Spoiler Get Rid Of The Male God And Marry The Rich| 甩掉男神嫁豪门

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by BooBoo, Oct 25, 2020.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    ........are you serious? The author gave ending to their side character i.e Xiao Qi. its in another story called Fan Wai.

2. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i know what happened to MC’s maiden family? Especially when they found out what ML looks like.. and will the truth of the engagement be discovered? That the intended fiancee is MC and not stepsis.

3. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel u man

4. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know what is his ending in Fan Wai?

5. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to find the story but ended up being confused.

6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    MC’s mom is much more shady then MC gave her credit. As soon as her daughter was safely married she no longer sucked up to them and has on the side gathered info on the dads dirt to make the alimony she would receive high. The dad is going crazy since his the ML gave him trouble by taking away his clients and take a loss. This is because the shitty sister pointed - she’s better than the MC, she’s on the same level as him, and the original partner. ML pissed that his white moonlight (MC) was trash talked did some nasty dealings in the dark. ML dragged out many old stories that her one of a kind jewelry designs are actually stolen intellectual property this causes her reputation to fall. HARD. She ends up losing her job and tries to throw herself at the ML hoping to seduce him and use his power to resuscitate her own. ML throws her out. This is where the mtl gets wonky. I think the mother stays in their ( MC & ML) house and happily awaits her alimony for divorce. The dad is going crazy saving his business. I’m not sure of sister’s final end...

7. EzadKiel_loveblue56

EzadKiel_loveblue56 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mother stayed at dad's house acting badass...

8. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Some tips:
    • Copy the link to the post by right clicking on the Timestamp.
    • You can update the curator post by clicking the edit button at the bottom as if it’s your own post.
    • Easiest way to make hyperlinks other than typing out your own bbcode is to highlight the text you want linked and click on the chain icon above. This will open a dialog box where you can paste the link.

I think this may have already been spoiled, but here I go.
    They find out what the ML looks like before the actual ceremony, which surprised me since it seems to conflict with the summary. The MC had only met him in person once when he decides to show up personally to her birthday banquet for his first public appearance. Everyone is somewhat awed and surprised at his face. The stepsister and her lackey are of course resentful to find out the rumors were false. Unfortunately this big reveal is cut short by Xiao Qi intruding like a drama queen with his white moonlight tagalong.
    The stepsister and the lackey continue to lash out with small moves until they cross ML one two many times and he drops cooperation with the Wang family with MC’s blessing. Mom has a big moment here where she reveals her affection for her husband is largely an act to smooth MC’s growth and she doesn’t need to keep it up anymore since MC is now married. She also tells MC euphemistically that she doesn’t have to worry that MC’s actions will cause trouble for mom since mom has blackmail on her husband. Mom just starts being comfortable instead of a suck up, which in turn makes the Wang Father and Daughter very uncomfortable! Other users implied that his business will start to fail, but I don’t know their outcome beyond this.
    I don’t know the exact chapter since it’s a secondhand spoiler, but the truth of the engagement wasn’t entirely false since it was initially setup by the ML’s father who didn’t realize which girl the ML favored. I personally suspect the ML rolled with the bad rumors that he is a cruel portly middle-aged man to swing the situation in his favor.
    I am only at c31 myself so anything I’ve said past that point is referenced from other posts here.

I want to know spoilers about the extras most!