Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    The Great Robber is regretting that he made a deal with Grid..He didnt expect that Grid knew about the necklace..(Based on me,the chapter ends with a cliffhanger)

2. Melegant

Melegant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's some nice spoiler we have here

3. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [There was a girl fighting for God.]
    [For a girl, God was more dignified than everything in the world.]
    [The girl believed that it was her mission, burning her life in a pure white flame to protect the honor of God.]
    [Because I learned that way, I had to believe.]
    [Because I believed, I endured severe pain.]
    [Even though she felt the fading life and sobbed in fear, the girl did not doubt God.]
    "Until I meet you."
    [Until I meet him.]
    [The girl finally knew God through his figure of quenching the white flame.]
    [Freed from suffering, cherishing hopes that they did not know, I understood what the people said about God's salvation.]
    [He, became the girl's new god.]
    To save Isabel's dying
    He offered the holy water of the goddess and sealed Lipael's spear....
    Grid, who had recalled the past while listening to the contents of the epic, stared at Isabel's face with radish in front of him.
    A healthy complexion looks good.
    The pitiful girl who trembled with intense pain and sorrow no longer exists in the world.
    Reminding her that she was the one who gave her the present
    One grid felt a sense of responsibility.
    But I got it off.
    God.
    Nonsense. It's a position I can't afford. Han Sok-bong and Soo-ae's father and daughter all came to the side of the grid, who was struggling to ignore responsibility. Behind them were soldiers from the East Continent including Jujakdan.
    Big and small awards in fierce war
    In their wives, they were very destructive. Su-ae's beautiful face had a terrible burn, and the point was that the samurai was in seriously injured even if he died right away.
    However, their eyes looking at the grid were strong.
    [There were people who obeyed God.]
    [For them, God was the object of fear.]
    [Sacrifice himself to accomplish the will of God, and he believed that it was a man's duty.]
    [Because I learned that way, I had to believe.]
    [Being believed, I endured contempt.]
    [The gods who destroy human dignity in order to preserve their face. They dared neither criticize nor doubt.]
    [Until I meet him.]
    "Come on and do not heal the wound first?"
    Epic is one of the most important systems for the grid.
    The expression of waiting for only epic poems every day was not an exaggeration.
    However, that wasn't another way to focus on epic poems even while ignoring hurt colleagues.
    He ran eagerly to support the samurai and sprinkled a potion on Suae's face.
    It was the moment when Grid called Sehee.
    "Until we met your Majesty... we wondered if we were just tools that existed for God." Soo-ae confessed.
    She vividly remembers the despair she felt on the day Jujak Palace disappeared.
    I was afraid all day long, worrying about what kind of criticism and punishment I would face.
    Have you started obsessing over the grid?
    When I was put on iron bars by Ram, I gave up my life.
    [They finally knew God through his image of cutting down the iron spear made by the will of God.]
    [Freed from fear, regained the dignity that had been lost, and understood what God's salvation is.]
    [He became the new god of the people.]
    Han Sok-bong, a woman who waited for the execution day in prison for not revealing the whereabouts of the creator of Jujak Palace.
    Not only them, but also many people in the East Continent suffered from the yangban's tyranny. The blacksmiths who believed in and followed the grid eventually died at the hands of the nobles.
    Grid, who recalled the past while listening to the contents of the epic, gazed at Soo-ae's face.
    A terrible burn covered her beauty. However, she is much happier today than she was in her days when she was more beautiful than she is now. The epic continued.
    [There were people who lost their gods.]
    [For them, God was the object of longing.]
    [The reason why they couldn't leave the old god's land despite being crushed by the violence of the fake gods was to greet the god who would come back someday.]
    [The reason why they could not withstand the violence and abandon the land of the old gods even though they fell apart was because they were worried that the dark gods would be forgotten forever.]
    [He, became their god.]
    [The false gods were punished, and the old gods' traces protected a handful of land that was a little left.]
    [I have declared that I would rather be a god.]
    The declaration at that time was an act made by Hwang Kim.
    Seeing the dirty nobles keep calling themselves gods
    I would rather be you than me.”
    But now and explaining it, it doesn't mean anything. In the first place, this epic has nothing to do with the shout at that time. The reason why the epic describes him as a god was not because it responded to the grid's declaration, but because it responded to the wishes of the people.
    [He is already someone's god.]
    [Temred King Grid has completed the tenth page of the narrative.]
    [A new myth is born.]
    mythology.
    It is a concept that transcends legend.
    If a legend is a record that will be passed on forever, a myth is a belief that will be passed on forever.
    Of course, people's belief in the grid was still weak.
    Of course, no one deified the Grid just because they were disappointed with knowing the reality of the gods, and only those who had witnessed the power of the grid or experienced the salvation of the grid had faith in the grid.
