Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is it safe to assume Ecklot can feel/sense the difference with the two Yeldria's?

Laerta likes this.
  2. Ayumi123

Ayumi123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to add a little bit on @Maculan's spoiler,
    There will be a very hot kissing scene between MC and Seiger at later half of 2nd volume at a fire cracker festival (?) She got lost with Seiger and found her way back by Cairos. Cairos arrange his guards to tell MC wrong directions all the time to return so that they spent a long time wandering around nowhere. When MC returned to Seiger they will kiss each other heavily (Seiger will confess about the confusion of his feelings to MC, he falls for her even though he doesn't want to and he's very anxious when MC got lost).
    Moreover, it seems like MC started revealing symptoms of taking over OG!Yeldria's body in the 2nd volume. I think the first time happened in the 2nd volume at the festival, she find herself stand at a place out of nowhere and cannot recall how she gets there.

3. Ayumi123

Ayumi123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently at the later half of 2nd volume. Always thought MC will sleep with Lovia in 2nd volume since she finally accepts him as her concubine :cry: Can't wait till the 3rd volume:cry: So far the 2nd volume is pretty confused to me as there's a lot of content of MC working on slave/drugs traders outside the palace and google translation really did a bad job on that. I really want to see more scenes of MC interacting with other MLs, like she did with Nadricka in the 1st volume.

Laerta, Korleone, karls and 6 others like this.
  4. Maculan

Maculan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. He already spotted that that princess (MC) is different from what he remembers. But he's delusional. He wants MC to be real Yeldria so bad, as it will be his wish fulfillment (a good master to whom he's just miraculously appointed, i.e. he wouldn't need to be a traitor to be with the master he wants to serve). So, when OG!Yeldria appears, she breaks this delusion, and he's torn - the woman he loves, the master he willingly serves is not his "true" master.

Those scenes are indeed hard to understand.

MC’ll return in the palace as the princess in the very beginning of the 3rd volume. Lovia and MC won’t sleep together right after as they’ll have an argument. Then MC will want to be with him, but she is hurt (she forgot about it, lol), Lovia freaks out and they just sleep together (no snu-snu). After she heals, they’ll start their intimate relationship (though, there is no scene for that).

The 4th volume has the most interactions with MLs. It’s true for Lovia (planting flowers together), Sieger (tournament and accepting his feelings), Ecklot (MC accepts Ecklot’s feelings; also his anxiety about the may-be new concubine) and God (I accidentally stumbled upon their 1st kiss). Also Nadricka learning magic. And Cairos and Essen are somewhere out there.

Also, 1st kiss with God happens even before her kiss with Cairos and Essen (and before snu-snu scenes with Sieger and Ecklot).

5. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    After the party
    (I actually missed Lovia's appearance at the party. I thought it was Nadricka-Ecklot confrontation at first read)

Sieger accidentally saw everything.

The woman appeared at the party, making eye contact with her blond slave lover. And she honestly admitted it. Seeger was surprised. It was because he had never seen that woman laugh that way.

A kind way. At least it looked like that.

So when Sieger realized that he was standing blankly looking at the entrance where the woman had disappeared, he tried to punch his eyes and held back. Just because of that smiley face.

The warmth that he had never seen and the side figure that was harmonized with love made him suspicious.

He felt like he was fooled by that woman. The fact that she was a person who could act like that for someone, gradually surged.

He also heard rumors as he went home. Everyone put their mouths together and whispered that the princess was different. Honestly, he didn't know whether she had changed or not.

But he couldn't do that as much as tonight (?; but he couldn’t deny it tonight). Either he was crazy or that woman went crazy, either way.

“… … .”

On the day the woman came, saying that he was going to be dismissed, she looked up at me in red.

It certainly didn't seem to be different, but why is it all lingering?

But he didn't forget about himself. What she did to him. He remembered everything one by one.

As he recalled the unforgivable hatred and anger, before long the woman's face disappeared from his head as if being washed in water.

That’s why she’s a princess. That crazy girl.

And after a while, Sieger saw a scene that gave him confidence. He felt that someone was hiding in the backyard of the building of the party hall.

Sieger didn’t want to, but he didn't like to be harmed by the useless (?; he didn’t want damage to the innocent), so he steadily moved toward it.

Someone stood tall in a dark place without a single light. At first he didn't know who that was, but Sieger soon noticed.

The last prince of Velod.

