Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    @emmyazzy , thanks for the translation. I know it’s hard work.

I’m kind of glad Alina was able to blow off some steam. She was probably keeping it all in especially with the awful condescending reception they received the moment they showed up at the Croix duchy. Then to hear Lilian make a snide remark about the Grand Duke regarding Aisha’s marriage. She saw it all and heard it all so she was probably itching to stand up for their entourage after the final straw broke the camel’s back in the form of the brown knights’ attempt to bully them.

Regarding Lilian, hopefully she won’t be picking any more fights while thinking everybody else is lame. Thankfully Aisha told her that Alina is nobility too.

I wonder where Aisha’s father has gone off to and what will become of the agreement between the two kingdoms if Amaryllis learns that the south has violated the agreement. I assume the ambassadors from the north will be arriving soon and Ryan has to join them. I wonder if this mean they’ll all be going to stay in the palace and then the fallout occurs after they learn about the breach of contract, hmmm.

kurohamukami, rock.doll and emmyazzy like this.
  2. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m glad you enjoyed it as I did. I agree with you as well. But I bet Lilian will be up to no good soon that’s for sure. And if it follows the novel, that would mean that Lilian would fall in love with Ryan. :blobupset:I have a feeling it will follow the novel though since Ryan and Lilian hasn’t met one another yet.

Also, Lilian probably thinks that being a princess consort/wife of the prince is worth of much higher status I bet since he kept emphasising that. And that’s probably why Aisha remained silent and quickly changed the subject. Honestly, I am also wondering what are Aisha’s thoughts with Lilian especially since she can be so gentle and nice to her... :blobconfused:

As for Aisha’s father, I think he probably went on a business trip to help the emperor with the power stones. After checking the drawing of the scene when Aisha recalls her family in Season 2 Chapter 38 and the one where the Emperor/King of Luobeli went to some underground and dark place to meet Fei since he is the blonde guy I mentioned in my spoilers. Haha, sorry about that but I am bad with names and faces:notlikeblob:, so yes let me clarify that the blonde guy mentioned at that Chapter (when King/Emperor of Luobeli meets Fei about the enhancement of power stone) is Aisha’s father. :blobsweat:

And yes, it’s a breach of contract or more like Luobeli has already been breaching it. That’s why Ryan was tasked by the Emperor to observe on the situation. I’m also wondering what would happen to the King of Luobeli after the whole fallout. :hmm:

3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Just an attendant" dared to win against her in a duel that she herself requested? There go her claims that everyone is equal. And that she's not just a sheltered noble. She's so two-faced.

4. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, yes it’s suspiciously true that Lilian hasn’t met Ryan yet. It’s kind of strange considering that she’s already returned home and he was actually in the manor when she went picking a duel with his white knights. I guess they haven’t had dinner or breakfast together. I think Aisha and Ryan probably eat breakfast in their bedroom since there’s a sitting area in it with a table as well. Also, it’s strange that Lilian’s maid didn’t gossip about Ryan to Lilian because the maid looks like the one who served Ryan, Aisha and the mother the steaks at dinner. However, that seemed strange because I would think her duties would be different. Maybe the maids look alike.

Regarding Duke Cloix, Aisha’s father, I wonder how Ryan will handle the situation. Aisha does have a soft spot for her family even if their actions upset her. I think she does love them. I think Aisha acts tolerant towards Lilian to exonerate herself from any accusation that she’s unkind to Lilian. Her kindness towards Lilian also helps her to not hold any grudges for the unkind things Lilian says or does to her. I also think that since Aisha knows Lilian doesn’t listen to anybody, she deals with her in a certain manner. For example, when Lilian made that ignorant presumptuous remark about Aisha’s marriage to her face, Aisha simply glossed over the subject. She didn’t try to tell Lilian the truth about Ryan and her marriage with him. She decided it wasn’t worth it and instead diverted the conversation to their letter writing. Actually, when I read all of Lilian’s ignorant remarks on Ryan, I can’t wait for her to see him so that she can eat her words. Even the mother was surprised that Ryan was young and very handsome.