    It means that the people who participated in this war directly had faith in Grid. Of course not the player.
    If even the player's faith contributed to the birth of a god, Satisfy would already be flooded with many gods. Anyone could have been a god with money and fame.
    [Someone praises you as a person.
    [Someone praises you as Deokshin.]
    [Someone praises you as a god of war.]
    Public awareness of the grid began to emerge.
    Some say that the grid is a human being without forgetting the fact that it is a human, and some say that it is a virtue by paying attention to the human virtues of the grid. Someone fascinated by Grid's force is a god of war. Someone who was fascinated by the grid's technology even called him the god of blacksmiths.
    But most people...
    [Someone praises you as a punk.]
    The grid was called the tamsokshin.
    This is probably because the most famous name that symbolizes him is the king of Tempur.
    No?
    Grid, feeling anxious, tried to deny it.
    [From now on, the myth of tamsokshin begins!]
    The deity of the grid was decided regardless of the will of the grid.
    "Foot!"
    Players who have been drinking water to soothe their bodies after a long battle are surprised to see the world message and vomit water.
    "Ahhh...."
    Lauel fell down feeling dizzy
    lost.
    Some people were angry about why it wasn't'Godlead'. The grid was just silent.
    He opened the status window.
    Name: Grid
    Level:441
    Title: Those who became legends and 44 others
    normal.
    There is no significant difference compared to the status window of other players, except that they have 1-2 jobs and 2-3 times more titles than others.
    However, the newly added item next to'King' in the status category was not unusual.
    It is the only one. They are clearly classified as gods, but they cannot enjoy immortality or exert the power of God because of their low deity.
    *In order to enhance the Godhead, you must create a religion and gather believers.
    Hmm.
    Is God classified by status, not by race?
    No, the half body is clearly a race
    Was. A race that can evolve into a god.
    'But I am a human race and a god....
    What is the difference between the fact that the race itself is a god and the status is a god?
    'Well, you'll find out.... By the way, this is really great.'
    Grid didn't want to be a god for only one reason. I don't want to buy the anger of the gods
    It was Arthur. In fact, as soon as the grid became a god, disaster began across the country.
    To be honest, the Grid wanted to hit the shoes right now, even now.
    But being a god doesn't mean you can beat it just because you want to beat it.
    "See you."
    "Quiet."
    Holding back the laughter and chanting the tongue
    Took a look at the newly activated systems of Grid, which gave Pinjan to colleagues.
    Several functions were activated, such as being able to give trusts to believers and appoint messengers of the gods.
    Looking at it like this, I realized that I was a god.
    Although there was no change in stats immediately felt.
    "Will I deserve to serve Temmeokshin?"
    Sariel, who was hesitant, squeezed his courage and asked.
    No, you're a real angel.... If you're carrying a real angel, you can't even take it out and you'll end up admitting yourself as a god.
    You will never be able to restore your relationship with the gods.
    Besides, I wished the birth of a god killer.
    Chi-wu's wishes that I wished to remain a transcendentor also catches.
    With the grid, which is in deep troubles, the battle of the night has come.
    What gift to receive from you
    I decided." "Please tell me."
    The enemy at night was originally strictly speaking.
    However, they temporarily cooperated to defeat Dracion.
    Grid's condition for contributing to the great night of the night is that she gives whatever gift she wants.
    Was.
    What if I ask for a spin or a fresh hand...
    The tense grid swallowed dry spit.
    The reason that the raid (?) was successfully completed was also due to the efforts of Daedo in the red field, so there was no reason for the Grid to reject Daedo's request. I was just nervous and waiting for Daedo's words. Daedo reached out to him.
    "Give me that sword."
    "Yeah."
    The grid, which quietly hid Hexettaia's short sword in his hand, behind his back, pulled out the selfless sword of aspiration and handed it over to Daedo.
    Of course, Daedo did not receive the selfless sword of aspiration.
    The grid, which had a hardened face, took out and crossed it this time, but Daedo did not receive it either.
    That cow. End."
    ....Hey, Daedo-nim. If I could say it with this short sword..."
    The grid started a lengthy explanation.
    He conveyed everything to Daedo, starting with his relationship with Hexetai, and what sacrifice Hexetaia made in return for dropping this short sword on the ground.
    But the seeds didn't work either. "Okay, so I'll bring it out. But God
    Considering that it is a brand new product made by myself, I bet on conditions."
    There is enough power and ability for the enemy in the red field. Needless to say, it wasn't hard to get a small sword out of the grid's hand.
    However, the reason he did not take the short sword by force and tried to solve it with words was because he did not want to lose the grid and the chuck.
    How important the grid is
    G, because he knew. "I'll give you a gift too. You may feel unfair since you have no idea what treasures I have, but this is the best kind of favor I can give you. And if you are Hexettaia, If anything happens to go to heaven to help God, then I'll temporarily lend this short sword."
    "Thank you. Then give me a Nebartan necklace as a gift."
    "...Huh?"
    Daedo's expression hardened. Suspicious of his ears, he deeply regretted what he had just said.

