Dungeons Dungeons - Announcements

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Nov 13, 2020.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, new patch is live, let's go over everything that changed, because it was quite a bit.

Though before I actually start, a quick disclaimer: While those changes are all live, they aren't necessarily the final version of things. I'm fairly sure nobody will be able to convince me to change the Ranged Formula again, but the rest can all be changed as needed.

With this out of the way, let's go over things:

1) Ranged Formula:

As I said in the pre-patch announcement, Ranged Formula was kinda broken because AGI was being used as both an accuracy and a damage stat. We fixed that.

So... What is the new formula? This (Accuracy Formula remains unchanged, for the record):

Ranged Damage = [Player (ATK + INT)]/2

The idea behind it is that Ranged should be a decent support weapon choice for mage builds, given them the option of either maximizing their casts with a staff, or getting a decent normal attack with the bow while using the rest of the stat points to buff their spells... This formula should help a bit more on that end, while fixing the issue of pure Ranged being kinda bonkers.

That said, I do realize that this formula can hurt the usefulness of Ranged in purely Physical builds... For now no Skills got changed, but maybe I might buff the dedicated ranged support in the Offensive Physical build in particular in the future.

As this is a major change that might completely kill some builds that focused too much on making a pure ranged build. Everyone will be allowed to reallocated their stat/skill points once over the next 3 days for no cost. This should hopefully solve any issues that arrive from the formula change.

2) Mimics:

I wanted Mimics to pose a real threat to players, that made them seriously consider rather or not opening a chest is worth it... And well... They just weren't doing that. Not to mention they were completely useless if they failed the Sneak Attack.

So... Mimics got a big buff. Their stat spread is now more min-maxed, and their HP and Total Stat Count is now equivalent to what a Lv 9 mob of one rank above would have.

3) Mob HP:

I felt like the random mobs were dying a bit too easily and a bit too non-threatening... I wanted to buff them a bit, but not a crazy excessive amount.

So, mob HP progression was changed from 5 per level to 8 per level. This should make mobs tougher overall, but not like... Make their HP absurd and essentially immortal... I think.

4) Mob Stats:

I dunno if any of you noticed, but all mobs of a given level/rank always had the same total stat count. With every level jump, mob stats increased by 10... Rank Up also gave +10 stats.

I felt like this wasn't quite enough, so I changed the level/rank jump to +12 stats. Which means that stuff like Slimes have 2 more stat points than before, while stuff like Stone Boars have 4 more stat points than before, Thunder spirits have 6 more stat points... And so on forth.

This should hopefully make random mobs a tad more threatening, though not to the point they're like... Super duper threatening and stuff.

5) Bosses VS Parties:

Bosses now scale according to party size, increasing their difficulty appropriately to reflect the number of members you have in your party.

Sometimes skills will scale according to Party Size, but more often than not, here are the things that change according to party size:
    1. Summoning Requirement,
    2. HP,
    3. Starting Party Members,
    4. Reinforcements.
    The way this works is that all those things now have 4 different values, with the one in the left being for solo runs, and each time you make a jump to the right, you increase party members by 1.

To give a practical example, the Giant Stone Boar will have the following HP:
    • 1 Party Member: 90
    • 2 Party Members: 120
    • 3 Party Members: 120
    • 4 Party Members: 150
    This should hopefully fix the problem of bosses being too easily nukable now, since their HP simply couldn't keep up with the damage output a full party could unleash.

6) Boss HP:

Before the patch, each rank increased boss HP by 15, with there being 3 types of boss... The more glass-cannon ones, the mid-tiered ones, and the tanky ones... The difference of HP between each type was also 15.

I changed that in two ways. First, rank ups now give +30 HP instead of +15... And then, we now just have 2 normal bosses and a tanky boss.

The HP tiers between boss types are now based on % instead of in a flat +15 though. As in... A tanky boss has +50% the HP of a normal boss... And as you add party members, the HP of the bosses is also increased by +50%. I know this is by no means a small increase, but parties technically double your damage output, so I don't think it's a particularly troublesome decision.

Super Bosses have their HP pretty variable rn, but the "standard" formula is 200% of the HP of a normal boss, with +50% being added as the party increases.

7) Boss Stats:

Boss stats are a lot more streamlined now than before... It was kinda all over the place before, but now I kinda fixed all that.

Bosses have +20 the stats of a lv 9 mob of its own rank.

