Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    The black dragon is the child Yujin give birth using Yoohyun blood as medium. When Yujin brought the black dragon sword from young chaos to gift to yoohyun when they test it in the mental world ( diarma ability) they accidentally revive his soul because the sword was made by the black dragon heart so in exchange to use the sword Yujin's promised him to birth him again with a new body, since they used Yoohyun blood was inevitable he become like a young Yoohyun. The second child that look like Yujin with light hair and blue eyes, you all already met him since he was in the translated part, is Blacky, the monster Yujin killed in his first kidnapp to receive his stat and made him C class for a week ( when he challenged the dungeon alone in secret). Yujin kept his core and since he already birthed Gyeol he thought he was ready to give birth to blacky as well. Since blacky was nurtured in the same time as the black dragon and was influenced by his energy as well they had become twins. Because the mental age differences ( ancient dragon Vs normal C class monster) black dragon has become the older twin and a total brocom. Guess that Yoohyun's blood for you. They haven't a name yet since Yujin is aware is naming sense suck so he is waiting to meet the others to decide. Black dragon is a like a ribellious teenager the first thing he said to Yujin was to give them a name so they can become indipendent and raise his brother alone since he think Yujin isn't fit to the task as a parent. ( A parent must first take care of themselves because if they died who would raise the child? But Yujin is the first to put himself in danger to save others, thus compared to be reliant to a parent that could die anytime black dragon think is better to adapt living by themselves from early on). But blacky want to stay with Yujin so the brocom conceded.

Opelia, Cyltea, Lisaa and 15 others like this.
  2. kouhahime

kouhahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did...yoojin “give birth” to them...

3. LycorisRadiataa

LycorisRadiataa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh i see, thank you for the explanation since i'm really curious about those two, and ive seen some fanart about them + gyeol

4. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    The same way he made Gyeol, monster core+mana stone+ medium ( Gyeol/hyunjae's dedris; black dragon/ Yoohyun blood; blacky/ black dragon magic) inserted inside Yujin's body and nurtured by his perfect caretaker title

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    Lisaa, Dina F Rahmah and kouhahime like this.
  5. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does Hyunjae, Yoohyun, and the others react to them??

6. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Only Yujin met them. I'm busy these weeks thus I will be brief with the spoiler:
    Fighting chatterbox Yujin summon the memories of the other hunters to attack him and use the power of the mist king to cut chatterbox from his stage ( a performer is nothing without the stage) Yujin stop his teaching ability because he wanted to defeat Chatterbox as Han Yujin without using other people ability. Chatterbox seeing Yujin releasing the mist king power was like "but you are only a F class hunter" and Yujin replied he was a F class hunter all along and that this party/celebration wasn't for the mist king but for Han Yujin. Chatterbox weakened by a suddenly sword hit in his neck from nowhere ( muyoong's sword that cut stat) was given the final blow by Yujin using the black dragon sword. Chatterbox disappeared because having renounced his previous identify and also the identity of chatterbox ( when his source of power was cut off by Yujin) his existence didn't have anymore value. The copy of the mist king disappeared as well because she has used up all of her energy and a copy doesn't last long ( except the mist king copy dungeon because it was created by the Source) she asked Yujin to celebrate her anniversary next year. With chatterbox's death the dungeon administration authority was passed to Yujin but since Yujin didn't have the ability to sustain the dungeon, the dungeon started to fall apart, the mist king said the dungeon would become part of this world and Yujin it could end up anywhere. During this time black dragon appeared to ask Yujin to give him and blacky a name. After they reached an accord since blacky didn't want to part with Yujin ( blacky: he gave me something of tasty to eat) the twins return inside Yujin and Yujin was teleported out of the dungeon to ending kidnapped by the actor who brainwashed Yujin before and took him to China and Marie that wants to marry Sung Hyunjae. Hyunjae got also kidnapped.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    Opelia, Lisaa, lady-kyo and 8 others like this.
  7. ellype

ellype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the children are so cute like i'm hyperventilating rn. knees weak. arms heavy. mom's spaghetti.

thanks for the spoilers

8. Reborn27

Reborn27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hoping we get to see their reactions to Yujin being a badass!!

9. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel so guilty right now it is a fan ark for we "shippers" and I don't have the time to write spoilers. The only thing I can say is one of the chapter in named "wedding season". Hyunjae is forced to marry Marie while he is unconscious. While Yujin is kidnapped by an African prince to marry his sister Isabel and Gyeol transformed himself in his adult version similar to Hyunjae and proposed to Isabel to change the target from his dad LOL Yujin watching the news "Yoohyun hunter is assalting every anti-hunter organizzation to find his lost brother. Next news: Seseong leader marriage on the first of January. Yujin and Gyeol "WTF!? Let'me make a call! " after a mind loop of nonsense kind of thing Yujin was "hyunjae is marring Mr Song?" But they are corean and must follow the corean law, it's because their are in America and as S class hunter can easily obtain a second citizenship? But who will be the best man? There is only Mr Song left for this role as well. News "the bride is a successful S class woman in her twenty" Hyunjae you immoral beast!
    P.S. I'm so embarrassed for Yujin for his low knowledge in geography. He seriously didn't know that in North Africa people speak also Arabian? They have also to explain to him that Egypt is in Africa and near there is the Red Sea and the Arabian countries.
    P.P.S after the nosense fase Yujin did understand that Hyunjae wedding is suspicious LOL