He was wearing a sword in his waist. Vaguely, Sieger thought it was dangerous. Like the sword hanging from his own waist is dangerous.

And as soon as he thought so, he heard a shattering laughter.

That woman was on the railing on the second floor terrace. With that nice lover.

Sieger frowned and turned to see why Velod was standing there.

He was looking up at the princess.

His hand didn't even get close to the sword sack. Essen Velod stood there for a while and heard the two laugh while holding each other's hands.

He was in a bad mood. Does that man have no dignity?

Sieger leaned against the wall from a distance so he would stay unnoticed. He searched his pockets for a cigarette, but suddenly the movement inside the terrace was strange. Sieger, like fate, witnessed Essen catching the woman.

Sieger realized that he had quit smoking. As it was, he kicked his tongue and left.

And there he saw the man of the princess again. A man like a san-nim* who visited with the princess last time.

*It translates as a «nerd», but at the same time this is how the commoners called the scholars in the past (obsolete word)

Without ceremonial dress, he was wandering at the entrance of the banquet hall. The man soon encountered the princess's blond lover face to face.

The two seemed to be arguing, and they quickly quit, conscious of the gazes around them.

The blonde lover went straight in the direction Sieger left. He seemed to be going to pick up the fallen princess. And he must have witnessed the same sight Sieger witnessed, and he stopped short.

A lot of things were happening. (? "many bad things happening" or even "she's dealing with a lot of [men]")

And Sieger found himself quarreling with the princess. (?; "And Sieger found himself betting on the princess." or "And Sieger found himself feigned by a young woman.")

The last two sentences could be translated very differently, and I'm not which one is right. Logically, it's the last translation for both of the sentences, though not sure.

I was able to get out of the party early in the name of being drunk. Everyone seemed to have no sleep-including the emperor-all talking and playing.

As soon as the door opened and Nadrika came out, I fell over to him.

“… … Did you drink?”

"Huh. a little. … … A little more?”

Nadrika hugged my shoulders and stepped back. The door closed. He took me to bed, laid me down, and he sat by my side.

“Do you have anything to say?”

“How did you know?”

As I rubbed my eyes, I smiled silently and reached out.

He was trying to lower his head, but he heard a quarrel outside the room. The door quickly opened and then closed.

“What is it?”

Hesse came in and lowered her head.

“I'm sorry, Your Highness. Because he was trying to open the door and come in—.”

"Who?"

“… … Juranne.”

I got up.

“Let him in.”

As soon as Hesse opened the door, two soldiers were placed on both arms and Lovia ran into the room. Unlike his usual self, his clothes were scattered around. At my glance the soldiers retreated.

“Stay here.”

I left Nadrika and walked toward Lovia, but Lovia could not stay still it and hurried to me.

"What's up?"

His hair, which had always been neat, was drooping onto his forehead, and his eyes on her pale cheek that suppressed her emotions turned into an outright gaze.

"Why didn't you come to me."

The last time I saw Lovia, I mean.

“I would have told you not to trust him.”

It was a voice that couldn't control the emotions that were being beaten.

“I waited.”

“Lovia.”

“You, I waited for you. I thought you would listen to me. But you didn't come.”

I stretched out my hand to calm Lovia and he caught it.

“Am I not doing that much? At least before meeting him again, before laughing and talking to him in front of people... … .”

Lovia's white face looked red. But I had to say.

“I believe in him.”

“… … Didn't I give you that much faith? I wanted to make up for it, to make up... … I tried, but was it all meaningless to you?”

Lovia looked dejected.

“It wasn't pointless. but-."

“If that's not the case, please prove it right now.”

"How?"

Nadrika called me from behind.

«Your Highness.»

Lovia glanced at Nadrika over my back and said, making eye contact with me.

“Please go with me now.”

“Wherever?”

“Somewhere.”

«… … Okay.»

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    SkyLisette, Laerta, gracecfe and 23 others like this.
  6. Yoonal

Yoonal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please tell me whether sieger or other MLs see MC dancing with Ecklot?

