Spoiler Virtue of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SoShy, Feb 3, 2020.

1. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's basically a love triangle between ginger, ml and hamel/ wizard yes hamel is 2nd ml material he will confessed his love towards ginger and soon ml will realized after watching them he also fall in love with her. Ginger find herself in very complicated position since she don't want to hurt any of these two but yes it's a happy ending story and I think gestut will also return alive in the middle which they think he was dead about red hair bitch don't have any idea but yes hamel and ginger I think will play some tricks with her since she is always so overconfident but don't know about her ending
    the story is funny and cute and reader's usually find themselves to ship ginger with both hamel n ml since both of them is ml material and I tried to find about that red haired bitch but no one mentioned anything about her so I think she's not so important from readers pov most likely an irrelevant existence:blobconfused:

2. AngelRose79

AngelRose79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u guys have any cute moments between the ML and FL to share plz ?  like when the ML will confesse ?

Rin Lee likes this.
  3. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn i really ship the prince and ginger. No she's not the brightest but it's fun watching them.

4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    .......wait.. what was the motivation of Lerajie then?

Creolenerd likes this.
  5. Ruth02

Ruth02 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly my question

6. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What i see so far, because i only read the chapters avaliable... but what i could understand, Lerajie only want to atorment Ginger life... everything Ginger has, she want... But with all the novel, this can be diferent, and i can undersant diferent with more informations...

karls, beazacha and Creolenerd like this.
  7. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering she always won over Ginger their whole lives, she probably feels entitled to the seat of Queen? She's quite shallow.

8. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please!! Could you summarize the story maybe? Thank you!!

9. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is gonna be a bit long so grab your popcorns everyone :blobpopcorn:

I'm actually not sure if the ff. spoilers were mentioned but...

Izana was refusing Lerajie's advances when they were investigating the cause of the curse. And he said that he wasn't interested in her when Lerajie deliberately confessed her feelings for Izana. He declared that he liked lady root because she was very special to him and Lerajie was pissed so she asked if Ginger feels the same way since she was sure that he saw what happened during the ball when Hamel embraced Ginger and he was not able to say anything about it. Then he doubted if Ginger likes him back or not
    ( I swear Izana can be such a dummy sometimes:facepalm:).

While inside the carriage so he could go back to the palace, Izana thought about what happened and was shocked that he admitted how Ginger was special to him to Lerajie but what he was more afraid of is how Ginger's feelings would change to hatred if they were going to be together because of his ability to read minds.

Hamel confessed to Ginger during the ball and he said it again during their date at the capital. Ginger was very honest with him and told him that she doesn't like him that way but she really treasures him as a friend. She mentioned that she doesn't want to lead him on like how Lerajie from the book did to him. (Seriously guys, this is just a quick summary of what Ginger said but if you read the whole chapter you'll be surprised by how Ginger was clear about her intentions to Hamel. Gotta love some character development.)

Hamel understood and knew that she could never love him since she already loves Izana.

But he said that he would always love her despite being rejected by Ginger.

Izana saw Hamel and Ginger were walking on the capital streets (This was after the talk she and Hamel had and they were talking about going home already) and he literally stopped the carriage and met with them.

There was a slight fall out happening between Izana and Hamel.

Izana asked if he was interrupting them on their date. Hamel clapped back by saying so what if they were really on a date and there was this thick tension between them. Ginger tried to mediate but it was useless.

In the end, Izana told Hamel that he has no right to delve into private matters and was sorry but he has to go with him to the palace since he found an important clue about Gesuit.

In the carriage ride to the palace, Hamel admits that he is the apprentice of Gesuit that Izana was looking for.

He also said that he has already seen the changes of the events that were supposed to happen in the book and he was glad that he was able to see it for himself because it was his wish for all the people involved in the future that Hamel saw to be happy.

Hamel also told Izana that Ginger's feelings never changed and assured him that she likes him.

Izana asked Hamel why he deceived him and he said that he never meant to do that to him since he saw what Izana has gone through and couldn't tell Izana that he was related to Gesuit. This was because of the bond that they shared throughout the years and it made Hamel hesitate due to the fact that Hamel was afraid that Izana would be disappointed in him.

