Resolved Looking for this Bl manga

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Shinreixxx, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Shinreixxx

Shinreixxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! A friend has asked me regarding the manga that she have read a long time ago, and if by chance, have I read it so that she can know the title and read it again. I asked for the summary, and turns out I haven't read it But the summary intrigues me, so I also want to know the title.

Anyways, this is the summary my friend gave me: So the plot is the mc has a friend he likes and that friend went abroad cuz he wanted to be a musician and the mc hasn't seen him for years. The mc works um like a caretaker for disabled people and he met his friend who he doesn't recognize cuz of how hot and masculine he looks now. His friend also didn't recognize him cuz he went blind cuz of some incident that happened that damaged his eyes. They both spent time each other and the mc realiized that the musician was his friend and decided to um pretend he didn't. But when the ml found out that mc already knew who he was he um i think idk i think they got into a fight (i don't remember). Cuz the ml wanted to meet the mc when he gets successful cuz he also likes the mc. They both worked things out. Andd in the end the ml got into surgery andd he can finally see againn

I hope anyone of you can help me:LOL:

shadow83 and Fran.2424 like this.
  2. rosyprimrose

rosyprimrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it too but sadly I forgot. I think his friend played the piano

3. fteg123

fteg123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Shinreixxx