Question What kind of novel u want to transmigrated into?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Golden coral, Nov 24, 2020.

?

I want to ask if you have a choice.. Which one do you like become

1. Transmigration into a novel

18 vote(s)
    58.1%
  2. Reborn in the real world

13 vote(s)
    41.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Golden coral

Golden coral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey friend~~
    There are many transmigration or reborn novel out there.. Get the second chance!! Return to the past! Fix your mistakes! Get rid of your enemies! Avoid your embarrassing mistakes! make a fortune.!! And chase your dreams and make sure it works!!... And there's also become new protagonist that knows the future, people character, become extremely beautiful, get wonderful soul mates and so on....

Who don't want it!!
    It was a interesting way of life..

So if you get that chance!! What kind of novel you want to transmigrating? How you gonna enjoy your life there??

Ladies and gentlemen!!! Don't be shy!!
    Drop down your answer ★ and let's our imagination be free!!

Nagisa11 likes this.
  2. Nagisa11

Nagisa11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn man. If I had to chose than something like Superstars of Tomorrow. Or a really fluff slice of life novels. I do not wanna be transmigrated into cultivation novels or rebirth ones. I don’t wanna die as a conon folder cause I looked the mc sideways.

3. brigs11

brigs11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd probably end up dying as a nobody or cannon fodder in a lot of the settings I like so it'll be reborn in the real world for me.

4. dweenator

dweenator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not both?

5. CrimsonPhoenix

CrimsonPhoenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a hard choice for me for 2 main reasons. One because of the unpredictability that comes from transmigration. If I could choose where I got transmigrated into then I'd choose that otherwise, I'd pick rebirth. Two the difficulty in choosing between what you know and the possibilities that come from another world (magic, ki, cultivation, etc). Rebirth is great because you already know what the world is like and are used to many parts of modern-day life. This means that can use your knowledge of the future to quickly accumulate wealth, power, etc, and live a great life while making up for your mistakes/regrets. However, with transmigration you gain possibilities that do not exist in the world like immortality, magic, conquering the world, becoming a god, etc. Those possibilities make it more tempting and worthwhile as long as you know what you're getting cause ending up in a world like Dragon Ball Z as an ordinary human would suck just like many other worlds that you could end up in if transmigration is random. If I could choose though, I think I'd like to end up in the world of Harry Potter as a wizard and explore the magical world while taking in all there is.

6. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd want to be a plant or lizard/chameleon in a cultivation world. Something discreet. A plant because I wouldn't need to worry about food or water (though if I end up as something really rare then I'd be eaten in a heartbeat). A bush or fruit tree is best, since beasts and humans would take care of me for my fruits and not try to eat my main body.

7. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm a human or something, then a novel is best. I'd find some 'key item' and hide out from the rest of the world. Doesn't matter to me if the original plot gets interrupted, unless I REALLY like the characters (like if I ended up in Threadbare).

8. lazilygrinningcat

lazilygrinningcat Cookie Thief

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to be reincarnated to something that doesn't involve much drama and has some magic. Kinda like those isekai slice of life. Some might not like reading them, but I like my peace and something that I could fiddle about(magic) would take away my boredom.

9. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigrate into a rich character that only pops up for a chapter in the novel to react to some social media hot trend or new movie release in a modern entertainment novel. Or that one character with a decent social media following (as a blogger or baifumei lol) who takes a random photo of a good looking person (aka the MC) and gets 15 mins of fame. Then I'll just return to reading webnovels all day as a salted fish and spending all the money I want.

10. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Either a futuristic high tech sci fi/fantasy world or a magic/fantasy world with different fantasy races/creatures

11. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigrated where I can be a salted fish for whole life.

Golden coral likes this.
  12. Nodeo Franvier

Nodeo Franvier Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I pretty sure that if I were to return to my own past, I would mess it up again due to my own complacency and laziness.
    As for transmigrating to other world, that would depend on the world I go too, If I get to be an influential noble that would be good.

13. Solus

Solus 自分のことお嫌いです

Reading List:
    Link
    real world or novel is fine, but it gotta be ABO setting hehe <3

14. Beren

Beren Holy Saint

Reading List:
    Link
    Futuristic high tech society with holographic VR games.

15. Martialegg

Martialegg [World's most powerful Egg] [HazyPrecise's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    regardless of the world, my choice would be to choose a body that has enough talent to survive.

If it randomized and cant be controlled, a civilized world would be best to minimize an early death.
    As for it has magic or not, personally id prefer a magical world, but it is an irrelevant variable and a luxury option.

16. Nazgand

Nazgand New Member

Reading List:
    Link
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.