Spoiler Find Me in the Dark / 别哭 / 너에게만 음성인식 / Don't Cry

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Annie999, Oct 20, 2020.

1. iel

iel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After he knows, he remember about their conversation back in orphanage. Something along like, what is her name? TR said she didn't have a name and always called by number, LZ also lied he didn't have a name, then LZ give her a name and a name for himself. LZ asked her not to forget.
    "I promise"
    In the end, the one who forget that is himself (that is what LZ said to himself). Ofc he is guilty but not to the point he must avoid her.

2. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpats:glad to hear that, it's a smooth sailing romcom then blobmelt_thumbs

3. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the FL cousin found out that FL isn’t actually the illegitimate daughter of the cousin father?
    If she did how did she react?
    btw can you tell me if the FL father know that she’s his daughter from the 1st time they meet? If he didn’t how did he found out?

Mikaa likes this.
  4. iel

iel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she didn't know. In Tang Family only her grandma and uncle knows. In the last chapter, LZ makes a scene in Tang Family, maybe FL cousin know in that part? However I didn't remember her reaction.. (maybe there is no reaction to begin with??)

Yes, he know that the 1st time they meet.
    As for how:
    LZ ask the famous doctor to treat her eyes -> LZ got the famous doctor's contact from his friend (TR's father) -> the doctor agrees and see TR for the 1st time -> doctor knows there is connection between Tang Family and his friend (TR's father) -> doctor got her blood and match her blood with his friend (this doctor check it without their consent) -> The result out and the doctor inform that to his friend -> TR's father shock, he didn't know that TR's mother was pregnant and he have child -> TR's father go to Tang Family House -> he threaten them, he want to see his daughter -> he go to TR's house -> TR thinks he is the driver.

5. Hime03

Hime03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is terrible that her grandmother and uncle keeps poor Tang Ran's birth a secret.

It cause Tang Ran to be bullied by her maternal family. If they wanted to hide the secret of her birth, they should have allowed her to be adopted by a family who would care about her instead of dumping her at the orphanage and then taking her back all because of the Luo family. So in the end it is about their family greed.

6. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t know why but I feel it would be a perfect MGTV/Tencent/Youku drama

kurohamukami likes this.
  7. pandawithacause

pandawithacause Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a cute book for sure. Just the MC Tang Ranran is quite timid but that is of course because of her upbringing. I MLT’d most of this book so I may be wrong in some places.

She became blind after saving the ML when they were kids. He doesn’t remember. Ranran is the child of the tang families daughter who got pregnant outside of marriage when she was like 17 years old. The matriarch of the tang family exiled her daughter and then when Ranran was born she switched her with a stillborn so her mother thought she had died. Her mum was oversea after this. The tang family then basically punished Ranran by sending her to an orphanage for several years until the day when she saved the ML Lou Zhan. Lou Zhans grandfather then asked tang family to take the MC out of the orphanage as a way of repaying her for saving his grandson. Tang family then did and kept her living in isolation until she was 16 years old. So sad.

The MC and ML meet when she is 16 and he falls in love with her quickly. Pretends to be his brother and then pretends to be a robot for her lol. The ML only realises later when he sees a petal shaped birthmark on her back that she is the one in his dreams. He doesn’t remember her saving him when they were younger because I think the experience was too traumatic for him. It involved a kidnapping that went for months I think.

The were some obstacles in terms of the eldest miss of the Tang family wanting to get married to the MC. The ML shuts her down every time lol. Etc etc.

The MC then has surgery to restore her sight. Her father is found and he pretends to be Ranrans driver. Lol everyone is pretending ahaha.

There was a final showdown where the matriarch of the Tang family tried to then publicly announce that Ranran was their daughter (until then the MC was known as an illegitimate daughter and was treated as such). The matriarch wanted to do this so Lou Zhan is forced to then have a bond with the Tang family and their business prospects would be secure. Anyway MCs mum comes like a baddass and stabs her mum with her words and takes Ranran away.

Etc. etc.

Ranran goes to university like she has always wanted and he MC is there. She becomes the uni school flower. The story ends of with the ML saying they will get married after she graduates.

8. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Summary:
    When a young Reya Tang thwarted a kidnapping attempt on her friend, it left her blind and shunned by her family. A chance encounter brings Zayn Luo into her life and their surprising connections (including being engaged to her horrible sister!) keep pulling them back together. She wants nothing to do with this bad boy and yet the usually cold and standoffish Zayn can’t help but be drawn to her. He’ll basically do anything, yes, ANYTHING, to stay in her life! But how can he get closer to her if he constantly keeps her in the dark?

Links:
    Raws:
    https://www.kuaikanmanhua.com/web/topic/7025/
    English official translation:
    https://tapas.io/series/find-me-in-the-dark/info

syofiaa likes this.
  9. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa likes this.
  10. Johanna1258

Johanna1258 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl's figure froze in front of the bathroom door.

Also stiff, there was a man with a thin, sharp line sitting in the corner of the bathroom with his bathrobe spread out, leaning on the cold and white porcelain surface.

Under the sound of rustling water, there was a silent stalemate for several seconds.

Luo Zhan lightly took a breath and lowered his head. The light blue (colored) blood vessels on his cold white forehead were slightly blooming, but the slender hand only slowly pulled the bathrobe lining restrained.

"Ran Ran...you go out first."

The man's voice was deep and hoarse that Tang Ran had never heard before.

