Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Ayumi123

Ayumi123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As chapter 33 of manhwa is released, I am pretty curious on the Hessi (the head maid of Yeldria). Does she hate the princess because of the behaviour OG!Yeldria did in the past (it's possible to imagine how a character like her treat the maids)? Or because the princess (MC) trusts Daisy more than trusts her? As she's the one who deliver the drugs to the princess, she might be trusted by OG!Yeldria. Idk, OG!Yeldria is such a psychopath yet she seems to have pretty decent behaviour in front of her brother.

Anyway, I look forward to how manhwa will render the party chapter. I've read that part of novel (through Google translation - -; )
    MC will behave like a queen when she shields Nadricka from some noble's harm and use of abusive language. She will meet and talk to the Empress who is very friendly to the princess (since OG!Yeldria has such an awful personality I'm surprised by any person who is friendly to her). The dance scene with Ecklot is also eye-catching.

To those who want to read novel in English, I am afraid there isn't any English translation of the whole novel at the moment and I doubt if there will be non-official translations since the novel in Korean is a published work. If people could actually support the Korean novel and manhwa by purchasing them through official ways then there may be publishers attracted by the popularity and translate them in English or other languages. (I know the manhwa have official Indonesian translations).

Reading the novel through Google translation just make me want to learn Korean even more! I am working on the alphabet these days. My long-run goal is being able to read the whole 7 volumes in Korean. Are there any other people who take up Korean because of this novel?:blobowoevil:

2. Yonaa96

Yonaa96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoiler again jusseyoo:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

3. sharonhm214

sharonhm214 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just discovered it on INS and can’t stop watching the manhwa until latest chapter...
    Is there full novel in English? Is it only Korean in Ridibook?
    I’m team Ecklot...he is soooo damn hot lol
    I hope that he is still loving FL even she is not the original princess :blobhero:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  4. sharonhm214

sharonhm214 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.. if i buy the novel
    do i need to use a phone for opening google translation and ipad for opening the novel e-book? is it how it works?
    i'm definitely can't read Korean... :blob_teary::blob_teary:

5. Ayumi123

Ayumi123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only use my phone to read the novel. I bought the ebook from ridibooks and it allows copying 1000 characters in one go. Somehow I cannot copy and paste directly to google translation. So what I did is copy it to a browser and then paste it to google translation. It's pretty hassle, though.

Th.ay and sharonhm214 like this.
  6. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did u read the Chapter 33 ?:aww::aww::blobokhand: Can u share the Link Please:aww::aww::aww:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  7. Ayumi123

Ayumi123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is the Korean version released on kakaopage. Didn't think the en translations are uploaded yet.

midnightD143 likes this.
  8. Maculan

Maculan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to disappear, finals are looming (again).
    As I get it, he cannot meddle in the game, so in the confrontation between Yuriel and MC. He's just more curious about MC. (And it's hinted that he's)

God appears even before Cairos (who is set to appear in the 2nd half of 2nd volume). God sometimes talks to MC, but he doesn’t actually do anything. Well… except for some minor actions, as he’ll make diamonds (emeralds?) out of peas when MC asked him or he’ll break a vase out of spite.

I can’t understand the logic behind his appearances. Sometimes he’s there, sometimes he’s not.

Ecklot will love MC even after he knows the truth. After all, he never loved OG!Yeldria in the first place.

It’s indeed only on kakaopage (with age restriction, dammit). We can only patiently way for translation or raws (which are also not released yet).

Edit:
    Hesse is in no way jealous of Daisy. After all, MC thought that it was something personal, may be Yeldria killed someone Hesse loved (?). Hesse hates Yeldria and is actually a spy for Yuriel (and conspired to depose Yeldria). When she knew that MC evaded the punishment (during the birthday party), in her fury, Hesse tried to stab MC (Sieger saved her).

And OG!Yeldria is psychopath. She can be rather lovely if she needs something. She's just too cruel and likes to break people and mess with their minds (like she showed herself in front of Ecklot after Ecklot and MC slept together; or when she appeared in front of Nadricka and hit him hard to make him obey). When she becomes the emperor, there will be no restrictions for her, so the world will be in the agony.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  9. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    And something about time and ages in the novel. I tried to make sense of it.

Take it with a grain of salt, as it’s a lot a bit confusing to translate.

- Yeldria is 23/24
    - Essen is 26
    - The emperor (Yeldria’s brother) is 41
    - Daisy (MC’s maid) is 16/17
    - Yuriel is 19 (if I remember correctly)
    - Ecklot is 33-34 (somewhat 10 years older than Yeldria; not sure, though, as I could get it wrong)
    - Sieger’s four children are 4-10 (there are 4 of them, and, if I got it right, two boys and two girls)
    - Haven’t found information about others. I think Nadricka, Sieger and Cairos are the same age as Yeldria or younger (especially Cairos), and Lovia is older. (My thoughts are below)

- Ecklot became a concubine 5 years prior to the start of the novel.
    - Nadricka became a concubine even earlier (not sure).
    - Sieger was in OG!Yeldria’s knight harem for 2 years.
    - Sieger was a little boy when Ecklot was in his early twenties.
    - MC was transferred to OG!Yeldria’s body in winter.
    - The first 5 volumes take about less than a year (maybe even half a year).
    - After MC assassination (and OG!Yeldria return) and before MC return have passed around 6 years (for the present; for the harem).
    - For MC has passed half a year (for the past; for MC and God).

