that died protecting her child in the original rejected her child and even wanted to use her for her new chid [A son], I was truly shocked and the worst part of it was that the mother's role and change were logical so I tolerated and continued and it paid off, the future arcs were truly worth it.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Arc 1 spoiler
    • Arc 2 spoiler
    • Arc 3 spoiler
    • Arc 4 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was looking for a non romance plot . This satisfies my wish. I like how the story isn't filled with fluff (as a fluff reader now I am bored with fluff)

4. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, this sounds interesting, I hope someone will pick up the series /goes MTL