LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. Neiden

Neiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparenty it's "Chapter 243 - 25% complete. Aiming to release on the weekend of 28th November"
    I hope they manage to achieve their goal.

2. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like Densuke is a Rank 13 Ghoul High Lord of Writing. Dude pumps out a chapter every 4 days or so right? And here I am, barely able to write a thousand words a week. :(

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  3. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Banda will get in contact with druid and the other reincarnated individuals Van helped out of their depression. If there's a family meeting or smth where's he dragged along he might. Will they be able to see him? Would they try to fight him or be guided by him? Can they be guided by him even if they don't see him? I hope we get some side stories about Banda.

4. DragonkingKyo

DragonkingKyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    god of law or not she didn't break any law she just did something he didn't like and something that was within her domain(Life) being a god of law does mean he can interfere in another gods domain which he did.

Eddy andres likes this.
  5. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just that my friend is what I have always thought, Vida did something that was considered strange but that fell within her domain and did not break any law, but Alda, as she did not like it, denied her own domain and punished Vida outside the law

DragonkingKyo likes this.
  6. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Immediately after a war, before the dust has even settled, she invited the survivors of the enemy to become a part of the world. She created a place for them to live, without consulting any of the other gods. It's illegal because the God of Law didn't want to accept any foreign gods as anything other than an enemy, and his plans for the future were all about burning away the scars left by the Demon King, not adapting to new challenges.

7. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That the promise of that invitation (to the Gods who turned during the war) was like one of the key/necessary factors in them actually winning had no value in Alda's mind....

Eddy andres and CountryMage like this.
  8. blue skywolf

blue skywolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe Alda is a narcissist and its only getting worse with everyone doing everything they can to please him.

Arbelbyss likes this.
  9. DragonkingKyo

DragonkingKyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alda not wanted to accept foreign gods doesn't make it illegal and it didn't matter what Alda wanted he doesn't make the laws he just gives the punishment after all the other Main gods decide if there needs to be punishment, Alda isn't the leader of the gods they don't have to listen to him even the other main gods are pissed at him for what he did.

10. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    It become 5 day lately but that because he probably busy with the LN one

11. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Accepting the alien god wasn't Vida's decision alone. Her champion brought them to their side and since it worked, the gods were like: alright, let's work with them. At the time, all the gods weren't asleep yet. So Alda is the irresponsible one for, after the war is over and he's the only one left with Vida, saying he doesn't want these foreign gods and wanting to make everything like before. That's back-stabbing.

12. Twilightnemesis

Twilightnemesis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one seems to be talking about the one who started all the infighting Bellwood. He is the one to convince Alda (and that is a whole different mess i mean what god would completely go with a foreign human’s thoughts on how to run their world) that Vida and her plan was crazy, and if I remember correctly forgive me if I’m wrong but Bellwood was alluded to be an ecoterrorist back in his world which is why he was so against progress and the creation minded heroes plans. That Alda listened to him shows that Alda was a follower which is horrible for one one the main gods still awake to be on any world.

Baldingere likes this.
  13. Prothvar781

Prothvar781 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ecoterroist bit was my comment in the lost thread. I compared him to the freaks that thought it was a good idea to sneak into logging areas and “sacrifice” a couple of trees by planting a rail road spike in them so that chainsaws would kick back and potentially kill their operators. His mindset of not allowing any change or progress “for the greater good of a clean world” was what lead me to that conclusion. Kinda proud someone noticed though and agreed enough to think it was canon. Thank you and apologies.

CountryMage likes this.
  14. heroeric

heroeric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually she didn't invite then when the war ended. They were invited in the middle to the war in exchange for switching sides.
    I remember it being mentioned in the early chapters that while Bellwood wasn't a ecoterrorist when he was summoned but he would have likely become one if he wasn't summoned.

15. blue skywolf

blue skywolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That reminds me of the dungeon of Zakart where Van and crew destroyed the environment on one floor to move on faster while the monster worms and other monsters of that floor that were supposed to, watched them in confusion. I believe Van even tamed some of them because he felt sorry afterwards.

Eddy andres likes this.
  16. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're right but I think it was also stated that he WAS an extremists environmentalist. Meaning he only wasn't a terrorist on his world due to lack of ability to do so.

So mentally he was an ecoterrotist but it took the support of an idiot god like Alda to give him the means to carry out his desires to their fullest.

17. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Alda was the God of Law, not the God of Enforcement, he does make the rules. The difference was that in the beginning there were other gods there that could argue him down, on equal footing.
    They were invited during the war, but Vida made them part of the world, by adapting the races to the new world, and making new races with each of the alien gods. Her crime was bringing change to the world, instead of restoring the old one.

18. biggusthiccus

biggusthiccus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, what is it with the gods and not vetting people they take to their world, first, Rodcorte brings death scythe, marionette, and Murakami, into origin and Lambda, then we find out that the gods of Lambda brought a person who was thinking about committing eco-terrorism. I would have thought that literal gods could do a quick look into their minds to see if they aren't predisposed for those kinds of things.

19. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    In Rodcorte's case, he didn't care about their thoughts or intentions, he just wanted to throw as many people at those worlds as he could get away with, and only really weeded out the ones that died committing a crime. For the Lambda gods, they reached out to people with similar ideals, and nothing really to live for in their own world. Bellwood wasn't really thinking about eco-terrorism in his world, he just fell into it on Lambda, because he saw it as a world untouched by an industrial revolution, or modern consumerism, and weaponry.

20. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he was supposed to be a guy with a lot of charisma, but very, very badly planned

That more or less tells you how different from his ideal of person (Zakkart / Vandeliu) Bellwood was to gudfangar, a whole test to think contrary to him

that is not a crime, it is just a different solution to a problem, from Vida's perspective, the long-term idea of cleaning the world was going to be too difficult a task and it was more effective to adapt to the new world, because let's face it , more than half of the world is affected by the devil's nests and basically the same magic that is used to defeat the auctioneers of the army is generating more and Alda and his group were taking a passive stance, at that rate they would last for generations For a significant change if it was possible, and if the two ideas were not incompatible, Alda could focus on the finishers while Vida and the races kept the monsters at bay, but unfortunately, Vida and Alda have a history of not cooperating with each other, in this case I would say that both have responsibility, but Alda abused his power by sealing it., because even if he wrote the law, it must have had its limitations which I doubt he took into

@CountryMage, Bellwood is more or less a normal protagonist of Japanese isekai, he goes to another world and although he promotes his ideals, he does it half and often does not take into account the socio-political structure of the world or that his own ideals may have their flaws (no I take into account the existence of magic and how it removed the need for most advancements from our world).

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    DragonkingKyo likes this.