Laerta likes this.
  7. Yoonal

Yoonal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And Please give some snu snu moments between MC and sieger:aww::blobReach::blobxd:

8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    You could try searching the specific spoilers in the thread. If I remember it right, though Maculan hasn't spoiled the snusnu dets, we know when Seiger finally accepts his feelings, they slept with each other 4 times consecutively

Laerta likes this.
  9. Yoonal

Yoonal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup I know that and also know that after the moment he cried something like that..... But I kinda wanna know more

Laerta likes this.
  10. BrytteM

BrytteM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I could give raws buuut I don't have a Korean number so cannot access age-restricted content, and sadly this one iiis

11. Yoonal

Yoonal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So true... And i wanna know more :(:blobsad::blobcry:

miinamiii and BrytteM like this.
  12. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    MC and Lovia, identity reveal (a.k.a. Lovia is a lovesick manipulative bastard).

It was embarrassing for me to translate the 1st part (MC! For goodness’ sake, be smart! You cannot trust everyone! You may die! You cannot be too kind!). And Lovia is adorable, for real.

We continued to walk. We went outside my palace and walked a long distance on the big road and then turned into a narrow alley. I didn't know where we were going, but I didn't ask.

Bushes were getting bigger as we move, and Lovia moved forward through the branches hanging over my head.

Soon after, an empty place suddenly appeared. I blinked. It wasn't just a mere place. I didn't notice it at night.

“A lake.”

The moonlight was glimmering over the still water.

“Here, don’t you remember?”

A place of memories related to the original princess, something like that.

I got bitter for no reason, so I looked away. Every time Lovia showed his heart passionately, I felt like I was being pushed into the waves. It's probably because I'm not the real princess.

“… … Well."

“We met for the first time here.”

“Are you trying to sell your memories?” («Do you want to do something memorable?»)

“I heard you would prove it wasn't meaningless.”

Lovia turned against the lake and towards me.

“… … That doesn't mean I love you.”

At the moment, there was a shallow stir on his gaunt face. He laughed dejectedly.

“I know, I know that.”

“… … .”

He approached slowly and slowly wrapped my hand around him.

«Your Highness. You told me here then. You said you liked the fact that I am not honest and jealous. So I'm going to do your hair like this... … .»

He swept my hair behind my ear. His green eyes sparkled mysteriously in the dark blue night. When I first saw him, I probably thought of this. He’s like a fairy.

It was a mysterious and intelligent color. It suited him perfectly. The slender chin, the sensitive mouth, and the man covered in memories that was under the moonlight as if to bewitch me.

«So?"

“Do you not like me?”

«No."

“So, is it good?”

“Lovia.”

“… … only once."

Tears fell from one eye as he smiled shallowly. I pushed my shoulder away as he tried to kiss me. (? not sure)

«Why? Can’t I kiss you?»

“… … .”

“I am also your concubine.”

"Say it. Why did you tell me not to trust Eklot?”

I believed I could clear up the misunderstanding after hearing the reason. I didn’t mean to ignore Lovia’s words. I just thought there was nothing urgent.

I believed in Eklot, but I also believed in Lovia. The man I’ve seen so far at least has taken responsibility for what he said.

«……you followed me out of curiosity? Yes, I asked for granted. Before that, please answer me first.»

«What?»

«I’d like to hear the answer I didn’t hear back then. At that time you chose me, but there was one more person beside you…….”

I didn’t know about that. I didn't say anything.

«I’m talking about Odren. It’s been a long time since you’ve heard this name, right?”

“… … .”

“You kissed him here.”

“… … .”

Lovia looked at me quietly as if she were trying to confirm something.

“But you chose me. I’ve been wondering all along. Why you chose me. just… … Maybe you just wanted to see my face crumbling with despair. Still."

Lovia bowed his head to my hand and kissed it gently. Tears fell on the back of my hand.

«I want to hear it. Directly.»

“… … .”

«Just say a word. I was attractive as a man, more than him. At least a little.»

I could have just said, «I don’t remember.» It was a memory I didn’t have, and I could have just pressed him to answer.

But it was just the two of us here, and Lovia was holding onto the illusion of an already lost person.

I hoped he would stop being in the shadow of the princess.

«I…»

«That’s it. That would make me feel comfortable now.»

I wanted to give him the answer I wanted.

So I hoped that he would no longer reflect on, dwell or keep in mind what happened that day.

«Yes. I thought that day, you…….”

Lovia bowed his head.

«I liked you better.»

“…….”

Lovia kept his head down like that, without moving a muscle.

«Lobia?»

When he raised his head again, only the tears that had not fallen yet remained on his cheeks, and the eyes that had already dried up were clearly visible.

I sensed at the moment that something was wrong. (Only now?!)

«Odren Biod Cecilia.»

“…….”