[There was a girl fighting for God.]
    [For the girl, God was more dignified than anything in the world.]
    [To protect the honor of God, she burned his life in a white flame, and the girl believed it was her mission.]
    [That's how I learned it, so I had no choice but to believe.]
    [Believed to endure the bitter pain]
    [The girl did not doubt God, even though she felt the fading life and wept in fear.]
    [Until I meet him.]
    [The girl finally knew God through his figure of quenching the white flame.]
    [Liberated from suffering and with hope that they did not know, she understood what god's salvation was that people had said.]
    [He became the girl's new god]
    [There were people who obeyed God.]
    [To them, God was the object of fear.]
    [He sacrificed himself to achieve God's will, and believed that it was the human duty.]
    [That's how I learned it, so I had no choice but to believe.]
    [Believed to endure the annihilation]
    [Gods who trample on human faces to protect their dignity, they have neither condemned nor doubted.]
    [until I met him.]
    [Through his appearance of slashing iron windows made by the will of God, they only knew god.]
    [Liberated from fear and regaining the dignity that he had lost, he understood what god's salvation was that people had said.]
    [He became the people's new god]
    [There were people who lost their god.]
    [For them, God was the object of longing.]
    [The reason they weren't able to leave the land of the old gods while being crushed by the violence of the fake gods was to welcome the God who would one day return.]
    [The reason why they could not give up the land of the old god was because they were worried that the old gods would be forgotten forever]
    [He became their God.]
    [The false gods were punished, and the old god's traces protected in the handful land that was left]
    [He declared "I would rather be a god"].
    [He is already someone's god.]
    [OverGeared King Grid has completed the 10th page of the Epic]
    [A new Myth is born]

[Someone praises you as the Human God.]
    [Someone praises you as God of Virtue.]
    [Someone praises you as God of War.]
    [Someone praises you as OverGeared God.]
    [The myth of the OverGeared God begins now!]