In those few seconds of freezing, Tang Ran was instinctive enough to make sure that there were no traces on Luo Zhan's neck that Xu Xuanqing said might have.

She knew that the best thing she should do now is to close the door and go out without doing anything.

but……

"I." Tang Ran squeezed out a word with difficulty. She blushed, her hands and feet softened because of what she had just heard and heard, but she still slowly took a step into this hot flash bathroom, "I can help, help Luo Luo."

"——!"

The glass door of the bathroom was closed.

The girl's figure was superimposed on the man's figure and was concealed in the hazy mist.

Tang Ran woke up near noon the next day, from Luo Zhan's soft and wide bed.

Her physique has never been considered good, and it is not much better than Luo Zhan said that she would leave a bruise with a pinch.

Someone doesn't know how long Yin Ren restrained, and when she was stunned by her last night, she naturally committed crimes. When I woke up this morning and saw the little girl with a darker and lighter body in her arms, she was so distressed that she could only find two durians on her back and kneel on the edge of the bed.

So when Tang Ran opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the appearance of a certain beast who had been dressed in human skin sitting on the side of the bed with a black face and blamed itself.

Tang Ran opened his mouth: "Luo... Luo?"

The little girl's voice was so dumb, she opened her mouth to startle herself.

When I remembered the reason why this sound was tossed into this way, and (gou) was pressed against the corner of the bed by the person in front of me last night, I was only asked for more memories, Tang Ran blushed slowly.

Luo Zhan regained consciousness and lowered his head nervously: "Awake?"

"I'm hungry." Tang Ran whispered, blushing.

I thought that the little girl was so tossed by him that she should have a temper after waking up, but Luo Zhan almost couldn't react.

"Luo Luo?"

Luo Zhan's eyes shook, and he quickly got up: "I made porridge for you, and I will serve it for you."

"it is good."

When Luo Zhan walked back, Tang Ran had already put on the bedside clothes by herself, and happily curled up her hands and feet and waited beside the bed.

She was wearing a pink (color) David suit with a slightly loose neckline and red marks on her thin white neck.

Luo Zhan's eyes seemed to be hurt, and he subconsciously retracted his eyes. He frowned and put the prepared small table on the (bed chuang), and arranged the porridge and rice bowls for Tang Ran.

Finally, he passed the chopsticks and spoon into the girl's hand, and Luo Zhan said, "I made it, you can taste it."

"Okay." Tang Ran lowered his head to scoop a spoonful, and then raised his head slowly and dumbfounded: "These are, Luo Luo, you did?"

"Well, this semester I will specialize in cooking at home."

"Cooking, cooking class?" Tang Ran was stunned, "So what you have been busy outside of school before is cooking class?"

Luo Zhan sat down by the bed and said helplessly, "Well. Don't you want to know why I always wear long sleeves?"

Tang Ran: "How do you know...I want to know this?"

"You said it yourself last night."

"?" Tang Ran was stunned, "I, did you say it?"

Luo Zhan lowered his eyes: "Well, I'm going to sleep in the end (Shui Shui), you said when you were half asleep and half awake."

Tang Ran blushed.

After a while, she remembered something, and looked up from the porridge bowl: "So Luo Luo, what did you want to hide before?"

"..."

Luo Zhan unzipped his cufflinks and pulled up his shirt. Several scars (exposure) from the splashing hot oil pan came out, particularly dazzling on the white and slender arms.

Tang Ran was stunned.

"You wear gloves, but you can't cover them completely, otherwise you can't feel the oil temperature and other problems." Luo Zhan paused and said helplessly, "I want to tell you after the scars fade."

"Why do you want to learn cooking?"

"Did you forget, the time I went to the apartment building where you lived with your grandma, I used the food outside to trick you into saying that I did it."

"Of course I remember."

"Later in M City Qian’s villa, I promised you, ‘I’ll learn how to cook in the future and cook it for you alone’."

"..."

Tang Ran blinked slowly.

She lowered her head and looked at the scars on Luo Zhan's arm. Tang Ran felt that the tip of her nose was a bit sore: "That was a long time ago. Luo Luo doesn't need to do it just because of that sentence..."

"I promised you every word and everything, I will remember and never forget it again." Luo Zhan said in a low voice, "And by doing this, I feel I am qualified."

Tang Ran looked up blankly: "What qualifications?"

"I can take care of you at any time and have the qualifications to establish a family with you," Luo Zhan said helplessly after a meal, "I also designed a dinner menu and proposal process that I am very satisfied with."

"propose?"

Tang Ran was even more stunned.

Luo Zhan fell silent. After a few seconds, he leaned over and opened the drawer beside the bedside, and took out the black (color) satin box inside.

He gently pressed the sides of the box, and the surface of the box opened automatically, and the diamond ring (dew) lined with rose petals came out.

Luo Zhan said, "I originally wanted to propose to you in such a plan that fully considered every detail."

Tang Ran stared at the diamond ring box blankly.

Luo Zhan lowered his eyes, helpless and distressed: "...If you didn't walk into my bathroom last night, you should have proposed that way."

Tang Ran was called back to God by these words, and his face flushed again.

She was silent, and slowly began to shrink under the quilt: "Wait, wait until you plan it... let's talk about it."

"No way."

Luo Zhan caught the little girl who was trying to hide in the quilt.

He lowered his head, forbeared for a few seconds, only restrained (kissed wen) the girl's lips.

In front of a girl, a man has always been as gentle as he has been in his life——

"I should be responsible to you, little girl."

Let me give you a word.

I never forget the white head.