Spoiler The Great Wish

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 16, 2019.

1. y7r8t76

y7r8t76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where Dream Kuhn was when Dream Sienna was on her deathbed? Did he already pass away as well or was he just MIA?

Also, I'm on the side that I believe the main story wasn't a dream and that Dream Sienna was a foretelling of the future or an alternate timeline. Like this might be confusing but after Dream Sienna asked for a dream to god, she woke up not being able to remember; I have this theory that maybe she wasn't able to remember because the Main story Sienna rewrote over that timeline of where Dream sienna and Kuhn exist. This sounds confusing as I write ngl but it's just a thought ahaha

snzzykitten, boom2424 and Yunfei Xu like this.
  2. awskop

awskop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It breaks my heart to think that the "present" happy ending could just be a dream given to the main character's future (and sadder) self. Rather than wallow in a depressing ending, I choose to believe that both ending occurred in a multi-verse situation.

snzzykitten, bochucha and rock.doll like this.
  3. artizeasluvr

artizeasluvr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Truth is, if we think about it, why would the author put that epilogue in the end? After all the fluff etc..and not to mention the fact that MOST of the readers find theirselves theorizing the same thing, which led me to believe that its exactly what the author wants too. Both confusing us and perhaps the theory is true? Lastly, i believe Sienna wanted a good dream about Kuhn and her life in general. We all categorized this novel at first read, fluff, then this makes me believe that God did give her a good dream if the theory is true, a damn good fluffy one which in turn twists our heads and makes us question which life was real.
    Which one is the Great Wish? Reuniting the clan and empire or Sienna’s present life/dream or the alternate beginning Sienna also lowkey wished for from God?

4. Misscandies

Misscandies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapter to the end of when it's getting more twisted story ?

5. hiddencholic

hiddencholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL-ing random pages of Volume 4

Volume 4 started out with Sienna going to practice swordmanship. She was excited to go to her spot because Kuhn would be there. Kuhn kissed her immediately when he saw her. :blobxd: This time, talking took up most of their time. Kuhn was asking her if she have a third marriage candidate because he would also get rid of him lol.

(Kuhn dig up some secrets of Joseph (1st candidate) and Levi Morton (2nd candidate) spread them. Joseph murdered Levi because of this so now Sienna have no engagement partner).

Sienna was unaware that Kuhn was the one who orchestrated that and with Kuhn's question she now has an inkling. Sienna was asking Kuhn some questions about Kalligo, Raad Company etc. but would pull back and asked him not to answer if it is hard to say. Kuhn became a little irritated because Sienna would again put up her walls. He also asked Sienna questions so that it would be fair. However, his questions was only about her daily life like what she eats, what time she sleeps etc.

There is an imperial meeting attended by Dian, Sienna, and Kuhn. After the meeting, Kuhn approached Sienna and asked her where she was going. She told him that she was returning to her palace. Kuhn asked her if he could come and eat. Sienna immediately agreed. Dian suddenly asked if he could come too.

Kuhn was looking at Dian as if asking him not to come but Dian wants to be close to Sienna too so he endured Kuhn's stares. Sienna, unaware of their stares, thought that the two must be very hungry. :blobxd:

Dian promptly leave after dinner because all they do is study and work and Dian does not like that. Kuhn laughed after and said that Sienna is quite good with her tactic.

After this, Kuhn wants the answer to his confession. Sienna told him that she likes him. Kuhn made her repeat "i like you" many times. He also told Sienna that he does not want a secret relationship. He wants to tell everyone the she is his. He proceeded to list down the disadvantages of going public with their relationship. Sienna asked him what is the advantage. The only advantage is the world knows their relationship. Sienna laughed since the disadvantage clearly outweighs the advantage.

She was worried for Kuhn since he's close to Iron King and announcing his relationship with her might put him under scrutiny. Kuhn said that he does not care and the Iron King would also help them. He maintains that letting others know their relationship is beneficial so that if anyone pulls a trick on Sienna he can just grab them and throw them out.

They started to list their rules. Kuhn initially wanted permission to kiss Sienna even if in public but Sienna declined. He asked if holding her hand is fine and she agreed. He will always be her partner on informal and formal events.

Sienna was thinking that he may be the one in his eyes now but it is not certain whether this would hold true 20 years from now. She added a rule that they should not betray/cheat. Kuhn gave her the unique pledge of three kisses after.
    "I can only see you with my eyes."
    "My ears only hears your words."
    "The songs of joy my soul sings are yours only."

