Spoiler I Became the Ugly Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldnt bank on side stories to depict relations
    Lot of those are alternate universes or after ending ones where the classic trope of I have forgiven and embrace all my abusers has already taken place.

sets_trans, Bella94 and TheOakTree like this.
  2. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be seriously happy with an actual nice sister, there are many stories with good moms, dads and brothers, buts its like otome sisters are eternally cursed to be bitches through and through.

*prays she is real nice one*

Edit :
    Reading the 3 chaps translated, dunno about sister and other brother but the duke and brown haired son is a piece of shit. Especially the duke, she looks at her daughter like he is watching some garbage, what a fucktard.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  3. Alasse

Alasse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Duke is horrible, I hope he gest what is coming to him in the end. Like, he is a worse father than Claude from "Suddenly Became a Princess". No good ending for you, old man, go to hell. :blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor:

4. anjfirefly

anjfirefly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

i am so confused by your spoilers because even if sis is a good person then why in the 2nd chapter did she run like that? it's weird > <

Th.ay, TheOakTree and BananaChi like this.
  5. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah she is a b*tch even she is good she doesn’t do anything good to MC except being hate by the whole family :blobunamused:

6. gongkim

gongkim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she's too shocked mc apologize to her. And maybe she cried coz she's too happy but her brother got it wrong and thought mc has doing bad thing again toward her lil sis

kaedeyuuki, Bella94 and anjfirefly like this.
  7. Dayong9909

Dayong9909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thank god! I thought it was a harem from the description...

Ghost123, sets_trans and TheOakTree like this.
  8. creamysoda16

creamysoda16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the person with brown hair and gold eyes is probably a prince that was abandoned.

elhystine and _EyeCandy_ like this.
  9. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope lil sis in this story, when she realizes sylvias a different person now, defends her from the family. If shes gonna be like maryjun from "I Swear I Wont Bother You Again!" it will be annoying. But since people in the thread seem to like her I'm guessing she helps defend Sylvia?

Anyway, is there a reason why her brother and dad hate her? Like besides her being mean to lil sis growing up. Or is it simply because she bullied Irene?

Bella94 and OtomeAddict like this.
  10. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody got spoiler for the mansion worker? any bad guy?
    i saw the latest raw (10) there is something wrong with the butler

11. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think she is like maryjun, well the situation is quite simillar
    Edit: what i mean is that she is a total sweetheart, but also somehow ignorant with her siblings situation and the effect of action towards her

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    Vidhya Dev and Bella94 like this.
  12. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhh. In the 2nd timeline Violet never bullied Maryjun. This time Sylvia had already hurt Irene. Actually I wouldn't blame Irene for not trusting Sylvia immediately and not wanting to be nice to her. But if people think shes sweet already like 10 chapters in then I'm guessing Irene warms up to her very fast.

I dont wanna cause a MJ debate in this thread but I am hoping their dynamic is different in this story. I do hope Irene and sylvia can become real sisters. I have high hopes if people so far like Irene.

If Irene and sylvia become real sisters that will be good since I sort of felt bad for OG Sylvia. I dont think the brother will become nice to her unless Irene and Sylvia get a better relationship first, imo.

But it would be better if Sylvia can get her own freedom and power now that she has good magic or something.

13. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh, that fucking fat melting off her body with just one deep breath like some soap suds or some shit, that was just fucking hilarious, wish my fat melted off with just breathing

this plot is just ridiculous but ill still read this junk food

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  14. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I legit nearly died laughing at this comment, the most eloquent thing I've read all day:blobjoy:

Furiae19, Bella94, Hiura and 10 others like this.
  15. Momora

Momora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl ch 20 of the manhwa.
    [ Sylvia prepare for enterance exam. After that Sylvia try to summon a low level wind spirit but instead she summoned a king spirit. The green long hair man in prolog was the king of wind spirit ]

16. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughhhh.... Remembering that pisses me off. Dang man!
    Honestly, Don't EVER COMPARE this one with that shit. I mean that piece of shit forgives the ahole who made her lick his shoes...
    That was the most humiliating thing I've ever seen in my comic life.
    I really wanna kill that pea brain FL of Abandoned EMPRESS.[​IMG]

Ghost123, Yume-sama, Phla and 26 others like this.
  17. AidenF

AidenF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is she using her mana to do that? But its still ridiculous.
    Is that girl elementalist just like the other manhwa, golden hair elementalist who's can summon water spirit? Its interesting.

18. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Two different stories, they aren't the same. Yea I get what the author was trying to do, but normally in cultivation, breathing methods of these type stories result in several tries for their "false or harmful" substances in their body to disappear, and even then its not fat. This bitch just melts off her fat like butter

19. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading 3 chapters of the manhwa and I'm really mad at the family:blobangery: Og sylvia was cute on her childhood but was faced with insults by the adults, they don't even care if she's listening:blob_teary: Fighting MC!!!:blobcat_knife: I mean lil sylvia was waiting for her father to call her thinking of what to say when her father asks her why she did that but noooooo, disappointed in the father:blobsneeze:
    Most people just care about beautiful people crying even if they're wrong because their BEAUTIFUL which makes them automatically NICE:blobpoliceangry: harsh truth:facepalm:
    Spoilers please:cookie:
    When mc slimmed down their reactions.
    Mc daily life afterwards in probation.
    Mc being cold to them.
    Her sister...........
    Characters who are genuinely nice to Mc and how Mc lives happily without her family.
    In prologue shows Mc people that Mc cares about possible Ml on the front???
    Her sister was also their so Mc sister is not a white lotus, just a naive crybaby with a beautiful face:blobangel:

Bella94, Hiura, Th.ay and 2 others like this.
  20. AidenF

AidenF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still dont get it. How can she use that? I mean, its that Sylvia previous life already learn magic before she die? Bcz the New Sylvia seems naturally use magic. You should read the other chapter on newtoki, I think she use magic when she fight against a man who's attack ML. She looks naturally use magic.
    Or am I Miss something before, or am I skip about the magic she used before?

Bella94 and kawaii12345 like this.