«His Majesty the Emperor, who died 12 years ago.» (a.k.a. Yeldria’s dad)

He took his hand off me and straightened up.

«Don’t say you’re mistaken for a name. Because you never came here with me in the first place. This is not the place we first met.»

Lovia said so, roughly wiping off the remaining moisture from his cheeks. As if tears before were just a sinful lie.

«Who are you?»

Finally.

«Who are you?»

It ended up like this.

«Come and answer.»

He grasped my arms. I immediately shook his hand roughly.

«Don’t touch.»

My recitation stopped him from moving. It was a look at my condition. I heard my own heartbeat in my ears.

I knew this would happen. Because I spent a long time with him. I’ve had more conversations with than with anyone else, and from some point of time I haven’t tried to hide myself in front of him. Because I unconsciously thought that “kind of” me as a princess.

Sometimes he just sighed and didn’t think it’s strange, even though I don’t know something very common sense.

So I sometimes drew this kind of future. But at least it wasn’t now. Even if he noticed, I knew he would find a relatively more logical conclusion that he simply lost his memory. Everything was my mistake. (Really?)

But why?

I stammered open my mouth.

«Remember—»

«It’s no use saying you’ve lost your memory.”

I bit my lips. Why? Why? Fragmented questions wandered in my head.

«You’re a different person.»

He was convinced.

I backed away from him. Then he approached and I stepped back again. He tried to approach again, but I held out my hand defensively.

«Don’t come near.»

He seemed to regret a little.

«If I surprised you—»

«Yes, that’s right.»

The son-in-law had sunk so still that he could hear his breathing too loud.

“…….”

«I’m not Yeldria.»

He clenched his fist.

«So? So what are you going to do?»

The son-in-law (?) had sunk so still that he could hear his breathing too loud.

“… … .”

«I’m not Yeldria.»

He clenched his fist.

«So? So what are you going to do?»

He shook his head and tried to approach again.

«I told you not to come near!”

I made my mind, feeling my heart beating hard. I can't collapse here.

«That’s right… …I’m not that woman.»

Those words tore my heart like a knife. Words I never said to anyone. No, words that couldn’t be said. The truth buried deeply. My existence is just that simple sentence.

I was rather relieved. More than ever. Enough to cry.

I took a deep breath. I looked straight at him.

«Are you going to make an announcement? That I’m not a princess?»

«I never said…—»

«If not, why did you make me confess? Why did you trick me? Showing your false tears, what’s to you to gain by doing that?»

I retorted him.

«……you.»

«What?»

«Not the princess……you.»

“… … .”

«I wanted to meet you.»

Lovia bent both knees on the spot. He put his hands on his knees and looked up at me. His eyes were bloodshot.

«At first I thought I was crazy.»

“… … .”

«Is it possible to love the princess again? That’s what I thought.»

“…….”

«But…»

Trying to trick me again. To do that.

«Lies.»

“…….”

“The princess, then Yuriel, and the next is me now? You just need someone to love.”

“It’s not like that!”

«Why? Without speaking informally like before. Now to you, I’m not even a princess.»

“…….”

«What do you know? How do you know me to love me?»

It was beyond belief. I was someone else, you wanted to meet me, you love me.

Not even funny. I don’t know who I am anymore. I’m not even sure if I really existed, or maybe I’m really a princess, so every night I feel anxious.

Why are you so sure of me? (?)

«If not, how should I explain this feeling?»

His red eyes began to get wet. The hand clasped to the knee turned white.

«I told you. You’re just a person to vent your feelings—»

“I wish I were!” (?)

A voice of pent-up anger threw up. He touched the floor with his palm. Then he shed tears and made a sound of suppressing tears.

“…….”

“…….”

For a moment silence swept us both.

«What do I believe in you?»

“…….”

Lovia looked at me with a tear-stained face. With red eyes and nose tip, he raised his dirty hand and wiped it around his eyes with the back of his hand.

«I’ll tell you, it will be only you who’ll be embarrassed if you try to tell. Who would people believe? The emperor’s own sister, or the concubine who got caught cheating?»

“…….”

«I don’t kill people, not that I can’t.»

His hair shook in the night breeze. His shoulders, too, seemed to stretch with the hem of his clothes. The heaviest secret was nothing when it came out of his mouth.

«You’re… …so sweet.”

I thought I misheard him.

The way he looks at me, there’s no anger, no hate, no resentment……. There was no sadness either. Lovia looked at me anxiously.