They kissed after but a knock interrupted them. They assumed that the knock is Countess Pope warning to Kuhn. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

MTL only so might not 100% accurate

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  6. the-rolling-stoltzer

the-rolling-stoltzer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is soooo satisfying. Thank you! :blobparty:

booloob, EliSen and hiddencholic like this.
  7. hiddencholic

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuhn and Sienna attended the wedding banquet of Iron King and Violet. Their custom is the wedding banquet is held the day after the wedding so the couple already have their first night. They went to the banquet really late so they will not get the attention from the couple but when they arrived the couple has not arrived yet.

Everyone was waiting for the couple and eventually a servant told them that Violet would not be able to attend the banquet because she was sick and Iron King would just go to the banquet for a short time and return immediately. Everyone blushed except Sienna. She asked if a doctor should be sent since Violet is not feeling well. Everyone blushed again and tried to hold back their laughter.

Kuhn whispered to Sienna that is not the case. They just really could not go. Sienna understand that sickness is a better excuse than saying that they were too lazy to go. (Such innocence hahaha). Kuhn laughed and told her that she would laugh too the day she understood what this means. They went to a balcony since the stares directed towards them started to become annoying. They did not close the balcony curtain since they are at a wedding banquet and that would be rude. Kuhn kissed Sienna and they started to be lovey dovey while many were sneakily looking at them from the entrance of the balcony. They only stopped because Sienna accidentally looked in the eye of an older noble while she was hugging Kuhn. They went back to the banquet with Kuhn's arm draped around her waist. She belatedly realized this and tried to remove his arms but Kuhn overpowered her. Lol

After their first night, she now realized why Violet could not get out of the bed. Sienna could also barely move. She even made a realization gesture(slamming her fist to her other palm when she realized :blobjoy:) As expected from the author of Lucia, Kuhn is also a beast. After doing it for two times, he told Sienna that it is just the beginning and he needs to do it five more times. Sienna bargained to just two more hahahaha.

Again MTL so might not be 100% accurate :blobsmilehappyeyes:

8. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

AHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL :blobjoy: This is so sweet and funny. :blobmelt:

'Lucia' is my absolute fav, and now this story, tho sad that the TL is still ongoing and have to wait. :blobcatblush: Love Kuhn & Sienna! :blobcatblush:

Thank you so much for spoilers! :blobnom:

9. hiddencholic

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuhn might be one of the best ML for me. Kuhn thought that he will always be second to Sienna's responsibilities and that's okay. There's nothing wrong with being second.

I love how Sienna is written. She come across as stoic but she slowly shows emotions when she was able to experience many things because of Kuhn. Countess Pope did not like Kuhn but she could not tell him to leave Sienna alone because Sienna became most beautiful when talking about Kuhn. :bloblove:

The reason why Sienna did not get pregnant even if they started doing it in Volume 4 is because she was drinking a special contraceptive tea. Males have to drink the tea before but females drink it after. Sienna is frequently the one who drinks lol because some of their snu snu are unplanned.

As said in one of the spoilers, in Book 5 Kuhn will go to the desert. Sienna also went to the desert as an envoy after. The part of the desert where Sienna went was suddenly attavked by desert monsters and they were saved by Kuhn and Kalligo.

After defeating the monsters, Sienna's unicorn suddenly ran away so Kuhn chased after her. (Kuhn gave Sienna a unicorn for her birthday). They got stuck in a cave for thirteen days because of heavy downpour. :blobamused:

Symptoms started in Book 6 with her being dizzy but she dismissed it. She was able to confirm it at the start of Book 7 when she was speaking with Countess Pope. Apparently, demigods' period is always regular and Sienna's late. She was always sleepy and her appetite decreased.

Sienna told Dian that she is pregnant when Dian told her that he will relinquish the throne for his family. She accidentally called him brother before and Dian wanted her to repeat but she never did. :blobjoy: Dian was so angry at Kuhn that Sienna was surprised when Dian's serene face was replaced by anger.

Kuhn was not in the capital then. When he arrived at his place, Walter immediately informed him that Dian was waiting for him since dawn. Dian immediately punched him when he saw Kuhn. Dian also screamed many curses towards him. He clearly told Kuhn not to cross the line before marriage for Sienna's honor. Dian managed to land a punch on his chin when Kuhn realized that that means Sienna is pregnant.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  10. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is soo Dian. Hitting your future brother in law because he got your sister pregnant before marriage.:blobrofl::blobrofl:

11. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU for such wonderful details! :blobnom:

Kuhn & Sienna are my yin & yang. Sienna reminds me a little bit of Artezia from "The villainess lives twice" ....Cedric and Tia have a special place in my heart. :blobmelt: I love these kind of couples, MLs loving unconditionally their waifus, and FLs being strong, stoic, independent but having a very soft spot for their husbandos, and vice versa. :blobcatblush:

Dian is just so sweet and awesome! Glad that this time Sienna was able to know it and get closer to him. Mmm...may be a stupid question but who is older, Sienna or Dian? From the webtoon I got that Sienna is older but from novel spoilers about Dian's backstory, shouldn't he be the older one? The emperor had Dian mom first, then after Dian mom's got banished he married Sienna mom and then Sienna was born later, so logically Dian should be older, at least 9 months older no? Or did I miss something like the emperor meeting up with Dian mom even tho he was married already?:blobunsure:

13 days, in a cave, ....oh my. :blobnosebleed:

shashasha, Naant, booloob and 4 others like this.
  12. the-rolling-stoltzer

the-rolling-stoltzer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm super with you - I love couples like Artezia x Cedric and Sienna x Kuhn. Mostly because they fight problems - not each other!