It is the only one. They are clearly classified as gods, but they cannot enjoy immortality or exert the power of God because of their low deity.
    *In order to enhance the Godhead, you must create a religion and gather believers.

CatCat19, JHI, zerol1 and 13 others like this.
  4. Melegant

Reading List:
    Link
    Which one is the better?

5. Melegant

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah wait their different I didn't notice sorry

6. Gymgym

Gymgym Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If talking about creating a religion, won't Behen archipelago suffice? There are a rumor of endless..... Something when Grid first epic appeared. Many people travel to pray for Grid in Behen Archipelago. SA chairman even thought that this could be considered as religion. Sucks that Grid have to give the sword, but the great thief played a big role in saving the people. If it wasn't for him,Piaro, mercedes, other named npcs might have die and the raid will surely fail without getting any reward, might even be hostile to the gods. Grid at least owe him that... So we will get new tower visit soon? Biban might not notice it again.

Sua face ia burned, that's new. Couldn't it he healed by Ruby?

7. godowsky

godowsky Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was stated that players cannot deify other players as that would break the balance abd lead to "fake" gods, players MAY be able to deify a player if the religion and church is completed tho, but ye no NPC knows that grid becane a god yet besides those who were with him in the raid, so he still has to declare this to his own kingdom, the empire, the xing kingdom and other countries, which would boost his deity significantly, then once he builds a church (probably done by damian and peak sword) he would be a full-fledged god, mind you it seems that he retained his trascendence which is a huge bonus. The mere fact that biban didn't notice grid's huge trascendence leao before means biban's own trascendence was lower than grid's back then so i doubt he will notice his status now. He will, however, notice the immense level ups he had in few days lmao. Perhaps ruby can restore sua's fave once she becomes legendsry and able to heal old wounds.

8. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If grid godhood is only statue not race. That's mean he will still keep his trancedent. He still able to become an absolute.

Lmaster likes this.
  9. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gotta bring back that moonlight sculptor reference and get a giant grid statue

Grid should make a giant overgeared mech, that kinda looks like a giant statue

The flying city would help

Also whoever brought up the idea that the gourmet dragon might like the position cooking. That's actually a smart idea. Since he says anything and everything, and has no common sense. He might enjoys food based off status, like eating world tree roots and dishes that can raise stats should fit the category

LordDanny likes this.
  10. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    Could it be that GRID created a new Status that can make him both have GOD-like power but still have his Transcendence??

The Status said Overgeared God..So,it was only for Grid..

I think this would makes sense..Grid wants to stand up to God but he doesnt want to be one..So,the System gave this..

Unfortunately,some people worshipped him still

God-like powers+ Transcendence..

Well, Idk..I think Grid created a new Status because of his deeds

THEY need to make a religion real quick ,so that we'll know the effects.. if he would lose his Transcendence or not

Peak Sword and Lauel: We've been waiting for this for ages!!

Stigmazin likes this.
  11. godowsky

godowsky Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there's no reason for transcendence to disappear as it's related to racial limits not to status exactly , so since he retained his human race and gained the status of a god , it shouldn't affect transcendence. Also lauel is crying in pain because of the choice of the name ,there's also Grid is ''officially'' known as the overgeared god but he is ALSO the god of virtue, god of war etc... as some people worship him as that , so it's different comapred to heaven-born gods, he's more of an avatar of a concept rather than a ''god'' in the usual sense of the term.

12. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a crazy Chapter when I was reading. I was thinking about going into the 'Agnus Mode', and then shout Grriiidddd and Park Saennaaallll instead of Lunnaaa! Yeah, the f*cking Author just messes with people's minds. And this is the thing that I like most about Park Saenal as he(?) can just make incredible twist.