- Sieger was a «little boy» while Ecklot was in his early twenties when MC met them in the past. He already knew something about swordsmanship, though only a little. He was the height of MC’s chest (her 2nd body that is shorter than Yeldria’s body). So the age difference between Sieger and Ecklot must be 10-15 years (and Ecklot is around 33-34 when the novel starts).
    - For that reason, I think that Sieger is at most the same age as Yeldria, may be even younger; however, it seems to me a bit unnatural for him to become a commander at the age of 21 at most. (He spent 2 years in OG!Yeldria’s knight harem)
    - For Nadricka it has even less sense. On one hand, he seems younger than Yeldria or Essen. Given that OG!Yeldria loves teenage boys (to put it mildly), it’s logical for him to become her concubine even before 18. On the other hand, he became a concubine even before Ecklot (as I get it), so before OG!Yeldria turned 18.
    - If we assume that he is the same age or younger than OG!Yeldria, than he became a concubine in the age of 16-17 (?). Plus, he was a sex slave even before meeting OG!Yeldria.
    - Cairos feels younger and just acts sometimes most of the times immature. Plus, MC sometimes calls him a boy (she also calls Nadricka that; it could be mistranslation, though).
    - Lovia seems older, but it’s just a feeling. Plus, he already made a career, which I assume is not that easy, so him being 23-24 doesn’t make sense. Maybe 27-30 (?). But that’s just my assumption.

Daisy (16-17), Yuriel (19), Cairos (20ish), Nadricka/Sieger (22-25ish), MC (23-24), Essen (26), Lovia (?; 25-30), Ecklot (33-34), the emperor (41)

10. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Maculan Sieger has his own children? If so, who is the mother and what happened to her?

arlovebird likes this.
  11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    They're orphans like him

12. Yoonal

Yoonal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The children were adopted by sieger and they are orphans.... At last MC will also take care of those orphans as her own child :aww:

13. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @Maculan :bloblove: hoping and waiting for more wonderful spoilers :blobparty::blobparty::cookie::cookie:

kimberlyt likes this.
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey @Maculan, I forgot if you already spoiled OGYeldria's first time trying to take over MCs body (since you mentioned she taunted Ecklot), would you care to emphasize/add more details on her taking over moments (if she even has one with the other characters) and the first time MC saw Nadricka's bruises?

15. Sherlockisk

Sherlockisk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still confused about the whole MC and God going to the past and then returning back 6 years later ? Did they all recognize her ? What happened during the 6 years ?

beazacha likes this.
  16. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    So, as the chapter is out, there are some things.
    - At the moment, Nadricka is highly concerned about MC’s safety ("As you said, who would dare threaten me?"), and his concern will only grow over time (especially after the MC, Essen and Sieger’s conversation). That will lead to him begging MC to accept Lovia as her concubine (in order to protect her).
    - From translators' discord — they predicted quite right. The next time we see Lovia, he’ll cry. Not Essen, though.
    - Nadricka’s dress in the party (didn’t find the description of MC dress)
    Nadrika, whose palms were tense and wet, wore a dark blue suit and a milky white corsage on the chest leading to the nape of her neck. It was a decoration that went very well with his platinum hair.

The children are more like little siblings for them. They'll call MC "big sister" (언니 and 누나).

So, I'm not sure when those moments start. Yeldria's body gradually rejects MC's soul (for that reason MC sometimes falls ill or unconscious). It's quite frightening for MC, as there will be moments when she cannot remember how she end up in one place or another.

Also, Yeldria will visit MC in the nightmares. One time she'll try to persuade MC that MC is just her [Yeldria] without memories or that MC is something that Yeldria created, not another human being.

MC freaked out when she saw the blood on Nadricka's head. Her hands were also in blood. She called for a doctor (and Essen also came by), and then, after Nadricka had been treated, rushed to find a way to stop Yeldria (a spell from the mages).

They all will recognize her; after all, she resembles OG!Yeldria a lot. Also, only MC have returned, God is stuck in the past.
    After OG!Yeldria had returned, the war broke out (Yeldria attacked Cairos' empire). Sieger, Lovia and Nadricka fled from the palace. Cairos became an emperor and was fighting a war with Yeldria. Ecklot stayed with Yeldria. Essen fled from the palace even before OG!Yeldria returned (yes, he was like "I love you, MC, but we cannot be together, so bye").

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    TrinaAngel, gracecfe, noah21 and 13 others like this.
  17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks once again for the spoilers @Maculan! Any emphasis on OGYeldria's talk with/taunt on Ecklot?

18. khmissy

khmissy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me on all the snu snu FL has with her MLs? I know that she's done it with Nadrica. What about the rest?

19. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    From the current available spoilers, Seiger was semi-spoiled if you try to look hard enough. Lovia gets it after he becomes her official concubine again, Ecklot will be a bit late, Essen as well

20. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find it right now, as this scene is actually quite hard to pinpoint, as we (as readers) see it much later through Ecklot's several flashbacks. He won't tell MC of this encounter. But I surely remember that he asks OG!Yeldria "Who you are?". She laughs and asks him in return "Why have you never asked her the same question?"

Lovia sleeps with MC in 3rd volume-ish (they will have a semi-snusnu scene, and some time after that they'll start sleeping together, but it's surely before Sieger), Sieger sleeps with MC after the tournament in the middle of 4th volume, Ecklot in 2nd half of 4th volume, Cairos in 1st half of 5th volume.
    We won't have a scene with Essen until the epilogue (i.e. 7th volume), and it will be rather short.