Izana also asked if Hamel was ever sincere with him and he says that he actually is very loyal to him but there were some aspects from his thoughts that were filtered out so Izana wouldn't be suspicious of his identity. Izana felt betrayed because he thought Hamel was all "Your Majesty is so smart", "Your Majesty is so perfect" etc.

Izana then said that it would be hard to build trust with him again. He was willing to give Hamel a second chance since they were both in sync with one another and Izana wouldn't be able to find someone like Hamel.

Recent chapters of the manhwa shows that the former king may have possibly killed his younger brother (he looks like Izana tbh) and it has some correlation with how Izana is able to read what Gesuit (the wizard who cursed Izana) has to say through the necklace when Izana wore it when he went to the residence of Lerajie to investigate why he was cursed in the first place.

Now, into the backstory!

The king's younger brother is very talented with magic and the king was very jealous of his brother because he did not have the ability to wield magic (this passing of ability is still a mystery if it's through genetics or not since only a few have enough mana to perform magic and the mother of both the king and younger bro had weak mana and it only passed through the younger bro) and viewed him as a threat.

After the younger brother died of "suicide" through poison at the tower (dunno where but it could be where Izana lived when he was banished) the king then declared the use of magic be illegal throughout the kingdom because of some made up letter that the younger bro said that it should be banned and what not.

Gesuit confronted the king about the whole fiasco and the king made some sht ass pathetic excuse about a couple hundred of wizards being killed off 80 years ago due to curse magic and he could not bear for it to happen again. Gesuit couldn't seem to comprehend it because it was in the past and so far the utilization of magic was very useful for the kingdom.

Gesuit also saw a glimpse of what may have transpired between the younger brother and the king when he saw a folded note written by the younger brother inside a vase for Gesuit to read.

Izana read all this through Gesuit's diary that he and Lerajie found in the residence.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  10. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much and Happy New Year!

Thanks a lot! But also, 2 chapters of this season left?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2021
    Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  11. Gumiho

Gumiho Villainess Connoisseur ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no past life. Everything in the book is basically Hamill's prophecy and what his magic saw would happen in the future. Izana would have fallen in love with Lerajie due to her being 'peculiar'. He eventually finds out about the necklace and her grandfather, and is driven mad trying to undo his curse.

So far she simply 'Fell for him' at first sight. I don't know about the completed novel but so far in the manhwa she's really...not had any aces up her sleeve.

No, At the time there was two more chapters out that I was going to summarize but I got lazy :'D

Bella94, beazacha and Mitsuki000 like this.
  12. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

This is basicallly where the manhwa raws have reached now I believe, Izana confronting Hamel after their date

13. greeneyedfairy

greeneyedfairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone knows what will happen to lerajie??

DOHere likes this.
  14. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every time i read this serie, and see Lerajie i think that she's a bitch that is extremely jealousy of Ginger.. and want everything Ginger has.. she will only be happy when ginger suffer or die... I see the last raw, and thats the only think that pass in my head....

sets_trans and Creolenerd like this.
  15. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot twist Larajie Loves Ginger all along.. She steal all Ginger men's so she can have Ginger just for herself... just kidding lolol.. Larajie thinking Highly about herself and thinking 'i can have all men in this world' and look down on Ginger.. and when the man she likes choose Ginger instead her Pride shattered bruhh

16. mia-chan

Reading List:
    Link
    to everyone who read the novel, please spoiler huhu

17. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed I appreciate what spoilers have been posted - if anyone has read the novel and could summarize how we get from where we are to the epilogue (whats happens to the characters etc) - it would be greatly appreciated

Haiting1536 likes this.
  18. mia-chan

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the newest chapter and Kiki said
    Ginger im sorry i love u
    in his mind while running- tbh i kinda curious about Kiki like who he actually likes, Larajie or Ginger?

19. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone said on insta that Izana gonna hv some memory loss thing and that time he gonna let red bitch be around him....
    Spoil pkz

20. mia-chan

Reading List:
    Link
    it is true?? can i know the account? i kinda hope if there a memory loss trope, it was ginger who get memori loss- instead of Izana.. idk its always the male lead who have memory loss so why not the fmc? and i think it will be fun tho if Ginger who have memory loss

Bella94, Volublekoala965 and DOHere like this.