So what the hell happened here? Grid became a God. Yeah, a True God but not a powerful one. The one thing that shouldn't be missed that Grid became a Myth. Meaning, there would be a huge power up in his Magic Swordsman of the Epics Class and Pagma's Descendant/Successor. But there is one thing that shouldn't be missed. That is Grid's Titles. Grid had 41 Titles in Chapter 1249 including the Title [One who Became a Legend]. Currently, he has 45 Titles as shown in his Incomplete/Omitted Status Window. So from Chapter 1249 to till Chapter 1359, Grid gained 4 more Titles. Those 4 Titles are: Lantern of Humanity (Chapter 1256, Grid's 7th Epic), Recognition of the 9th Great Demon (Chapter 1317), Protagonist of the Legend (Chapter 1318, Grid's 8th Epic), & Angel Slayer (Chapter 1357-1358). Meaning, Grid's 9th and 10th Epic didn't give him any Title, nor was he given a Title like [One who Became a Myth]. So it may be inferred that there isn't any Specific Title that is given when you become a Myth! How sad?!

Religion/Church System is quite interesting. Grid is also Deified in Cho and Xing Kingdoms. So that would also constitute to his Divinity.

Grid is now considered a God, so a strong Transcendent may kill him to become an Absolute? Or does it only apply to the Beings who are Gods by their Race? Storm of the Fire God's 6th option confirms that Half-God and God are considered Races. On a sidenote, Grid may not gain the 6th option of the Storm of the Fire God as he isn't a God by Race, but only by Status.

Now we talk about his God Title. Yeah, I am talking about Overgeared God who is only one of its kind in the whole Satisfy. Though, there are two Martial Gods, Chiyou (Original) and Zeratul (Fake). I knew that this is gonna happen: Someone praises you as a Punk (Overgeared God). Yeah, I laughed a lot. Grid was somewhat conscious to this word when his God Title was decided. He is called a Human God (True, he is a Human while having the Status of a God), God of Virtue (Started in Pangea or Cho Kingdom), Martial God (Maybe Kyle) and of course Overgeared God. The Rankers were flabbergasted at Grid's God Title. They were thinking something like God Grid. Whatever.... but where the God of Fire go? Grid has the Title [Duke of Fire], the [Storm of the Fire God], Enlightenment and Fire Dragon Swords which do Fire Attribute Damage, and Belial's Power of Fire in his Rune. Maybe for later. Though, the abilities of Overgeared God have to be known that what it can do. Which we may get to see in some next Chapters.

Now let us talk about Grid's Deity Stat Points and Divinity. Grid had 12 Deity Stat Points and [Divinity Lv. 3] in Chapter 1249. After Grid's 7th Epic, one Deity Stat Point increased. Meaning, 13 Deity Stat Points. After Grid passed Chiyou's Test by first grade, his Deity Stat Points were increased. Grid got [Divinity Lv. 5]. Meaning, he got at least 17 or more Deity Stat Points by passing Chiyou's Test by 1st grade. So Grid had 30 or 30+ Deity Stat Points when he returned from Hwan Kingdom with [Divinity Lv. 5]. Then he wrote 8th Epic and got another Deity Stat Point. Maybe Grid's 9th Epic didn't give him any Deity Stat Point. Well, till this point, Grid had 30+ or so Deity Stat Points. He killed an Archangel, his Divinity leveled up, but it is unknown whether he got Deity Stats or not. So he currently has 30+ Deity Stat Points and [Divinity Lv. 6]. His 10th Epic might have increased both of these things as it was the birth of a Myth, the Overgeared God. Just some information that I analysed.

In the Description of Magic Swordsman of the Epics, it has been established that Grid's Epic would start from a Legend and end at the Myth. It has happened. Grid became a Myth with 10 Epics. Now, Grid will no longer write Epics. However, now a new Myth, the Myth of Overgeared God has started! Where would the Myth of Overgeared God lead to Grid? Firstly, he has to become stronger.

