Spoiler Ex-Girlfriend Blackens Every Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 190796, May 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I gave up after the lucifer arc. Although she's awesome whenever she counterattacked, she's too heartless. Of course we know it's because she wants to screw the plot, but gosh, I don't understand her, really. Even if someone is a scumbag in the previous lifetime, if that person is yet to do anything bad and immediately became devoted to her, I don't think she should be so cruel to always demand his life/future.
    I won't say a thing though if the person has already cheated, or did something horrible, and then just suddenly realized he wants her back (like the Emperor), but if it's like Lucifer, that really made me question her motive and mission. She's so inconsistent. The guy from the campus arc who ends up submissive to her, she gave him a chance. I thought it's because he changed (or more like he didn't follow the original story) and treated her as his queen, but in the angel arc, Lucifer did the same, or more than that, yet she didn't hesitate to leave him in such a painful way. I don't know if her actions were influenced by the other super agent that somehow ended up in the same world as her, but I'm sure as heck that she can steer the plot in the direction where she would not have to hurt that one guy yet she didn't.
    I don't know anymore. I gave up.
    The best arc is the campus/second-rich-guy arc. Next best arcs were all where she counter attacked for the original owner against the scumbags. Worst arcs, all else where she madly abused even those innocent ones who devoted everything to her and didn't follow the previous life's plot.

2. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    She's purely a lunatic who only care about her host's pain and no one elses. She's simply a psycophath.
    She would only be understanding and softer to women and totally trash guys.

Aina Seira likes this.
  3. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    Er, you're right. I still want my sanity so I dropped it.

Rania want to QT likes this.
  4. wleung.xo

wleung.xo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait can we talk about the 4th arc? I just finished it and what the fuck. Maybe I have shitty comprehension skills but it was genuinely fucking alarming.

Like bitchh, it was deep on the original Linlang but not THAT fucking deep omg. The male lead was low-key adorable in my opinion but she literally DRAGGED HIM THROUGH HELL. WHY??? Idk if I'm just confused but literally nobody in that arc deserved the amount of shit she put them through. I LOVE badass MCs especially and I really liked the first two arcs because everyone got what they deserved and she was such a bad bitch lol but wtf happened here? She was just plain evil.

Okay, so the original was from a kinda poor family where they favoured boys over girls. The ML, Xue Shao, made a bet for fun with his friend to make her fall in love with him and she did. Then he did the same thing to the female lead, Zhang Mengmeng, and then the cliche shit happened (fell in love etc...) And then Linlang was KNOCKED OUT by the Xue family people and thrown into a bar (I have no fucking clue) so her family took compensation from them and fucking sold her to an old man.

From what I can tell, the FL didn't really do anything?
    Linglang broke up with the ML so his friends tried to make him like Zhang Mengmeng instead (because she's simple and naive unlike Linlang). He took her to those bars and she was peer pressured to take drugs and ended up addicted. I'm pretty sure this was all planned by her because it turns out the ML's brother, Xue Shen, was in love with Zhang Mengmeng and Linlang was like "I can help you get her to like you back" or some shit like that. Since she was addicted to drugs, nobody could help her so she could only rely on Xue Shen BUT then this fucking dickhead changed his mind and was now in love with Linlang??? At the end of the arc, he ended marrying a random woman so God knows what happened to the FL...

The male lead, Xue Shao
    Just plain psychological torture. He was like her little pet that she played with and just kept him hanging on by a thread constantly. He ended up leaving the Xue family cos they didn't like Linlang. He worked all day and cooked food for her every day. This part of the story was when I really started to like him cos he was really adorable. Then he for some reason decided to study abroad? He left to the new country and then was fucking kidnapped and almost raped by a man but he killed that guy and all his bodyguards. (PLEASE I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE EITHER BRUH. It was all cutesy and then they just pulled this shit on us. Trust me, I'm extremely confused lmaoo. CRYINGG) This damaged him mentally. He went back home and saw Linlang and Xue Shen 'kissing' (they weren't they were pretending so Zhang Mengmeng would be jealous idk) A bit more back and forth shit. The end. It was just sad tbh. She constantly lied to him and he was just terrified every time she did/said anything cos he knew that she was probably lying but he loved her too much.

There was NO mention of the original's family that sold her. Nothing happened to the Xue family who kidnapped her and dropped her at that bar. Why was he kidnapped? Was it Xue Shen? Was it Linlang?

It was horrible and I'm confused. Pleaseeeeee what the fuck was this arc???