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  10. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Hyunjae is pityful... He is marrying two women without being aware and Yujin ship him with Song Taewon LOL Yujin! I think Hyunjae showed many time he prefer you more than Mr Song LOL at least Yujin is open at the possibility of Hyunjae not being straight. plus Yujin was pretty tempted to marry Isabel because not only they promised him they didn't have to live together like the usual marriage but he could marry other wives and they would pay him 100.000.000 won at month. To be honest when Isabel showed up I was praying: please not be a muscled woman 2 meter tall! This is Yujin type. When this truth come out in the novel it was the only time Hyunjae and moon Hyuna wished to be taller. Fortunately Isabel striking feature for now is that she like to be naked.

Opelia, Alandra, Ansiaoooo and 16 others like this.
  11. kouhahime

kouhahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what the hell goin on in s-class

12. HarukiHafii

HarukiHafii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does the prince want to marry his sister Isabel to Yuujin?

13. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    New spoilers: Isabel and Samir ( the African prince) are suspicious of Gyeol because why he doesn't feel like S class and why should have Hyunjae weakened himself and take a child form? ( They first caught Gyeol trying to make an international call in his child form and Yujin is in his cat form because they tried to escape the kidnapping). Since Yujin learned a bit of the mist king ability and Gyeol was his child they manage to make a telepathic conversation in which Yujin tell Gyeol to repeat after him. Yujin said "Hyunjae" was trying to escape his marriage so he needed help. Isabel wants a golden ax and the "cat" as drowy. Gyrol" Not the cat!". since they can't trust Gyeol for now would be enough to post a photo of Isabel and him on SNS to establish their relationship. Isabel agree because just a photo doesn't equivale marriage. Yujin sooth Gyeol saying telepathicly they will find a way to run away later. America, Yoohyun return to Yerim and Hyuna without new information regarding Yujin whereabouts. Hwangwee ( the American Chinese information seller under Puppeter) come to them with the news of Hyunjae wedding. Wait Hyunjae and Yujin are both missing do you think.. No, brother would never do that! Yujin is always been a very good marriage prospective since his connection with many S class hunters but Yoohyun always blocked the marriage proposal. To ignore Yoohyun prohibition, only Seseong could do that. But wait there is written is woman in her twenty! Yerim was disappointed. Hwangwee: Yujin was turning into the mist king the last time we saw him. Do you think he changed gender? Yoohyun how do you feel to have your brother turning into a big sis? Yoohyun: brother will always be brother doesn't matter in which form. I just don't want to think of Hyunjae as "family" (nasty). Yerim seeing a photo in the SNS, look like the wedding is being held in middle East. ( Because Isabel is wearing a burka). They know Hyunjae so well they believe more that Yujin became a woman than Hyunjae marrying someone else LOL

Alandra, Cyltea, Ansiaoooo and 13 others like this.
  14. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Yujin have memories of 5 years of the future thus is great for dungeon related stock marketing. The country that were rich from the old resources like oil wants Yujin death as well. When Samir explained to him Yujin was like why I never thought about before? Dungeon market was always considered unstable because to common knowledge the dungeon could suddenly vanish just like they appeared but Yujin gave them at least 5 years of guarantee now.

15. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yoohyun sure doesn’t let me down with his brother complex, to think that he was blocking any marriage proposals to Yoojin.... :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: Lmfao

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  16. Reborn27

Reborn27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love that ROFL
    Wait, do we ever get to see what the S class and other hunters reactions to Yujins memories are?
    AND I CANNOT WITH EVERYONE BELIEVING YUJIN TURNED INTO A GIRL RATHER THAN HYUNGJAE MARRYING SOMEONE ELSE
    (Bro-Complexes FTW!)

17. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point I don't think their reaction at Yujin memories will be shown. The only reaction we got is Yoohyun that felt super guilty but at the same he felt happy that Yujin never gave up on him.

Bluelace, Sushi rice, Lisaa and 7 others like this.
  18. milky_su

milky_su Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i just caught up with the available translated chapters and omg i love this novel so much????? yoojin is so :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: and now i want to read the rest but i want to try mtl-ing it by myself using papago + my level of korean as a form of practice so does anyone know where i can find the raws? preferably ones that allow me to copy the text so it makes my life easier when putting in papago lol

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    akuma_river likes this.
  19. Neo.xo

Neo.xo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG thank you so much for this spoiler. I started reading the MLT and my brain hurts from trying to understand it so I’m just reading the spoilers in this forum while waiting for better translation.
    IM HERE FOR HJ AND YJ. When hyunjae wakes up he better reject the girl and tell her that he already have someone and they have a kid together. I would love to see YH and the others reaction to that . Although the storyline is good I just want to read all the parts with my ship

Yukari_me likes this.
  20. Neo.xo

Neo.xo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you do translate it yourself can you please share the link TT I’m dying for a better translation. Also for the raws I tried reading on NAVER but they keep redirecting me to NAVER series. You have to pay for access to the chapters and I’m not sure if you can copy the texts.

akuma_river likes this.