Spoiler The Baby Raising a Devil / The Baby Raises a Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MikotoP, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Fiorentina

Fiorentina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoiler

@Riftan is a softie please tell us about this new girl if you would. Because you're the only one who has finished the novel ❤️

I'm really curious who is this new girl? What is her name? Where did she came from?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2021
    AnniePoo likes this.
  2. keitauu

keitauu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    her name is Mireyu but im not sure if its the exact name cuz i just read it in through mtl. Well, the one who brought in the residence said that she was adopted by inn keepers when they found her in the mountain.

AnniePoo, Mikaa and hots for lucas like this.
  3. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Just as @keitauu said, her name is Mireyu, and she's actually not a kid, she's a grown up woman and Duke Valua's prostitute (or something like that) and they use some kind of magic to turn her into a little girl and sent her to Dubleede to take over the Duke's favor, but she failed bcs Leblaine found out about her trick. After this tragedy Jabeline got close to Leblaine and gave her so many Elja trees bcs se felt so guilty about her, and Leblaine called her auntie.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  4. hots for lucas

hots for lucas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you also tell for how many chapters will the fake be staying with them? Thank you for the spoilers btw

AnniePoo, SayuriMou and Korleone like this.
  5. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no many chapters, I forgot the exact number but I think it's less than 10 chapters. Don't worry bcs our smart FL caught her red-handed in no time

6. Markbokkiieeee

Markbokkiieeee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I am going to take a rollercoaster ride when Mina shows up. And I really hope that I don't need to bear with the new character that showed up out of nowhere for a long time.

Smile_for_me likes this.
  7. vonieck

vonieck Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope that, after mireyu and before mina, no other girl appears saying she is the fourth child of dubbled :mad: thanks for all the spoilers guys <3

its0k likes this.
  8. Sleepdeprived_potato

Sleepdeprived_potato New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel? ⋌༼ •̀ ⌂ •́ ༽⋋

9. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler what happen next? Until what chapter will reveal that mireyu is fake? :blobphone:

10. Bluejay7

Bluejay7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Riftan is a softie can you tell me where I can read some of the translated novel of the baby raising a devil? I know a few places but they update really slow and I know it's bad saying that they are updating slowly cus I know the feeling of being rushed to translate things cus I translate manhua's myself so I just wanted to know do u have any websites that have more chapters updated? or can you tell me where I can find the raws to read it, I can't read korean but I can use google translate to read it. Also is there any free websites that you don't have to pay money to buy the chapters cus I don't have money? Thank You every much if you can tell me:aww::aww::aww::blobgift::blobgift::blobgift:

11. nyxzi

nyxzi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Can you tell me when does Johann and Father knows about Leblaines Identity? Thank youu!!

lan2001h and Markopolo like this.
  12. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it on the official app (kakaopage) and I think papago is better than google if you want to translate it and you don't have to worry of coins bcs they have events almost everyday that you can followed and get coins through it

Asami likes this.
  13. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's after the Mireyu's accident the duke asked Johan to find out more about the orphanage where Leblaine lived in bcs the duke has a little hope that she might be his real daughter although Johan disagree bcs she doesn't have any similarities to the Dubleede, but in the end he did what his father asked and found the person who took care of baby Leblaine and told when she was found in front of the orphanages and it was the same day of the death of his wife

14. hots for lucas

Reading List:
    Link
    umm is there an explanation as to why leblaine don’t look like the dubbledes or her mom?

Epona C likes this.
  15. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    It's before they found out about her identity.
    it is after she was poisoned at the imperial castle and the duke found out that she faked it to frame the marquis (I forgot his name) and after getting 'treated' at the imperial castle for days and when she got home the duke in his dark study room asked her why did she fake it and that he knew all this time about Seria and the top hope, Leblaine was scared that the duke will abandone her and beg her life on her knee in front of the duke, and the duke who was confused as to why Leblaine cried and even called him 'your excellency', not 'daddy' like she always called him, and she told him everything including her old intention to run away from the family and also her ability to come back alive after die. While she said everything, the three brothers in the next room heard it and Johan and Henry couldn't believe it at first, but Ishark said "I believe the kid, because she's our sister" and both of them believe in her.

16. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately there's no explanation about this. But except her hair and eyes color, she does resemble the late duchess, and her behavior also reminded people of the late duchess.

17. hots for lucas

Reading List:
    Link
    is mina still around when this happened? does she stay with them or they still think she’s risette’s reincarnation? and how old is leblaine at this time? sorry for my many questions but i hope you could answer and thank you vvvvv much for the spoilers

18. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    It's before Mina appeared, and if I'm not mistaken, she was 10 atm

19. Junimaddy

Junimaddy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find chap 87??

20. nyxzi

nyxzi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww:. Btw, do they tell everyone that Leblaine is the 4th child or kept it as a secret? And how the empress and the church react??