Spoiler Angelic lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    ye , thats why I said he hangs himself aka suicide xD
    btw doesn't kakaopage has pages of novels as Pictures instead of text? Thats what it used to be some novels I tried while ago.

Yu07 likes this.
  2. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    O So read at kakao, take SS, TL with papago ,???, profit I suppose ?

3. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens to rona, how does she get caught and killed?

4. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    She is already out of the house and MC conveniently has a break in planned at her new "house" to kill her in manga rn, So prolly that,

snowberry and aboni_06 like this.
  5. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know how Jayna deals with that trifling fiancé of hers?

Gum_Drops and lazynoodles like this.
  6. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait but manga shows MC didnt frame her, the green haired maid did that on own.

In the manga, Green head made is shown to be greedy maid but cant come close to MC, so she tries to get close to angela but she already has Rona, she starts getting jealous of rona and MC knowing her nature from first timeline passes a comment in front of her saying to rona she will make her new head maid after current one retires. So green head mad with jealousy frames rona on own and MC takes advantage of it :eek:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  7. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah no wonder caser was pushed for ML in so many comments, But see this is a proper done story.
    MC gets trauma everytime she is with him even if he is changed, this is what many others forget and dumb down the nature of PTSD, PTSD just doesnt go away because the person is now changed. It haunts you for rest of your life without escape, Finally a novel who did PTSD from such horrible events right. Kudos

8. Just_One_More_Chapter

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg how can he be so sweet? Damn now Angela just gets more and more unforgivable doesn’t she? Thanks for the spoiler btw.

mart7206, Ravenz, torte1315 and 22 others like this.
  9. Just_One_More_Chapter

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr I love rebirth stories, but I’ve never understood how MCs can be so chilled around someone who hurt them in their first life or even killed them. Like as much as they’re ready to face the future with a new mindset, no one can let go of the past that easily

10. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How will the second prince ack after love posing??

tinyB and Pansy25 like this.
  11. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    I reckon you mean to say how will second prince act after love potion? The same way FL and fiance did in first life, they only worship angela like her lord and saviour, keep thinking how she couldn't be wrong and she will clarify it. She wont hurt them and they will give up everything for her.
    just like FL did in first life.

12. Pamtiur

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda hoped they managed to help him, so he can continue to be their friend...

TripleColor96 likes this.
  13. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    But second prince has nothing to with FL as frienship?
    You are confused bw Casir and 2nd prince i think

the one FL was engaged to in 1st timeline was Casier ( I think duke son?), He was fed a love potion there and heavily scars FL and executes her.
    Second Prince and First Prince have no appearence on relation in first timeline.
    In second tl, because angela heard about Second Prince ( who is also CP), she decides to ditch casier so he isn't fed any potion, thus he still loves FL like he did since childhood. But FL is heavily traumatized by him and wants no part of him and clearly cuts the rship. ( he lives in the end and gains his own happiness)
    Second prince, the one Angela now feeds love potion is a villain regardless because him and his mother are trying to kill Dan (First CP and ML), So FL takes revenge on them for Dan even if angela didnt feed him shit because they were living PoS.

So Angela, Second Prince and his mother third queen are yeeted nicely together.

14. Pamtiur

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh yea I most have...my bad and thanks for the clarification ^^

15. saedIfOxedni

saedIfOxedni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i ask for a detailed wall of text spoilers of how the MC systematically put her revenge on Angela.

16. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm tired of the fake white lotus bitches delusions: "EVERYTHING THAT MC HAS SHOULD BE MINE, IT SHOULD BE MINE"

All they do is to blame our Mc for their misfortune when they're the ones who creates their own karma. :blobtriumph:
    Like what the fucK?

Anyways I've been seeing some comments that Angela is also isekaid? Or just like our Mc who returned back to the past? :hmm:
    She didn't right?

Thank you so much for the spoilers :aww:

17. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author should make full on ryona novels and satisfy everyone already

aboni_06 likes this.
  18. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, Angela here is a green tea bitch but the better green tea bitch is the maid. The maid masterminded everything and she was the one whispering things to Angela. When she was gone, Angela was not as scheming nor as successful as she did on the 1st timeline.

White lotuses are clueless characters who just don't have enough self-awareness despite everything being in neon signs blinking at them.

Is she was isekaid (which I doubt) she might the better green tea bitch coz she very good at acting. But real, honest to goodness green tea bitches are.

the funny thing is these bitches think they have the moral and sometimes, legal high ground while 'taking back what supposed to theirs'. I am as astounded as you are. Like, they need the same amount of neon signs of self awareness for white lotuses.

19. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    where did you see any of those comments of angela being isekaid?

20. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw it at mangakakalot on its latest chapter :blobwoah: just need some confirmation tho.

Andddddddddddd there's this spoiler that Angela will know that mc came back from the past? Idk if dis iz real.

It's either angela will have an idea that mc came back from the past or knows the past, or Angela is isekaid.

But i dont know if these spoilers are real. :blobpopcorn_cool:. It's funny cuz the people are arguing over it. :blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020