«What do you want to say?»

«[You’re so sweet] To the point where you lie to me for the memories you don’t even have.»

“…….”

«You hate living as someone other than you, but at least at that moment you became her for me. What do I know about you?”

“…….”

«You are noble and sweet (gentle). Not as all like the princess I know.»

It was the answer of someone who knew exactly where my anxiety originated.

«You, whom I love, are not the princess.» (?; “You are not the princess I loved.”)

«……I thought I believed you.»

He lowered his head and pronounced.

«I know. You can’t trust me anymore.»

Lovia reached out to me, far away. Tears stood out on his cheeks in the moonlight.

«Give me a chance. I’ll prove it. So that you, so you can trust me.»

I hesitated. But I couldn’t get close to him.

Lovia eventually withdrew his hand as he couldn’t reach me. But he didn’t give up.

«This is why I told you not to trust Lord Ecklot Pacis.»

Only then could I know. Lovia had the same doubts as me. Ecklot’s loyalty is not to the individual ‘me’ but to the imperial family and the empire. Then when he find out that I am not a part of the imperial family, he will never choose me for his loyalty to the imperial family and for me.

«He’s dangerous. He can kill himself right now for the sake of the imperial family.»

«… …I know.”

«But why—«

«If he must serve his master.”

It was only when I said the word that I was finally convinced.

«Because I decided it should be me.»

Lovia hasn’t spoken for a while.

«The moment he notices that you’re not real, he’s an enemy. He will cut you.»

«……I know.»

«And still?»

Lovia seemed to be hurt. He staggered to his feet without shaking the soil properly. Reflectively, as I stepped back, he kept his mouth tight and bowed his head.

«Even if you don’t want it, I’ll prove it. So there will be no reason why you don’t have me. I’m going to make that happen.»

«For me it’s already —.»

«Please have me, too. I won’t ask you to keep only me. Why do you want only one in your arms?”

I realized from that remark that he had put everything down. Maybe he had been preparing for it for a long time.

When the thought came to my mind, I couldn’t I couldn't make eye contact with him, so I asked, looking at my fingertips.

«You, aren’t you afraid of me?»

«It’s adorable.» («You are adorable»?)

When I laughed like a sigh, he smiled only then. With a tearful face.

I was a fake as he said. Fake princess. Fake Yeldria.

I hid the truth and received comfort and devotion in the arms of Nadricka, felt guilty for the wounds of Essen, acted as if she had become real, and enjoyed the nobility of being a princess from Ecklot.

But for the first time, at that moment I was just me. I could be me. That’s enough. (It was okay.)

Lovia approached me carefully. I stood still and cried silently.

Soon he hugged me. I didn’t believe him, but I was consoled nonetheless.

TrinaAngel, Laerta, Nyaa.23 and 31 others like this.
  13. Ayumi123

Ayumi123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    awww thanks for the translation. I love this part very much. Very touching moment between the two:blobmelt:

14. Ayumi123

Ayumi123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK so I have finished reading the second volume and the first chapter of volume III. Couple of thoughts and spoilers:
    MC really strengthens a lot when she fights against with the drug traders.There will be a scene that she goes for the boss trader alone, who knows she's a princess and wants to kill her. Our MC is such a brave girl:sushi_cool: she grabs the dagger and threatens the boss by herself. I like this type of FL who will do everything to get herself out of a dangerous situation rather than doing nothing and have MLs to save her. She is a queen.
    There will be some funny interactions with God. Since MC is put into the tower she meets God pretty frequently (well.. God keeps visiting her). God will eat MC's breakfast and turn peas into gems when MC needs some cash flow to adjust the price of grain in slums. God will be at odds with MC because she didn't bring him rice noodles when she's on the street! She will also have the chance to observe God when he's sleeping (on her bed).

15. Ayumi123

Ayumi123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly there are so many highlight moments of Siegar in Volume II and not much of Eclot. To be fair, if I recall it correctly,
    Did Eclot only meet MC once after she's been put in the tower?! And it's even at the beginning of volume III when the boss trader decides to get rid of the slums and kill MC. They don't even get a chance to speak to each other properly at that moment:blobpensive: I'm sad I want more interactions between them

16. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this amazing spoiler, i really enjoyed it. What will happen from that moment on? She will accept him?