Super Bosses have usually +10 of a boss stat, but that may be changed if I deem it appropriate... Like how the Dragon has a stupidly high amount of stats because it fights alone.

8) Mob Reworks:

Some mobs were made in a way that was completely dependent on how broken Ranged was, so... With the new formula they became kinda useless and stuff.

Said mobs were reworked from the scratch, though I tried re-doing them in a way that stayed true to the original concept.

The most notable example is probably the Thunderbird and the Thunderbirdman, that are now proper spellcasters that have some INT scaling stuff, as opposed to AoE ranged attacks like before... And even though their stats were increased with this patch, their damage output actually fell.

The rest of the reworked mobs were all in higher ranks, so I guess most people don't even know what they do.

9) Essences:

No, no, nothing changed in the Essences. I just figured I'd make it extra clear that you will not lose your essences because of this patch if you already obtained them before. Though I do recommend trying out the buffed bosses as the fights should be more fun now~ ;)
    --------------------------------------------------
    Phew, that was a lot to write~

Anyways, if you're asking why such a big buff to bosses... That's because they were meant to be fought with parties with fully enchanted gear and consumables, they were meant to be some serious hard fights that would be pretty tough and that you needed to try hard to beat in order to rank up.

... Instead they were kinda farmable and stuff, so I felt that they needed a major buff.

Oh well, I hope you all still have fun with the game, hopefully this patch made people actually happy! It took me a lot of work to re-do the stats of every single mob in the game... But I'm trying my best to make this game as good as it can be, so uhn... Feedback is always appreciated and stuff! >.<

PS: Rats were actually buffed to have their stats in-line with every other mob in the stat progression... And that was done by buffing their INT to 6, which is essentially an useless buff, since I didn't want to make them any harder for people on the tutorial.
    PPS: Ddraig actually guessed the new formula properly, good job.
    PPPS: I didn't forget about moving around Wind Blades in the Off. Physical tree btw! I was just busy with this patch! >.<
    Wind Blades and Brutality have now changed places in the Off. Physical Tree.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    Zone Q11 and GamingIce like this.
  2. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm working on some reworks on Skills. For now, I only checked Defensive Physical, but I'll go over the other trees soon.

Anyways, here are the changes:

Iron Skin: Buffed
    • Previously: -5 dmg taken, gains -5 AGI
    • Now: -5 dmg taken; Deals damage equal to current DEF back to attacker.
    Straight Dash: Reworked
    • Previously: Uses a melee attack after Backstep
    • Now: Backstep also gives +10 WIS.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    Renzy and strikegunner like this.
  3. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Going over Offensive Magical now~

Thunder: Buffed.
    • Previously: Hit 3 random targets.
    • Now: Hits 3 random targets, one of them is guaranteed to be an enemy.
    Zap: Reworked.
    • Previously: Deals 50% INT dmg, gains +50% dmg per cast. Costs 12 MP.
    • Now: Deals 150% INT dmg, reduces the AGI/WIS of the target by 3. Costs 15 MP.
    Tempest: Reworked.
    • Previously: Deals 30% INT AoE dmg, gains +40% dmg per cast. Costs 15 MP.
    • Now: Deals 100% INT AoE dmg, reduces the AGI/WIS of the targets by 3. Costs 20 MP.
    Osmosis: Reworked.
    • Previously: Deals 40% INT as damage to an enemy's MP to heal your MP.
    • Now: Deals 50% INT as damage to heal your MP.

Renzy and strikegunner like this.
  4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    @strikegunner joined the staff team~

He'll be helping with confirming dungeon runs, so please remember to add him to them, okay~?

*goes add him to all threads' first posts*

Renzy and Zone Q11 like this.
  5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    And a small update:

You can now only pick one objective per category... I probably should have done so from the start. Geez.

What I mean by this is that like... You can't have "Kill all rats" and "Kill all slimes" in the same dungeon. You have to choose one or the other.

And on that matter, for kill Objectives, you now need to choose the monster of the highest rank and highest level within the dungeon when choosing the objective.
    The restriction of needing to kill at least 14 still applies.

