Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. SixMagnitudeGirl

SixMagnitudeGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still waiting for anything about Kenkyo but if y'all want to read something similar I can recommend a few mangas/manhwas to read:

NOTE: Everything is in [redacted]

1. Miss not so sidekick (this one is so funny! and like Reika the MC is also a stalking horse)
    2. A Villain Is A Good Match For A Tyrant
    3. It Seems Like I Got Reincarnated Into The World Of A Yandere Otome Game
    4. The Antagonist’S Pet ( The Pet Of The Villainess )
    5. Fiancée’S Observation Log Of The Self-Proclaimed Villainess (The novel is completed and you can read it on novelupdates)
    6. Tearmoon Empire Story
    7. Marielle Clarac's Engagement (The MC is a stalking horse and writes novels about the drama she observes)
    8. The Villainess Want To Marry A Commoner (I am also waiting for an update on this one... BUT this is GOLD)
    9. I’M A Villainous Daughter, So I’M Going To Keep The Last Boss (COMPLETED)
    10. La Dolce Vita Di Adelaide (COMPLETED)

Bonus: If you want to swoon this is my go-to. Multiple characters and everyone gets to be happy. This is old but the romance and story is GOLD.
    -Kareshi Kanojo No Jijou (COMPLETED)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2020
    Bellilelly, Mino Micha and Jukki like this.
  2. Chocolatetier

Chocolatetier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking that Enjou is probably Reika’s stalker, I will give my thoughts (or delusions) here:
    - the way Enjou could read Reika’s thoughts through her face probably because Enjou always observe Reika’s
    - (in the field trip episode, there’s one line stated that Reika really likes rabbit and want to take it home, I will explain in the next point)
    - as Reika stated, when they were in the fifth grade, Enjou could turn down the committee member request but in fact, he didn’t. Enjou also catch up Reika to Katsuragi place (probably after he realised that Reika wasn’t in the committee room) and he offered help to Reika.
    - that Enjou who’s good at sport, suddenly got injured and couldn’t play at relay, and joined the ball toss game where Reika was joining
    - when Reika and Enjou finally attend the same class, Reika didn’t take the offer to become the classrep because it’s troublesome. Enjou probably wondering why she didn’t become the classrep, thus in the next year when Reika in the same class with Kaburagi, Enjou enforced Reika to be classrep so he had the opportunity to talk to her through Kaburagi
    - Enjou once gave Reika question about her taste in older man because her brocon. (I mean why he questioned it? Isn’t it normal to have a crush with senpai? It looked like Enjou wonder why Reika doesn’t have interest with boy in her age ex: Enjou himself. Lol)
    - in the Kaburagi’s heartbreak arc, Enjou gave Reika some gifts to informed her where did he go. And there, came new character, Enjou’s little brother (Yukino). Yukino asked Reika about his brother but Reika gave strange expression, and then Reika told him the gifts she received from Enjou. From that, Yukino seems to realised something (probably Yukino thinking that his brother fancy Reika) and then Yukino starts to act friendly with Reika.
    - in the festival, when Enjou became a butler, he gave Reika a rabbit shape latte and there’s one time Enjou compliments Reika that she looks like a rabbit. (Probably he remembers that Reika really likes rabbit in elementary school)
    - Enjou sometimes explains that he take care of Yukino to Reika, like gave impression to Reika that he is a good brother. I just think that there’s a meaning behind this. (You know, Reika is a brocon)
    - Enjou stated that Reika is a childhood friend, when Reika herself doesn’t think so. Means that Enjou always remembers her existence.
    - and many moooreee...

I’m sorry, there’s too much delusions with me.
    Anyway, I ship Enjou x Reika.
    And author, please ended this amazing novel, at least if you are too lazy to end it, just give us a paragraph how it ended, so we can have our own imagination with the process :’(((

3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Chocolatetier

Thank you for sharing your analysis of Enjou's fascination/stalking towards Reika.... can I have more of this?! Haha, now I want to reread the whole novel again. The author is so cruel with a cliff-hanger before she goes hiatus. I want to see how they'll gonna spend the night with Yukino while laughing about Kaburagi. :D

Chocolatetier and Jukki like this.
  4. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Man this spoiler thread needs a table of contents. It wasn't pleasant to fish for spoilers from 1000+ posts ahahahahaha....

5. Chocolatetier

Chocolatetier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will gladly do that, but I need to reread again to make all the points haha, I already read it twice though. Because when the first time I read and think that Enjou is Reika’s stalker was when I read the vandal arc. Reika and Fellow Stalking Horse agreed to went early to school to find the culprit, but nobody should know about it. When Enjou mentioned about the spy things, I got goosebumps, like.. how did he know that!? That’s scary, really. He need to came early to know Reika was with Fellow Stalking Horse.

Also Kaburagi appointed Reika as his counselor because of Enjou. Enjou told Kaburagi a girl more suited than him, before Kaburagi asked Iinchou and Imawuro. That gave me a suspicion, Enjou probably already knew that Reika gave Iinchou and Imawuro loves advice, while the other students think that they are a love potential for Reika. Made me really think Enjou is probably Reika’s stalker.

About the hiatus, it’s been 3 years, I just can think the author doing some research about university life for the novel. There’s still so many holes in the story, Reika herself hasn’t showing any love interest to the main lead. There’s also a posibility that Wakaba isn’t interested in Kaburagi, because she often forget about Kaburagi. Enjou also doesn’t look like to agreed with the political mariage with his cousin, because he sometimes flee from his home and accidentally meet Reika and there’s one time Enjou said it’s probably fate that he met Reika (hmm). Let’s just hope for the best.

6. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's amazing that you guys still holding on and believing that the author was just on hiatus thus naturally will come back.. Well it's been three years.. :blobfrowning:

But here I am raising a white flag and trying to adjust the life of permanent resident at the end of the cliff.. I mean.. did she ever mention that she will be back? think not..

But your analysis really was great.. I have re read reika for at least 3 times.. Naturally I got many unanswered question after reading on the first read.. But then after the 3rd and exhausting hiatus my biggest question was just as follows..

What the hell wrong with Enjou's family, that require him turning into errand boy for Yuiko.. What made him staying still? What did he wait for? It's really not his character to stay still tho.. There's something going on.. Arggggghh I'm dying to know more.. :blob_teary:

At the this rate I can only guess.. So sad..

7. eggg

eggg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really praying and hoping with all my heart that the author does come back from hiatus!! have yall heard any news or something? do they have any social media/or somewhere they interact w the fans?? I have been waiting patiently for all these years and I'm starting to lose hope T^T

SixMagnitudeGirl, words, Luha and 2 others like this.
  8. mimic

mimic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or did ch241-299 suddenly release, but was apparently posted in 2017...?

9. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm... Well the last update of the author was on the year 2017.... So as you can see from the previous comments above... We are kind of lamenting on the author's hiatus for years already...

So welcome to the pit that does not have a way out!!! We are all stuck together hoping the author will come back one day and continue Reika's date with the brothers.:blobjoy:

Jukki likes this.
  10. mimic

mimic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i mean oniichanyamette was updated to 240, but then i suddenly saw 241-299 on fanfic.net

Uncopyright likes this.
  11. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    The raw chapters already available in 2017.
    and the translator from ff.net translated it.
    in oniichanyamette has different translator, so that's why their last chapters is 240 but in ff.net already 299. They have different translator for the story

12. Mrs.Zoldyck

Mrs.Zoldyck Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's this manga I'm reading that was hiatus for 8 long years and it came back again. So still holding onto that bit of hope that Kenkyo Kenjitsu will be back. But if it doesn't that will be a one great hole in my heart.

Moy, ardills, Mino Micha and 5 others like this.
  13. Buta Yarou

Buta Yarou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at c182 and I still can't clearly see the romance. Can I expect it on c200+?
    Deym, so it's been on haitus for 3 years? Did the author leave a message? Or maybe something happened to him/her?

14. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    If you can consider those other characters' perspective about Enjou observing Reika as budding romance, then maybe yes. But if you are looking for an obvious one, none at the moment.

I think the author did not leave any message or notes. (。•́︿•̀。)

Jukki likes this.
  15. Buta Yarou

Buta Yarou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww, such a good story... I really enjoyed reading this. It lifts my mood everytime. This will prob leave a hole in my heart.

Jukki, Uncopyright and evanesco99211 like this.
  16. SixMagnitudeGirl

SixMagnitudeGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure about the credibility of this BUT someone commented as I was re reading Kenkyo that: Reika would get together with the cousin lookalike from her first life... It's not indicated if they are OTP though.

It makes sense but at this point I just know that I need to long awaited romance...

17. Adamwiro

Adamwiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanna ask
    Is the WN is still "Hiatus"?

18. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no update so far in syosetu

Eh, I thought this cousin-look-a-like already has girlfriend??? or do I get mistaken here?

Jukki and Azure_1802 like this.
  19. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    No matter what. I still think the author originally wanted to make ReikaxBakaragi ship, like:
    - His misogyny started back when he was in kindergarten due to girls sticking to him and crying when he didn't comply, etc. Reika was the first one who didn't approach him.
    - He was used to being the boss, everyone (especially girls) would do what he wanted, but Reika clearly stayed away from him and after reluctantly helped him once, she told him he was annoying, stopped bothering her or she would tattered to his beloved (Yurie).
    - Later she was the first girl (except Yurie) who got furious at him and scold him in front of the other Pivoine.
    - He got rejected by Yurie and was heartbroken, everyone felt bad for him, Enjou & Aira was trying to ship Reika with him. She awesomely made fun at him (told him to shave his head and enter monkhood lol) so all the shipping effort from the outsiders had to stop.
    - Even though it was just his misunderstanding, he thought that despite her love being one-sided, she was still bravely congratulate her love one together with another woman and cried after that due to heartbroken. Anyway, he came to admire her and determined to follow her suit and got over his first love with Yurie.
    - There were times his mood was sour, but she was the one who solved it, unintentionally, of course.
    - After he had a crush on Wakaba, he asked her for help.
    - Then they talked more often and usually went on dated together: supermarket, eating skewers, eating okonomiyaki, going to a nice café, ect. (of course they didn't think so at all)
    - Besides Enjou, Reika is the one who was the same age with him, talked to him equally.

But i think the author focused on Reika's personal life (eating, making friends, traveling, eating, brocon-ing, eating, getting fat, dieting,...) and forgot about romance :blob_grin:

evanesco99211 likes this.
  20. tyrhenz

tyrhenz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I WILL NOT GIVE UP EVEN IF IT TAKES 20 YEARS IM STILL GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU REIKA SAMA

nora75, Moy, immortalem and 6 others like this.