Dian is older. I think he may have been a child out of wedlock with a noble daughter that the Lehman family (red king - Sienna's mom) ruined so that they could take that position instead. Dian's mom had to take Dian, run away and hide in the slums because the Lehmans were so powerful. Then Emperor marries red king (but hates her) and Sienna is born. Emperor truly loved Dian's mom, which is why he has a soft spot for Dian but a cold one for Sienna.

In chapter 36 - there's a super cute drawing of how Dian also feels like he's the younger brother because sienna is only 20 yrs old but she's so much more mature than he was at that age.

shout out to reireiss' blog on WordPress to read it! (She's doing a great job and has translated to chp37 as of today!)

13. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for answer and shout out. :blobnom:

BTW, on batoto you can find the indonesian (i think?:hmm:) rips of the webtoon up to the latest raw ch/s which is 71. Also, indonesian is way easier to MTL, at least google makes more sense than the usual nonsense, heh. :blobsmirk:

14. hiddencholic

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love how the two were written. They are balanced with their love for each other. I love that Kuhn is okay with not being the priority. He just know that whenever Sienna gets tired then he would be her refuge.

It's true with what rolling-stoltzer said they fight problems, not each other. Both Kuhn and Levan(Sienna's secretary) thought that Sienna would get angry when she discovered Levan in Kuhn's palace but she was calm. (Countess Pope is different though hahahhahah when she discovered Levan works for Kuhn she treated him coldly)

There are no misunderstandings with the both of them. Also, Kuhn is just a good lover for Sienna. When they were in the cave, Sienna thought that she was being pampered much more than when she was in the palace lol

Their food is red scorpion and a flower for dessert(forgot the name) in the desert. Kuhn would hunt these and cook them.

Sienna craved for these when she was pregnant. However, red scorpion is very hard to transfer because they die immediately and the meat would dissolve. Kuhn, nevertheless, ordered Kalligo large shipments for them. They thought Kuhn has a new business venture since these red scorpions are tasty but they were all just for Sienna.

Kuhn and Dian are also very overprotective of Sienna. Kuhn have the best doctor in Raad Company visit Sienna everyday. Sienna asked if it is natural for a doctor to visit everyday. Countess Pope assured her that it is natural. Lol

Kuhn also moved to Sienna's palace. His work is brought to him and would only leave if necessary.

Sienna and Dian also attended a summon from the emperor. Kuhn dropped them off and started reminding Dian to keep an eye on Sienna and see if she is tired etc. Dian seriously told Kuhn that he would never take his eyes off Sienna. :blobjoy:

I also think that Sienna resembles Tia especially with their relationship with their mother. The Red King might not hurt Sienna physically but she stunted her growth. She picks everything for Sienna like her staff, the books she would read etc. Good thing Sienna started dreaming and met Kuhn.

The red king wants to seperate Sienna and Kuhn. She planned to let others see Fatima and Kuhn in one room so that he would be the subject of ugly rumors. She believes that Sienna would drop Kuhn after such rumors spread because of her personality. Fatima told Sienna of this plan.(she's redeemed for me after this :blobsweat:)

Red King invited Kuhn to her palace but have him wait. The room is very hot because of the fireplace but Kuhn refuses to drink the tea. She had Kuhn waited a long time only to cancel. When Kuhn went out, a servant told him that he was called in the emperor's palace so he went there. A fireplace was also lit in that room. It turns out that the aphrodisiac is not in the tea but was burned together with the wood in the fireplace. Kuhn was affected by the smell. While suffering, someone came to the room. He thought that the aphrodisiac was making him hallucinate Sienna but she was really in the room with him. Sienna was angry with her mother for hatching such plans. Her manuever is instead of Fatima being seen with Kuhn, she would be the one with him. She and Kuhn would then be the subject of rumors. Kuhn does not want Sienna to come near him but she assures him that it is fine to relieve the symptoms. However, Kuhn does not want to sully their love with false feelings. They just hugged while Kuhn was willing the symptoms away. Sienna thought of one of the features of the demigods are they do not get drunk and resistant to poison. She had Kuhn drink some of her blood and the symptoms was cleared.

