Picked Up I am the paranoid villain harvester [Quick wear]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Orenge, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Orenge

Orenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I am the paranoid villain harvester [Quick wear] 我是偏执反派收割机[快穿]
    Raw link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4320876
    NU link: None
    Why it should get picked up: It is only 84 ch with 5 arcs. It is a healing the villain novel with some dashes of angst here and there, (not from misunderstandings).
    The Fl has to try and achieve a 100 trusting value and 0 blackening value before killing the villain, which is the dilemma she has to face. She has to go through 5 world before being able to go home.

I think each arc is interesting and well written, with an empathetic but not Mary Su FL. I like that she shows motivation in her actions and is genuinely invested in each of the worlds. There is some angsty moments where e.g. she may have died, but she always tries her best to come back and accompany the ML.

The ML has some paranoid/villainous tendencies and has the FL as his only support in each world. The arcs don't seem rushed and the novel has a good conclusion.

Description: (google translated)
    In many worlds this kind of obsession has skyrocketed and led to system data confusion, turning the decent male protagonist into a murderous villain. The system designates You Xu to travel the world, warm the paranoid villain, and eliminate the roots after gaining his trust.
    The system fully believed in its ability to choose people until it discovered that the villain was even more paranoid, and the whole world was chaotically swept by a virus.
    The system crashed: "Ah, ah, ah, didn’t I ask you to kill them?"
    You Xu: "Harvest a meaning."
    System: "......"
    Kill = harvest?

1.【You Only belongs to me] The lonely puppet master × the little chef next door: Make you my puppet, and you will never be separated forever.
    2. [The demon king’s heart pet] The enchanting heart-eating fox × beautiful and delicate health girl: the heart-eating fox- He likes to eat people’s hearts, but wants to give her my whole heart .
    3. [I am a fortune teller, you count mine] The cold and ruthless fortune-telling master × the lively young widow: He counts everything but did not count myself to lose my heart.
    4. [willing] Mermaid × small fishing ghost: She wants to go fishing, I want to hook
    5. [love one word, God smoked bone, false] Qing Leng female master × true passionate male apprentice

-the male protagonist is a person from beginning to end, 1V1, HE

2. Happy potato

Happy potato Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!! By "dashes of angst", what do you mean???

Orenge and Elliana like this.
  3. Orenge

Orenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although the overall tone of the novel is sweet, usually in each arc, after accompanying the ml she usually ends up dying in some way, but she ends up coming back. She might come back years later, or the ml might have remembered the past where she died etc.

I'm not sure how to add the spoiler tag but..
    I remember one arc which I found really sad where the fl was a cat and accompanied ml who was an orphan child. But one day fl was beaten to death and ml came back to find fl's beaten body. Fl came back but only many years later when ml was an adult.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    elaii03, Happy potato and Elliana like this.
  4. Mengapa

Mengapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that reminds me of the third arc in 'Indulging in Carnal Desire"
    like, exact same plot except mc turns into human and theres smut... *cough*

Happy potato likes this.
  5. Orenge

Orenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I really want to whack my head on the wall, bc it IS the a mash of the 2 novels since they were so similar to me and I was reading it like a week ago haha.
    Correction: everything is the same except the ml is actually a starving orphan child and not kidnapped.

Happy potato and Mengapa like this.
  6. Mengapa

Mengapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL. it happens to me all the time. T-T

Happy potato and Orenge like this.
  7. Orenge

Orenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah same..
    But I had to go and mix it up w a smut *coughs

Mengapa and Happy potato like this.
  8. udon princess

udon princess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    has this been picked up? otherwise I'm willing to pick this up!

Orenge likes this.
  9. BearHoarder

BearHoarder New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you decided to pick it up yet? If not, mind if I do? I like the story a lot.

ThinkOfMe and Orenge like this.
  10. Nyx Abendroth

Nyx Abendroth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. udon princess

udon princess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I didn't see this! I wanted to pick it up but my updates will be slow, so you can pick it up instead if you want! Let me know!

12. Orenge

Orenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, from what I've seen recently, it has been picked up by a translator called LazyPandaTranslations, they've translated 2ch atm.
    I'm not sure if you guys are affiliated with them or not, but just wanted to let you know.

13. czeihne

czeihne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    World 1 is still my favorite after reading everything. I was surprised how I was hit hard and felt their love.

It was the best for me even as I go from one to the next story line to the point that the succeeding worlds are good but cannot surpass the first. All in all it was HE

World 1- Post Apocalypse.

Mind you no zombie eating doomdsday thing. This is already a modern world. ML was a test tube baby who scientist injecte blood from zombie king.

He can control living or dead people. She lives next to him . She brought light to him, taught him to love. I was so touched by their love.

MC was so determined. When she was ordered to kill ML in order to complete mission, she chose to have illness and die in 3 months instead. When she saw the flashback of ML killing himself after knowing she died.

She killed herself 5 times each time she reincarnates just to be able to go back and chose a different system.

No snu snu probably due to his constitution. She lived for additional 30 yrs and died peacefully and she asked him to turn her into a puppet to be with him.
    ------------------
    World 2- she is a sickly MC and he is the demon fox king.

He is a heart eating fox, the last of his clan, was injured and saved by her by allowing him to hide in her spatial bracelet.

They fell in love . She noticed that it was the same ML from World 1. Ml would have snippets of previous life.

The mc was bitten by a poisonous snake and ML had to cut 80% of his eart for the MC to live while we waits for his heart to grow back.

They got married, 1st snu snu.

Died at old age since she also got the fox demon heart.
    --------------------
    World 3

He was a boy and was a kitten here due to an error. It took a while for her to bond with him as a cat which was killed adding to his trauma then she came back as a girl and met him when he was already a cold unfeeling one.

She made a bet that they'll be a couple in 5 or 6 months.

He started to have dreams snippets of his previous 2 lives.

He found out that she was the cat before. He withdrew from being a monk

They lived together, snu snu and she became pregnant. However he did do divination and he saw the original story's outcome where his wife and child died of dystocia. Now he does not want baby anymore just her. He did some sacrifice and she was able to give birth to a daughter.

It was in the latter part in which it was revealed that he is also, same as her a transmigrator.

World 4

He was a merman and she was a princess who was throw into a dungeon.

They were together and she wants to help him escape. He wants to stay with her and go together into the sea.

The enemy wanted the blue pearl from the merman and wanted to offer the girl as sacrifice. The MC had to die and became a ghost after the offering and the ML blackened seeing her in her ghost state. They started a Fish and a ghost love story.

World 5

The MC - Left Palace Master of the sect and the apprentice ML
    He was destined to be a Demon who will kill

She became the master that saved him while she wants to follow the original story where ML will falliove with a fellow disciple.

In the end, she died protecting him and had 10 days to br with him while occupying a puppet body. He became mad and had to go to underworld to ask for help crossing the river turning his legs into bones.

Then after 5 lives, she woke up and went back to her original world. They are both gods. She went to him under the pool, he also woke up and they became an actual couple

JimmyFalcon likes this.