It should be noted that Divinity has Level 10 as its Maximum Level. Level 5 can make someone a Half-God. So Level 10 should be able to make someone a God, but don't know where Grid's journey is going. It should also be noted that Grid hasn't become a God by Race, but by only Status. So he hasn't lost his Transcendence or Status as a Transcendent. So he can become a God Killer and Dragon Slayer in the future.

The Myth of Overgeared God was born from the wishes of People and Grid's vow to become a God in his 4th Epic and some other factors. But the [Request to Stand With Me] also showed his qualification to become a God Killer. Grid's 6th Epic, which is Incomplete currently, would also show the new Myth of Grid killing a Dragon when he becomes powerful enough to do so. Meaning, Grid still has chances to complete what he has left behind. The only problem is that the Myth of him being a God came pretty early and the latter two Myths would came very late in the Story.

Kraugel's Myth would be to cut a God, a God Killer. Well, Grid can be defeated by Kraugel once and who knows Kraugel becomes a True Absolute after killing Grid just once? After all, Grid is classified as a God.

Whatever the case may be, we all know that Grid got a measure power up after becoming a Myth. How he gets more Divinity is the question now and what kind of powers he would get when his Divinity is increased is also an important question. The other question is: what would the Saharan Empire do now? It would be quite an interesting development that how Grid would establish his own Religion/Church?

Sua's face can easily be healed by Ruby as she has healed more severe injuries of 3 Dukes of Saharan Empire, Grehnal, Basara, and Morse.

Great Robber didn't know that Grid knows about the Nevartan's Necklace. What a bad deal and he is regretting that as well. We'll see the bargaining between the two in next Chapter. Grid would surely be a pretty OP man in the future, so Great Robber is quite understanding person.

About Biban not noticing Grid's Transcendence, it is because Biban's Level is at least 600-700. I am saying this because the Level of Legends of Previous Era was around 600. Biban didn't notice Grid's Transcendence, because Grid's Transcendence couldn't cause reaction to Biban's Status. Meaning, Bibans Transcendence is more than Grid's. I don't know whether he would be able to see Grid's changes after his 10th Epic or not.

Now, let us prepare for the Gourmet Cycle.

FonsyMN likes this.
  13. godowsky

godowsky Member

Reading List:
    Link
    grid has 40 titles including ''one who became a legend'' by chapter 1249 not 41 , so either the epics gave a title or ''one who became a myth IS athing'' ( one who became a legend is still there because he has legendary classes too) and no it's probably someone whose race is a god who needs to be killed to become an absolute , given that the god status is not that good without high deity while ''god'' race probably offers extra skills , stats corrections and racial abilities etc...

on another note , the epics END with a myth , this is not to say becoming a myth is the end of the epics , grid is now a myth so regardless of where the epics end they will end with a myth. and IDK about ''got a huge power up by becoming a myth'' , he didn't get any additional stats or stats correction , skills or unique abilities , he just... became a myth ig? it was insanely underwhelming considering the gap between legends and myths.

Level has nothing to do with trascendence regardless if biban was higher level or not , biban should have noticed as higher trascendence means higher status , if betty and hayate noticed immediately , it means it's biban that's lacking smth for not noticing not grid , and as we know that transcendents can't feel higher transcendence levels , it's almost guaranteed that grid's transcendence was higher or equal than biban's at this point ( which is plausible as biban is the most recent transcendent in the TOW). you saying biban couldn't feel a change of status is a weak argument because betty should be an even higher level (and higher transcendence) and she noticed right away so ye not really a plausible argument for me but who knows.