It turns out Sienna knew where to go because she threatened a maid. Kuhn was very surprised because it is not in her nature to do so. He thought that he was becoming a bad influence on her. He started to apologize that he made her lose her honor, her relationship with her mother, but he was angrily interrupted by Sienna. She told him that all of it is her choice. It was not Kuhn's fault that her relationship with her mother became strained. Kuhn hugged her because the Red King is still her mother and talking of altering their relationship is still sad.

Everyone knew that they were lovers so let her act like a lover. Regarding being an empress, she believes that if she become or did not become empress it is up to the will of god.

Countess Pope interrupted them because the Red King arrived. Countess Pope asked Kuhn after Sienna left if he knew just how much Sienna sacrificed for him. She wanted to tell him to leave Sienna alone but she remembers just how beautiful Sienna is whenever she talks about Kuhn. She just warned Kuhn that although she cannot walk, she will punish Kuhn with her own hands if he ever break Sienna's heart. Kuhn bowed and promised. (He's a little afraid of Countess Pope lol)

Red King is demanding to search Sienna's palace because she needs to punish a traitor (the maid). Sienna denied her access to her palace with finality. She thought that she would be at ease since she knew the crimes of Red King and this is for the best but it still hurts her. :blob_teary:

Sienna until Book 7 still sometimes feel sad because her relationship with her mother turned sour.

MTL so might not be 100%accurate

15. lunafreya

lunafreya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank soooooo much for spoiling us!! I know theres like so many volumes (7/8) and that you are at volume 4 but would love and really appreciate it if you could share more fluffy/sweet moments along the way:blobmelt::aww: (yay for more pregnancy spoilers!!) Really hyped if these events will be drawn in the webtoon as well haha:blobmelt:

16. hiddencholic

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! I just post spoilers as I read since this novel is too precious not to share. I just glossed over volume 5 and 6 because I'm too excited to read Volume 7 and Sienna's pregnancy lol.

I'll post more spoilers for Volume 5 and 6 when I have time again since the weekend is over. :blobsad:

Sienna and Kuhn will be going to a trip to Duke Bless's territory in Volume 4. The trip will last for a month. Kuhn got the White Chip(forgot the actual name will edit this when I re-read) for their ship. That ship is very luxurious and many nobles would like to use it but it is very exclusive. There is even a crowd just to see the ship on the day of their departure.

Their rooms are adjacent to each other. Sienna was teasing Kuhn if he would break in to her bedroom but quickly denied. Sienna told him that he can break in. Kuhn looked funny after which caused Sienna to laugh.

One night while they were sailing, the ship suddenly stopped so Kuhn went out to check. It turns out there were fishermen that collided with the ship. Kuhn gave them a better boat. It was late at night when he returned to his room. On his way, he saw that Sienna's door is open and he met Sienna's eyes. He asked permission from Sienna and Sienna's reply is pulling Kuhn to her arms. She decide to stick with her feelings that moment.

After that, they are now sleeping together every night. :blobokhand:

However, they could not do that when they arrived at Duke Bless' palace. They have different rooms because they were unmarried. Kuhn tried to sneak out because he misses Sienna but there are servants stationed at their door so they could attend to them immediately. Duke Bless's hospitality became an obstuction for Kuhn. Sienna misses him too btw. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

17. hiddencholic

Reading List:
    Link
    Weighing in on the theory that the whole novel is just a dream, I think it is not.

The title of the side story is Another Future. Emperors get a god's call. God talks to them and say when their lives will end. In Sienna's god's call, an entity asked her for a wish. All the emperors receive a great wish when they have a god's call. She dreamed for the first time and was crying when she wakes up. She asked for a dream because she was curious of what others called a dream since demigods do not dream.

I agree with one of the post here that the god made her dream about the life of the current Sienna. Her life is just the another future. Just like the side stories of Lucia where it was shown what happened with Hugo and Damien if they did not meet Lucia. Both events happened but it happened in another life and not in the current timeline. Her dream is just a comfort for her who had a sad and tough life.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  18. Joaniceee

Joaniceee New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I TRIED READING IN KAKAOPAGE BAHASA BUT IT NEED COINS

19. Dols06

Dols06 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3 novels from author Covering The Sky are the best so far. ( lucia, the greatest wish, living as the villainess queen ).
    The story telling, character, development and plots are really good. Not a cheesy romance yet make us tingles and fluffed and of course the smut moments are well written. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Looking forward for another novel from the author. Especially Lucia's continuation of Damian.
    And i wish the TITTLE itself will be 'DAMIAN'. :blobok:

Thank you for the spoilersssss guys

20. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much for all the spoilers i read the manhwa and the whole spoiler thread today lol

cometothedarkside97 likes this.