Spoiler I Won’t Accept Your Regrets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mmem, Jun 15, 2020.

1. smeilia

smeilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you please send me the link as well? :oops:

thank you

2. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys I’ve started reading this novel and since it update very slow, I’ve read all the spoilers here. Im just curious, someone mentioned that it took 80 for them to meet again, Ellie and Raymond. Now what happened during those 80 chapters? I mean are there events that happened? Because I though that 80 chapters are a bit too long for the reunion?

DOHere, LaMarquise15 and rock.doll like this.
  3. Xiying

Xiying New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you share the link with me? Thank you :)

4. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Tragedy tag is because of the sufferings they both have to go through. ML's abusive childhood, his mother's execution, his first heartbreak (later got betrayed by her as well), his feelings towards FL which he realized much later and all the other drama.

ML is a first class idiot though. Liz lend him a hand but wasn't it FL who lend him her hand first. He was despised because of his origin from his mother's side. But the daughter of a 'Duke' not only became his shoulder to cry on but also his strongest support to lean on. Something is wrong with ML's brain probably.

I don't understand why these ML's are so dumb and these FL's brainless.
    Although I know these are just characters but I want to vent my anger so please!
    1) Why are you willing to marry a person who had already said that he can't provide you love? No dignity of your own.
    #Kudos to Queen Navier for always protecting her dignity.
    No matter how hard I'll fall in love but I'll never ever put up with this kind of bs that 'lets get married but no love haan' my foot, I'll find someone even better than you.

2) It always takes a third wheel's entry for ML to realise his love for FL. ML : Oh my Gawd! What have I done? Ohhllalala nono.. come back FL, worship me again.
    Imagine if Liz had never entered, this blockhead would've kept treating her like a rag doll which he was doing from the very beginning.

3) FL's will go running back again to ML who took them for granted. Guaranteed. No matter how loving, caring, self-less and sweet is the Second ML, they will always end up choosing the first trash.
    #Kudos to Empress Navier again. We stan Heinley!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2021
    jennift, Scapezz, cjburaira and 29 others like this.
  5. LetMeBeLazy

LetMeBeLazy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

To your question about that couple clinic, I think you'd ear so much dear. I'll help you out and be the assistant that smacks them in the face of talking still won't work on their idiotic asses. Like, seriously! This is why relationships won't work out a lot! MISCOMMUNICATION!!!!

Raymond had to accept the child because he had royal blood, the officials in his emperor life will force him to either accept lize as his concubine (idk if I spelled her name right) he could legally claim that he is his child or he divorces the current empress and adopt the kid before remarrying the empress. However, because he promised to NOT accept anyone else in his life but FL, he only had the choice but to ask FL to adopt the kid as her own.

(Spoilers here)

However, as soon as FL admitted wanting a divorce, he immediately said he'd deny Edmund as a child with royal blood/his child because he didn't want to hurt FL more than he (unknowingly) did.

No, he's not a bad man just because he couldn't love her back then. He cannot force his heart. However, it is implied that he didn't live his old gf anymore and that all he cares about now is FL and her happiness, that's why he let her go. He also regrets not seeing how much scars he has given FL, I think? I'm not sure. It's all just based from the chapters I've read tho

Scapezz, Elisee, Assassin997 and 8 others like this.
  6. Ginko Biloba

Ginko Biloba [♤Blackjack Sect Mascot♤] [☆100MB SPAMMER☆]

Reading List:
    Link
    You are hired!!!!

manvugu and Aymee like this.
  7. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading all the spoilers i feel bad for Edmund. I hate when children have to bear the sins of their parents

Ml is just ughh

Scapezz, Elisee, Despaireon and 14 others like this.
  8. Honey Star

Honey Star Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no other platforms to read this besides kakao? I really want to read it but I can't access it since kakao is not available at my area

9. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is discord link?

10. Cyan Aurora

Cyan Aurora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same poor edmund

Ray Levantret likes this.
  11. mangalover_101

mangalover_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually kinda wish Edmund had his own story. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. tharrinne

tharrinne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright as I have done with the spoilers at first when I have an idea why they are like this.. first the fl just put all herself to ml without leaving a room for herself that's her own mistake. She shouldn't have given all her heart knowing her position as empress. This is why all women who entered the palace who had given their heart to an emperor will end miserably.. but since this is a romance novel so they have a happy ending.. if you think rationally what she did isn't supposed to be the best decision she should have understand that being an empress is more powerful to proctect your love ones than to be ordinary noble. I think they could just sort it out if fl didn't make her emotions do the decision. The ml is willing to negotiate but since they lack communication they are ruined buy just a show of a supposed to be 1st prince... what the ml is at fault is that he is stupid.. for not recognizing his feelings sooner he cares for her, he would not longed for their fl's child if not... he failed to reconize fl bcoz he is still living in the past, and he is complacent about fl's feelings this is the problem when you show your wholehearted feelings to someone they tend to just recieved and they will reason out since you love them with your life you wont leave them. That's why ml is shocked knowing fl wants to split with him, he probably assumed that even though he will not give, fl will still stay, what a passive person. Glad he also suffered his regrets. At first I thought this wont have a forgiveness plot because of the title I guess it's just a word play by the author pertaining to the readers who will not accept their regrets or the ml's regrets
    I'm glad it hasn't that reincarnation plot just to get everything back to it's place..

Scapezz, raiha88, _Melissa_ and 4 others like this.
  13. Yanay

Yanay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone has spoilers for starting chapters after chapter 15?id love to read them..

14. Panda_cute

Panda_cute Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate the fact that this story doesnt align with the tittle in the end they end up together happy ever after. Ugh well, itsalrite everything is gonna be daijobu thanks to all spoiler friend, jll scroll some more

Scapezz, DOHere, Corunee and 3 others like this.
  15. Lilac48

Lilac48 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

16. LazyWhiteHair

LazyWhiteHair Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rant for cannon fodder Edmund w spoilers:

Yoo Edmund really drew the short end of the stick in life.. he finally meets his "father" but did not receive his affection tho he only wanted this from him, he dutifully performed his princely duties and seemed to care for the commoners, but then he suddenly had a half-brother who right away was publicly suggested by his "dad" as the next crown prince (basically thrown aside), manipulated/pressured to poison his "bro", finds out his father ain't really his father, his mother is executed, then he had to run away and never return again w an uncle he never knew he had

With such a tragic backstory you can easily make this guy the hero of a vengeance/take back the throne kind of story if Carlisle somehow turns bad (highly impossible imo) OR the ml of a transmigration story where he becomes a villain in the future and mc transmigrates to "save" him

This boy definitely needs his own happy story though, he didn't deserve any of this. He was thrown into messy royal politics by his mother's family but still acted properly as a prince. Didnt receive familial love. Then his life is shredded overnight and he basically becomes a fugitive

Author better give him a happy side story at least >: (

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    spchntrt, Elisee, cjburaira and 15 others like this.
  18. mangalover_101

mangalover_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ I feel like every time I read his story, I’m like (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

illysillymilly and marizz like this.
  19. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCCHHHHHHHHH :bloblove: :bloblove: :bloblove:

Yeah for me this felt like a sore and weak part of the plot. I wish he got a better happy ending instead of getting thrown out but I suppose thats the 'politics' of it all.

Ray Levantret likes this.
  20. ecaayu

ecaayu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean.. why everyone just accept edmund as a prince as it is?? While Carl can get tested by the temple, why not do the same first to edmund? Or it's because there's still royal blood within edmund so he recognized by the temple as ray child, or what? Now I'm confused with my own words..

Scapezz, raiha88 and Ray Levantret like this.