FonsyMN likes this.
  14. Stigmazin

Stigmazin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too lazy to search for the chapter. But Chyou's test just gave lvl.5 divinity. Not Deity points.
    Remember that at each ten new deity points Grid gains a new skill, if he had 30, he would have gained 2, and this skills are pretty important, so the author would talk about.
    The whole point of Chyou's test is to gain Divinity lvl.5 not having 50 deity points.
    Well, that's the way I see it.
    Oh, and the more levels a person has in divinity, the better the skill that deity will give or something like that, I don't remember much.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    Lmaster and Yogi666 like this.
  15. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hanul didn't use his Insight on Grid even once as the latter was considered insignificant by the former. Though, it was because of Hanul's arrogance. However, Biban is just ignorant, not less powerful. It has been shown many times that he is ignorant. He doesn't want to use his Insight on Grid because of his behaviour, but Betty and Hayate have different personalities from Biban. You are just lowering the Power Level of Biban. I don't have any problem with this. On a sidenote, Biban cut a Wing of Stone Dragon Gujel. Although, only separate kill might give an Absolute Status, the Dragon Slayer, but a team kill may give some Levels of Transcendence as well. Cutting a Dragon's Wing is a huge achievement when you know that Raid has succeeded. So Biban's contribution in the Raid was pretty high. We all know that Gujel is dead (Dragon Pill), so Biban might have gotten his Transcendence increased after the Raid as a reward. The other thing is that Normal Transcendents can't even hurt the Scales of a Dragon, so it has to be at least a True Transcendent. Biban is certainly a True Transcendent. Visiting a Dragon's Lair opens the Transcendence or increases its level by one. So cutting a Wing of a Dragon is certainly a big Achievement than that. Of course, it depends whether you meet the Dragon outside his Lair, hehe he he.

About Grid's status as a Myth. Just visit the Chapter 1030, and read all the System Messages. I am not going into that. Grid writes Epics because of Magic Swordsman of the Epics. He became a Myth because of an Epic. So Magic Swordsman of the Epics also became a Myth-rated Class. At least, this is how I understood it. And as I said previously, the Class Description itself says: his epic will begin with a legend and end with a myth. Secondarily, "There will be more beneficial effects if the Magic Swordsman of the Epics class grows to the myth rating." On this Inference, I am basing my conversation. You can go to Chapter 1030 to have look at it by yourself.

About the Title Issue, I forgot that. So basically, Grid has acquired 5 more Titles from Chapter 1249 to Chapter 1359. I have already listed 4 in the previous post. So there should be one Title that Grid acquired from one of his last 2 epics. It may be from his 9th or 10th Epic. If it is from the 10th, then maybe it is a similar Title to Grid's 1st Title or something else like his Titles from his Epics which are pretty different from each other based on their subjects.

Grid gained the Deity Stat increase, not Divinity increase. I once confirmed this previous to posting it here. See the System Messages given below.

Chapter 1302
    [You are the first player to pass ‘Chiyou’s Test.’]

[You are ranked number one.]

[Being the first player to pass Chiyou’s Test, your deity stat will increase.]

[Your divinity level has reached five and you are qualified to become a half-god.]

On a sidenote, Deity doesn't say that Grid would gain a Skill whenever 10 Deity Stat Points are accumulated. It only talks about a new Power that would according to Grid's personality. For the first time, Grid acquired the [Duke of Fire] and [Divinity Lv. 1] in Chapter 1165, and his [Pangea's Duke of Virtue] Title was upgraded to [Duke of Virtue] as well. These are the Powers that Grid gained from the first Deity Stat Awakening. It is unknown why only the Level of his Divinity rose, but he didn't acquire the another Powers similar to [Duke of Fire] and [Duke of Virtue] in Chapter 1302. Well, the Powers might be anything, whether Skills, Titles or something else? Who knows? I don't.

Maybe Author was considering that Grid would become too OP?! What a joke?! Then what? Maybe for the latter or it was cut as a compensation for having Grid [Divinity] above the Deity Stats that he has. The later opinion doesn't look like a good thing, nor do I consider it to be true.

Chapter 589
    [Deity]

[A holy dignity that can’t be tolerated.

Every time this stat gains 10 points, you can gain a new power. The power acquired will depend on your personality.]

Chapter 1165
    [From now on, Divinity will apply to all your skills.]