Renzy, GamingIce and strikegunner like this.
  6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    More tweaks to Offensive Magical Tree:

Firestorm: Nerfed.
    • Previously: 100% INT AoE dmg.
    • Now: 80% INT AoE dmg.
    Tempest: Nerfed.
    • Previously: 100% INT AoE dmg + debuff.
    • Now: 80% INT AoE dmg + debuff.
    Consume the Mind: Reworked.
    • Previously: Fireball Retrain. Costs 20 MP.
    • Now: Thunder Retrain. Costs 15 MP.
    Ice Rain: Nerfed.
    • Previously: 160% AoE dmg.
    • Now: 140% AoE dmg.
    Osmosis: Reworked and Renamed to Explosion.
    • Previously: Costs no MP, deals damage and recovers MP.
    • Now: Costs 36 MP. Deals 200% Fire dmg to all enemies and to you.
    Team Cast: Buffed.
    • Previously: 18 MP at max lv.
    • Now: 15 MP at max lv.

Renzy, Ddraig and strikegunner like this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Lots of changes to Offensive Physical:

Heavy Blow, Fire Slash, Decapitate, Thunder Shot, Giant Killer, Water Cleave, Brutality, Wind Blades, Blood Ritual, Swift Death: Buffed.
    • Previously: Specified rather it was a Melee or Ranged Attack.
    • Now: Follows Weapon Type.
    Fire Slash, Thunder Shot: Buffed.
    • Previously: +3 Damage.
    • Now: +5 Damage.
    Giant Killer: Reworked.
    • Previously: +10 dmg every level, but reduces MP Cost.
    • Now: +10/12/14/16 dmg. MP Cost remains the same.
    Water Cleave: Buffed.
    • Previously: -5 damage.
    • Now: Dmg equal to ATK.
    Hunter's Mark: Buffed.
    • Previously: Melee Attacks deal +2/3/4/5 dmg.
    • Now: Melee Attacks deal +4/6/8/10 dmg.
    Wind Blades: Reworked.
    • Previously: Dmg equal to ATK every level, reduces MP Cost with lv up.
    • Now: +4/6/8/10 dmg. MP Cost remains the same.

GamingIce and strikegunner like this.
  8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I finally fixed Overwhelming Numbers for good.

New Text: At the start of each battle, summon 5 monsters to it. If it's a boss fight, summon them according to the starting party members, in addition to that, the boss' reinforcements may exceed the monster cap of the room.

Clarifications to make things clearer for anyone that wanna use it:
    • By Start of the Battle, I mean before initiative is rolled. So like... If you use Overwhelming Numbers to put 5 vines in a room with 4 vines, they'll get +9 WIS to help them to decide initiative.
    • Summons don't need to be bought by the DM nor do they give any exp/dp/drops. They also don't contribute towards objectives and Summoning Requirements, nor do they count to the total number of monsters that can exist in a room.
    • By "summoning according to the starting members", I mean to just summon the stuff that would already be on the boss room... Like, Vine Witch would get 5 Vines, Great Stone Boar would get 5 Stone Boars... You get the gist of it.
    • By saying boss reinforcements may exceed the monster cap, it means the cap is totally lifted... Like... A party of 4 fighting against the Rat King would get +9 rats every turn, no matter if they kill the rats or not.
    • Normal Reinforcements still follow the same rules as always... +2 per room for solo runs, +3 for 2-3 players and +4 for 4 players. And they cannot bypass the cap of monsters of the room.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    GamingIce and Renzy like this.
  9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Ranking Up now allows you to change your Skill Trees as well as your Assigned Skill Points.

I figured it would be a nice Quality of Life change for people that wanted to play around with different builds.

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    More changes to Skill Trees... God, will this ever end...?

There are more incoming btw, that I just didn't have time to do yet.

Anyways, here they are:

Off Mag:
    • Fireball, Zap, Holy Ray: Nerfed.
      • Previously: Deals 150/150/210% dmg.
      • Now: Deals 130/130/190% dmg.
    • Berserk: Nerfed.
      • Previously: Buffs ATK/INT, reduces DEF.
      • Now: Reduces DEF. Buffs ATK/INT by the amount of DEF lost.
    Off Phys:
    • Heavy Blow: Buffed.
      • Previously: Deals +2/3/4/5 dmg.
      • Now: Deals +2/4/6/8 dmg.
    • Fire Slash, Thunder Shot: Buffed.
      • Previously: Deals dmg to 1 target.
      • Now: Deals dmg to 2 targets.
    • Wind Blades: Reworked
      • Previously: Extra dmg to 4 targets, costs 16 MP, Tier 3.
      • Now: Hits 2/3/4/5 tagets. Costs 7/8/9/10 MP, Tier 2.
    • Hunter's Mark: Buffed
      • Previously: Dark Ranged that increases dmg of Melee Attacks. 12 MP. Tier 2.
      • Now: Dark Ranged that deals extra damage to 2 targets. Increases dmg of Melee Attacks. 15 MP. Tier 3.
    • Flank Blow: Buffed.
      • Previously: Attack that deals extra dmg.
      • Now: Light Melee Attack that deals extra dmg to 2 targets. Increases dmg of Ranged Attacks.
    • Brutality: Moved around.
      • Previously: In Decapitate's Skill Tree.
      • Now: In Giant Killer's Skill Tree.
    • Burning Spirit: Nerfed.
      • Previously: Buffs ATK and reduces DEF.
      • Now: Reduces DEF. Buffs ATK equal to lost DEF.
    Those changes are all live in the colored skill tree already. The colorless one is a bit behind because it's a tad annoying to copy paste from one to the other.

