Spoiler College Student Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by magical_al00, May 21, 2020.

1. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow very interesting, truly this story is way different from many others indeed.
    Thank you so much for the goodies @vivixn..

Be In Touch everyone
    By the way ...the new Eng. released is up to ch31, so no far from RAW..

Take care guys
    samira01

2. Honeypoppyland86655

Honeypoppyland86655 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So like I literally waiting for something new with this book but again we got to see female fighting with each other. I was expecting maybe some yuri or girl best friend. I literally thoughts the concubine was .

3. Honeypoppyland86655

Honeypoppyland86655 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the author is one those people who doesn't stay that strict to the book lmao.

Creolenerd and miso_soup like this.
  4. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which of the two is closer to the actual story?
    1. Concubine Lin actually had a crush on the Empress. This might have been due to her being neglected and scorned because of her lowly status and finally receiving kindness? But when Emperor started showing signs of being interested in the Emperor she might have directed her affection towards him so the Emperor and Empress won’t get together. In turn she’ll atleast be the empress’s BFF instead of being in a GL . (Sadly from the recent spoiler above, it seems she tried to assassinate the empress?)
    2. She was good at hiding her viciousness and didn’t think she would lose her boy toy emperor to the empress. Did she really fall in love with emperor and betray the empress?

5. Yamanka

Yamanka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the first one, what i've seen before about her, she was genuine with the empress, but after she heard the emperor tried to investigate "who wants to kill MC" she looks darkened and mad, i think she wasn't really sincere from the beginning, she's just looking for protection from MC, remember Harem is MC's domain or maybe she just feel she's above MC coz she was the only one who's Majesty (i hate to say he's the ML) cares for, so she think it nice to be friend with MC but she never know one day the condition will reverse the majesty will care the empress more than her, so she turned her character from the good one be the bad one

lostross, Pochoclo and kawaii12345 like this.
  6. aitakm1

aitakm1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngl after reading all the spoilers and thinking it through, I don’t really like the ML anymore. I’m disappointed in him, but hopefully reading the manhwa will give me more insight on him and change my mind, bc rn im feeling if he’s gonna be like that, I’d rather our Empress get a different man.

M30WWWW, Jo5ee, nasur1n and 11 others like this.
  7. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I know- he evolves a lot down the road & really grows as a character as well as becomes dedicated to the MC so while it’ll take a while, I think the progress will be fun to see as well as the end result. We also really don’t know his prior background with the original mc- she could’ve been incredibly antagonistic towards him & he responded the way he did ‍♀️ so it’d be nice to get his perspective especially on the past.

Maybe I’m just less harsh on tsundere’s because it’s one of my fave character tropes & I know the character undergoes a lot to be on that same playing field as the MC. & that eventual growth into being a better person & love interest is done p well. So hopefully we get that soon!

TaiyakiPan likes this.
  8. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the concubine ever punished for her actions

Laluna2021 likes this.
  9. greencynefin

greencynefin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I dont like this ML. There was no changing in his part. Even after the MC came back, he still left the MC and went to see the concubine. And then went ahead and tortured the MC. The author made the MC too badass and smart for an idiotic and gullible man.

M30WWWW, martinezz31, Meleee and 24 others like this.
  10. Im Who Im

Im Who Im Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or the art of manhwa is changing!? The drawing of first 30 chapters was so cute and captivating, but somehow it’s off in the latest chapters. Idk (n), since I’m so in love with the MC and how the story is going (ml is obviously still a jerk) , but seeing the art recently really makes me wanna drop it though :cry: The art looks from manhwa style to manhua to meo_O. Anyway, I read somewhere that lady Lin turns out to be some snake later, and the ending is not that good :(

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Viliel, Scapezz and talexus93 like this.
  11. Uchicha101

Uchicha101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this manhwa on hiatus? I really loved the story. It's quite unique. Btw, ML is a trash. If I were the empress, I will make him suffer a lot more and find myself another guy. He always put Gong Lin first, man .. what a jerk!

Scapezz likes this.
  12. Laluna2021

Laluna2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did that concubine ever get punished? Or receive any retribution?:blobpeek:

Bhabna likes this.
  13. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If she's that smart and badass she wouldn't choose the emperor and stay with him. Like srsly, who would tho? Knowing there's that concubine lin who leaches him off ( and her creepy servant who always tried to frame her ) and He always prioritized that concubine over the empress. That was the reason she died in the first place.

Sometimes I hate the author for trying to downgrade a badass woman's taste for a drama. Thanks for the spoilers everyone :aww:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  14. Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi does anyone have spoilers on what happens during the 2 years she was gone and what happened to the concubine after mc was back pls :)

TaiyakiPan, simplysharonda and Veille like this.
  15. Gintokissidechick

Gintokissidechick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just stated reading this and I was looking forward to some wholesome female friendship. Too bad on that end. ML is still a class A jerk from all these spoilers

lostross, Scapezz and jialinelaw like this.
  16. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol
    Lowkey toxic novels like these are one of the reasons why some stupid women think that men who have these tendencies are redeemable.

-keeps on going back to the girl he likes
    -leaves you behind for other women that are not his mother or sister
    -childish
    -stupid
    -abusive
    -TOXIC

Like, GIRL, look at the early signs and pull out as fast as you can to save yourself. It's not your job to make him a "better person" or to change or lecture him. Ladies, you're NOT HIS MOTHER. Don't wait for round two.

Ruyi255, martinezz31, Meleee and 17 others like this.
  17. comicfannnnnnnn

comicfannnnnnnn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! does anyone have a link to the novel in english?

TaiyakiPan likes this.
  18. Emeraldmimi

Emeraldmimi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with spoilers. Just wanted to *high five* you! Many of us have been down this road and it's good to try to help others avoid it. I hope, at least, some listen!

Scapezz and talexus93 like this.
  19. Raze

Raze New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I know the ML is shit, but man, the MC wasn't pretty much a saint you know
    Why do everyone sleep on that fact?
    PD: Does someone know where I can find the novel?

20. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but fuck this honestly. They've confessed to each other, Lin gets poisoned and the person who ur suppose to LOVE, told u not to go but ur ass still went to another girl??? Fucking seriously? Does he even truly love her? Fuck this shit. I should have listened to my guts. The art,and the beginning was shit. The ml is shit, and I'm disappointed for the fl. Why tf would u fall for that kind of man when u yourself dislike those type of men???? He's literally a child in a man's body. Like the author forgot that part. A massive plothole. I hate this.