[From now on, it is possible to raise Divinity. One of the special things that will occur every time Deity gains 10 points is directly related to the rise in the level of Divinity. The maximum level of Divinity is 10. Whenever it levels up, the number of consecutive uses of Divinity will increase by one.]

[Once Divinity reaches level 5, your race will evolve from human to half-god.]

Stigmazin likes this.
  16. godowsky

godowsky Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ye i guess it's up to interpretation for MSOTE ''ending at myth'' and what it means exactly. wellt aht might be the case with biban , mind you they were able to cut the dragon without hayate because they used moon night iron swords though , which blocked gujel's status.
    (check moon night iron on the wiki for description)
    But ye who knows it might be lack of insight by Biban, although i believe he is immensely strong , my supposition is that it mostly comes from his legend status not transcendence unlike the other seats of the tower , he was , after all , muller's teacher and the 2nd SS so his skills should speak for themselves , even without transcendence he should still be really powerful , which is why i think it's not out of the realm of the possibility that his transcendence was lower than grid's despite having contributed to cutting gujel's wing(it seems SS have a much harder time raising transcendence , which is already hard enough for other classes).

And yeah the last title may have been acquired by killing one of the triad, the 9th epic , the 10th epic or becoming a myth , that is left to be revealed later. there's still many other rewards left to be revealed such as :
    -archangel's power in the rune of gluttony
    -reward for killing lee
    - power of the 17th GD
    -reward and power of marcosias in details
    -reward and power of the 33rd GD
    -the status rise he should have received for killing/sealing 5 GDs( reaching a muller/pagma level feat)
    -the reward for becoming a myth
    -the new description and abilities of MSOTE
    -the reward and new powers as a god
    -the new powers he recieved from deity ( every 10 points give a new power)

FonsyMN and LordDanny like this.
  17. Lmaster

Lmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonderful, he remained a human, now he will probably have less god powers than pure gods, but he will not have their restrictions either.

Grid will become the Emperor of Mankind of Overgeared or god emperor of mankind hahahah

FonsyMN and LordDanny like this.
  18. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to wonder what Grid's religion is going to look like, and how he'd get followers. What are the ritual items of the Overgeared God? Items that are minimum Legendary level?

He should tell Basara that he needs temples to the Overgeared God! lol

And at this point... I'd almost expect Grid to accidentally end up in a position where he somehow ends up killing the Gourmet Dragon, to become an Absolute.

LordDanny likes this.
  19. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have the original for an accurate translation, but does "Status" mean "Title"? When it was stated that Grid had become a "myth" and a "god", I assumed that either 1 of his 2 classes would become a "myth" rank or his "divinity" would reach level 10. But rather, the status is an additional option in the character information. For example, Grid has the title of "First King" but not "King Overgeared", but he should have an additional window with this status as ruler. Therefore, I think "Overgrown God" is the same status only for the "divine kingdom", which consists of believers in him. From this kingdom he will receive various bonuses - an increase in "Divinity", Divinity, growth of characteristics or class, and much more.
    * * * ​
    I think there should be many options to achieve "absolute":
    - Obtaining title "Killer of God".
    - Obtaining title "Dragon Slayer".
    - Development only through training.
    - Creation of "miracle" or "world" for the production class.
    - Stealing from God or Dragon for classes like "Thief".
    - “The emperor of an empire that rules the entire continent, or even both.
    - Obtaining title "Devil Slayer" (killing Baal).
    - Obtaining title "First God" (the first player to become a god)

20. godowsky

godowsky Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have doubts that killing baal will make you an absolute , also stealing from a dragon while it's looking at you , may count as an absolute level achievement, but just stealing from them wouldn't , the emperor of 2 continents may become an absolute but i also have doubts about that , unless that person also conquers the hwan kingdom. and status is different from myth , altho there's usually a title associated to your status (like first king) so maybe that's the unknown title that grid has.Also grid's divinity may have reached level 10 due to the deity influx