That, and I'm about to go eat, so it's going to stay like this for a few more hours, please have some patience.

Regardless, I think that's it for Off Phys and Off Mag for the near future. I will go over Def Mag and Def Phys next, since they are in need of some help.

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Shield runes were buffed to bring them on par with weapon runes.

Their costs in materials were appropriately raised.

12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    So uhn... Yeah, more changes in Off. Physical... Those really really really should be the last ones.
    • Off Physical:
      • Precision Shot: Buffed.
        • Previously: Hits 1 target.
        • Now: Hits 2 targets.
      • Assassination: Reworked.
        • Previously: Sneak Attack that deals +9/12/15/18/21/24 dmg.
        • Now: Passive: Your Sneak Attacks deal +6/8/10/12/14/16 dmg.
    • Def Physical:
      • Bash: Buffed.
        • Previously: Hits 1 target, lasts 2 turns.
        • Now: Hits 2 targets, lasts 3 turns.
      • Hastened Blow: Buffed.
        • Previously: Hits 1 target.
        • Now: Hits 3 targets.
      • Guard Punch/Pursuit/Headbutt: Buffed.
        • Previously: Melee Attack.
        • Now: Attack.
      • Leg Sweep: Buffed.
        • Previously: Hits 1 target, reduces AGI.
        • Now: Hits 2 targets, reduces AGI/WIS.
      • Crippling Kick: Buffed.
        • Previously: Hits 1 Target.
    I'm not done with Def Physical yet, mind you. It's just that there are 5 skills I wanna rework from scratch on that one, and I needed a bit more creativity to figure out what I wanted to do with them.

I'll go over updating the colorless sheet now~

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Small announcement, there was some moving around here and there of the enchantment runes.

Basically, the changes were...
    • I made sure there wasn't a shield with elemental protection in it (Since well, people could want elemental protection and also use a two-handed weapon).
    • R1 Boots changed from WIS to DEF... Because I accidentally made two boots with WIS buff.
    • Did some changing around here and there in the elemental resistances of each tier to make sure that you had access to the resistances you'd want the most by beating enemies of a rank near yours.

Deleted member 38284 and Ddraig like this.
  14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    More changes to Off Phys tree!!! \(^^)/

Nah, I'm done with that one. Really. Or at least I hope so.

This one is for Def Phys:
    • Bash: Buffed.
      • Previously: Nerfed AGI.
      • Now: Nerfs AGI/WIS.
    • Iron Skin: Nerfed.
      • Previously: 7 MP.
      • Now: 10 MP.
    • Pursuit: Buffed.
      • Previously: Had no special effects.
      • Now: Also reduces the dmg the target deals by -5. Lasts 2 turns.
    • Leg Sweep: Buffed. Also moved from Iron Skin's Skill Tree to Bash's Skill Tree.
      • Previously: Hit 2 targets.
    • Dumbing Throw: Completely reworked -> Renamed to Taunt. Moved to Iron Skin's Skill Tree.
      • Previously: Was a copy of Leg Sweep, but worse.
      • Now: Beacon-like effect on self. Gains +1/2/3/4 DEF and +1/1/2/2 ATK per enemy in the room. Lasts 3 turns. Costs 18 MP.
    • Headbutt: Buffed.
      • Previously: Costed 23/20/17/14 MP and 15 DEF.
      • Now: Costs 15/13/11/9 MP and 15/13/11/9 DEF.
    I was planning on holding off on this announcement for longer because I still have 4 stills I wanna give the Dumbing Throw treatment to, but uhn... Those take a while.