Very offputting. No me gusta. Maybe I'm just stupid and am interpreting this entire arc incorrectly?

5. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML betted over the original LinLang’s first night.
    I agree the MC really have gone too far so many times to count, like all of it is a game.
    Lin Lang was the one to make the ML suffer though sh*t actually, it was hinted though some point.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    Mystical giggles likes this.
  6. Deleted member 190796

Deleted member 190796 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to reread that arc multiple times to kinda understand what happened, and thank god it had a relatively happy ending for the ML. We see that the MC has a taste for wolf/milk dogs, which the ML basically turned into by the end of the arc. In future arcs, you can see the MC “taming” the MLs into obedient little dogs that are obsessed with her.

7. Deleted member 190796

Reading List:
    Link
    Oop, right- the arcs with Lilith (Lin Lang) in them, they’re connected.

-This means the Lucifer, Vampire and Pharaoh arcs.

“After hundreds of millions of years of waiting, the chess pieces willingly sacrificed themselves in exchange for Lilith’s free rebirth in another world.“

This is one of the ending lines in the Fanwai of the last arc, concluding what basically happened to Lilith.

If there’s a deeper meaning or I missed something, I can’t understand because my IQ is too low :’)

8. Karlysle

Karlysle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello i just finished reading arc 3 and i'm confused. What happened to the emperor? Did lin lang kill him??? Like she did with the OGFL?? And what's the plot about the OGML being reborn??(forgot his name) and lin lang somehow married a guard or something i'm confused lol please enlighten me thank u

9. Deleted member 190796

Reading List:
    Link
    So apparently Lin Lang killed the emperor. The og ML had a rebirth- two, as a matter of fact. The first rebirth was him being reborn (traveling back in time with memories intact) and the second and final one, he became the ML of a different arc. He chose to end his life with Lin Lang at the end of that arc

10. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody liked my comment so I went back to check this thread again, I regretted it. My sanity's slipping away. I've never disliked a villain female MC so much before.

Alina Moktan likes this.
  11. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? Just like everything is alright cause she's beautiful and smart~

12. PERSON6372

PERSON6372 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR....... I felt so bad for The male lead..... she didnt counterattack the main culprits like the original owners family and the Xue family

13. PERSON6372

PERSON6372 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive read about 8 arcs, if you havent read them yet i can give you some spoilers

14. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is absolutely one of favourite novel...at starting I thought that this was just like any other novel where ml will fall for mc and live happily after but no no she just tortures them( emotionally). But in many arcs ml knows that he will be done for if he believes in her, then also they falls in her hand willingly (like 3th and 4th arc).
    In every arc when they give introduction for the story I feel nasty about the ml and as the story goes I find them quite pitiful, even hope that mc will forgive and stay with them just like in 4th arc but at the end they gets fucked up( since they deserve it).

I already completed this novel and absolutely loved it
    Can anyone recommend this type of novel

15. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm? Dude or sis? Whatever, I want to be polite. Don’t you think that the FL is completely biased sometimes? Don’t tell you think she gave the MLs their fill of pain and didn’t do anything wrong.

16. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobjoy::blobjoy:

I don't know if you have read it. It's great world hopping novel
    Low IQ Supporting Female, Waiting for Death Online

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    Chuchuchama likes this.
  17. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't do this because I read around a year, sorry.

Oh! Ye Wei is the best female lead! Is kinda bittersweet to see her 'counterattack' while acting her role (What's funnier she do it unconsciously) The irony in her words when talking with the protagonist is refreshing.

18. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you think about Ex-Girlfriend Blackens Every Day. I drop it at arcs 1. Should i read it or not. Is it great? Why do ML fall for MC? What's MC mission? Is it Revenge for original host or making ML fall for her.

19. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should, her mission was mentioned to be varied from humble 'Living well' to 'Make ML(s) fall in love with her' then 'Discover some truth\taking revenge'. Is kinda of a fetish how she tortures them mentally and emotionally even at cost of involving innocent people or doing worse than what they did in previous timeline to original host and other people, she's downright sick psychopath ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  20. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is awesome when she counterattacks, but she's crazily evil most of the times and doesn't care about innocent people unless they are girls. The first 3-4 arcs would make you feel like she's really great, a badass girl. But after that, you'll start to question whether she's still sane. Most of QT world hoppers, they follow a set of rules. Like they can be cruel when they counterattack, but only to people who deserve it. But Lin Lang is different. She has the tendency to involve the innocent and cause pain to people not deserving of it. Your choice whether to try it or not. My opinion might turn out different from yours