Spoiler I Became the Male Lead’s Step Mother/남주의 엄마가되어 버렸다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol we have the same thought :blobjoy::blobjoy:

2. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know?

Who is Abel's real parents?

3. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The artist really does like giant ass eyebrows.

Big update on mangadex. Damn, why the frick is Hades so damn innocent and cute? MC is accidently doing a darn good job seducing the guy. I hope she starts to fall for him as well soon.

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Its probably just me overthinking this and probably because its a different scanlator who posted the mass update but I'm semi sus on the heroine. I'm a bit irritated of MC saying heroine was OGAbel's salvation (again, it might just be me overthinking). The way I see it, from the available data we have on the OGPlot, heroine was more of a band aid. Abel's trauma is still there, he's still a cold character at that point who was probably looking for some comfort, and he's still longing for Hades well beyond his death. I know all the factors are basically high levels of trauma especially since it was during his developmental years, but I got irritated on that panel of Deborah or what's her name in MCs memory of the OGPlot (a third reminder, that I'm most likely overthinking this and will reread the other version scanslation when they get to it)

5. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering the explanation of Able's powers and their tendency to rampage due to mental instability. I wonder if MC's interference in his life by making it happier and less abusive will prevent the 11th birthday rampage or at least greatly reduce it's effect. Kid's getting a happy family, abusive b***h is tossed out after one day, and his haters are being silenced. Hades is going to be happier and spending more time around now that he has a wife.

6. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    You can just pm me on here. There's a message box on the top right corner. Right now I have chapters 49-53. When I have more time I'll mtl them.

13oddballbooks, Qoer and BrytteM like this.
  7. ViviFreya

ViviFreya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers :)
    Can you please spoil us the plot points if it's not too much trouble?

8. neekoiii

neekoiii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you to all the spoilers. I wonder if there's anyone who's picked up the novel for this?

And that scene with MC bandaging Abel's feet also made me cry

jimia likes this.
  9. babyangela

babyangela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter made me cry huhuhu

leyeh2 girl and Malacat like this.
  10. RoseNoir

RoseNoir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers!
    But i wanna know who is Abel's real parents?
    Hoping that MC and Hades gonna have children in the future! (Also give Abel little cutie siblings):bloblove:

Gothita, SofiyeJaan and tk_10 like this.
  11. Sarita14

Sarita14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    K, so I am back with more spoilers, like @Fayfay just posted there is a scene where abel asks aisha to sleep with him she agrees but discovers later that he asked the same from hades UwU (there is another scene before were abel asks aisha to be happy with his dad and that he will relinquish his right to be the heir to aisha's real son if they had one and that he wants both of them to live happily, he is so precious I can't take it), he also asks aisha what should he call her after the wedding, she tells him she wants him to call her mom so he smiles and tells her he will (ma kokoro)
    Anyway narcissistic as always hades sleeps with them thinking aisha is happy, in the morning abel wakes early to bring them breakfast so they sleep hugging :-3, and aisha keeps on touching his chest (like i feel u gurl), he gets super shy it's cute but he still manages to be a narcissist about it lol, later hades reads about her family that it's a family where they married whithin themselves for centuries in order to preserve the light affinity in thier genes cuz it's so rare also they have little to no mana at all, they also have a legend wich says that within thier family will be born a very powerful priestess or smth, he thinks the whole family is wierd and aisha is the weirdest cuz she literally arosed from death 3 yrs ago, but he decides to marry her anyway and stop looking into it and goes to meet his vassals to tell them that he is going to marry aisha (one of them is his bitchy sister's husband), the tell him that she is unqualified to be a duchess and if he wants to preserve the family's reputation he has to pay a large dowry (I didn't get this part well but I think her family also asked for a huge dowry or the vassals were just trying to wear him down) but he tells him he will pay it n marry her any way, he becomes concerned about how he will pay the dowry n aisha sees him and asks him to tell her his proplems, so he tells her, she is surprised at first but she tells him that she can help him with that, apparently when she woke up 3 yrs ago she started a secret business so she can fund the amazingly expensive gifts she used to send abel anonymously (like that rare sword), and now she is like mad rich..
    That's it for the raws, hope u enjoy it♥️

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  12. BrytteM

BrytteM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo... I will be checking out the pages previous to this, but I just wanted to say that I got kakaopage and will do my best to share raws with whomever may translate them (since I am... hopeless ande depend on papago to even try to guess wtf is going on).

I just finished reading the translated manhwa chapters on mangadex, and gods as a fellow survivor of CA, I feel badly for both Abel, the Duke and our MC like... my heart went BOOM when she ripped that awful countess a new one like... YES DAMN HER. HOW DARE YOU HURT A CHILD ENTRUSTED TO YOUR CARE

13. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, that's hilarious. My family is poor, but I'm not.

Edit: Gasp! Sudden realization theory. She has an attribute of white but no mana. Able is due a mana surge that Hades absorbs but it kills him. MC will absorb Able's mana and unlock her powers.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't believe just stanning someone gets you the ability to be a good businesswoman. But then again, when there's a will, there's a way. She has novel and modern knowledge

Unknown_X, Kezi, Peerly and 8 others like this.
  15. AtarashiSekai

AtarashiSekai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of translated ch 21 of the manhwa and Hades finds out that the embroidered handkerchief was actually for Abel. Does anyone know what happened after in the novel? I really hate cliffhangers ughh

Chanti, xpeanut, michoux and 6 others like this.
  16. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    I equally want Hadese's to find out and stay ignorant for the full story. This is the entertaining type of love misunderstanding. 99.(% of the time the love misunderstandings is painfully frustrating.

She could even fully admit it at a later point with good wording She noticed him because of Able. Most of those bad rumors could be taken as backwards complements. With her screwed up family history all his actions towards Abele would look pretty damn good

17. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy crap, that's an amazing theory. Was it ever explained what caused the mana surge? I think MC said it was from the abuse Abel suffered from everyone (except Hades) at the estate that caused him to lose control? :blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two: I wonder if we'll get to meet Deborah as a young child :blobpeek:

yukihibari, Xi-hime, Wr3n and 2 others like this.
  18. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not a discussion thread but goodness! Just how on earth was MC able to save enough money for the dowry (even though she didn't foresee marrying the duke), buy a relic, bribe a noble one rank above her to support her family (or was it patronize?), and still have money to spare. What business/dealings did she involve herself with that its enough to affect the economy (heck, Hades even has trouble not only looking for that value but probably authenticating it)

19. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL said that Abel is not Hades biological son, but the sister said, he laid with a pheasant woman = Abel’s mom. So what is it? Is Abel his son or not? I find that his fatherly devotion is so overwhelming that it can’t be just out of nowhere? Is Abel an orphan he found in the battlefield, so he felt sympathy and treated him like jewel? He went against all odds to make him his heir and devoutly raised him as his son, give his life and all, why is that? Not to mention the facial similarity.