I hope all the haters in that country who openly spoke bad about Aisha and her monster husband eat their words when they appear in public. I’d like to see the Duchess again who got along well with Aisha at the beginning of the story. She always knew Aisha was a gem and seemed to genuinely like Aisha. She also called out the ladies at the table who were being rude and saying that Aisha was going to marry the monster of the North.

Didn’t Lilian already turn on commoners and say they don’t know what’s good for them? This is classic human behavior when an idealist or visionary didn’t get their way in practice. It has happened in history to leaders of countries and famous individuals as well. I doubt if Lilian even reflected on the charity she messed up where all the people managed to get from her charity event was bread, after standing in line for hours.

Also, at least we now know that some of the nobility are beginning to understand that Lilian’s speeches are nonsense. She’s not even willing to live a non-luxurious life to set an example for her ideals. She has what she possesses because of her nobility. Has she even considered that? What she’s demanding of her class is a very complicated issue. She doesn’t even seem to realize that but instead wants to become the princess consort to rule by forcing orders on people.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  5. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Lilian is a total hypocrite and a phony. That's why I found that fact that Alina easily beat her and humilliated her in the duel so satisfying xd. Also I didn't know that she was a noble (as during her first appearances she wasn't very fond of nobles, I always thought she was a commoner)

6. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Alina is from a marquis house. I believe the butler told Aisha this on her way back from the marketplace where she first met Alina before she married Ryan. I think it means Alina is one step down in class from Ryan. I think the hierarchy is something like Royalty then Duchy then Marquis then Earl, Viscount and Baron. Well, both Aisha and Ryan are related to the royal families in their respective countries so I suppose that’s why their respective homes are duchy in the north and in the south.

7. Johnrevenge

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the explanation :)

Celebrianna likes this.
  8. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I noticed that the king in the north told Ryan that one of the ambassadors he will send is from the house of Violet. I wonder if that means that Eugene will be the ambassador or will his father go instead. That poor man doesn’t need to come into contact with Aisha anytime soon. In chapter 100 it was clear that he was depressed. Well, technically it’s his own fault because Aisha is a married woman and I don’t know what he was attempting to do. It would have been better if he had not started at all and restrain himself from trying to flirt with Aisha. It’s a good thing Cecelia gave him a reality check before anything untoward occurred. Aisha obviously was quite oblivious to his intentions.

emmyazzy likes this.
  9. GenzMuiz

GenzMuiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    on RAW manhwa in chapter 69/70 Lilian has met Ryan, even though it was only a glimpse at the intersection after Lilian exited the cafe with Aisha.
    when seeing Ryan, Lilian immediately felt love at first sight.:blobangery:

emmyazzy, Celebrianna and Johnrevenge like this.
  10. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw 69/70? I’m confused. Isn’t the latest raw the one where Aisha takes Lilian shopping for jewelry as an engagement gift? The chapter title is “Shopping” and it’s Season 2 episode 36 released today. In the site I visit, the raws hasn’t shown any meeting between Lilian and Ryan even in passing. Only unless there is a more recent Raw chapter out there.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  11. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the Korean webtoon version. The novel has a webtoon which has 2 official translations: Korean and Chinese. We all mainly have access to Chinese version, the korean is very difficult to find raws/pirate, only official sources. The webtoon is basically the same in both TLs, the only difference is that the Korean version is way ahead because the chpathers are double length comparing to Chinese. So 1 Korean webtoon chapter is basically split in 2 on the chinese version. This is why there are misunderstandings when someone gets korean raws and someone chinese raws. Also, the chinese version has divided the webtoon in seasons also, so season 2 start numbering from 1 again. The Korean version is ongoing without season splitting...I think so tho not sure. Also the English TL is following the chinese version.

12. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks for the explanation. That really helped.

rock.doll likes this.
  13. GenzMuiz

Reading List:
    Link
    When Aisha and Lilian were chatting at the shop, Lilian separated from Aisha while on the road. Lilian saw Ryan passing at the crossroads there. Lilian immediately felt like Ryan, even though she didn't know who he was. I read it in the Korean kakapage, now Aisha is meeting her 3 friends who are from Amarilis.

14. GenzMuiz

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the info, i just understood :aww:

rock.doll and Celebrianna like this.
  15. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the information. So does that mean Aisha’s three friends Louisa, Leila and Cecilia are visiting Robinia/Lobelia too?

16. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aisha and Lilian were on the streets. Aisha was wearing a blue dress as she walked with her hands placed in front of her. On the other hand, Lilian was wearing a suit with a green jacket, white shirt and grey pants with black knee boots.
    “The change is quite big, right? Within a year, the trend has changed!” Lilian said as she turned back to look at Aisha.
    “Mm. Indeed. I somewhat missed it and find it unfamiliar...” Aisha said with a grin.
    Aisha stepped forward and looked up towards the sky as she said, “...An indescribable feeling.”
    Lilian smiled at her.
    On the streets, the people on the streets that saw this scene whispered, “that red hair is...”
    “That’s Athanasia, Crocus Mansion’s daughter, right?”
    “The evil lady has returned.”
    Aisha asked with a smile, “What’s the matter, Lilian?”
    Lilian shook her arms up and down as she said, “No-Nothing!”
    Poor Elder Sister... She must have suffered the same treatment in Amarlis as well... Lilian thought.
    In a jewellery store called 'Jewel'
    Shimmering pieces of jewellery were displayed in a clear glass container.
    "It has been a long time, Inas. As usual, this place has so many people that shop here." Aisha greeted a woman with short brown hair and a purple dress.
    "But I have not met an exceptional customer with a great taste like this noble lady. Recently, there is no one that could chat with me on those gemstones and accessories." Inas said.
    "Oh my, look at what I am saying! I should be addressing you as Duchess of Armalis!" Inas placed one hand near her mouth as she said with a smile.
    "Haha..." Aisha laughed.
    "What is the latest trend of gemstone in Armalis?" Inas asked.
    "Rubies" Aisha replied.
    "As expected! I have heard that the people there have learnt from your style of dressing..." Inas said as both of them chatted joyfully.
    Lilian was by the side as she watched this scene. She walked towards them and said, "Elder Sister had returned back because of my engagement ceremony. Today, we are here to select my engagement gift that Elder sister is going to give." Lilian cut into the conversation.
    "Oh my! I see! Although it is a little late, congratulations on your engagement, Miss Lilian!" Inas congratulated her.
    Aisha and Lilian looked at the sparkling pieces of jewellery and Lilian seemed to be brimming with joy.
    "I would like to try this," Lilian said as she pointed to a glass case.
    It is the same as what Lilian had said. Their attitude towards me had indeed changed. Aisha thought as she glanced at the people around them.
    "Actually I have sufficient gemstones in preparation for the engagement ceremony.
    "Moreover, the accessories Carlos had given are of superior quality. I am very fortunate to be able to meet someone as caring as him." Lilian said.
    "...Indeed," Aisha replied.
    "Ah! Elder sister didn't have an engagement ceremony, right?
    "That is good as well. Engagement ceremony has too many formalities which is really a waste.
    "Elder sister?" Lilian asked.
    "..."
    "Nothing. The gemstones here are the best. You can have a look at them." Aisha said as she pointed towards a direction.
    "I also thought that way!" Lilian said.
    Lilian looked at those pieces of jewellery that she held on her hand.
    "Lilian."
    "Hm?"
    "After choosing your gift, let's visit the dessert shop. I have something to say to you." Aisha said with a smile.

In a cottage.
    "Crocus merchant group's transaction records?"
    "Why do you need that for? Recently, their business is at a loss. The documents you want wouldn't have any use." A greenish hair person wearing with a red vest, who was sitting in front of a desk, asked the man standing in front of him. The man standing in front of him had a moustache and was quite elderly. (The white knight that is more serious-looking with a moustache. I forgot the name once again...)
    "...I hope I can receive the item that I had previously asked you about." The man standing in front of the desk spoke.
    "If it is that item, you would get it soon. Don't keep chasing me. If it is other private intelligence agencies, they wouldn't even accept this task on power stones." The man in the red vest let out a sigh and said with his arms crossed.
    "...Did anything odd happen in the country recently? It would be fine even if it is a small matter." The man standing in front of the table spoke.
    "There are always weird things that are happening. For the things you will be interested in, let me think...
    "Not long ago, in Charlan district, there were a few corpses of beggar found. It is common to see corpses of beggars but... the appearance of the corpses was a little odd."
    "...?" The man standing in front seems surprised.
    "their...
    "Their body had no wound, but there wasn't a single drop of blood remaining in their body. Their bodies were like dried up in the desert..."

