Spoiler Iris - The Lady and her Smartphone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mikeyla, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With all the stuff the unleashers made, I wouldn’t rule out that they someone came up with a paternity test.

Celesdreams likes this.
  2. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm: ...oh shit, yes. :blobjoy: my mistake. Thanks :blobnom:

DOHere and bigredqueen like this.
  3. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a paternity/DNA test. If you (re)read previous spoilers (I think 2 or 3 part) ...there is small chat between Ian and one of his group buddies (forgot his name the one with long hair) when Iris was told that the grand duke is her father. So the buddy asked Ian if he got the results and Ian said 'Yes. I was also interested and asked (ugh.. bad with names like shit.. but the little genius guy from their group that loves Iris sweets) to check and it's true.'

So, it's possible to have a test, tho I think it's not widely known or that it was just invented by the little genius guy, or it requires cooperation from the palace where the lab where the little genius works ...im not sure here.

I agree with @Dreamingflower comment, pretty sure the unleashers came up with lots and lots of stuff. I think the problem was that when the unlesher dies it become difficult to use their inventions, especially producing this in masses so with time it become kinda 'there are books with instructions, it's possible but who can do this?' ...so now Iris being an unleasher she can promote more the inventions. Basically, there's no leader to lead these inventions in masses so with time it becomes forgotten and used only when very needed. People go with what they already know and work for long time rather than doing something unknown.

4. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I enjoyed this in the beginning, but now this story is all over the place. Especially how characters get conveniently stupid for the sake of the plot, especially for Nera's antics to succeed. At this point, I can't even get mad at the Grand Duke for his stupidity and just blame the author because of all the plot holes that are accumulating so big, it could swallow the whole empire in this story.

I came here because I was getting so annoyed by Nera and her antics and wondering how she was succeeding. And the spoilers, unfortunately, leave much to be desired for the logic of the plot. Someone said when Iris became Marchioness, it seemed the author didn't know what to do. I agree, everything started to get worse after that. And it's a shame as it was good to start with.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
    Furiae19, DOHere, whyneji and 7 others like this.
  5. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the Grand Duke accepted Nera as his daughter again? In the latest chapter of the manhwa, even though he took her into the dukedom as his daughter, he's very cold towards her.

6. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers time :blobparty:

HUGE THANKS TO LILLY! :blobnom:

Iris smiled and said to Duke "It's hard to say it but I feel the same for you hearing this Duke felt strangely very warn and good

While the nobles gossiped with each other about this Nera angrily went away from there thinking 'He knew... He knew Iris is his daughter otherwise he wouldn't look at her with those eyes'

This can't happen, even Queen sun (i guess, that's the name btw she is same person who taunted duchess and nera at dinner once) from whom blood matters would kick me out, and then I will have to live as a commoner no-no-no it can't be true

Because of iris my family has also been ruined also Howard now instead of marrying duke's daughter, he is with a counts daughter.

But how will they prove that I am not his daughter yes I have the diary but... the other day I saw a girl like Sofia no this can't happen I have to check it myself nera cursed as she thought

On the other side Ian booked a hall for iris birthday to while she was surprised because she had completely forgotten about it

Seeing the hall she said why did they waste so much many to which Danny teased her saying to donate that money at his shop and then they continued to tease each other

Later it was gift opening time Liu gave her a blank code in which she can write anything and that will become the rules of the Empire (basically its a rule book/page), Danny gave her jewelry and said to sell it later when the price raises, Akin gave Iris his treasure his sword which he got from the marquis when he started to learn to wield the sword, Ian gave Iris her image printed with printer while terri made a invention for Iris to which everyone was looking forward.

Happy holiday ya'all! :blobnom:

7. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much if i remember correctly there's the necklace of rose which can be a proof other than the diary.

rock.doll likes this.
  8. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm Lilly & rock.doll :bloblove::blobbunny:
    Happy holiday yeay!

I can feel Nera’s embarrassment even through the screen fufufu
    But it’s still the beginning, right Nera?

