Spoiler The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Mangadex Link
    https://mangadex.org/title/44902/the-undead-lord-of-the-palace-of-darkness

Novelupdates Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kuraki-kyuuden-no-shisha-no-ou/

Alt name(s):
    • Kuraki Kyuuden no Shisha no Ou
    • Бессмертный Повелитель Дворца Тьмы
    • 昏き宮殿の死者の王
    Author:
    Tsukikage
    Artist:
    Karasaki

Description
    I don’t want to die. I want to be free. To that end, I shall….reconcile myself to the fate of becoming a “monster”.

A strange disease that racks up one’s entire body with intense never-ending pain, until the person slowly withers away and eventually dies. After a few years of braving through the pain, the boy is in no luxury to even feel despair. With nary a soul to tend to him, he breathes his last.

The next time he opened his eyes, the boy had become an “Undead” of the lowest rank through the power of an evil Necromancer.

The boy rejoices at having his earnest desire fulfilled, which is a body that will never feel pain. However, he realizes that he is still under someone’s control and how it was no different from when he was cooped up in the hospital ward.

But the world would not leave alone the boy who only wished for peace.

The Necromancer who revives the boy from the dead, names him “End” and attempts to gain control over him.
    The Undead Knights, lay their lives on the line to persistently chase after and annihilate the beings of the darkness.

With countless monsters under their command, the Demon Lords rule over their own lands while they all contend for ultimate supremacy.

The motivation being survival and freedom. The requirements being caution and power.

This is the tale of the cowardly King of the Undead. In his pursuit for freedom, he heads into battle and turns tail at times. He knows when to fear his opponents and when to waver in his decisions.

Went to search for a spoiler thread for this, never found it. Just a Discussion thread. Feel free to merge it if it already exists.

syofiaa likes this.
  2. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: spoilers, anyone?

3. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    About?

4. syofiaa

Reading List:
    Link
    uhm, just any spoilers will do.
    The part you may think important?
    The big events part? Romance? Death flag?
    Either way, every bit spoilers you throw is fine. >ㅁ<

beggar can't be a choosers lol.

Reio likes this.
  5. chefcheese

chefcheese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Reio likes this.
  6. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... Ok some points in future. the web novel has 5 parts still ongoing. Part 5 has 2 chapters for now after a time skip of 3 years. The span of part 2+3+4 equals 6 monthes.

End becomes a lesser vampire after defeating a piece of the lords soul attached in him as a wraith.(the lord wants to posses his body and become the death king)

The order catches End but Senri saves him and they run together... The order still wants Senri back. End of part 1.

He goes back to his home and meets his father, his family didn't sell the body. Someone switched his body.

Vampires in this work can't enter anywhere uninvited, can't eat garlic, can't cross running water, turn to ash in sunlight, weak to silver and holy water, and need to drink blood periodically.
    So without Senri he wouldn't have survived. And he promises Senri not get any human blood other than her that was their deal.

Vampire hunters will chase them in part 2, and End is named End Baron (Baron End in japanese) by his dad since he's a baron's son.

End has a power(curse) steal designed by the lord (End can still see him fron time to time).
    Note: End is a founding Vampire, meaning a vampire the evolves from fleshmen or zombies created by necromancers, and has their own ability(curse) created by the necromancer. not by being bitten by other vampires.

At the end of part2, So he steals a werewolf curse cant use it well and now he can only turn into a puppy............ Yes Baron End becomes a white pomperian puppy. :blobjoy:
    Part 3
    They decide to travel with a supply caravan heading to city bordeing between the human countries and a demon Lord's territory in case they were chased again to flee into demon territory.

Ofc he's cute now he's disguised as Senri's puppy Baron. (He really liked the attention he even suggests he learns tricks and the get money from it:blobjoy: The puppy was kidnapped several times too :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    And Senri would send back gift boxes for Baron since hes always doing tricks and playing with the caravan children.
    That was a very cute part and the extra chapters were very funny.
    Senri and End get separated in this part. So not much romantic developmen in it. But the romance does start around it.
    End is now less selfish, his character growth of not wanting to disappoint Senri since she's the only one who believes in him was a very strong motivation for End in this arc.
    End kills the lion demon lord and reunites with senri. And another vampire demonnlord wants End to be his subordinate. End absorbs more curses.
    And this is all while End is still a lesser vampire.
    End if part 3

Part 4 goes on about trying to find the origin of the pendant/night Cristal that covers the negative energy in vampires since they can't live peacfully without it.
    Senri and End are disguised as a married couple lol. End shouts that he loves Senri he's not shy about it. :blob_sunglasses: And both at the end say they love the other.
    This was the best and most intense arc i suggest u guys read it and not spoil it on yourselfs.:blobpeek:

7. syofiaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so very much for the spoilers lol, omg HE became a puppy is the scene I need to see in the manga version :blobsnow:

Reio likes this.
  8. mirukii

mirukii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after that
    End and Senri explores the abandoned castle then finds out that the mayor of the town near it is collaborating with a lich that seeks to resurrect a demon king that the death knights have defeated in the past so they went into a fortress in the underground which serves as a trap to the death knights and the undead. in the deepest part of it they found the magic circle that serves as a catalyst to the said ritual and attempts to break it only to be interrupted by the former companions of Senri cursing End on how he tricked her, but then in the middle of the fight the ritual activates that led to the revival of the shadow king and the evolution of End to a fully fledged vampire. the three parties fought and the MC managed to kill and suck the curse of the shadow king but he noticed that Senri is fatally wounded so he sprinted to the nearest town in order to save her where he actually managed to in exchange for his life given that the sun has risen at that time and basically turned him into ashes. 3 years after that, it is shown that the werewolf servant of End dug up a place that stores his heart so he regenerated his whole body and finally wakes up, he got shocked on the developments that took place within his absence which are the disablement of the strongest death knight and the revolution of all the demon kings seeing it as an opportunity. then he decides to rise up as a demon king and expands his influence by making people who have the same illness as him his kin and he is determined to use that force to help Senri who serves as the "leader" of death knights currently and as a way to help the woman he loves

jrdp_18, donaiseiyuu, Leylia and 4 others like this.
  9. NFear

NFear Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Senri react seeing End again after his death those 3 years ago/how did she initially react when she found out he sacrificed his life for hers?

donaiseiyuu, UnknownSaint171 and Reio like this.
  10. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't meet yet.
    Her initial reaction was calm, she added flowers to his grave.(there was no senri pov). I myself think she knew he's alive and let him stay dead for whatever reason.

11. NFear

NFear Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok. Thanks for the reply, appreciate it!

UnknownSaint171 and Reio like this.
  12. Leylia

Leylia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for all the spoilers!
    Based on the content it seems it will get interesting each parts, can’t wait to read it!!

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  13. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I'm impressed.
    So End really dotes on Senri. I see a lot of potential for this story..
    I'm really curious though on why or how did she get such strong conviction enough to side with MC? Or was it like out of nowhere?
    How does the romance work when he's a undead? lol

Are your spoilers from WN? Hopefully, LN gets more detailed.
    Really cool twists and turns!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  14. anasmuhamad98

anasmuhamad98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything new? please and thank you

15. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    It updates really slow, im letting it stack a bit.

16. soulwarfare

soulwarfare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad End actually cares about Senri, was hoping he was not going to be scummy to the only person who trust him

Reio likes this.
  17. AN.H

AN.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are interested, I have a web link for the raw novel, please DM me...:blobReach:

18. Wakashy

Wakashy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news about the novel?

I know it's on hiatus, but if it didn't end before
    , did Senri find End after those three years?