The man that was seeking intelligence information walked out of the building and returned to the carriage. He placed a stack of documents that were in a brown envelope on the chair and said to the white knight in front of him, "This is the transaction records of the Crocus merchant group. It was like what His Grace had thought. Other than on the surface where they seemed to have quite a number of business transactions. If you look at it meticulously, you would be able to find information regarding the hint of the power stone.
    "Also...."
    Their body had no wound, but there wasn't a single drop of blood remaining in their body. Their bodies were like dried up in the desert...
    The man recalled what the merchant had said.
    "Where is His Grace currently?" He asked the white knight in front of him.
    "He is in the district performing investigations. He said that he would not return back too late. In the evening, you should be able to see His Grace." The white knight responded.
    "Understood." The elderly man stroke his chin and replied.
    You have finally exposed your whereabouts, Yarundi.

In a crowded store filled with many people chattering about.
    Plates of desserts and tea were on the table.
    "This is a store that has recently opened. When I was here for the first time, I had thought of Elder Sister. There is a lot of desserts that Elder sister likes to eat!" Lilian said with her arms open and fingers stretched out.
    "Mm. Indeed. They are to my taste." Aisha replied. She sat next to Lilian in a round table.
    "Sister, aren't you lonely in Armarlis? You don't even have a single person you know there. How do you even live such a life?" Lilian questioned.
    "The people there are very friendly and treat me really amiably. My friends are all exceptional. I don't have a single time where I feel lonely." Aisha responded as she held onto her teacup.
    "..."
    She should be lying. Elder sister's pride is usually very high. Making friends and whatnot... how is that even possible? Lilian thought.
    "How about the Duke? Does he treat you well?" Lilian continued to ask.
    "Of course. It should be said that he treats me too well." Aisha said.
    Lilian glanced at her hand placed her hand over Aisha's hand.
    "Elder sister, you don't have to pretend to guise yourself in front of me.... How can that kind of marriage be blissful..." Lilian looked towards Aisha and said.
    "...?" Aisha looked somewhat puzzled at her.
    "Lilian, I have never said that I have been unhappy. Why do you keep saying that I am?" Aisha stated as she inched away and removed her hand.
    "Because Elder sister had always not been honest and your pride is really high. You don't even say if something happened...
    "Seems like Elder Sister dislike this topic, then I wouldn't say it anymore.
    "Right, Elder sister, didn't you say you wanted to speak to me about something?" Lilian said.
    Aisha's face darkened and let out a sigh.

Lilian is plain annoying. :blobangery: Reading this makes me want to throw up what I had eaten. Ughhh :blob_catflip:

17. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    @emmyazzy, indeed I find Lilian still annoying as ever. She doesn’t listen to anything anybody has to say. She really lives in her own world irrespective of their real world. Aisha shouldn’t even waste time trying to convince her that she’s doing well in Amaryllis and that her marriage is good. I wonder if she’ll even listen to Aisha’s revelation about Yarundi power. I highly doubt it. If Aisha can’t even convince her that she’s not lying about her life in Amaryllis, why would she believe Aisha about the Yarundi magic?

Many thanks for the translation @emmyazzy.

kurohamukami, Anne_96 and emmyazzy like this.
  18. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't want Aisha to be doing well. She wants to be in the higher position pitying her unloved, lonely elder sister.
    Lol Lilian keeps rubbing it in how she's loved by the prince, how Aisha didn't have an engagement ceremony, how she should definitely be unloved and lonely.

19. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to strangle Lilian here. She's the reason why Aisha's reputation is bad in the first place! I really want people who cherises Aisha say it to her face how much they love Aisha and how wrong Lilian was!

emmyazzy, Celebrianna and Johnrevenge like this.
  20. Johnrevenge

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait for Lilian's downfall. She deserves it with capital leters all the bad things of the world.

beazacha, emmyazzy and Celebrianna like this.