Spoiler Angelic lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    And from extensive review reading the story is much like this
    • Rona the witch bitch was a major force in first timeline to ruin MC life with her magic, She fed MC fiance love potion which made him crazy for Angela and kill Jahyna.
    • Second timeline Angela gets rid of Rona from early on and angela turns to the thrash she was and is destroyed one step at a time by MC.
    • There are further other people whose lifes were ruined and join in the train. MC gets involved with first prince Dana who died in 1st timeline due to his sick body and helps him out achive stuff to destroy the Second Prince Kassel (CP and MC fiance) status.
    • 4th Volume deals with much of royal court stuff and MC breaking off the engagement with Kassel who is in deep regrets because he did seem to love her but potion destroyed him.
    • 5th Volume is revenge on the bitch and MC/Dana rship
    There is very very less romance in this, only a ounce at vol 5.
    The story is supposed to be revenge one without triggering readers to death with bullshit after bullshit from villainess (thus some think its childish)
    kassel is fan favority but he gets what he sowed and gets abandoned by MC.

So basically happy ending for MC and revenge is served Hot to everyone.

2. skytempest

skytempest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank you for the spoilers, but what the hell is this? I think this is one of the worst families I've seen in a novel so far! And his friend is so sh*t too. I'm glad that the first prince at least has Jayna.

I have one question if you or anyone else know, did the king know that the third queen had killed the first queen when he married her? Because if he did then that honestly makes him top tier trash since he supposedly really loved the first queen. He really just let this lady come in and kill both the woman he loved, and the other who he at least respected (even if he didn't love her).

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  3. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    He only loved the first queen. The second one he didn't care for, but im assuming from reading this thread he regretted not treating her properly at the beginning. Honestly his death is not even satisfying, I would have loved to see him executed, but oh well. At least the deadbeat dad is dead.

4. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this gonna be more satisfying then I thought

Abusive parents especially king, queen escape with their sins almost very time in novels, so this is gonna be hell of ride.

EDIT: also whats up with koreans who thought dan didn't have a presence and other one should been mc, this story just how deep dan character was and the synergy they had with each other.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  5. AmuletFrost

AmuletFrost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chunin likes this.
  6. Lelouchb19

Lelouchb19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you!

Deleted member 193872 likes this.
  7. ilCrea

ilCrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILERS. I GUESS THE OTHER READERS ARE SO OBSESSED IN TRASH ML IN 1ST TIMELINE THAT WAS "CHANGE" IN 2ND TIMELINE SO THE MC STILL PICK THE SAME TRASH. THE MC TRULY WANTS REVENGE AND CHANGE HER LIFE. SHE DID NOT GIVE A FUCK AND STRAIGHT UP PLAN ALL HER REVENGE TO THOSE WHO WRONG HER IN 1ST TIMELINE. I LIKE THIS MORE THAN THAT ONE STORY *AHEM**AHEM* ... I LOVE THAT SHE END UP WITH DAN, GIVEN BY THE SPOILERS HE IS INDEED THE MOST PITIFUL PERSON AND THOSE BACK STORY GAVE HIS CHARACTER MORE FLESH. HE MAKES A PERFECT MATCH WITH THE MC WHO ALSO SUFFER. WE DON'T NEED A PRINCE IN WHITE HORSE WE NEED A PRINCE WHO CAN PERFECTLY SYNCHRONIZE WITH HER. WHO WILL UNDERSTAND ALL HER MOTIVE. I AM SO EAGER AND I HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS TO THIS MANHWA

8. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason people rooted for second MC was that he actually loved FemMC in first timeline but Angela and Rona used Love Potion him which made him mindless angela worshipper.
    But MC didnt care for excuses in the end and yeeted his head off

kjdxings, mirrioulle, Shyde and 18 others like this.
  9. Meira Eve

Meira Eve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the Spoilers!!!
    And damnnnnnn DAN IS SO PITIFUL I CAN'T-
    like.. i know how that feel fery much... But he got it faaaaar worse because it was done by multiple people.. :cry::cry::cry:

It's cliche indeed, but at the same time kinda unique..? Because the cause and reasons makes sense..

10. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually not a cliche per say

Because in cliches the bitch mostly escapes death by banishment or even if she dies, the royalty is rarely ever touched or the parents.

But this one goes an entire mile
    The bitch, the bitchs maid, the bitchs lover, the ex fiance
    And it even wrapped the ML revenges, which they rarely get because don't wanna show the waifu blood shed.

And I think this is like first? Or very rare villainess story where even the emperor is hanged.

11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish author would stop using abusive childhoods for Villans ig there not gonna do anything with them. Its like using people with mental health problems as villans. Or even slavery

Who am I kidding. Romanticizing and enforcing clasisim is a staple of this genre now

Ngl when the royals started dropping i thought they were gonna do something different and go full robespierre

But no. Its just replacing one tryant with another . As is tradition. And starting off your reign with so much bloodshed. Good luck

Also the only execution I dont agree with is the friend. Banshiment would have been sufficient but dying from a painful poison was overkill and like one of those shitty Chinese novels

Seriously every novel i read just proves to me how shitty aristocrats are

It's almost impossible to make nobles likeable characters lmfao. I liked none of the characters by the end

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  12. Runa-chan

Runa-chan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where u guys read the translates novelll... share w me plzzz

13. kiruthika

kiruthika Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where to read this novel ...>.< I'm literally dying :cry::cry::cry::cry:pls help me ..is there any kind soul that can share this manga novel link or at least some info :notworthy::unsure::sick::sushi_sigh:

14. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    What more info you want? :blob_tilt:

hjnffnjh and syofiaa like this.
  15. kiruthika

kiruthika Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need novel ..i crave to read from start without reading any spoilers ..i searched almost 24 hours but I didn't get any site having angelic lady novel ...i want to know what happening there ...:sushi_sigh: By the way thank you for replying :blob_grin::blobicecreamlove:

16. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont think you will find this novel, for starters don't think it was translated at any point at all and right now the Koreans are doing witch hunts of Translations so there is no chance of anyone doing it aswell.

You just have to deal with spoilers for ongoing stuff at this point tbh

17. kiruthika

kiruthika Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :(:oops:is it ...I'm sooooo disappointed ..i saw someone saying that they have read the novel and many chapters , anyways thank you:cry::notworthy:

Redvelvetlove likes this.
  18. Mycutiepie

Mycutiepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

19. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I wanna know why please.

Redvelvetlove likes this.
  20. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Its in the last page DAN aka Male MC spoiler post
    but TLDR is he ignores his first born because of his love to the third queen while knowing they are poisoning him to murder him and pretends nothing is wrong till FL and MC executes the third queen bitch, then the piece of shit of a father hangs himself cuz he rather stay with dead queen then them

Ecstasy, engengeng19, Yu07 and 6 others like this.