Forgotten Title Reborn(?) Actress

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Pavi97, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Pavi97

Pavi97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC has a sister who hates her and tricks her into getting raped by someone, maybe a director?
    I clearly remember a party/function where the MC appears wearing a beautiful dress while the sister is stopped at the entrance because she doesn't have an invite but gets in by accompanying a director or small big-shot. The sister then tries to drug the MC but MC tricks the sister into getting drugged and then I think the sister gets raped (by multiple old guys?) and there might even be a video of it.
    Though the MC herself gets stuck with the ML (i think), the ML thinks that she's a scheming actress who is trying to seduce his brother/nephew who is an actor(?). SO, he brings her to his room and offers her money to become his mistress? I think she does end up sleeping with him.
    Please help me find the title everyone!

2. magstralala

magstralala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it's the manhua Revenge Movie Queen?

The sister stole the dress the small director had sent MC and it's tacky as heck and the small director was the one that had raped her in her past life. He also killed her by pushing her down the stairs while she was pregnant. ML is the overbearing CEO type that also rapes MC because he is drugged but like he doesn't realize it wasn't consensual and is shook she's scared.

3. Pavi97

Pavi97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I read a novel which was pretty similar to that manha, but i might be remembering wrong. Thanks for giving me the title of the manhua!