17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers @Ayumi123! I certainly did not expect god's appearance with MC be a physical one (if she could see him sleeping in bed)
    While I've learned to care for Lovia, I guess manhwa influencing me still made me annoyed he had to manipulate her to this extent to get that confession
    And lastly... teasing us with Seiger interactions but complains in the lack of Ecklot (though it was my fault, I failed to realize the highlighted spoiler was titled Ecklot)

BrytteM likes this.
  18. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much and God Bless @Maculan And @Ayumi123 for this wonderful Spoilers:aww::blob_pompom::bloblove:

19. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel can be bought on ridibooks without age restrictions. Sadly, webtoon is only on kakaopage that asks for id or Korean number. Still, translators already caught the raws, so we're lucky.

I don’t think so. Maybe Lovia? He knew that MC was with Ecklot in the party.
    Nadricka has already left, Sieger and Essen was not in the party hall to begin with (they both were outside).
    Though the rumors will definitely be all over the place.

I also spoiled that there will be no «complete» scene with Lovia and that Ecklot is not a dom and is still inexperienced (trust me on that). I want to post Ecklot and MC's scene later on, it's hot (and a bit embarrassing and funny) and my favorite among all of the snu-snu scenes.

I love that moment too! If Lovia hadn't tricked her, she would never reveal the truth, even to Nadricka. Though it was rather heartless and cruel from Lovia, but she wouldn't move on without that.

God is *physical*. He's seen only by MC and Yuriel (nor sure if that's intentional), but can interact with objects.

2nd volume will not give us much romantic moments (except for Sieger's (and maybe God's) ones). After the birthday party, Essen will appear in two (2) scene in the whole volume (conversation with Yuriel and choosing the escort knights). Lovia won't see MC, Nadricka will meet her once, Ecklot will see her... during the fighting with drug dealers (?). Cairos one time (during the festival). Overall, this volume is pretty much about politics (Lovia, Nadricka, Yuriel) and dealing with drug dealers and slave traders (MC, Sieger, Ecklot).

And to this I may add that that night (festival) will be the first time [MC and Cairos] and [Yuriel and Sieger] first meet.
    I also think that it’s the first time OG!Yeldria taking over the body, but MC is still unaware of that.

No, she won't. She doesn't trust him at all at the moment. He'll investigate Yuriel's intentions (he'll also threaten Essen) and will nearly die during the birthday party (without expecting anything from her in return, just to protect her), and only after that she will accept him.

MLisMyHubby, vrotki, EliSen and 8 others like this.
  20. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    - Birthday party (after it, MC accepts Lovia as her concubine, but he’s too hurt to even kiss him) (1st and 2nd volumes)
    - MC’s imprisonment and life with Sieger (1st kiss with Sieger) | Ecklot investigates the drug dealers | Yuriel receives a delegation | Lovia and Nadricka conspire against Yuriel (successfully) (2nd volume)
    - The emperor returns MC from the tower and appoints as the head of the negotiation | Sieger and Essen become escort knights of Yuriel and MC respectively | Negotiation and politics | Cairos and MC (and Essen) are attacked in the city (3rd volume)
    - Yuriel tries and fails to poison MC (MLs' anxiety - Cairos, Sieger, Essen) | Tournament that Sieger wins and asks for MC (their snu snu) | OG!Yeldria haunts MC, MC makes a deal with the mages, Nadricka is happened to be a mage | MC and Ecklot sleep together | Yuriel learns that MC is also transmigrated (she poisons the empress in order to discover it) | Cairos asks to make him a concubine (4th volume)
    - MC refuses Cairos, but is heading with him and Essen towards his empire | MC sleeps with Cairos during the visit | Yuriel poisons the emperor, he makes her a regent | Rebellion in Vellod breaks out | MC is presumably dead, Nadricka tries to kill both Yuriel and the emperor | MC is back, Yuriel is imprisoned and killed | The emperor dies, MC becomes the emperor | System kills MC through the hands of Cairos | The truth about Yuriel, MC and God reveals | God revives MC in the past (5th volume)
    - MC and God in the past | Her men in the present | MC visits MLs in the past | MC is back, meets MLs (except for Nadricka) and defeats Yeldria | MC becomes the new emperor | The dragon stops the world destruction from Nadricka (6th volume)

Also, in 3rd volume MC avoids sleeping with Nadricka to the point when he thinks she fell out of love with him. (And she just doesn't want to frighten him as she has a nasty wound from dealing with slave traders)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020