I think I saw images about Iris & Ian in a theater-like-building, perhaps that’s the birthday party rock.doll talking about..
    And perhaps it’s about time the kidnapping event happens :blobfearful: cos a man points a knife to Iris while holding her like a hostage at the same place

I’m curious tho about Ian’s position/title at this chapter, after Liza’s death.. Is he becoming a crown prince already?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  9. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    The Manhwa chapter 95 is released, and Nera visited that Carmandy girl (don't remember her name), saying she can take care of Iris. I have no worries about Carmandy's mother asking Ilya to marry Ian to her daughter (we all know that'll never happen), but I'm worried what is Nera planning to do this time to Iris. Is the kidnapping going to happen soon?:blobfearful:

vonieck likes this.
  10. vonieck

vonieck Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 95 is just about nera being an annoying brat. omg when is her downfall I CAN’T STAND HER ANYMOOOREEE
    yeah i kinda felt that kidnapping vibe too and i repeat myself, i can’t stand nera anymore but as that meme says: “god’s timing is always right”

LeideLis likes this.
  11. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And nobody, like nobody, even that high socialite girls who met Nera before, questioning about her eyes? Did we miss something? :blobconfused:

Good thing in ch 95 we get a glimpse of Ian the snake, ah I mean thick skinned & filthy rich Ian & Iris & Empress Ilya :blobbunny:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    DOHere and rock.doll like this.
  12. Ark182

Ark182 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like Ian the Twink honestly, I don't like any of the characters this novel is just getting stupid, Ian is just eye candy prince charming, Iris is just basically a self inserted mary sue, the villains are one-dimensionally evil because the plot demands it. The moment Iris has enough power, she'll lash out like a bitch.
    And as much as it pains me, I do agree with what Nera said. Iris did have everything going for her, great parents, Status & Title, devoted friends, a sis-con brother, everyone loves her, she's an unleasher with great ideas ( which she ripped off.) and a handsome prince charming who will become an emperor. ( Gee almost as if the Author Knows what most people are thinking) and Nera is representing that. Because she's making it very painfully obvious that it's all about Iris in this novel.
    I hate how they always praise her for the amazing ideas she comes up with and she just passes it off as her own, like how that long hair dumbass praised her for the amazing discovering of the..." fingerprint". I totally cringe at that. She didn't bother saying this already existed in her past life, she just took the credit for it.
    There are too many plotholes, not enough character development on both the good and bad guys, and Iris is just not relatable at least not in her second timeline. So I'm making my own fan comic of this.

13. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    .... yikes

Everything great for her? Yep, Mom in an affair with her never knowing her read dad, mother and adopted dad dying/murdered, the brother kicked out of estate and slaving himself in battles and dying there, herself getting treated like a slave by the bitches who use her money to live, getting raped, getting fucking cheated on, torture, abuse, threatened with life of others till murdered.

Gee joly what a fantastic having it all life and this is the first life she had that nera commented on she had everything. Lets not kid ourself,
    and why the fuck would Iris credit anyone for fingerprint when in her own world SHE IS THE ONE WHO DEVISE IT?
    Like the fuck? Why would scream- Im a witch from another planet guys, come kill me 24/7.

You are quite seriously just venting pointlessly to film your own headcanon in ur own comic. Characters being stupid now have nothing to do with Iris past , her 1st life or her reincarnator stuff

14. Ark182

Ark182 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought people knew what unleasher are. People with memories of another world. I guess you do have a point, so its my bad. But the story is still slow pace and the characters are still one-dimensional. so I'm dropping.

15. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess changing one's eye color is more simple and accessible rather than doing a paternity test? :hmm:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  16. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what really happen to the Carmandy girl in the end? I mean, I read a spoiler that said she's in a coma until the end of the story because of Nera's scheme, but then in another spoiler it's said that Iris saved her and they finally reconcile. Which one is true? I'm confused here.

17. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i want to know about her conditions, bcs before her coma she realise that Iris was a kind woman. She indeed an annoying girl because her jealous to Iris, i mean maybe she can change and get a better companion

18. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's not just me that feels the story has so many plot holes...:blobunsure::facepalm:
    I enjoyed the storyline before but now it just seems a bit forced or atleast not explained properly.
    I think the spoilers (part 6) on page 7 mentioned that iris and the carmandy girl reconcile after the later one gets caught in Nera's plots and iris saved her. I hope she repents though cause I hate bullies like her.

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  19. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I already read that. But before that spoiler, there's another spoiler that said the Carmandy girl got poisoned by Nera and fell into coma until the very end. That's why I'm confused which spoiler is the right one.

20. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knows, maybe, there are too many plotholes in the novel and then following the webtoon that ...well, here we have all the misunderstandings and 'RIP logic' moments. :blobamused:

Veille likes this.