Also, I need to shower and eat, so... I guess this announcement rn will do.

I hope to finish Def Phys today, but no promises.

Those changes are live on the colored tree atm, I'll put them in the colorless one soon.

Deleted member 38284 and Ddraig like this.
  15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Whew, this one took a while, but I think I like the new designs~

Before I go over everything that changed in Phys Def, here is a quick buff to a Off Mag skill:
    • Team Cast: Buffed
      • Previously: MP Cost = 33/30/27/24/21/18/15
      • Now: MP Cost = 24/22/20/18/16/14/12
    With this one out of the way, here is are the changes to Phys Def:
    • Pursuit: Buffed
      • Previously: Hits 1 Target.
      • Now: Hits 2 Targets.
    • Feint: Completely reworked. Renamed to Dodge Stance.
      • Previously: Basically a Pursuit Retrain, but without the buffs it got.
      • Now: You lose 12 DEF and increase your AGI/WIS by the same amount of Max DEF you lost.
    • Mad Recovery: Nerfed and renamed to Crippling Recovery.
      • Previously: Loses WIS per activation.
      • Now: Loses AGI per activation.
    • Shadow: Reworked
      • Previously: Your roll two dice in initiative, and also passively gain extra WIS.
      • Now: Your Sneak Attacks reduce the AGI/WIS of your target by 12. Lasts 3 turns.
    • Crippling Kick: Renamed to Weakening Kick.
    • Mindblown Shot: Completely Reworked. Renamed to Enchanting Multishot.
      • Previously: Basically Crippling Kick, but for different stats and without the buffs. 24 MP.
      • Now: Deals +10 dmg. Hits 4 targets. Forces the attacks/skills of the targets to deal damage of an element of your choice. 36 MP.
    • Bond of Immortality: Completely Reworked. Renamed to Riposte.
      • Previously: A weird Passive that gave you more DEF as your allies lost DEF, but only if they didn't have this passive.
      • Now: Hits all enemies that you dodged an attack/skill of last turn. Deals +20 damage. 24 MP.
    Phew, this should be all for Def Phys, I will give some love to Def Mag next.

... Ah, and as usual, those changes are live in the colored sheet already, I'll put them in the colorless sheet shortly.

16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Small Monster Buff Patch, here are the changes:
    • Boss monsters of Rank 3+ now need more mobs killed to be summoned.
    • The Dragon now has twice the stats of what would be expected of a Rank 2 Super Boss... His number before was chosen kinda randomly and changed a few too many times... I think twice the stats is a good number instead of going with a randomly chosen one, he was bothering me for a while now and I think I'm finally happy with where he stands.
    • Rank 3 Bosses and Super Bosses actually had 2 less stat points than they should have... This is now fixed.

Ddraig and Deleted member 38284 like this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Some small changes to Off Magical before we get to the meat of this announcement:
    • Lightning Rod and Charisma changed positions in the skill tree. This allows a clear path from Lightning Rod to Consume the Mind.
    • Zap and Tempest were buffed by +10% INT dmg.
    With this out of the way, onwards to the Def Mag changes!
    • Frostbite: Buffed.
      • Previously: 40% INT dmg.
      • Now: 50% INT dmg.
    • Barrier: Nerfed.
      • Previously: Costs 7 MP.
      • Now: Costs 10 MP.
    • Flashlight: Buffed.
      • Previously: Dealt no damage.
      • Now: Deals 50/60/70/80% INT as Light dmg.
    • Light Barrier: Nerfed, also had its wording changed to increase DEF, since the previous wording was too weird.
      • Previously: Dealt 60/80/100/120% INT as Light dmg on explosion. 15 MP.
      • Now: Deals 45/60/75/90% INT as Light dmg on explosion. 20 MP.
    • Cold Blood: Reworked.
      • Previously: Dealt 40/50/60/70% INT as Cold dmg. Reduced 4/5/6/7 ATK/INT. 15 MP.
      • Now: Deals 50/60/70/80% INT as Cold dmg. Reduces 7/8/9/10 ATK/INT. 20 MP.
    • Ice Armor: Completely Reworked. Renamed to Mind Share.
      • Previously: Increased an Ally's DEF by 70/80/90/100/110% of your INT. Lasted 3 turns. 21 MP.
      • Now: Increases an ally's WIS by 4/6/8/10/12. Lasts 5 Turns. 24 MP.
    • Icy Mist: Buffed.
      • Previously: Dealt no damage.
      • Now: Deals 60% INT as Cold Damage to all enemies.
    • Mass Paralysis: Buffed.
      • Previously: 36 MP.
      • Now: 30 MP.
    • Mind Drain: Completely Reworked. Renamed to Sage's Haste.
      • Previously: Dealt dmg based on INT and stole some INT from an enemy.
      • Now: Buffs the AGI/WIS of all allies by 4/5/6/7/8/9/10. Lasts 5 turns.
    • Divinehouse: Buffed.
      • Previously: 40 MP.
      • Now: 36 MP.
    Those are all for now~

