Resolved Long shot

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Meloman, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi people! Hope you are all doing well!

anyway I was reading something about a QT world with a cooking theme and remembered reading another cooking world theme... the thing is all I remember is that in that world people could increase their “super” powers through eating Super cooked dishes- thus the MC (QT? BL? BG? Transmigrated? Really can’t remember mc)... and the MC of course became a super chef or something along those lines, but mainly it was about eating and getting stronger through good food...

right, some chicken drumstick was on anti theft display but Mc ate it, eventually

oh and he got some rainbow cake won in a competition

I know it’s very little info but if you remember it- please tell me the name of that novel...

PS today I did some “fancy” cooking myself:
    2 avocados, 3 hard boiled eggs, pink radishes a bunch, 2 smaller purple onions, also I cooked about 50g of bacon type cubes, half a yellow pepper, small red pepper, a tea spoon of lemon juice, a bit of dill and another green thing looking like skinny green par of spring onions, a bit of line (?) oil (tasteless natural oil), a bunch of green leaves (round ones here they are called something like nut salad?), salt and pepper... really a very filling salad, probably enough for 4 people with another little side dish, really filling. Delicious as well.

2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure this was from The Devil's Cage. One of the dungeons the MC visits.

Meloman likes this.
  4. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! :blob_pompom: