Recommendations Villianess MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by katofu, Nov 28, 2020.

1. katofu

katofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of my favorite KR villainess novels have been dropped and/or have little to no updates... and at this point I am up for any good novel recs with a villainess mc that has at least over 20 chapters or consistent updates :blobsob: I also prefer if the mc is a noble..yk that whole shabang

2. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    im waiting for replies too

katofu likes this.
  3. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    IDK if you had read "Reverse Villain" it get S2 now Manhwa

katofu and FIEND like this.
  4. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MANHWA
    Beware of the villainess
    Duchess with an empty soul
    The justice of a villainous woman
    This is an obvious fraudulent marriage
    Chitra
    The monster Duchess
    The stereotypical life of a reincarnated lady
    Miss not so side kick

LIGHT NOVEL
    Running Away From The Hero
    Trash count family

SCRIBBLEHUBdotCOM(original stories)
    Relevance and a world flying off the tracks
    I was born the unloved twin

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    katofu, sunwolf and Raebit like this.
  5. magstralala

magstralala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you looking for real villainesses or fake, kind ones that overthrow the ori!FL?

'True Villainess':
    The Villainess is a Marionette (KR): she is manipulative and scheming (princess)
    The Villainess Lives Twice (KR): she basically became a villainess to survive but she was real good at it. Very smart and scheming. (and there is a great manhwa too) (noble)
    The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass (KR):
    classic in the genre, MC has always been a villainess but she was dumb her first life and really embrace her role the second. I love the manhwa the most. (novel completed) (noble)
    Reincarnation – Lord is Extremely Hardcore (CN):
    it doesn't follow the usual trope but MC turns into a real villainess because her rebirth turned her into a psychopath. (modern setting)

'Semi true villainess":
    I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again! (JP): she could indeed be considered a villainess in her first life but she is trying to be a better person the second time around. (noble)
    The Dreamer in the Spring Boudoir (CN):
    MC transmigrated into the villainess of a book so she isn't really but she's not a good person either. (complete translation) (noble)
    I Have Four Dads After Transmigrating in a Novel (CN):
    MC transmigrates into the villainess of a novel and still kinda bullies the protagonists. There aren't 20 chapters yet tho. (modern setting)
    Villainess wants to turn over a new leaf (CN):
    like the title says, Green Tea Bitch wants to become a better person after her death. (noble)

'reincarnated in a villainess trope':
    Wealthy Supporting Actress Tore the Script (CN): MC realizes she is the villainess of a comic after a car accident and divorces her husband to get away from the plot. (modern setting)
    The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People (JP):
    MC reincarnated as the villainess of an otome game she used to play and tries her best to do a lot of good around her before she gets her original ending. MC lives with the fear of turning evil. There is also a manga. (princess)
    Reijou wa Mattari wo Goshomou (JP):
    she is the farthest from a villainess there is but officially she reincarnated into one. It's mostly about mofumofu and food. There is also a manga. (former noble turned commoner)
    From Sidekick to Bigshot (CN):
    MC transmigrated into a 'villainess' that was never guilty to begin with. The novel is mostly about her relationship with her family (she's the only girl between many brothers and cousins), her medical skills and her romance. (modern setting)
    The healer demands payment! (CN):
    MC was a cannon fodder instead of a villainess and was doomed to be beaten by the ori!FL's halo. Well they aren't in the book but it's all the same. She gets a second chance and tries to avoid her fate. (commoner?)
    Sweet Finale of a Life of Quick Transmigrations (CN):
    MC was originally the heroine turned villainess. She comes back to her original world after her QT. (modern setting)
    Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter (JP):
    classic, MC transmigrates into the villainess of a game and become a big capitalist boss. There is also a manga. (completed novel translation) (noble)
    I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags… (CN):
    classic too, all hail Bakarina. MC creates her harem and stays true to her stupid self. There is a manga and an anime, i love all three formats personally. (noble)
    The CEO's Villainess Childhood Friend (CN):
    classic of the genre too, MC reincarnates into the villainess of a novel and gets a toddler. (complete translation) (modern setting)
    My Whole Family are Villains (CN):
    officially, MC was supposed to be just a small cannon fodder in a novel and her dad was the real villain. (modern setting)
    I Turned Wild After Being Doted On by the Big Bosses (CN):
    MC reincarnates into an 'anti social' novel where the heroine is a terrible person to begin with. She was a cannon fodder/villainess and her three brothers are all reborn. (modern setting)
    Miracle Pill Maker Bullies the Bosses (CN):
    I'm currently reading this one but weirdly I cannot remember if MC transmigrated into a villainess or not. It's a swapped at birth story and the other daughter is the heroine, tho. (modern setting)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    mngacrz88, katofu, Nagisa11 and 3 others like this.
  6. sunwolf

sunwolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    katofu likes this.
  7. YELL03

YELL03 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like a lot of you guys already have listed most of what I read but on Mangadex and NU there are the tags
    MD: https://mangadex.org/genre/85/villainess
    NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/stag/villainess-noble-girls/ [if you want otome specific: https://www.novelupdates.com/stag/otome-game/ ]

