LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... the only one who thinks Banda is cute is Mei...

2. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the initial reason that Vanda went to meh kun?

3. Darquesse

Darquesse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which, to be honest, is a perfectly rational response to seeing an eldritch abomination floating near his daughter

Eddy andres likes this.
  4. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Death Attribute users attracting each other. Mei showed up when Van visited Origin.

Shance likes this.
  5. TouchMeLikeASpaceBar

TouchMeLikeASpaceBar [Innocent]

Reading List:
    Link
    It was in a dream after he visited. He also helped one of the Bravers being experimented on and met the one that is being used as a body double

6. blue skywolf

blue skywolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van also helped the braver with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).

7. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't she turn the dude into the ancestor of vampires or smth?
    In any case, I don't think it was morally wrong of her to commit necrophilia to literally ensure the survival of sentient life, considering her role

8. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't kink shame here. So long as the corpse feels like it, whether before or after turning into a corpse, it's alright. Forced necro-hankypanky is a different issue altogether.

LWolf likes this.
  9. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    If I was nitpicky, I would say that it's hard to get any meanigfull approval from a souless meat puppet (even at least a legally valid one, and no, moving its head up and down by yanking its spine like a hand puppeter would do is not the same as it nodding a yes) ... So I don't think any court would ever take into account consent in a case of necrophilia...

10. lordtalon

lordtalon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wasn't the ancestor his two children with vida where the ancestors of the vampires and ghouls. The vampire one i think was claiming to return one day when he died.

11. Donce

Donce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, wrong, good, evil and similar shit is only in your head. At last this is how this novel go. And I think it is right. Like few reincarnated said to Van he can't make undead because it is evil. But why it is evil? Only because he himself believes it is evil. But who give him right to decide what is evil and what is good?
    So, is necrophilia good or is it bad? In which physics laws it is written? Only physics laws are absolute, all else are just your own thinking. And who dead and given you right to decide what is good and what is evil? :)
    To Vida necrophilia was good and here are many other gods who support her. So they too don't see anything bad in it.
    Meat puppet can't say YES? And than did he said to you NO? It would be wrong if he said NO, but Vida anyway raped him. :D

12. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think Vida brought him back more as a Frankenstein's Monster, he was running off his brain's programming, so more meat robot than meat puppet. He probably just didn't have a soul, his own brain could still give consent.

13. Startarrot

Startarrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually weve seen that being soulless is equivalent to being completely brain dead. Case in point the live dead. Has all biological function but no will, emotion, or thought. The only thing they can do on their own is breathe. We see this with the adventurer girl that was offered up to the noble orcs way back.

FranckOA and Korleone like this.
  14. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a live dead, the corpse and everything related, is specifically prepared to be used that way, brain function is limited to keeping autonomous functions like breathing going. Vida is a Greater God, she can keep his brain from actually dying.

15. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Besides, a better example of being soul less would be Van's first dungeon, where all of the monsters run on autopilot, unless Heinz is mentioned around them.

16. Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi Suu | Loves and protects Master

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder if the ability to use death magic originated from the blessing Vida gave Zakkart. making undead is essentially just adding life to a dead body so id think Vida could bring Zakkart back to semi-life.

also the ancestors of Vampires and Ghouls are the twin children of Vida and Zakkart.

17. Startarrot

Startarrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been stated that death magic originated from the first deman king. A bit of his mana got mixed into the pieces of the creation heroes souls when he shattered them. Rod fused them together then sent it off to earth and forgot about it soon after. Death mana was only reawakening because of the experiments that van was put through in origin that literally was ripping it out of him.

18. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not the case at all. He had death attribute from the start in origin. It's why he was sold off to be experimented on to begin with. Also it never stated that death magic originated with Guduranis. He was just the only other known user besides Van. There was never anything about the creation heroes having demon king mana in their soul fragments.

19. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Scion』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, isn't mana attribute a property manifest from one's soul? People are researching ways to have Death Attribute; Avalon and there are people who have Death Attribute mana in its limited form; Legion/8th Guidance. And then there's Mei who was basically infused with it and met her literal God Father through dream sequence. How is it that there are people other than Van who have Death Attribute mana, what is the rule that allows one to use Death Attribute? Exposure to it seems to be a very important thing. Considering that Vandelieu's soul was exposed to it in the past, 8th Guidance was exposed to it, and Mei was exposed it. It seems that those infused with it, have it.

20. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    He was sold as a baby, the researchers found he had no attribute, and a huge mana supply. From Origin's pov, it is impossible to not have a magic attribute, so they experimented on Van until they found one.