Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here you go:
    https://www.cocomanhua.com/12387/

2. kiriyubel

kiriyubel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much skai.ya.

lazynoodles, Twiggysan and skai.ya like this.
  3. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mengyao sounds like a good person. It’s sad she was kill by that backstabbing maid Meng Yu when she offer her a job. I want to see the scene where the people realize she was the fake one

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  4. kiriyubel

kiriyubel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree.
    I can't wait for the moment Luxia will tear that backstabbing Mengyu a new one for what she did to the kindhearted Mengyao.
    Mengyao took Mengyu off the streets, giving her a place to live, food and a job. It doesn't seem like Mengyao had any reason to do this other then her own kindness and Mengyu had nothing forcing her to use the amulet, she could have just lived her life humbly and peacefully instead of being greedy.
    Well: Karma, thy name is Su Luxia.

5. okpanda_533

okpanda_533 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Second prince brings Luxia to a patient who has been poisoned like him, and asks how long she will take to treat him
    • Luxia is suspicious of how quickly the second prince has prepared this patient + a doctor (Dr Queya) and suspects that maybe the second prince has been secretly hiring Dr Queya to find a cure for the poison the past few years
    • Luxia says it'll take her 7 days, and agrees to have Dr Queya there to monitor/assist her (Dr Queya is an old dude)
    • Luxia thinks: screw it if he wants to monitor me through Dr Queya then so be it. At least I have a person to practice the hardest/most sophisticated acupuncture method on (lol)
    • After three days, the second prince's right-hand man, Xuyan, is reporting about the crown prince and Mengyu's marriage (being confirmed by the emperor)
    • This is bad news because it means the Shangshu faction(?) has swayed to the crown prince's side. Now the crown prince has both the Shangshu and the Zhongshu faction. There's only left the Menxia faction (led by a guy called Liu Qingshu?) who has not yet fallen prey to the crown prince
    • Xuyan warns that they have to act now before Liu Qingshu promises to aid the crown prince - apparently they've tried to negotiate with him but he's crafty and will not make known where his loyalties lie.
    • Second prince says that while the situation is getting dangerous (crown prince has two factions and the emperor's support) he doesn't want to act too rashly, and wants to wait a few more days - if Luxia fails in finding a cure, they'll use their original plans (but by then they'll be at the point of no return)
    • On the seventh day, Luxia succeeds!! She manages to detox the patient without harming his organs, so the second prince proposes that they wait two days and if nothing happens to the patient then he'll let Luxia cure him
    • In the meantime, the crown prince is surrounded by his cronies who are talking about the floodings in the southern region; one side thinks that they should act now to gain favour with the emperor by offering solutions while the other side thinks it's better to lay low bc they've consolidated a lot of power (and don't want to be accused of planning a coup)
    • Apparently the second prince's faction has military power?
    • Crown prince decides to be cautious anyway since he doesn't truly know what the emperor is thinking, but anyway the crown prince thinks that the second prince is not a threat
    • A month later, hamster is raving about how handsome the second prince must look now that he's been totally detoxed. Luxia is practical and says they need to move on to the second phase of their plans. Hamster chides her for being unromantic and they bicker
    • And then.... Second prince arrives - there's cherry blossoms everywhere and he's Hot
    • But Luxia is shocked, and thinks: why does he look so much like her senior, Ling???
    • There are tears flowing down Luxia's face and she's speechless
    OH MY LORE

reader_O8, yongu, samster and 27 others like this.
  6. PleaseSaveMeTomorrow

PleaseSaveMeTomorrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this the return of Ling? Aaaahhh. Or is the author getting our hopes up with a lookalike? I’ve always gotten ML vibes from Ling, with him sacrificing himself for our MC. Is this to make up for the struggles Luxia was having in the past few arcs? So many things to think about with this chapter.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    yongu, Rania want to QT, Xxr and 7 others like this.
  7. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg are we going to get some answer in this arc? Mhm this arc is getting more mysterious!!!

Rania want to QT and skai.ya like this.
  8. _artemis_

_artemis_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have 2 theories.This is his original world and because luxia helped/saved him and made him an agend he did the same like a time loop or he reincarnated.

9. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, that would mean all this was future set. oh gosh, now my head is dizzy thinking about that.

10. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ling.. Where i read that name before..
    Wait.. He is luxia senior? That guy that appear several times in luxia memories?

Is that.. Why he can see the mouse?

11. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    huh, so if an agent disappears, they return to their own story but still retains their agent perks of being able to see the system? how neat

12. PainedSouL

PainedSouL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god!!! After so long, Ling actually makes an appearance! With the way he was never mentioned for so long, I thought that his story was over but now things are getting interesting and confusing:blobdizzy::blobdizzy:
    On the side note, THE MAID - WHAT A BITCH, SRSLY, IS THIS WHAT THEY CALL BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS U? Geez, ppl like her should rot in hell:blobcurse:
    Also, the seal which can control corpses.......idk why I suddenly remembered the Stygian Tiger seal from Mdzs :blobjoy:
    And also thnx a lot for the spoilers!!!:aww::blobmelt:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  13. PainedSouL

PainedSouL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand any of the dialogues in the raws but-
    This is the first time I saw Luxia genuinely shed tears and I don't know why but it makes me so sad....like seeing her actually cry breaks my heart.....

14. EliHatesMornings

EliHatesMornings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i honestly love this manhua so much *sets up camp here too*

PainedSouL, Calypso Noir and skai.ya like this.
  15. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it is the proof that Ling is ML... (if there will be romance to Luxia).
    and Ling is really a huge influence for Luxia, even if she tried to hide/lock the emotions. (After all, didn't he died for Luxia too?)

16. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • luxia apologized as she lost her composure in front of the prince
    • luxia wants to ask tina if she's hiding anything after she accomplish her mission
    • the second prince asks the doctor to leave so that luxia can finally say who she really is & what her motives are & why she wants to save him
    • luxia introduce herself and said that she's from the xuan ying valley & she's the 312th successor
    • the prince is shooketh as xuan ying valley has a high reputation because they (the people living there) are can predict the future & leave their home when a disaster is coming
    • they will then go to see the emperor to consult them on how to avoid or handle the disaster and when the disaster is over and the world is peaceful again, they will go back to their house
    • luxia said that her master predicted that the zhi wei di star will face trouble, and will die (the star will die).
    • the tian family (meng yao's family) will cause the death of the star, so luxia was sent to the tian family by her master to monitor the tian family
    • the prince asks her why she killed the other maid, meng yu and gets herself beaten to death
    • luxia then explains the whole talisman* thing & the prince can see mouse is an evidence that she is indeed from the valley
    • luxia explains her plan & convinces the prince that he is the true heir to the throne
    • the prince said: you know i can arrest you for treason
    • luxia is not worry about that because she knows the prince wanted revenge and in order to get revenge, he needs to rise to the top
    • luxia offers her help (prince rise to the top) to the prince & he agrees
    some additional side spoilers:
    • the valley is above the country of que and the country of hao. the country of wu is bellow the country of que. there's a river separating between the country of que and the country of hao. the river continues to run along country wu and into the sea.
    • for the sake of simplicity, the country of que will be Q from now, hao will be H, and wu will be W.
    • the current empress is sick
    • this story is taking place in country H
    oh no we not done yet....

the reason i use talisman instead of seals is because seals are used to seal something whereas talisman (specifically the chinese ones) can do all sorts of stuff like you saw in the taoist master arc. talisman are known to bring good luck, protection, bring harm. basically, they function like spells but instead of casting the spell, you write an incantation on the paper and give the written paper to someone else & it will work. but some needs to be tore first before it could have any effect. to be honest, i'm a bit skeptical about the tearing one. i don't think the tearing one is accurate.

in stories, the talisman used for attacks or swapping souls (like this one) will disappear after it had been used. a talisman can be used multiple times is when you stick the talisman on to something. for example like the chinese vampires, the taoist masters put a talisman on them to prevent them from moving & sucking people's blood. if the talisman is removed, the vampire will move. if the same talisman that is removed is stuck back on the vampire, the vampire will not move.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    babayagu, yongu, donaiseiyuu and 18 others like this.
  17. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    this current raw arc is getting a bit complex O_O.... are we starting to get into the main storyline

skai.ya likes this.
  18. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    at night in the 1st's prince residence....
    • 'meng yao' is massaging the prince's head & the prince compliments her
    • 'meng yao' said: 'oh that's the least i can do for you' (basically, she kissing his *ss trying to please him), and had asked the servants to burry the maids that he had killed in the flower bed to be used as fertilizers, so when spring comes, the flowers there will bloom beautifully (wow both of them really deserve each other)
    • the prince asks her to settle the dead bodies as she see fit & doesn't have to report it back to him (they really match each other)
    • 'meng yao' continues to kiss- please him by saying that he can lash out at the maids whenever he's stressed out from work
    • the prince said: 'meng yao' knows me well
    • 'meng yao' said: you're my husband, i want you to be happy everyday.
    • the prince said that its a pity that some 'scummy' officials don't know how to relief his stress & don't understand him
    • the prince went to the study to meet the emperor and asks 'meng yao' to sleep first and don't wait for him
    • 'meng yao' asks him to be careful and wear thicker as she doesn't want him to get sick
    • the chapter ends with 'meng yao' being confident that shecan be empress within 10 years
    tl;dr, she's basically kissi- pleasing him in this whole section

babayagu, yongu, samster and 24 others like this.
  19. blu nymph

blu nymph Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, I think we are heading into the main plot rn since the 2nd prince is cured, I think they are going to start their plan soon.

elparis and skai.ya like this.
  20. blu nymph

blu nymph Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I think 'Meng Yao' will keep some of the corpses for future use and if she and the First Price is really impatient, they will poison the King or the sick Queen and push the blame to the Second Prince to make sure that the Second Prince is really done and dusted (ded due to poisoning the Queen).