As usual, those changes are live in the colored sheet, but not yet on the colorless one, though I'll do it soon.

In any case, we're almost done with the Skill Tree changes at last.

What will probably come next are some changes to Hybrid, since I don't like some of the skills there. It may be accompanied by a handful of changes to Def Mag depending on feedback and stuff.

Phew, it's finally close to done~

18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    This should be hopefully be the last skill changes path... I'll be doing some streamlining on MP costs as well as some last changes to a handful of skills... As well as some changes to Hybrid~
    Oh, and a small change to the sheet's organization too, which will hopefully make things easier to read~

Here we go~
    • Off Phys:
      • Precision Shot: Buffed.
        • Previously: -2 dmg.
        • Now: Normal dmg.
    • Def Phys:
      • Guard Punch: Buffed.
        • Previously: -4 dmg.
      • Hastened Blow: Buffed.
        • Previously: -3 dmg.
    • Def Mag:
      • Darkness Bolt: Reworked.
        • Previously: 100% DEF + 100/120/140/160% INT.
        • Now: 100/120/140/160% DEF + 70% INT.
    That's it for the changes, next comes the MP Streamlining... It's a bit big.
    • Off Phys:
      • Fire Slash: 4>7
      • Decapitate: 7/6/5/4>10/9/8/7
      • Thunder Shot: 4>7
      • Giant Killer: 7>10
      • Charging: 18/15/12/9>15/13/11/9
      • Brutality: 12>10
      • Sacrificial Strike: 21>20
    • Def Phys:
      • Taunt: 18>20
      • Duel: 18>20
      • Crippling Recovery: 21>20
      • Weakening Kick: 24>30
    • Def Mag:
      • Ice Block: 10>7
      • Burning Greaves: 36>30
    • Off Mag:
      • Drain Life: 36>50
      • Explosion: 36>30
    Phew, those were all of the MP ones... Coming next... Hybrid changes!
    • Pursuit>Parry
    • Counter>Taunt
    • Duel>Dodge Stance
    • Weakening Kick>Riposte
    • Divinehouse>Burning Greaves
    And the last thing I did was to actually add to the sheet what skills were Combat Skills and what were Utility Skills... Which is basically a Combat Skill, but better because it can be used outside of battle too.

I'll change the wording in the rulings on Combat Skills to make it look like a Rule of Thumb, as opposed to being the way that the skill is actually defined to be a Combat Skill or not.

Phew, that was all. I think this will be the patch for skills~

As usual, those changes are all live in the colored sheet, but not yet on the colorless one. The typing section will take a while to move over, so please be a bit patient, okay? Especially because I'm about to go eat... >.>

Anyways, laters~

Tinty89 and Deleted member 38284 like this.
  19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Crafting update!

So, after a while of thinking about crafting and some discussions on the Common Area, I figured it was necessary to reduce the cost of crafting items a bit. Especially at higher ranks... Otherwise it would become too hard to get them for Blacksmiths when compared to getting them to Crafters in the later ranks otherwise.

Anyways, here are the new prices for Ingots, Flasks and Ink:
    • Rank 0 - 40 DP
    • Rank 1 - 50 DP
    • Rank 2 - 60 DP
    • Rank 3 - 70 DP
    • Rank 4 - 80 DP
    • Rank 5 - 90 DP
    • Rank 6 - 100 DP
    • Rank 7 - 110 DP
    • Rank 8 - 120 DP
    • Rank 9 - 130 DP

20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Small Rules change:

Ignore Defense also ignores Damage Reduction now (it doesn't ignore elemental resistance, just to be clear).

This should make Decapitate and Consume the Mind a bit better, while also making the Rat King's Plague and the Fire Spirits' Party Bonus a bit more deadly~