LCD The Overlord of Blood and Iron

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Morvian, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    This one and divine throne novel why you guys still no update?

2. SupahHamster

SupahHamster 『The One Who Lurks』

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator is taking a week of due to medical reasons. They should be back next week.

Paps, Wujigege and Arbalest like this.
  3. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Many more Korean novels being translated. I am happy to have played a little albeit insignificant role.

Paps likes this.
  4. ReMark

ReMark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww... it finally ended... It was a great novel and probably the first novel I was a part of from the very beginning when it was first translated and read daily update all the way until the end of the last chapter translation. I’m gonna miss it... Anyway I’m here to start a discussion. I wonder what’s the order of the wives? Did Ninetails increase her rank from second wife to first wife somehow in the Marriage system? I guess with Desdemona in control of the Erinyes system, they can manipulate it however they want but there still seems to be the three wives, four concubines things mentioned there near the end. Who’s the last ‘official’ wife? Han Ye-Sun, Kang Chul-In’s first love and supposed reincarnation of Empress Brynhildr? Or Lucia our favorite who’s been there from the very beginning? Probably Han Ye-Sun though to be honest... She probably took the first place too if Kang Chul-In and Desdemona didn’t change anything in the system so Han Ye-Sun would be first wife, Ninetails second wife, Lee Chae-Rin third wife, Skadi first concubine, Desdemona second concubine, Hecate third concubine, and Lucia fourth concubine. Although it’s great Lucia’s finally part, it’s also sad she’s last which seems most likely unfortunately. What do you guys think?

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You seem to have misread the chapter, he married Han Ye-Sun while ignoring the ring quest. If he had done the quest , she would've likely gotten a personality change due to memories fusing / coming back and be the first wife. But MC is like fuck that, you are my first love, not some empress that's been dead for 1000 years. So there'll never be a first wife,lol (system wise)
    Ninetails even got called the first wife by people in the chapter so they're just pretending it's not there.

6. ReMark

ReMark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ? No, I am not talking about whether Han Ye-Sun stays as Han Ye-Sun or gains Brynhildr’s memories by completing the ring quest. Though I understand your point as well. That could actually be a possibility as well. Maybe there’s no system anymore so his wives are ranked on the original who went first and stuff. But let’s say in the case there’s still the system and the ranking of wives in the Marriage system. I wonder about the ranking of the wives in the Marriage system in such a case. Whether Kang Chul-In and Desdemona kept the old system and still had the three wives, four concubines quota thing which was actually mentioned again in the last chapter specifically having three wives and four concubines, not anything about the system though. Or perhaps they could theoretically just change it since they control the Erinyes system so they could just manipulate the rankings like change Ninetails to be officially recognized as first wife in the system instead of as second wife and maybe change Lee Chae-Rin to second wife, etc. etc. If it’s the former and they didn’t change it, who took first wife position? If they change it, it still mentioned the three wives, four concubines in the last chapter so in this case regardless of first or last wife position, I’m curiously asking who’s the ‘official’ last wife as the other three would become concubines and unfortunately despite personally wanting Lucia to get more, I’m saying Han Ye-Sun probably got it...

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing brynhildr took the last wife slot because it wasn't a political marriage. two concubines due to pressure. Then he reciprocated Lucia, but they purposely made the story so she's too late to be a wife, kind of sad.
    But the whole x wifes / x concubines is just based on historical emperor settings and they just seem to all be treated as 'wife', even ignoring the ranking lol. (he even calls ninetails first wife anyway).

p.s.

Imagine the sequel being about a ninetails handsome guy that becomes emperor and gains a harem, but it turns out they were all his sisters and they're in a simulation. xD
    Final boss, KCI logs in and he's like 'nope, nope, nope. Deletion!'

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    ReMark likes this.
  8. ReMark

ReMark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. No, in the sequel the true MC would be Arshelly instead of the ninetails handsome guy. XP

elengee likes this.
  9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine how insane the kid with Hecate will be...... Saturnus ain't got nothin' on it.

p.s.
    I still feel like Arshelly would try to obtain that first wife slot. If she won she'd be like keep the throne, just marry me.

ReMark likes this.
  10. ReMark

ReMark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That reminds me.... whatever happened between Dorian and the Hecate look-alike? You know the prophet girl who looks almost exactly like Hecate but is actually a descendant of a great prophetess or something who helped the old Emperor of Iron and Blood Julius to know and plan about the future of his reincarnated self... Did they ever get together? XP

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure that with her personality being a family trait as shown by Hecate, she'd not let him off the hook that easily. Imagine her just showing up in the kingdom and dragging him to a bed. Or drugging him or something.

ReMark likes this.
  12. ReMark

ReMark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They never did clarify what relation Hecate and the prophetess have did they on why they look so similar? I remember when this first came out, everyone was talking about how Hecate was actually the real first Empress and stuff but she and their everyone guessing possible connection was never quite mentioned again after her first appearance?

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The prophetess was probably similar to Desdemona and the dragon waifu, and the ancestor went into the Erinye system waiting to 'awaken' and be reincarnated to participate in the game. Just like Arshelly got put into stasis and waited for the future.
    Prophetess could've been her daughter, and this witch then her granddaughter or descendent lol.

14. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Rothschild? :eek:

15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    He tasted really good.:blobdead:

ReMark and userunfriendly like this.
  16. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    if you were serial, he got beaten to death by MC at one point and then his ghey tactician that came back to life as a monster ate his leftovers so they could be together forever. In the alternate future, where MC died and went back but they kept running the timeline as a simulation, Rotschild became the savior of the world... lol.

ReMark and userunfriendly like this.