Spoiler Angelic lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Nov 16, 2020.

1. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf. I didnt understand the setup of this story in the beginning because like, I couldn't understand why she would go this far for revenge when the MC only pitied her.

Of course shes still a bad person for killing other people, but I feel bad for her.. This really could have been solved by offing the dad..

Now I don't want to see the revenge tbh, like with the pink stuff. At first it just seems like shes annoying and hates the color pink, but no Angela was actually traumatized the whole time. It doesnt excuse her actions but it makes sense..

Anyway, do you know what Jayna thinks after she finds out the reason why Angela wanted to ruin her so badly?

2. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say that the reason why Angela hates Jayne so bad, is that her mom kinda brainwashed her into thinking,that it’s all jaynes and her moms fault that she needed to live with such a horrible father :blobneutral: So ofc she would want to destroy jaynes perfect life

3. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would you feel bad for her?
    and Why is the father the fault for everything?

His Wife/Her Mother was a thrash woman who only fantasized about Husband of someone else disregarding her own.
    The Daughter was a pile of human garbage even as a child along with her mother.
    She is a Murderer even as a child and continues being as an adult. She Murdered someone as a child who had no relation in her misery just for her self gratification, and the mother who let her do it instead stopping it - She deserved to die like she did.

Hurt by sympathy? The sow is practically begging for it from MC and her father and had gall to comment she was hurt by the pity?

Why would anything be solved by killing the dad, when the Mother-Daughter duo were even worse of thrash than he was? And ofc they didn't kill him, They needed his "money" after-all.

I really really hate these stories of trying to justifying the villains actions by that garbage tier tragic past trope especially the female ones expecting readers to forgive them because she was a sad hapless girl, and even in that trope this one deserves no sympathy because she was a murderer even as a child.

I actually hope this story delivers full in revenge against angela and her garbage allies, because unlike those SHE only killed in future so let us let go her with just banishment (pretty much nothing), She already is a murderer even a current timeline.
    Would be actually disappointing if someone like her doesn't die. But knowing how terrible most of these genre stories end, got very less hope for it.

(So if anyone has actually read ending, can you tell if this bish dies the death she deserves?)

4. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping dor spoiler :blob_plusone:

xpeanut and satsuki07 like this.
  5. Bobaaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean if the mother daughter duo would have just killed the dad, no one would have abused them and wouldn’t Angela inherit the title and all the money if she turns 18, so till Angela turns 18 the mother would be in charge of everything or not ?

6. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, But what money? They were a Knight Family (even if Baron Rank), So the only the money they earned was what Father made from wars, which was reason of PTSD for him so he donated most of it to charity.
    If they killed the father, they would be penniless because he was the sole bread bringer in family, then to survive either Angela or her mom would have to spread legs to some other noble for money.

This is why she pulled out adoption route, because she wanted money and comfort which her father didn't had, So she murdered him (Murder no 2, Attempted Murder No 3), Committed forgery (and or witchcraft?) to get Jahyna father adopt her out of pity.
    If they had killed father while her mother was alive, She wouldn't get adopted thus wouldn't get any riches because No one would take in a widow unless they wanted tarnishing slander to their name( and that bitch of a mother was crazy anyway).

Sooo basically father was used till he could be for money, then killed and used again in forgery for more money.

Thats why she doesn't deserves ounce of happiness, Even at story start and in SECOND life she is not just attempted but two time murderer for guaranteed and we don't know if she and the Rona witch caused some other stuff too.

EDIT: Angela simply didn't want money, she and her twisted mother wanted to ruin Jahyna family life much more than wanting money, Like she says b4 reset, She wasn't just happy with crown princess status, She wanted their family to be ruined. She was a psychotic bitch from start.
    Thats why she and her mother murdered MC mother and attempted to kill MC too, because they wanted to live not just rich but in place of someone else.
    If father was a piece of thrash, the other two were equal pieces of thrash.

7. Bobaaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, i didn’t think about it. But yes, I actually agree with you, that Angela is a Psycho bitch who should die :blobtongue:

8. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

I hope the revenge is sweet one step at a time in this one, if it even goes to that route end.:blobowoevil_horns:

Shyde, Azurame Neve, Ecstasy and 3 others like this.
  9. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Jayne doesn't have to care even if she knows about Angela's sad past. Angela did ruined Jayne's life, killed her father, her mother, her closed maid and herself.

10. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to some Korean reviews I saw a lot of people were a bit disappointed with the novel because it's apparently a cliche and rather immature revenge type story. Most found the premise interesting at the start but it progressively got weaker as the story goes on. Angela is portrayed as a typical brainless idiot of a villain who kept having her schemes blow up in her face that readers found it hard to believe she managed to succeed in the original timeline. Seems Angela's maid was the true brains behind the operation and the moment she was removed out of the picture, Angela is reduced to being a mere nuisance who mostly kept on falling for MC's ploys which I suppose removes the tension and gratification from the revenge itself seeing as the antagonist is an absolute dolt to begin with.

However, these are just based on other people's reviews/opinions on the book but after reading some of them well, I don't have high hopes for the story despite the high ratings seeing as the readers' reactions are a mixed bag of 'okay, it's fun for what it is' to 'eh, pretty childish...'

TLDR; If you're looking for a deep and satisfying revenge plot with interesting schemes and actual stakes ala Villainess Reverses the Hourglass or Villainess lives twice then you should probably lower your expectations just in case.

11. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    *cries in a corner*
    Well as long she dies along the witch bitch

Shyde, Azurame Neve, Ecstasy and 6 others like this.
  12. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m glad the ML is someone who didn’t have a hand her in her death or hurt her in the first timeline.

13. radical6

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant their lives would have been normal if they had killed the dad before anyone else. Obviously the stuff they already did cant be taken back. I still feel bad for the room thing though for example. I thought she was throwing a fit because she disliked the color pink, but in reality shes just traumatized by the color pink. In that case, Jayna had no idea pink was traumatizing, only that Angela disliked it. But as a reader, now knowing Angelas fear of pink, I feel bad for that room situation. Angela's not a good woman, but I can still feel bad for her in that specific instance you know?

She can be held accountable (or in this case, Jayna fucking her over) but I can also still feel bad for her backstory. Her trauma doesn't justify her murdering innocent people. But I can pity her more because her mental states already broken, as opposed to a generic villiainess who just is greedy for power. I dislike Angela but I also feel bad she became the way she did.

Again, the dad is the root of all of this tbh.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  14. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    No, There lives were never normal to begin with.
    The mother pursued the marquiss from start and was rejected so was a stuck up hating bitch from the beginning of their marriage with baron. She had aspirations of becoing marchioness and only became a lowly baroness of a Knight, her head was in gutter from the very beginning and so did her daughter.
    You just think she randomly got obsessed with Marquiss in mid of her married life? No she was obsessed even before her marriage.

Considering how much of a effect obsession had on angela, what is to say she wasn't straining the martial relationship too? She only cared for status and money just like her daughter.

Like I said, if father is thrash - those two are equal thrash. All 3 are murderers, and the first one to become a murderer was the mother and daughter - not father.

EDIT: and like I said above, the mother was a gold digger and with father dead they would have no money and no one would marry a widowed baroness with higher status.
    Soooo they wouldn't kill him ofc.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  15. radical6

Reading List:
    Link
    Fair point on the mother. None of this matters tho bc by the time Jayna goes back, its too late for Angela to change. I still sympathize with her, just a little, for her abusive childhood. No wonder she grew up to become a killer. But as you said, they all became murderers.

These sort of stories can be entertainig but sometimes if I was Angela my first target would be my abusive parents, not some innocent stranger.

16. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Well compared to your previous post, this one does make father the bigger evil, But eh I wouldn't justify angela actions. If the killing father to stop abuse was her only motive she could have done it anytime, Like you said in previous post that she conocted a potion with rona to ruin MC life and take her place, then she decided to kill father and commit forgery.

So her motive wasn't abuse escape, it was to ruin the life of Jahyna from the beginning. That is why she never took action till she had something to destroy Jahyna's life with.

Regarding mother, it does lessens her sins now I guess? But her problem was she never thought of upbringing angela properly, All her life she only told her of how nice it would be if she in place of X Wife and she was Y daughter instead of telling her to be not like father.

And the reason I(and others) think she was a gold digger is - because if angela ALONE could get out of any shit by murdering him without ounce of suspicion from anything - what exactly stopped them when mother was alive? Its already shown those 2 had 0 clams about murdering people even back then. So whats the reason they didn't murder father when he was the easist target for them to kill of and blame alcohol off it,.

17. ilCrea

ilCrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.... does angela died in the end???

18. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats what we want to know sad.jpeg

19. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    fuckin finally found a review that talked of death after going thro 10 sites and 100s of comments
    Rejoice bois, the train is set and angela will be run over nicely

20. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link