Ones that I know that are near completed or followed
    Shadow Queen webtoon scans on going, I think the novel it self may almost be complete? or it's on the third volume, I have yet to check the translation status of it as I hang out in the spoiler thread who made the ToC of it. --- time travel
    My Fiance loves my [little] sister last arc is being translated, a manga came out is being tled. --- time loop

katofu likes this.
  8. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    wait i got some but mainly webtoons that might have novels

Reincarnation/Revenge/Medieval Civilization/isekai romance
    • Revenge of the fierce princess
    • Empresses game make up master:
    • Crazy chef Empress- dropped
    • No doubt in us
    • schemes of a beauty
    • ferocious princess
    • Remarried empress
    • feng qi huang
    • best selling empress
    • peerless concubine
    • sijin
    • Please throw me away
    • Shi yi du ni
    • Feng quing cang lan
    • Feng ni tian xia
    • Villainess law of survival
    • ellis solwha
    • general please stay
    • is it fortune or is it a woe
    • everything was a mistake
    • recording hall
    • Aiden
    Villainess Themed/Reincarnation
    • What it takes to be a villainess
    • Iris lady with the smart phone
    • villaness turns the hour glass
    • death is the only ending for the villainess
    • beware of the villaness
    • virtues of the villainess
    • queen of poisons
    • mind reading princess
    • poisonous phenoix yu hua du ni
    • one on one highness
    • a beauty, fatal concubine
    • vengeance of a doctress
    • cheating men must die
    • attacks of a cannon fodder in another world
    • Villainess lives twice
    • Wish to say farewell
    • shadow queen
    • I became a villaness empresd
    • Survivng in a reverse harem game
    • when the villainess loves

mngacrz88, katofu and Nagisa11 like this.
  9. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya know...I'd love some feedback on the recs people posted...if you read any and if you liked, meh, disliked any

katofu likes this.
  10. magstralala

magstralala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I enjoyed to loved all the novels I recommended but if I have to chose my favorite manga/manhwa/manhua villainess themed, they probably would be:
    When the villainess loves: if you are into misunderstood MC, this is one of the best. It's cute, sad and funny, with a great art and great colors. I love MC so much before and after transmigration.
    Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess: This one is AMAZING, whether it's the comic or the novel. First season just concluded and you can find the complete novel in its spoiler thread on NUF.
    The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass: I already listed this one but if you've never read it yet just doooo. Aria is magnificent in the comic adaptation too, and the complete novel is on webnovel.
    The Newlywed Life of a Witch and a Dragon: She's not really a villainess but she's a hated protagonist. I personally love the art and the story, MC is different in my opinion. Comic is based on a novel that I have never read (but there are a lot of spoilers on its thread on NUF).
    The Evil Lady's Hero: Love love love. I haven't read the novel but I am reading the comic. I love how it's both really sweet and super creepy as most of the characters hint some yandere personalities.
    To Be You, Even Just for a Day: OMG, this is pretty awesome. It follows two leading ladies, officially one villainess and one 'heroine'. Legit makes me anxious.
    Actually, I Was the Real One: This one also has a misunderstood MC. She was seen as very cold and hateful but she is actually a big loner and very naive. I just want to give her a big hug.
    I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel: I love this one. It took me a bit to get used to the art and I really don't care about the romance but MC is badass. I have the novel but I haven't read it yet (i'm just too lazy to translate it right now).
    Miss Not-So Sidekick: All hail Latte and her pasta hair! She's not a villainess but more of an extra and she is the only 3D character is a wold of 2D personalities. She is HILARIOUS. There is a scene in a festival where she tells a story and I don't think I have ever laughed as much.

Ok, obviously I like Korean comics more. There are a few Chinese and Japanese ones that I also enjoyed but I am greatly biased towards Korean art.

.Sii, katofu and Nagisa11 like this.
  11. Starynight

Starynight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, l found this forum for recommendations but l feel like l should share some too...
    1. The way to protect the female's older brother: The fl is quiet evil and terrifyingly beautiful( when l said terrifyingly l really mean it) This one is a smut novel and contains a lot of 18+ things. A family full of psychopaths. However, it is Strangely good. (Ongoing 23 chs)
    2. Your throne: She wasn't isekaied but she is a strong and calculative fl ( there is another fl). The story is not romance instead it is court suspense but you won't be disappointed. It contains a lot of twists and turns! (Ongoing 66 in kr and 51 in eng)
    Edit: Just realized that the above comment also mentioned this.
    3. Villainess is a marionette: This was mentioned in the upper comment. However, now it is no longer a novel and has a manhwa adaptation. (Ongoing 22 chs)
    4. I am a martial art villainess but l am the strongest: she is not villainous but it is good. This story is about her leveling her martial arts and the ml is a softie. Would recommend it!
    5. The charming and the beast: This one is a new manhwa so, there is nothing much to say but she is quiet strong and funny and she is the one to take the first initiative just my cup of tea.
    6. I will continue to live as a villainess/ I'll just live on a villainess: It is also a new manhwa but she is quiet funny not so sure about the smart part but still worth trying!

And that's all l can think of lol. Sorry for grammatical mistakes..

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    just.checking, .Sii and magstralala like this.